Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Wishful Thinking

(Read 4294 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Wishful Thinking
     OP - July 08, 2010, 05:00 PM

Huh?

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • Re: Wishful Thinking
     Reply #1 - July 08, 2010, 05:04 PM

Life is not all sunshine and roses on the otherside.

I suggest you read this
    http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/3175/awesomej.jpg

If you ask me to define anything i will slap you with my pimp hand and make you cry like a biatch.

Nick Naylor: "I didn't have to. I proved that you're wrong, and if you're wrong I'm right."~ Thank you for Smoking

Perspective
     Reply #2 - July 08, 2010, 05:10 PM

I know life is not full of roses but there are aspects of life that if not for the religion,i once read a book on Michael Jackson where it was pointed out that his strong faith on jehovah witness is a part of the reason why it affected his sex life that it reached to the point that people have started spreading rumour that he is a gay. but like i said it's all a wishful thinking we may not get what we wished for but  we try our best to make best of living in our life before we die.

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #3 - July 08, 2010, 05:14 PM

cheer up Naija. life could be worse cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z5OookwOoY&feature=related

If you ask me to define anything i will slap you with my pimp hand and make you cry like a biatch.

Nick Naylor: "I didn't have to. I proved that you're wrong, and if you're wrong I'm right."~ Thank you for Smoking

Perspective
     Reply #4 - July 08, 2010, 05:14 PM

In an alternate life, you may have been born in Somalia.
     Reply #5 - July 08, 2010, 05:20 PM

I know life is not full of roses but there are aspects of life that if not for the religion,i once read a book on Michael Jackson where it was pointed out that his strong faith on jehovah witness is a part of the reason why it affected his sex life that it reached to the point that people have started spreading rumour that he is a gay. but like i said it's all a wishful thinking we may not get what we wished for but  we try our best to make best of living in our life before we die.

Reply #6 - July 08, 2010, 05:22 PM

Mr. X; thanks for the link, i appreciate that

Reply #7 - July 08, 2010, 05:27 PM

no worries.

sometimes life can be overwhelming and its easier to look at what if's instead of what now. you cant change the past, but you can change the present and the future.. look forward instead of what was holding you back.

Perspective
     Reply #8 - July 08, 2010, 05:27 PM

In an alternate life, you may have been born in Somalia.

Cheesy Cheesy

Reply #9 - July 08, 2010, 05:32 PM

and speaking of "ifs"  IF worms had machine guns, there wouldnt be any birds!  parrot

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »