Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 7/7 bombings - Anniversary

(Read 11874 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: 7/7 bombings - Anniversary
     Reply #30 - July 08, 2010, 02:03 PM

momma2's deleted account needs an avatar. How bout this?

fuck you
     Reply #31 - July 08, 2010, 02:05 PM

How does one delete an account? I thought we can't do it.

This isn't Islam, he can leave whenever he wants to Smiley

No need to delete the account either, you just turn off email notifications and don't come back.

I don't come here any more due to unfair moderation.
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30785
     Reply #32 - July 08, 2010, 02:06 PM

How does one delete an account?

There are three steps to it...

1) Throw a childish tantrum as soon as someone on the forum has an opinion different to your own

2)  Announce that the entire forum is hateful/too politically correct (delete as appropriate)

3)  Flounce off with a melodramatic flourish all the while kidding yourself that anyone cares.

Easy peasy.   Afro

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #33 - July 08, 2010, 02:06 PM

War doesn't excuse everything. There are certain standards and principles that one must maintain - otherwise one can find an excuse for anything. It undermines the very things we are supposed to be defending.

In fact defending torture, summary execution and killing innocents on the basis of it being a war and the actions of the enemy is exactly how the terrorists justify their acts of violence.

Afro
     Reply #34 - July 08, 2010, 02:07 PM

There are three steps to it...

1) Throw a childish tantrum as soon as someone on the forum has an opinion different to your own

*Attempts to throw childish tantrum*

Cheetah I want your avatar  finmad finmad
     Reply #35 - July 08, 2010, 02:08 PM

Wanting my avatar is a perfectly sensible thing.  Not childish enough, try again.   parrot

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #36 - July 08, 2010, 02:09 PM

did they change the name of the war every half decade?
    or did the british just not acknowledge the war still on?

Sex booze and rock&roll
    you know
    the finer things in life
     Reply #37 - July 08, 2010, 02:10 PM

In all seriousness though, war does not excuse some of the atrocities that Western military have done.

I told this to a newly recruited American soldier a long time ago, and he said something like if I didn't support the presence of foreign troops in certain countries, then I would be supporting terrorists by default..Yeah, whatever. That wasn't even what I exactly meant. Reminds me of Bush's ''you're with us or against us''.

Having a constant us versus them mentality doesn't get us anywhere.
     Reply #38 - July 08, 2010, 02:13 PM

In all seriousness though, war does not excuse some of the atrocities that Western military have done.

I told this to a newly recruited American soldier a long time ago, and he said something like if I didn't support the presence of foreign troops in certain countries, then I would be supporting terrorists by default..Yeah, whatever. That wasn't even what I exactly meant. Reminds me of Bush's ''you're with us or against us''.

Having a constant us versus them mentality doesn't get us anywhere.

soooo
    how would you improve the situation?

Sex booze and rock&roll
    you know
    the finer things in life
     Reply #39 - July 08, 2010, 02:16 PM

I'm neither a president nor a politician Wink

But come on..We can't just blindly excuse one side but only condemn the other side, can we?
     Reply #40 - July 08, 2010, 02:16 PM

did they change the name of the war every half decade?
    or did the british just not acknowledge the war still on?

There was not a continuous war, just a continuous British occupation of Ireland starting in the mid 16th century and accelerating under Cromwell in the mid 17th century. The nature and scale of Irish resistance to the occupation varied dramatically over the years. One of the largest and certainly most notable pre-IRA Irish rebellions occurred in 1798 and though including Catholics was actually led by Protestant liberals emulating the American and French Revolutions.

fuck you
     Reply #41 - July 08, 2010, 02:18 PM

It started earlier than the 16th IIRC. Didn't one of the Plantaganets do the first invasion?

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #42 - July 08, 2010, 02:19 PM

Yeah, but they never controlled much outside of Dublin, they had to build a big fuck off fence to keep the rest of us at bay. 

Reply #43 - July 08, 2010, 02:21 PM

I'm neither a president nor a politician Wink

But come on..We can't just blindly excuse one side but only condemn the other side, can we?

telling a soldier that something isn't working
    just won't work
    having a solution to the problem and getting your government to agree with it
    that might work

Sex booze and rock&roll
    you know
    the finer things in life
     Reply #44 - July 08, 2010, 02:23 PM

I agree with momma2. These uppity Irish need to know their place.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #45 - July 08, 2010, 02:23 PM

There was not a continuous war, just a continuous British occupation of Ireland starting in the mid 16th century and accelerating under Cromwell in the mid 17th century. The nature and scale of Irish resistance to the occupation varied dramatically over the years. One of the largest and certainly most notable pre-IRA Irish rebellions occurred in 1798 and though including Catholics was actually led by Protestant liberals emulating the American and French Revolutions.

lots of history
    ok
    I'm not dedicated enough to dig it up
    if the other side has hissied off

Sex booze and rock&roll
    you know
    the finer things in life
     Reply #46 - July 08, 2010, 02:24 PM

It started earlier than the 16th IIRC. Didn't one of the Plantaganets do the first invasion?

Yeah, os, the Normans invaded in the 12th century, but that wasn't a continuous occupation. By the 15th century, the English presence in Ireland was gone, and they had been losing power and land to the Irish since the middle of the 13th century.

fuck you
     Reply #47 - July 08, 2010, 02:28 PM

I agree with momma2. These uppity Irish need to know their place.

Their place is in a bathroom stall getting blowjobs from Bengali-Canadian apostates in exchange for a couple of Percocets and a half-pound of ground beef.

fuck you
     Reply #48 - July 08, 2010, 02:31 PM

lol

That's funny, because the Irish are to Europe a lot like what Bengalis are to India.. completely useless.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #49 - July 08, 2010, 02:36 PM

ok
    so where was I during the bombing
    hmmm
    ah that would be...
    actually, I think I'd just moved to edmonton
    news is not high on my list of priority tv time
    think it's in the don't-give-a-damn cabinet

Sex booze and rock&roll
    you know
    the finer things in life
     Reply #50 - July 08, 2010, 02:45 PM

lol

That's funny, because the Irish are to Europe a lot like what Bengalis are to India.. completely useless.

what is the problem dear Iblis? you go here and there and go in to the Bengali hole, Don't Gali bengali., They are  great people, They contributed enormously to the welfare of Indian subcontinent .. Politically they are very active..

You are also becoming  one of those guys at CEMB., they get frustrated and hit Islam here & there at the end they go and beat up yeezevees or Juice..

Why?  I ask you why  dear Iblis?

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #51 - July 08, 2010, 02:51 PM

Can I have your babies, yeezevee?

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #52 - July 08, 2010, 02:55 PM

what is the problem dear Iblis? you go here and there and go in to the Bengali hole, Don't Gali bengali., They are  great people, They contributed enormously to the welfare of Indian subcontinent .. Politically they are very active..

You are also becoming  one of those guys at CEMB., they get frustrated and hit Islam here & there at the end they go and beat up yeezevees or Juice..

Why?  I ask you why  dear Iblis?

Cheesy

Dude, I really missed you. I love Bongos and Paddies. I was just bein a dick.

We should have gay sex some time.

Reply #53 - July 08, 2010, 02:56 PM

that baby will be a little gorilla dear Naerys .. You may need an operation for that... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Reply #54 - July 08, 2010, 02:57 PM

I can tell from your posts you have an enormous penis.

Reply #55 - July 08, 2010, 03:05 PM

yes it is in the head .. it comes out on top of the head..

Well for that love you are showing let me give you tubes,   Bengalis make beautiful babes.. beautiful language

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHZVigCQcqw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpM0jPd6-7w

Huh.. lungi  bengali is good..

Reply #56 - July 08, 2010, 03:20 PM

So going back to that 7/7 bombing., the news says "Court stops UK handing four terrorism suspects to US"

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/news/world/21-court-stops-uk-handing-four-terrorism-suspects-to-us-sk-07

LONDON: European human rights judges on Thursday froze the extradition of four men from Britain to the United States because of concerns over the length of the jail terms they would receive if convicted on terrorism charges.

The European Court of Human Rights wants more time to consider whether to block the extradition request because of the possibility the men could be jailed for life without parole.

The four suspects, who are being held in British prisons, appealed to the European court after senior judges in London upheld a government decision in 2008 to approve the extradition.

One of the men, Egyptian-born Abu Hamza, is a radical preacher who applauded the 9/11 attacks. A London court jailed him for seven years in 2006 for incitement to murder and other offences.

The United States accuses him of plotting to set up a terrorist training camp in Bly, Oregon, advocating violence in Afghanistan and plotting to seize 16 hostages in Yemen.

The three others fighting the US extradition request are Britons Babar Ahmad, Seyla Talha Ahsan and Haroon Rashid Aswat.

Washington accuses all four of membership of al Qaeda or being involved in acts of international terrorism, the European court, based in Strasbourg, France, said on its website.

Aswat faces charges of being Hamza’s co-conspirator in setting up the Oregon camp. Ahmad and Ahsan are accused of plotting to kill US nationals, money laundering and giving support to the Taliban and Chechen militants.

The European court rejected the suspects’ argument that they would not receive a fair trial in the US courts.

The judges also dismissed suggestions the men might be declared “enemy combatants” and therefore become liable to the death penalty or extraordinary rendition, the practice of secretly sending suspects overseas for questioning.

However, the judges said they wanted more time to consider the human rights implications of the long prison terms the men would receive if found guilty in the United States.

Hamza, Ahmad and Ahsan could be jailed for life without parole, while Aswat faces a maximum 50-year term, meaning he would be 78 before being considered for release.

The judges also had concerns about the maximum security prison in Colorado where three of the men would probably be held. Hamza, who is blind in one eye, has diabetes and has lost both his forearms, is thought unlikely to be sent there.
    The court will consider whether conditions in the Colorado prison would breach article three of the European Convention on Human Rights that prohibits “inhuman or degrading treatment”.

The British government has until Sept. 2 to respond to the court's decision.

I say to British Govt.. give those guys to US  of A.,  Otherwise  war, I wan to see a WAR BETWEEN LONDON and WASHINGTON.   love to see them fight each other. I guess Canada will support British. Pakistan will support British..

I say US A is responsible  for terrorism in Pakistan as  PTI chief says. In fact US of A is responsible Imrans' divorce..

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/news/pakistan/16-us+responsible+for+terrorism+in+pakistan+says+pti+chief+-hs-08

They should compensate for that

Reply #57 - July 08, 2010, 04:13 PM

And the more posts the bigger the penis!
     Reply #58 - July 08, 2010, 04:16 PM

Damn how do you make it fit then?  You must be hung like a blue whale...

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #59 - July 08, 2010, 04:17 PM

Your avatar disturbs me Ras.

• Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »