Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The Fitness and Diet thread

(Read 90516 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 ... 14 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: The Fitness and Diet thread
     Reply #90 - August 05, 2010, 10:23 PM

I'm barely 5'7 (169 cm).

Tom Cruise is the same height. And you are taller than Napoleon. Therefore you can rule the world as film star.

However, you won’t be as good as me in jujitsu due to my lower centre of gravity.  cool2

(However you'd be able to K.O. me boxing ... darn arm reach ... argh ... )
     Reply #91 - August 05, 2010, 10:29 PM

Tom Cruise is the same height. And you are taller than Napoleon. Therefore you can rule the world as film star.

So is this Napolean complex thing true? Does being short make a person extra aggressive and overcompensate and shit?

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #92 - August 05, 2010, 10:49 PM

Yeah I sometimes joke when I get asked about my height and say "I'm the same height as Tom Cruise".  Cheesy

(However you'd be able to K.O. me boxing ... darn arm reach ... argh ... )

Actually my arms are also kinda short.

So is this Napolean complex thing true? Does being short make a person extra aggressive and overcompensate and shit?

No. But I'm an example of the famous rule of thumb:  Wink
     Reply #93 - August 05, 2010, 10:50 PM

Rule of thumb??

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #94 - August 05, 2010, 10:52 PM

The pictures are pretty self-explanatory.
     Reply #95 - August 05, 2010, 11:00 PM

Your hands aren't that hairy for an Arab. I know some arabs whose hand-skin you can barely see cos of the hair.

Reply #96 - August 05, 2010, 11:08 PM

Iblis, do you still not get it?  Cheesy
     Reply #97 - August 05, 2010, 11:08 PM

Your hands aren't that hairy for an Arab. I know some arabs whose hand-skin you can barely see cos of the hair.

That's cause I'm Mexican.  Afro
     Reply #98 - August 05, 2010, 11:26 PM

Iblis, do you still not get it?  Cheesy

To be perfectly honest, I don't.

Reply #99 - August 05, 2010, 11:31 PM

+1

Yea, most Arab men I seen have hair covering their hands. I have almost no hair on my arms or chest, it sucks. I feel like a girl sometimes

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."
    ~Sir Richard Francis Burton

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #100 - August 05, 2010, 11:32 PM

I have minimal hair on my hands, and - as a brown man - i'm pretty happy about my chest and body hair its just enough to be manly and not too little to be effeminate.

Reply #101 - August 05, 2010, 11:34 PM

Actually my arms are also kinda short.

There is an easy way to tell if your arms are short, or normal. Check your armspan. If your arm span is the same as your height, you have normal arms. So 5'7" is 67 inches. If your armspan is 67 inches, your arms are normal  Smiley

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #102 - August 05, 2010, 11:36 PM

I have minimal hair on my hands, and - as a brown man - i'm pretty happy about my chest and body hair its just enough to be manly and not too little to be effeminate.

Dammit. I have 5 chest hairs LOL. Damn my moms shitty genetics, I wanna be manly dammit  finmad

~RIBS
     Reply #103 - August 05, 2010, 11:41 PM

Is not having chest hair that much a problem? Because nowadays most muscly guys get that shit waxed anyways to show how cut they are. Just work out and get real cut. Because frankly, I've yet to be with a single girl who liked my chest hair. Some have even asked me to get it waxed. The only reason I haven't is because of a desi/middleeastern stigma that is deep inside me.

Reply #104 - August 05, 2010, 11:43 PM

I see what you are saying.

I do work out (calisthenic training), and my physique is starting to look more sculpted and big, but I just hate looking so fucking feminine it pisses me off. I know I sound odd right now but thats just how I feel.

~RIBS
     Reply #105 - August 05, 2010, 11:45 PM

Just look at 90% of UFC fighters, they've waxed it all off too.

^Not manly??

Fuck chest hair, just work out.

Reply #106 - August 06, 2010, 12:09 AM

There is an easy way to tell if your arms are short, or normal. Check your armspan. If your arm span is the same as your height, you have normal arms. So 5'7" is 67 inches. If your armspan is 67 inches, your arms are normal  Smiley

Just measured it. 68 inches.
     Reply #107 - August 06, 2010, 03:23 AM

To be perfectly honest, I don't.

Tall --> small dick
    Short --> big dick.

Scientifically proven.  Afro
     Reply #108 - August 06, 2010, 03:31 AM

Really  Huh? That's the first time I've ever heard that.

Reply #109 - August 06, 2010, 03:34 AM

It's a JOKE. Get it? Jeez
     Reply #110 - August 06, 2010, 03:48 AM

signnvm

Reply #111 - August 06, 2010, 05:48 AM

It's a JOKE. Get it? Jeez

it's true though
     Reply #112 - August 06, 2010, 05:49 AM

^pics or it didn't happen

Reply #113 - September 01, 2011, 02:11 PM

I'm trying to get back into working out, but it seems that I have a knack for injuring myself, so I'm wondering if anyone can help me develop a workout routine. I'd like to concentrate on my abs, pecs and biceps. Secondary are my triceps, shoulders and back. I would like to eventually work on my whole body, but I don't want to overdo it. I'm thinking of 3 or 4 days a week. Necessary workouts are: bench press, dumbbell flyes, bicep curls and sit-ups/crunches. I would add a bit more if that's not enough. Any suggestions?
     Reply #114 - September 01, 2011, 02:18 PM

I'm a fat fuck. Just decided on a new routine to try to be less of a fat fuck--

1. Morning protein and fiber shake and coffee (lift weights if I can't schedule a workout around noon)
    2. Mid-day weight lift (simple shit with dumbells and pushups) and cardio if I can work it in with sports drink (for fast carbs) and protein shake.
    3. Big late lunch
    4. Early evening protein and fiber shake. No food after 6pm.

Time for fat Western decadence to end and strong Russian turnip to begin

turnipovich

fuck you
     Reply #115 - September 01, 2011, 04:11 PM

I've been clever enough to strain both my calf muscles, through overwork. Cry

Reply #116 - September 01, 2011, 04:21 PM

I'm trying to get back into working out, but it seems that I have a knack for injuring myself, so I'm wondering if anyone can help me develop a workout routine. I'd like to concentrate on my abs, pecs and biceps. Secondary are my triceps, shoulders and back. I would like to eventually work on my whole body, but I don't want to overdo it. I'm thinking of 3 or 4 days a week. Necessary workouts are: bench press, dumbbell flyes, bicep curls and sit-ups/crunches. I would add a bit more if that's not enough. Any suggestions?

The admin at this forum, a good friend of mine http://www.kltforums.net  (goes under the name muscleman, lol) used to be a physical trainer at a gym. He's in the US.  He's a great bloke and very helpful. Go and join and post in the lounge - I'm sure he'd help and give you some tips etc. (Mention Shakita sent you.   Wink  ) He even prepared a proper work-out routine for me when I used to go the gym but my lazy ass couldn't be bothered to keep it up.  

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #117 - January 23, 2012, 06:11 PM

I LOVE HER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1DS7G9OjfQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od0j4aNDGKM&feature=related

I really feel the areas burning lol and ache the next day, but it's the good kind of aching.

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
     Reply #118 - January 23, 2012, 06:13 PM

Her workouts are supposed to go in addiction to general aerobic exercising. (I'm going to start on regular jogging this week, but I've already started with some of her vids, they even get my heart pumping. Yep, they're good.)

Muffin Top Meltdown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz-d97h6ZZw&feature=related

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
     Reply #119 - January 23, 2012, 06:15 PM

Also to note, I find working along with videos, that is having someone else 'there' doing the same thing as you, makes it easier to do and even fun.

• Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 ... 14 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »