Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 06:44 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Debunker are you an apostate?

(Read 14003 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Debunker are you an apostate?
     Reply #60 - June 21, 2010, 07:43 PM

Why can't you? Have you disabled avatars?

See this thread :

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=10854.0

Like a compass needle that points north, a man?s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.

Khaled Hosseini - A thousand splendid suns.
     Reply #61 - June 21, 2010, 07:45 PM

Would you really do that to me Aziz?  Cry
    (Clicky for piccy!)

Adult BlackDog actually looks quite cute too.

(But I still do not like Rottweilers)

Like a compass needle that points north, a man?s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.

Reply #62 - June 21, 2010, 07:46 PM

Cheesy
     Reply #63 - June 21, 2010, 07:54 PM

Whatever label Debunker or Abu Yunus want for themselves is fine by me - they are both awesome people - and that's all that matters.

It really doesn't matter what you believe or call yourself - it is your character - what's inside that matters.

"Allah does not look at your outward figure and shapes, but what is in your hearts" Wink
     Reply #64 - June 21, 2010, 07:56 PM

I wish I could see it  Cry

PM him to send you the image file - its well worth it  Smiley

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #65 - June 21, 2010, 08:22 PM

It's odd how humanists like yourself get pissy if someone reminds them of the golden rule. Seems like the golden rule (for faux humanists) only exists to shut religious people up, otherwise it can go to hell.

Not really, as the Golden Rule doesnt apply in this case.  If I posted my phone number on a public website, then I would have no qualms with it being moved around the net.  My blog & my email address are also publically available, and I expect people to move it & post it around.  

Like I said, mind your own consciouce, not mine, as its clear. Who do you think you are, Allah?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #66 - June 21, 2010, 08:29 PM

I have the url from this thread http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=10854.25

http://bayimg.com/pANeKaACE

This is the reply I get when I click it :

Firefox can't find the server at bayimg.com.

on IE too, but perhaps Tlaloc if you see this, perhaps you could put the picture in a post ?

Reply #67 - June 22, 2010, 12:15 PM

i would agree.

I think this is the bravest statement I have ever read on COEM. 

For a Muslims to say the Quran is irrelevent takes balls, I would argue its even braver than announcing your apostacy, because an apostate believes there are no consequences but a Muslim does..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #68 - June 22, 2010, 12:30 PM

You might say that debunker is an apostate from traditional, orthodox Islam. I think he's a mu'tazilite, or at least closer to it than any other kind of Islam

Amirite?

Bingo! I am closest to Mutazlite school of thought! It 's a shame Sunnis persecuted them untill they virtually vanished.

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #69 - June 22, 2010, 12:36 PM

Yep, I agree.  Two apostates in denial, stick 'em on the ex-muslims list.   Tongue

Oh please, don't put me and Abu under the same category. At least, I never said Quran is irrelevant.

A googolplex is *precisely* as far from infinity as is the number 1.--Carl Sagan
     Reply #70 - June 22, 2010, 12:37 PM

It's odd how humanists like yourself get pissy if someone reminds them of the golden rule. Seems like the golden rule (for faux humanists) only exists to shut religious people up, otherwise it can go to hell.

I c u trollin

fuck you
     Reply #71 - June 22, 2010, 12:38 PM

I think debunker is an apostate but he is in denial.  yes

He said he does not go to salat on Fridays...

so what? I don't go to Friday prayers anymore because of the smug faces I see there... I figured it would be more pious to pray at home than feel disgusted by all the fake self righteousness, I see during my time at the mosque, don't you agree?

Reply #72 - June 22, 2010, 12:41 PM

I don't go to Friday prayers anymore because of the smug faces I see there... I figured it would be more pious to pray at home than feel disgusted by all the fake self righteousness, I see during my time at the mosque, don't you agree?

Nah, its the smell of feet that puts me off  vomit , I used to have to take a deep breath whenever I bent down to do sijdah

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #73 - June 22, 2010, 12:42 PM

He's posted it publically on a site much larger than this one, and chose not to delete it.  So my conscience is clear.

6/ Disclosure of personal information.

We recommend that you carefully consider what you will and will not disclose about yourself on this or any other public forum.
    Bear in mind that you will basically be broadcasting it to the entire world.
    Respect other posters' privacy. Do not post personal information of other posters or speculation about such information on this forum unless they have already volunteered such information on this forum and have not retracted it since. Such information may include their real name, address, private and business email and employer.
    This list is not definitive. Posting other personal information could also be considered a violation of someone's privacy.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #74 - June 22, 2010, 12:43 PM

does "liberal views on Islam" means he disagrees with stoning women or something like that?

oh snap!  you hit the nail on the head LOLOL

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #75 - June 22, 2010, 12:44 PM

@ Islame

LOL! Oh well, it depends on the condition of their socks... but I have to say, it wasn't so bad where I went to Friday prayer...  

Reply #76 - June 22, 2010, 12:46 PM

Nah, its the smell of feet that puts me off  vomit , I used to have to take a deep breath whenever I bent down to do sijdah

It's also the wudhu facilities and the risk of tinea, the dank smell in the wudhu area, the boring and irrelevant sermon in broken English (eg. the compulsoriness of hijab to a bunch of men so that they will go home and harrass their wives and daughters), the gender segregation behind the curtain, the guy with the runny nose, the HT dude handing out fliers afterwards. And on the other side is brotherhood. At least that was my last visit to the mosque. Aint going back ever.

The language of the mob was only the language of public opinion cleansed of hypocrisy and restraint - Hannah Arendt.
     Reply #77 - June 22, 2010, 12:47 PM

oh snap!  you hit the nail on the head LOLOL

First off, stoning is in Hadith/Bible, not the Quran.

Second, it's flogging (not stoning) and it's for both MEN and women.

Third, and that's the most important part, it was made virtually impossible to prove fornication/adultery... rendering it a suspended sentence.  

Reply #78 - June 22, 2010, 12:48 PM

@ Islame

LOL! Oh well, it depends on the condition of their socks... but I have to say, it wasn't so bad where I went to Friday prayer...  

Dont get me started on their burping during taraweh , when they're standing right next to you.  I used to be able to smell everything they had just eaten to break their fast.  Frikkin cavemen  finmad

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #79 - June 22, 2010, 12:52 PM

anyway, like I said their arrogance is the reason # 1 I don't go to the mosque anymore... (not to mention the idiotic preaching of the Imam).

Reply #80 - June 22, 2010, 12:52 PM

so what? I don't go to Friday prayers anymore because of the smug faces I see there... I figured it would be more pious to pray at home than feel disgusted by all the fake self righteousness, I see during my time at the mosque, don't you agree?

hark!  Miracles never cease!! I actually agree with you on something!   Cheesy

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #81 - June 22, 2010, 12:59 PM

Dont get me started on their burping during taraweh , when they're standing right next to you.  I used to be able to smell everything they had just eaten to break their fast.  Frikkin cavemen  finmad

omg... we were so far in the back (and never had that problem with the women lol) that we didnt have to contend with
    that LOL  and speaking of broken english, there was only one time i went to jummah that i actually understood what the hell the guy was talking about (we didnt have an imam, and each week they took turns "preaching")  and he was talking about fajr, and if you didnt get up for it, shaytan would piss in your ears, and wasy wayyyyyyyy TMI for me to ponder on for the rest of the week  wacko

Helen Keller
     Reply #82 - June 22, 2010, 01:09 PM

and he was talking about fajr, and if you didnt get up for it, shaytan would piss in your ears

ROFL

''we are morally and philisophically in the best position to win the league'' - Arsene Wenger
     Reply #83 - June 22, 2010, 01:14 PM

ROFL

Where do you think ear-wax comes from?
     Reply #84 - June 22, 2010, 01:15 PM

Cheesy

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #85 - June 22, 2010, 01:25 PM

First off, stoning is in Hadith/Bible, not the Quran.

Second, it's flogging (not stoning) and it's for both MEN and women.

Third, and that's the most important part, it was made virtually impossible to prove fornication/adultery... rendering it a suspended sentence. 

Question

If the Qur'an was sent to confirm the previous Books, in this case, the Torah, then why doesn't it contain the injunction of stoning for adulterers? I mean, it's the same 'kitab,' isn't it? So why isn't it in there?

And at the same time, was stoning part of the Injeel? I think Jesus did not mandate such a practice at all, and yet the Qur'an says that 'there is no change in the words of Allah.'

Not trying to catch you out or something, these things just don't make sense to me, at present.

And another thing, are you a mu'tazilite?
     Reply #86 - June 22, 2010, 01:29 PM

@ Zebedee

You do of course know that I believe the Bible is corrupted? (same with Hadith).

And I'm convinced in the way of thinking of Mutazilites but I don't necessarily agree with all their conclusions (for example, they don't believe Hell torture is real, which I strongly disagree with).

Reply #87 - June 22, 2010, 01:33 PM

Where do you think ear-wax comes from?

it REALLY pissed me off!!   finmad  b/c fajr was my FAVORITE salat!!!  and every time after
    that, as soon as my athan would go off for fajr, i had this image of shaytan standing there waiting
    to piss in my ears if i was late for prayer  finmad  thats a helluva thing to be stuck in your imagination
    EVERY single morning! LOLOL

Helen Keller
     Reply #88 - June 22, 2010, 01:33 PM

Debunker: Do you think Hell torture is eternal?

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #89 - June 22, 2010, 01:37 PM

@ Oz

Some will never be tortured by Hell... some will be tortured only temporarily and some for all eternity... that's what the Quran says in perfectly clear undeniable words... so I can't be like some other Muslim here and say that Hell is "metaphorical" Wink

• Previous page 1 2 34 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »