Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 7/7 bombings - Anniversary

(Read 11869 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: 7/7 bombings - Anniversary
     Reply #60 - July 08, 2010, 04:31 PM

And the more posts the bigger the penis!

dance  yes  sir.,   11810 posts.. that is a big one.,

But I want to take that Big DICK AND DRILL A HOLE IN THE  HEAD OF FUCKING JUDGE who gave death penalty by stoning to this 43 year old mother  

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38140909/ns/world_news-mideastn_africa/

Celebrities signing up to campaign for Ashtiani's release include Sir David Hare, the playwright, actress Emma Thompson, actress Juliette Binoche, fashion designer Katherine Hamnett and actor Colin Firth, The Times said.

Even American jail-bound actress Lindsay Lohan got in on the act. On Twitter, she posted a series of messages about the "cruel and inhuman" punishment and linked to a Wednesday Newsweek story about Ashtiani.

The Newsweek story said Ashtiani could be buried up to her breasts and stoned to death as early as this coming weekend.

I want to fly across the order with an american   F16 and bomb the fucking judge in to the SAND and any one who supports that rogue and free her away..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #61 - July 08, 2010, 06:14 PM

^ I just read and found out about this a little today.

What happened? Did she already got stoned? *Sorry didn't keep up fast enough*
     Reply #62 - July 08, 2010, 07:00 PM

War doesn't excuse everything. There are certain standards and principles that one must maintain - otherwise one can find an excuse for anything. It undermines the very things we are supposed to be defending.

In fact defending torture, summary execution and killing innocents on the basis of it being a war and the actions of the enemy is exactly how the terrorists justify their acts of violence.

+2 Afro

Seriously momma2. wacko

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #63 - July 08, 2010, 07:12 PM

Hope momma likes her new avatar.   dance

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #64 - July 08, 2010, 07:17 PM

Is that Gerry?  grin12

fuck you
     Reply #65 - July 08, 2010, 07:18 PM

Tis.   Tongue  Gerry Adams and the Stars and Stripes, I'm sure she'll love it.   parrot

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #66 - July 08, 2010, 07:27 PM

One of my favorite bars when I was still living in Boston had a picture of the owner with Gerry Adams (and another with Joe Kennedy) prominently displayed behind the bar. I'm sure momma woulda liked having a pint in there.  Smiley

Sadly, the owner sold it and the new owners kept the name and Irish theme but yuppified the fuck out of it. Given its location I suppose it was inevitable.  Cry

fuck you
     Reply #67 - July 08, 2010, 08:02 PM

Wow, i feel bad. 7/7 didn't trigger to me yesterday even though I knew it was the 7th of July. 5 years (+ 1 day ago) I was on my way into London, bounded for Edgeware Rd underground to be precise. We were late setting off and then got held up in traffic. Then the stories started circulating of a gas explosion and I remember some of my friends joking about how it was probably a bunch of Muslims doing another 9/11.
  • 7/7 bombings - Anniversary
     Reply #68 - November 24, 2015, 10:14 AM

Couple accused of plotting a bomb attack at 'Westfield' to coincide with the tenth anniversary of 7/7 'made a video of a test run explosion in their back garden'

Mohammed Rehman filmed himself trying home made bomb in his garden
    Hoped he could then 'upscale' to cause multiple fatalities, jurors heard
    He is jointly charged with his secret wife for preparing for a terrorist attack
    He was arrested when he asked his Twitter followers which London landmark he should target under the account called 'Silent Bomber'

This video shows the chilling moment a would-be suicide bomber allegedly tested deadly explosives for an attack on London.
    Mohammed Rehman, 25, who referred to himself as the 'Silent Bomber', filmed himself trying out the home-made bomb in his back garden.
    He hoped he could then 'up-scale' to cause multiple fatalities, jurors heard.
    He allegedly carried out at least two such tests and sent footage to his secret wife Sana Ahmed Khan who funded the purchase of ingredients for a bomb on eBay, the court heard.
    The video was shown during the Old Bailey trial of the couple who are jointly charged with preparing for a terrorist attack on or around May 28 this year.

In the video, voices chant 'Allahu Akbar Bismillah [God is great, in the name of God]' while someone can be heard saying 's*** man.'
    There was then a loud bang and a puff of smoke while someone shouts out 'f****** hell' before the footage ends.

Rehman had also allegedly boasted to his wife of conducting a test explosion in a public park.
    He messaged her saying: 'Plannin on just going n testin that thing baby at the park darling but its FREEZIN.'

Jihadi-John style- hunting knife

The prosecution has said Rehman was 'intent on martyrdom' when he tweeted: 'Now I just make explosives in preparation for kuffar lol and when I've made the required amount I'll be wearing them on my chest.'
    He had also trawled the internet for subjects including 'suicide bomber history', 'dying for god' and '9/11'.
    Counter-terrorism officers were alerted after Rehman, whose Twitter profile picture was of Mohammed Emwazi, asked his followers for advice on which of the two targets to hit - London Underground or Westfield shopping centre, jurors were told.
    On the day of the tweet, he had repeatedly trawled YouTube for material about the London bombings ahead of the 10th anniversary.
    Rehman also tweeted a link to the al-Qaeda uncensored media release about the 7/7 bombings, the court heard. 
    Before police swooped on his Reading home, he allegedly said he had rigged up a bomb which could be triggered at the touch of a button at his bedside, saying: 'Nobody gets in the way of my Jihad.'
    What officers actually found were a hunting knife commonly used by Emwazi known as 'Jihadi John' and dangerous chemicals for a massive bomb which was just days away from being completed. They have been shown to the jury.
    A diagram was found showing how to make a home-made detonator using a mobile phone, a 9v battery and a fairy light. 

Equipment to prepare for the attack

Periodic Table

Dangerous chemicals were being prepared for a massive bomb, which was just days away from completion

Officers seized more than 10kg of urea nitrate - a highly explosive chemical - which if detonated 'would have caused multiple fatalities in a public place', prosecutor Tony Badenoch QC said.
    He told jurors: 'The evidence suggests that the London Underground may well have been on his mind as a potential target as he was particularly fixated with the events of 7/7 and he referred to Shehzad Tanweer, one of the 7/7 suicide bombers, as his "beloved predecessor".
    '[He is] a highly dangerous individual who had demonstrated the capability to explode a bomb and vocalised an extreme anti-Western message.' 
    On July 7 2005, 52 people lost their lives and more than 770 were injured.
    Rehman, 25, of Reading, and Khan, 24, also of Reading, deny preparing terrorist acts on or before May 28 this year.
    The couple married on October 31, 2013 but lived separately.
    Rehman has also pleaded not guilty to a charge of possessing an article for terrorist purposes.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »