Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: TheRationalizer Vs MRasheed - Facts of evolution Vs Facts of the Quran

(Read 95486 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 10 ... 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • TheRationalizer Vs MRasheed - Facts of evolution Vs Facts of the Quran
     Reply #210 - January 18, 2015, 11:32 AM

Evolutionary biology isn't a housing cooperative, and it doesn't have tenants.

If you want the "proofs" ( a term that we really only use in mathematics and, for the LULZ, Hadith ) / explanations / discussions of the evidence, there are libraries full of books that you could quite simply go and read, starting with Darwin and Wallace - I'm a firm believer in getting people to cure their own ignorance, as there's a chance that if you make the effort the lessons learned will stick.

From what I read, you managed to make no points that rise beyond the standard creationist boilerplate melange of misunderstanding, misrepresentation, semantic contortions and gross basic mistakes. I find it utterly hilarious that you're uncritically reproducing the standard tropes that emanate from US fundie creationist shops like AIG, ICR and the slippery types at the DI.

Reply #211 - January 18, 2015, 11:36 AM

You don't use the word "proofs" in your evolutionary nonsense religion of nonsense, josephus?  Okay, let's use "facts" then.

There isn't a single book in existence that has a single fact within it that supports evolutionary theory.  Better?

Reply #212 - January 18, 2015, 11:41 AM

...there are libraries full of books that you could quite simply go and read...

You could have equally as seriously told me I could transform base metals into gold, or rode a unicorn into Mu.

Reply #213 - January 18, 2015, 12:28 PM

You could have equally as seriously told me I could transform base metals into gold, or rode a unicorn into Mu.

Here. Now fuck off.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #214 - January 18, 2015, 12:54 PM

All these questions can be answered via Google unless retarted..

True Jedi.. but we also need to learn to deal with  stubborn nut cases  Jedi.... So it is good to put some links for such people that often visit CEMB

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #215 - January 18, 2015, 12:54 PM

Hello  Rasheed.. Running wild around the forum., what is cooking?  What is Mu? who is Mu?

Off course., off course  you  have the power to transform any metal in to Gold.. Afterall everything is electrons/protons  and other particles in Nucleus such as  neutrons..  And..and you have the power to ride unicorn or to transform unicorn in to Mu..  So what else? what is Mu?

But I am surprised with this post of yours..., You are interesting guy Rasheed.,  interesting to note that you read Kimura papers and at the same time believe in the bat shit that is there in Quran as word of allah..god,,,, Omnipotent.. oh-mini potato ., but that is the way life is., life should be., Freedom..... YOU MUST HAVE FREEDOM TO WRITE AND TO BELIEVE OR TO DO THE CARTOONS of anything any book and any person  Rasheed.., and thank you for those pdf files at that link

Reply #216 - January 18, 2015, 01:38 PM

I came here when I saw yeez had posted. I was not disappointed.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #217 - January 18, 2015, 02:03 PM

Hello  Rasheed.. Running wild around the forum.,

lol Two threads is considered "running wild around the forum," eh? 

But I am surprised with this post of yours.

How could you be surprised at any thing I do considering you don't know me at all, yeezevee?

Reply #218 - January 18, 2015, 02:12 PM

Omnipotent.. oh-mini potato

Cheesy

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #219 - January 18, 2015, 02:13 PM

lol Two threads is considered "running wild around the forum," eh?  

eh? ....eh... eh.... hey..hey.,   Yap.,

well it is easy to point out a wild horse among the old bums... old horses of the forum like me
    How could you be surprised at any thing I do considering you don't know me at all, yeezevee?

That is true and with those words you pushed me in to a Corner. And  to figure out your agenda in CEMB,  I need to read all 970 posts of yours., So I will .. please continue to read and write in to CEMB..

Reply #220 - January 18, 2015, 02:16 PM

Have fun!

Reply #221 - January 18, 2015, 02:17 PM

All you have to do really is just ask me what my agenda is. 

Reply #222 - January 18, 2015, 02:23 PM

All you have to do really is just ask me what my agenda is. 

All right  ... Spell out your agenda Rasheed l
    Have fun!

well fun or not... there is some responsibility when we write in to a forum like this.,  And.. and  Criticizing Islam  or for that matter any religions and their scriptures in forums like this is a double edged sword..

Damn.. for you... i am typing with one finger

Reply #223 - January 18, 2015, 02:26 PM

True Jedi.. but we also need to learn to deal with  stubborn nut cases  Jedi.... So it is good to put some links for such people that often visit CEMB

If you've got the patiance then you do that. I wasn't restricting anyone from wasting their time on a nutjob that clearly isn't interested in changing his mind.

What happened to mock them and move on...

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #224 - January 18, 2015, 02:31 PM

If you've got the patiance then you do that. I wasn't restricting anyone from wasting their time on a nutjob that clearly isn't interested in changing his mind.

.. i know that, every CEMB member knows that you are not restricting anyone jedi., As far as  wasting time with nut cases is concerned., it depends..

What happened to mock them and move on...

Oh! you are noticing the MoCK.,   so you are not reading me.,  finmad

Reply #225 - January 18, 2015, 02:36 PM

All right  ... Spell out your agenda Rasheed

I'm not tellin' YOU!  Get out my business!!!!  finmad

Reply #226 - January 18, 2015, 02:39 PM

Why would I change my mind about not wanting to go to hell?  Curious creatures these jedi.

What did you provide that could possibly induce me to change my mind that would be more wonderful than the paradise my Lord offers?

Tell me.

Reply #227 - January 18, 2015, 02:41 PM

(i'm mad that i got stuck with the lame-o comedy team of Jedi & yeezevee.  where's the heavy-hitters to actually make this fun?)   Cry

Reply #228 - January 18, 2015, 02:43 PM

I'm not tellin' YOU!  Get out my business!!!!  finmad

No..No...no that finmad emoticon is not helping me Rasheed ., That is because I read some fear inducing Mambo- jumbo religious words in your posts..

So you need to spell out the agenda or or you need to change the way you are write/ACT as momin sheikh in this forum....  

Reply #229 - January 18, 2015, 02:47 PM

"momin sheikh?"

I don't believe in whatever that is.  I'm just a Muslim.

Reply #230 - January 18, 2015, 02:49 PM

That is because I read some fear inducing Mambo- jumbo religious words in your posts..

Trying to read me again even though you still don't know me any more than you did 15 minutes ago, eh?  Tsk.

Reply #231 - January 18, 2015, 03:04 PM

Why would I change my mind about not wanting to go to hell?

You wanna know what Hell is?Book yourself a flight to Syria and have a debate with those ISIS people - they'll tell you all about Hell!

Reply #232 - January 18, 2015, 03:06 PM

Nothing on earth will compare to hell.  Your mind is very narrow, son. 

Didn't I tell you to get your Force game up?  Well, chop! chop!

Reply #233 - January 18, 2015, 03:38 PM

Nothing on earth will compare to hell.

M Rashid is absolutely correct, Jedi. No suffering or pain can ever compare to the agony the "Most Merciful of those who show Mercy" has prepared for the unbelievers!!

The suffering of this life is limited to 70 or 80 years. The torture "The Most Merciful" has devised will go on and on repeatedly, melting their faces, boiling their intestines and burning off their skin and replacing it - blessed is He Most High, Tall, Wide, Merciful, and really kind - is he.

Assad is a pathetic wimpy amateur compared to The Most Merciful.

"Boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads; which will melt what's in their bellies, and skins. For them will be hooked rods of iron Whenever, in their anguish, they try to escape from Hell, they shall be dragged back..." (22:19-23)

"A Fire which will encompass them like the walls and roof of a tent, will hem them in: they will cry out for help but will be granted scorching water like melted brass, that will scald their faces" (18:28-30)

"Dragged through scalding fetid fluid and burnt in the Fire." (40: 70-72)

"As often as their skins are roasted We shall exchange them for fresh skins" (4:56)

"No food except pus" (69:36)

"The tree of Zaqqum Will be the food of the sinners. Like molten brass it will boil in their insides. Like the boiling of scalding water. (It will be said) "Seize him and drag him into the midst of the Blazing Fire! Then pour over his head the torment of Boiling Water" (44:43-48)

"They will be given boiling water to drink so that it tears their bowels to pieces" (47:15)

"Never will it be eased off them nor will they be reprieved" (3:88)

Never will they get out. (5:37)

Hell for all eternity (4:169)
     Reply #234 - January 18, 2015, 03:58 PM

And just think, all they have to do is surrender their worthless pride, repent of their treacherous disbelief, do as  Allah commands, and He will forgive them.  Do this, and in His mercy, He will not hold their disbelief against them and the Wrath will be averted.

Reply #235 - January 18, 2015, 04:06 PM

Nothing on earth will compare to hell.  Your mind is very narrow, son. 

Didn't I tell you to get your Force game up?  Well, chop! chop!

..Hmm.. There we go.. Son...daddy..daddy..

Trying to read me again even though you still don't know me any more than you did 15 minutes ago, eh?  Tsk.

Off course I don't know you Rasheed., You are just a Muslim ..Fear inducing Muslim from all loving all caring omnipotent  potato

and yes.. tsk......tsk......tusky .  well some people don't know how annoying and stupid they sound Rasheed. So you should let them know indirectly without hurting them..

Reply #236 - January 18, 2015, 04:10 PM

And just think, all they have to do is surrender their worthless pride, repent of their treacherous disbelief, do as  Allah commands, and He will forgive them.  Do this, and in His mercy, He will not hold their disbelief against them and the Wrath will be averted.

There you go perfect response for Abu Ali..  Sure Wrath will be averted., other wise this will happen to your kids and near and dear..

Reply #237 - January 18, 2015, 04:17 PM

And just think, all they have to do is surrender their worthless pride, repent of their treacherous disbelief, do as  Allah commands, and He will forgive them.  Do this, and in His mercy, He will not hold their disbelief against them and the Wrath will be averted.

It's not as simple as that though, is it, my friend?

I am happy to surrender my 'worthless' pride. It's been through the mill over the last 55 years and so there's not much left of it. I can even obey the commands.

But to actually "believe" in a true and sincere sense... that is something I don't have direct control over.

There is simply too much that I find unbelievable.

One can't simply "choose" to believe something one finds unbelievable. One needs to be convinced of it's truth. (Can you believe Jesus is the son of God?)

I could "pretend" I believe, I suppose.

Would that be OK?

Reply #238 - January 18, 2015, 04:26 PM

It's not as simple as that though, is it, my friend?

It's exactly as simple as that.

Surrender.  Do as He commands.  If you do not have faith in your heart, then just surrender to Him, and let your record of deeds speak for you on the Last Day.  Surrender means that you behave in life as if you believed, even if you don't feel it, you do it anyway, faithfully until you die. 

If you do this, God says He will help you, and He very well may cultivate the surrender into true faith -- perhaps it will be His will to do so -- but first it requires that commitment from you.

Surrender.  Surrender, and all will be well.  This is part of the mercy from the Lord of all the worlds.

Reply #239 - January 18, 2015, 04:32 PM

Off course I don't know you Rasheed., You are just a Muslim

You don't know me, you know my doctrine.  My belief system (or at least you should).

• Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 10 ... 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »