Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: I hate...

(Read 411449 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 35 36 3738 39 ... 205 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: I hate...
     Reply #1080 - June 28, 2011, 02:51 PM

Cheesy Cheesy

So true, I hate this shit.  There is a time and a place you shameful people. 

I knoww
    JEEZUS
    You got a service. PAY FOR IT -.-

Started from the bottom, now I'm here
    Started from the bottom, now my whole extended family's here

JOIN THE CHAT
     Reply #1081 - June 28, 2011, 04:11 PM

I hate my fucking family.  Reunited with my oldest sister
    after 24 or so years, and turns out the ONLY reason she
    spent six months convincing me to move down here was
    because I have a healthy income.  Fucking parasites!

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #1082 - June 28, 2011, 04:17 PM

Oh Mommy Smurfette. hugs
     Reply #1083 - June 28, 2011, 04:31 PM

I hate my fucking family.  Reunited with my oldest sister
    after 24 or so years, and turns out the ONLY reason she
    spent six months convincing me to move down here was
    because I have a healthy income.  Fucking parasites!

Aside from the 1 bro who lives with me, I don't really interact with any of my other family members.

They are all users, and I am over generous and it's easy to appeal to me using emotional blackmail  banghead

My eldest sister was the worst of the lot, when we first left home we went to foster care together, but we split up when I ran away and lived on the streets for awhile.

Once I got settled I contacted her but she refused to talk to me no matter how much I begged her.  Not because I had done anything wrong, but she had always hated me apparantly, but I thought we were sisters.  Anyway she ignored me over and over.

Didn't speak to me for almost 2 years, then called me up out of the blue to be my friend, got me to visit, and then begged me for money.

Which pretty much mirrors how it went on for the next few years, her taking money, the ignoring me, then calling me for more money, and again ignoring me, until I finally told her to go fuck herself.

I hate my family, I really do.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #1084 - June 28, 2011, 07:59 PM

How things are about to get.

People who break promises.

Reply #1085 - June 28, 2011, 08:08 PM

Aside from the 1 bro who lives with me, I don't really interact with any of my other family members.

They are all users, and I am over generous and it's easy to appeal to me using emotional blackmail  banghead

My eldest sister was the worst of the lot, when we first left home we went to foster care together, but we split up when I ran away and lived on the streets for awhile.

Once I got settled I contacted her but she refused to talk to me no matter how much I begged her.  Not because I had done anything wrong, but she had always hated me apparantly, but I thought we were sisters.  Anyway she ignored me over and over.

Didn't speak to me for almost 2 years, then called me up out of the blue to be my friend, got me to visit, and then begged me for money.

Which pretty much mirrors how it went on for the next few years, her taking money, the ignoring me, then calling me for more money, and again ignoring me, until I finally told her to go fuck herself.

I hate my family, I really do.

far away hug far away hug far away hug far away hug far away hug far away hug far away hug

"its fashionable to be an ex Muslim these days"
     Reply #1086 - June 28, 2011, 08:12 PM

Thanks CD hugs

I hate this depressed feeling that always pops up when I'm doing good.

Reply #1087 - June 28, 2011, 08:18 PM

Berbsy hugs hugs hugs

Hang in there, I know for sure that you're gonna put up a fight for this low mood. And as much as a hypocrite I feel giving advice to a depressive person, I know you can do it.

hugs hugs hugs

I hate seeing you low, it makes me low too. sad
     Reply #1088 - June 28, 2011, 09:03 PM

Fat (and thin) moustached Italian plumbers.
     Reply #1089 - June 28, 2011, 09:22 PM

Fat (and thin) moustached Italian plumbers.

Jelly baby.

'The greatest glory of living lies not in never falling but in rising everytime you fall'
     Reply #1090 - June 28, 2011, 09:55 PM

DITTO!

Honestly, I know EXACTLY how you feel berbs.   far away hug
    and if its any consolation, I fall for their mess almost every
    single time, too.  You'd think after all these years Id learn. *sighs*

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #1091 - June 28, 2011, 09:58 PM

hugs JnT + Berbs.

It is really a diificult thing to break off all ties with family, no matter how much you hate em, no matter how much they've hurt you, it seems it's an innate ability to still want family relations.  wacko

Reply #1092 - June 28, 2011, 10:32 PM

I hate crying, and yet it seems so easy to do.

I hate you. 

Reply #1093 - June 28, 2011, 10:43 PM

Oh berbsy!

hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs
     Reply #1094 - June 28, 2011, 10:49 PM

Thanks for the hugs, but honestly, cyber hugs are so fake.  No disrespect zaiba, you have caught me recovering from trusting someone on this forum once before lol no everyone is suspect, just the way things go. 

Like cyber friends, and cyber lovers, and online buddies, its all so not real.

Reply #1095 - June 28, 2011, 10:54 PM

I can understand where you're coming from I feel the same way far too many times, even my own best friend, doesn't seem to be real enough for me, when you're on a low, even the most dashing prince charming calling you valuable doesn't lift you up (i think that's a bit too far fetched, but i'll go with it).

Even if this hug seems fake, I still can't help but give you one.  far away hug

I think this faraway hug is best for the time being. Really hoping for things to look brighter for you soon. No joke but seeing you low is making me low IRL. Don't ask why, it's just the way it is with me and my hopelessness.
     Reply #1096 - June 28, 2011, 11:15 PM

What?  Cry It's real Berbs. I've made really good online friends. They are rare and few and number but that doesn't make them any less real.

I've gotten to meet one of my best friends and hung out with him twice (by a awesome chance, because he lives miles away... it's a story) and it was like we knew each other all along and we're still goin strong.  grin12 grin12

It's wrong that people have used you. Find your strength in taking the high road and knowing you're a better person than them.  yes

Rather be forgotten than remembered for giving in.
     Reply #1097 - June 29, 2011, 03:30 PM

long walking tours.

all these bitches on my dick.

JOIN THE CHAT
     Reply #1098 - June 29, 2011, 09:44 PM

LOL Have you noticed that his track list is just what he's gonna do with his special lady chronologically ordered. And it's called "Hard to be Up". The only thing that's hard to be up is his johnson.

I love you Jema. Cheesy

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #1099 - June 29, 2011, 09:57 PM

<3
    Don't make me rape you with that sexy talk.
    Also:
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=12698.msg457177#msg457177
     grin12

JOIN THE CHAT
     Reply #1100 - June 29, 2011, 09:58 PM

Thanks for the hugs, but honestly, cyber hugs are so fake.  No disrespect zaiba, you have caught me recovering from trusting someone on this forum once before lol no everyone is suspect, just the way things go.  

Like cyber friends, and cyber lovers, and online buddies, its all so not real.

you are right

Reply #1101 - June 29, 2011, 10:05 PM

No cyber hug?   Tongue

I think half the time I am too harsh, one bad apple doesn't ruin the tree, but then I guess a whole batch of apples from a whole bunch of trees, means its time to go apple picking in another orchard.

I hate apple picking, sometimes there are maggots in them.

Reply #1102 - June 29, 2011, 10:11 PM

Yeah at the end of the day its the internet and life online is only short -term , people are only here to escape their problems and are here until they get their lives back on track . Only few good relationships can be formed , with me I doubt it will happen online lol but I think you are a really really nice person inside and out although I haven't known you long ...........

far away hug yes here is your unfake cyber hug

Reply #1103 - June 29, 2011, 10:25 PM

Thanks CD.  I appreciate the comments, and yea, it really should remain a phase and the real world should be the final aim again.  So easy to lose oneself on here.  hugs  << its real too lol

Reply #1104 - June 29, 2011, 10:26 PM

Yeah at the end of the day its the internet and life online is only short -term , people are only here to escape their problems and are here until they get their lives back on track . Only few good relationships can be formed , with me I doubt it will happen online lol but I think you are a really really nice person inside and out although I haven't known you long ...........

far away hug yes here is your unfake cyber hug

You best not be hinting on me being a fake hugger Chinadoll 001_tongue

I kid, although technically we're not just internet buddies anymore. Which is a great advantage for me. devil girl

Thanks CD.  I appreciate the comments, and yea, it really should remain a phase and the real world should be the final aim again.  So easy to lose oneself on here.  hugs  << its real too lol

Where's my real hug? sad I'm been waiting for so long.  whistling2
     Reply #1105 - June 29, 2011, 10:29 PM

Haha what you talking about man, I gave you one last night, with warmth and thanks Tongue I was affectionate.  Take it man, take it.   mysmilie_977

Reply #1106 - June 29, 2011, 10:49 PM

Oh yes indeed, but i need some public affection 001_tongue I kid. I love you berbsy, hope you feeling a tad bit better? My day got worse as it went by unfortunately. Cry
     Reply #1107 - June 30, 2011, 12:27 AM

I hate how some family maltreat the orphans that have been placed under their care or turn them into their personal slaves, i mean seriously they are your blood,your sibling's children FFS!.  No matter how kind the family are, i still hate them.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #1108 - June 30, 2011, 02:57 PM

No cyber hug?   Tongue

I think half the time I am too harsh, one bad apple doesn't ruin the tree, but then I guess a whole batch of apples from a whole bunch of trees, means its time to go apple picking in another orchard.

I hate apple picking, sometimes there are maggots in them.

my hugs are real   Cry

Helen Keller
     Reply #1109 - June 30, 2011, 02:58 PM

I hate how some family maltreat the orphans that have been placed under their care or turn them into their personal slaves, i mean seriously they are your blood,your sibling's children FFS!.  No matter how kind the family are, i still hate them.

THATS HORRIBLE!!!   finmad

Helen Keller
  • Previous page 1 ... 35 36 3738 39 ... 205 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »