Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Afghanistan

(Read 29443 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Afghanistan
     Reply #30 - June 30, 2010, 04:19 PM

You guys should know about Afghanistan a bit., This Taliban cruel  game is played by Pakistani Army of that time with American and Saudi oil money to break the back of former Soviet Union. Afghans became victims of  that cruel game which  is played by these US/SAUDI/PAKISTANI  governments along 1000s of ROUGES OF ISLAM that are generated by the  Pakistani Madrassahs.

Pakistani agents along with their selective Islam 'funding and training Afghan Taliban" for ages. This Taliban game actually started after Soviet withdrawal and US of A washing its hands., No one overseeing Afghanistan, it was left to the DOGS OF ISLAM trained by Rogues in Pakistan.    US of A happily enjoying the fruits of USSR break down and washing its hands without looking what happening inside millions of Muslim minds from Yemen to Indonesia left Afghan people to  the BRUTAL DOGS OF ISLAM.

All this they did it  because of USSR tried its best to educate and Move Islam out of the minds of Muslims in that region  from Afghanistan to that Russian region Tatarstan.  The Taliban  game  started after Pakistani Agents killed that President  Dr. Najibullah,  who was President of Afghanistan   from September 30, 1987 – April 16, 1992.

(Clicky for piccy!)

(Clicky for piccy!)

That is the  picture of Dr. Najibullah., Off course west washes its hands by saying that they are fighting Russian communism.  And this was done with the help of west , Specially Londonisthan with American Money and weapons.

http://www.executedtoday.com/2009/09/27/1996-dr-mohammad-najibullah/

watch these videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMnuVs2Pr5o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8oBos0CHWU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x09QJ9TOt8I

So that is what West does best.. Kill good people by using bad people and their God. I wrote this in another thread, let me paste it here

I wish ONE COUNTRY IN WESTERN HEMISPHERE RULED by a fellow like Mullah Omar for 10 years. Then these idiots in west  will understand.    I wish One president of any country in the west is treated the way Dr. Najibullah was treated by the Muslim Ummah and Muslim Mullahs.  Then these political pundits of west  will understand Muhammad and his Islam

Yeah, Najibullah was awesome. Long live the memory of the brave fighters of the PDPA/Democratic Republic of Afghanistan and the Soviet allies!

My mum keeps hinting that we may go to Afghanistan this summer, will have to think of an excuse.  whistling2

That where you're from Prince Spinach?

fuck you
     Reply #31 - June 30, 2010, 04:22 PM

Yyyyyyyya. Never been there though. :/
     Reply #32 - June 30, 2010, 04:22 PM

Prince Spinach

dance
     Reply #33 - June 30, 2010, 04:24 PM

Yyyyyyyya. Never been there though. :/

So your family's from there, then? When did they leave?

fuck you
     Reply #34 - June 30, 2010, 04:26 PM

Prince Spinach

dance

Nope.. Prince Spinach is that Popeye the Sailor Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4ciMTAi-eM

So call him as Prince  Popeye..
    My mum keeps hinting that we may go to Afghanistan this summer, will have to think of an excuse.  whistling2

Prince.. dear Prince Spinoza... I know you were active in FFI(correct me if I am wrong) So where from in that mountain land??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #35 - June 30, 2010, 04:28 PM

*Thinks*. Hmm, I have just realised I haven't the foggiest. Erm, well they moved to Germany in the late 80s, though I think that was from Pakiland, rather than Afghanistan. :/
     Reply #36 - June 30, 2010, 04:29 PM

So call him as Prince  Popeye.. Prince.. dear Prince Spinoza... I know you were active in FFI(correct me if I am wrong) So where from in that mountain land??

I've never used FFI. Consider yourself corrected. Tongue

From.... Paktia. I know this much...
     Reply #37 - June 30, 2010, 04:38 PM

I've never used FFI. Consider yourself corrected. Tongue

From.... Paktia. I know this much...

really., Holy Allah doll.,  http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum2/viewtopic.php?p=115350&sid=4bb034d094f77e2d3c7c65c5904a5634#115350

In the old..old ffi forum there is used to a be guy with similar nick.. Hu! Paktia?? really? Any family relation with that former president Mohammad Najibullah???

Reply #38 - June 30, 2010, 04:41 PM

really., Holy Allah doll.,  http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum2/viewtopic.php?p=115350&sid=4bb034d094f77e2d3c7c65c5904a5634#115350

In the old..old ffi forum there is used to a be guy with similar nick..

No connection. :/

Hu! Paktia?? really? Any family relation with that former president Mohammad Najibullah???

I haven't a clue. I have lots of relations in the current Afghan government I think, though most Afghans woud be able to say that, inbreedig FTW.
     Reply #39 - June 30, 2010, 05:51 PM

I feel for all the women and girls of Afghanistan.  For me I just wanted the war to save them, but it never did.  I didn't give a shit about America's need for revenge, I just thought somehow if the Taliban were wiped out, then maybe life could improve for the females.  Not to say the men have it easy, but they have it easier.

None of that has happened, the situation sounds worse not better.  The government is just as shitty and religious as it was before.  Much as I still wish keeping the troops there will bring about this promised freedom, truth is it doesn't appear this war will do anything.

I was hoping, too.  :(  another vietnam all over again.  meanwhile GOOD men and women are dying, both innocent afghanis AND
    military members.  This sucks royal!   finmad

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #40 - June 30, 2010, 06:27 PM

I spent a month in Afghanistan last year, and it isn't how it is depicted in the media (fair enough, I did not visit the major trouble spots such as the southern Pashto provinces). Even in Kabul, life is quite normal, and the northern half of the country is pretty calm and stable.

I imagine if the security situation improved (assuming it doesn't improve by the Taliban seizing power, and achieving security through terror as happens in Somalia), more of the liberal Afghan middle classses will return from exile.

As for the war and troops being there, I am in 2 minds about it. I opposed the war 2001, but there is question as to what will happen if/when the troops withdraw. It was argued in the case of Rwanda in 1994 that the UN troops should pull out because preventing that civil war had been deemed impossible. I guess it boils down to opinions of interventionalism vs isolationism.
     Reply #41 - June 30, 2010, 07:05 PM

Yeah, Najibullah was awesome. Long live the memory of the brave fighters of the PDPA/Democratic Republic of Afghanistan and the Soviet allies!

He was great! Apart from spying and torturing all opponent of the regime (basically anyone who wasnt a communist and had no wish to be a satellite of Moscow).

"By the One in Whose Hand my soul is, were you not to commit sins, Allah would replace you with a people who would commit sins and then seek forgiveness from Allah; and Allah would forgive them." [Saheeh Muslim]

"Wherever you are, death will find you, Even in the looming tower."
    - Quran 4:78
     Reply #42 - June 30, 2010, 07:15 PM

i want to know how they "islamically" justify castrating him?  that is just SICK! 
    A clear example of how heinous and devious those bastards are!   finmad
    Damn... sick sick mo fo's

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #43 - June 30, 2010, 07:21 PM

He was great! Apart from spying and torturing all opponent of the regime (basically anyone who wasnt a communist and had no wish to be a satellite of Moscow).

He was fighting a determined, well-financed, trained and equipped Islamic insurgency and was formerly head of the KHAD-- what else would you expect?

You think he was just a bad man who would have enjoyed torturing, imprisoning, and executing people even if there was no counterrevolutionary movement afoot? If he was, he and his faction would not have received KGB support-- Moscow intervention in Afghanistan tended to favor the PDPA moderates, not the radicals.

fuck you
     Reply #44 - June 30, 2010, 07:34 PM

Of course, he was a brutal man before the soviets.

"By the One in Whose Hand my soul is, were you not to commit sins, Allah would replace you with a people who would commit sins and then seek forgiveness from Allah; and Allah would forgive them." [Saheeh Muslim]

Reply #45 - June 30, 2010, 07:35 PM

Before 1978? Evidence?

fuck you
     Reply #46 - June 30, 2010, 07:35 PM

He was fighting a determined, well-financed, trained and equipped Islamic insurgency and was formerly head of the KHAD-- what else would you expect?

Torture began before the Soviet invasion btw

Reply #47 - June 30, 2010, 07:39 PM

Before 1978? Evidence?

Ill look for something online

Reply #48 - June 30, 2010, 07:40 PM

Torture began before the Soviet invasion btw

So did the insurgency-- it's not like the Soviets rolled in for the hell of it. I want evidence he tortured people prior to the beginning of the insurgency.

fuck you
     Reply #49 - June 30, 2010, 07:45 PM

Before 1978? Evidence?

Have a look at the Afghanistan wars, william maley (page 99-100) from his own brother.

The other point is there was no "Islamist insurgency"  - there was resistance from all of rural Afghanistan (basically everything except Kabul) and no one wanted to be under the boot of the Soviets. The Seven Mujaheddin Parties came later and were Pakistani-US puppets.

Reply #50 - June 30, 2010, 07:46 PM

So did the insurgency-- it's not like the Soviets rolled in for the hell of it. I want evidence he tortured people prior to the beginning of the insurgency.

Tortured who? Soviet soldiers?  The insurgency were the tribes, the rural peasants.

Reply #51 - June 30, 2010, 07:58 PM

Have a look at the Afghanistan wars, william maley (page 99-100) from his own brother.

Available online or I have to buy it? I'm willing to do the latter, don't get me wrong.

The other point is there was no "Islamist insurgency"  - there was resistance from all of rural Afghanistan (basically everything except Kabul)

Okay, maybe it wasn't literally "Islamists", just Muslim tribal leaders with primitive beliefs that were offended by the PDPA doing such "radical" things as lowering the dowry price, instituting universal education for women, placing women in government positions, and abolishing peonage. The only real difference between them and the Islamists is lack of a universal and coherent political ideology and lack of political organization.

and no one wanted to be under the boot of the Soviets.

If they hadn't started a rebellion against the PDPA government, Soviets would have had no reason to invade. They only invaded to prop up a client regime that was faltering. And it didn't happen all at once either. Happened like Vietnam-- a few military advisers at first, then an escalating military commitment.

The Seven Mujaheddin Parties came later and were Pakistani-US puppets.

Yeah but the CIA and ISI were equipping the insurgents prior to the Soviet invasion, support just increased after that.

Tortured who? Soviet soldiers?  The insurgency were the tribes, the rural peasants.

What?  Huh? I don't know what you're saying here, but my statement was pretty straight-forward, I thought.

fuck you
     Reply #52 - November 08, 2011, 10:58 AM

Afghanisthan ...Afghanisthan ...Afghanisthan ...Paradise Lost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz2h8wMoTDo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gdyYUWXSwE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6Tcj6u1EsQ

Well whose fault was that??  The pagans of that time never understood what Islam was all about.,

• Afghanistan
     Reply #53 - August 13, 2015, 01:22 PM

Afghanistan is back in trouble Al-Qaeda's Zawahiri pledges loyalty to new Taliban chief that is breaking news from BBC..

Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri has pledged allegiance to the new Afghan Taliban chief in an audio message posted online. The pledge to Mullah Akhtar Mansour was issued by the Al-Qaeda media arm Al-Sahab and was his first message since September last year. This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly.  

Well that is a strong indication of who is controlling these TAILBONES and where   this desert rat Ayman al-Zawahiri is living..

Sure this war is flaring up again and  troubles of Afghan people are  not going to end soon..

• Afghanistan
     Reply #54 - May 20, 2017, 10:24 PM

Time  runs away ., So this post   with this picture 

and with these videos

and with these words 

So that is what West does best.. Kill good people by using bad people and their God. I wrote this in another thread, let me paste it here

I wish ONE COUNTRY IN WESTERN HEMISPHERE RULED by a fellow like Mullah Omar for 10 years. Then these idiots in west  will understand.    I wish One president of any country in the west is treated the way Dr. Najibullah was treated by the Muslim Ummah and Muslim Mullahs.  Then these political pundits of west  will understand Muhammad and his Islam

I wrote all that on  June 30, 2010, 01:20 PM  almost 7 years ago...  I was searching for something else suddenly a tube popped up and  Mr. Bachhan of India  was talking about Afghanistan  and  President  Dr. Najibullah,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iECfSCXxraU

So why did  AMRICA with support of   ASS HOLES OF ISLAM  that  killed the good man Dr. Najibullah, ?

errr  allah knows the best ...  fuck it .. stupid faiths and the baboons in faiths ..

• Afghanistan
     Reply #55 - October 08, 2017, 09:15 PM

Hamid Karzai Special: Former President of Afghanistan on the legacy of US intervention

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbKi_fVD9Ek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90jdltviO9I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVo4gQdckCk

• Afghanistan
     Reply #56 - December 20, 2020, 01:51 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again it is an unwinnable war.

We should get out now! Leave them to it.

Yes it will be horrible - but sadly there is no way we can change things.

well that is what that "Dancer who dances on cosmos" said some 10 years ago in 2010....

and today 20th Dec 2020   the  news in Dawn says.. Nine killed as Kabul car bombing targets Afghan lawmaker with this picture

A car bombing in Kabul targeting an Afghan lawmaker killed at least nine people on Sunday, officials said.  Lawmaker Khan Mohammad Wardak survived the blast but is among the 20 injured including women and children, Afghan Interior Minister Massoud Andarabi said.

It is unclear whether the explosive was planted in a car parked on the lawmaker’s route or if a vehicle with the bomb was being driven by a bomber, Andarabi added. No one has claimed responsibility for the blast.

Afghanistan has seen a sharp rise in violence, particularly bombings, in recent weeks as the Afghan government and Taliban hold talks to find an end to the country’s almost 20-year-long war. Separate bombings were also reported on Sunday in the provinces of Logar, Nangarhar, Helmand and Badakhshan, in which a number of civilians and security forces members were killed and injured.

On Friday, a suspected rickshaw bomb blast killed at least 15 civilians, including 11 children, in central Ghazni province.

The Afghan interior ministry in a statement said that the Taliban had killed 487 civilians and injured 1,049 others by carrying out 35 suicide attacks and 507 explosions across the country over the past three months.

well that is the news.. So It is unwinnable war?  ....NOT SURE WHO IS AT WAR WITH WHO..... 

but the news above says

..Taliban hold talks to find an end to the country’s almost 20-year-long war...

and on the same line it says 

"Taliban had killed 487 civilians and injured 1,049 others by carrying out 35 suicide attacks and 507 explosions across the country over the past three months"

I don't  know what to say... and I still do not know who is at war with who??

• Afghanistan
     Reply #57 - May 12, 2021, 07:40 AM

Afghan families have been burying their children who were killed in explosions outside a secondary school in the capital, Kabul, on Saturday.

More than 60 people, mostly girls, are now known to have died in the attack that hit students as they left class.

No-one has admitted carrying out the attack in Dasht-e-Barchi, an area often hit by Sunni Islamist militants.

The Afghan government blamed Taliban militants for the attack, but the group denied involvement.

The exact target for Saturday's bloodshed is unclear. The blasts come against a backdrop of rising violence as the US looks to withdraw all its troops from Afghanistan by 11 September.

The neighbourhood in western Kabul where the blasts occurred is home to many from the Hazara minority community, who are of Mongolian and Central Asian descent and are mainly Shia Muslims.

Almost exactly a year ago, a maternity unit at the local hospital was attacked, leaving 24 women, children and babies dead.

Heather Barr, who works for Human Rights Watch, tweeted a series of videos and photos of what she said was the school in Kabul - including a tour of the site given by one of the students. Ms Barr said the group had filmed a documentary there in 2017.

Nobel Prize winner and activist Malala Yousafzai - who was shot in the head by the Taliban in 2012 - posted about the "horrendous attack" on Twitter.

"My heart is with the Kabul school victims' families," she wrote.

The first burials took place at "Martyrs Cemetery", where Hazara victims are laid to rest.

Mourners in a state of shock watched in grief as the girls' bodies in wooden coffins were lowered into graves, AFP news agency reported.

One of the residents of the area was quoted by AFP as saying: "I rushed to the scene and found myself in the middle of bodies. All of them were girls. Their bodies piled on top of each other."

The explosions are believed to have been caused by a car bomb and two improvised explosive devices planted in the area.

One survivor, Zahra, told reporters she was leaving the school as the blasts took place.

"My classmate died. A few minutes later there was another explosion, and then another. Everyone was screaming and there was blood everywhere," she said.

More than 150 people were injured in the attack. Reports from Kabul say the city was busy with shoppers ahead of celebrations for Eid al-Fitr this coming week.

The Taliban announced on Sunday that they would observe a three-day ceasefire for the Muslim festival, which marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan.

The insurgents said they would be "halting all operations against the enemy to provide a peaceful and secure atmosphere".

The Afghan government is expected to reciprocate with a truce.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-57046527

#RIPBo
    #FreePalestine
  • Afghanistan
     Reply #58 - June 18, 2021, 08:38 PM

Afghanistan 'ready' for Taliban violence after US withdrawal, Afghan president says........May 17, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1FT3xnq7yw

President Ashraf Ghani with Fareed Zakaria on the Taliban •Jun 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZByp2M_-YM

Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi spoke to TOLOnews' Lotfullah Najafizada about the Afghan peace..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzFZckiuEBw

Shah Mahmood Qureshi should become Home minister   and Sheikh Rasheed should be foreign Ministre

• Afghanistan
     Reply #59 - June 19, 2021, 09:50 PM

Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi spoke to TOLOnews' Lotfullah Najafizada about the Afghan peace..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzFZckiuEBw

Shah Mahmood Qureshi should become Home minister   and Sheikh Rasheed should be foreign Ministre

Hmm....  that interview  .. I  should watch it fully...

Exclusive Interview with Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi..  All 51 mts interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fYODqTY65o

• Previous page 1 23 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »