Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: I still don't like alcohol or pork...

(Read 5777 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: I still don't like alcohol or pork...
     Reply #60 - June 22, 2010, 02:37 PM

Even though right now ii am an ex-Muslim wannabe ( Tongue) I still dont like pork or alcohol.

I think ive been staying away from it not bcuz of Islamic ruling, but bcuz of the things that come with it.
    Wen someone drinks, they become someone totally different and its very harmful for the body.
    I know someone who is very respectable but wen they drink they become vulgar and unattractive.

And pork bcuz ive never actually went anywhere that has pork. However, ii do want to be a vegetarian and staying away from pork can help. People say that it tastes good, but id rather stay away from meat.

Do you like alcohol and pork?

I like alcoholic beverages. Non-alco beer tastes crap. However, if you want to stay right off the booze and pig meat, good for you. There's nothing to be said for getting utterly soaked. If antagonism to these things was the worst that could be said about Islam that would hardly be a damning indictment of the religion. I once read a theory that Islam and judaism were invented by superintelligent pigs to stop themselves being killed by people for food. It would explain alot.

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
     Reply #61 - June 28, 2010, 03:06 AM

I once read a theory that Islam and judaism were invented by superintelligent pigs to stop themselves being killed by people for food. It would explain alot.

Cheesy
     Reply #62 - June 28, 2010, 04:09 AM

I have mixed feelings about alcohol. It tastes terrible, but sometimes I feel like I could go for a cold beer, or a niced shot of rum.
    But I haven't drank for a looooong time.

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star
    In somebody else's sky, but why, why, why
    Can't it be, can't it be mine

https://twitter.com/AlharbiMoe
     Reply #63 - June 28, 2010, 05:08 AM

My trick is to get hard liquor and add just enough flavor to mask the burning until I get drunk enough to just drink it strait.  I'm so uncultured. When people know the names of drinks I just know the base ingredient and a flavor. 

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #64 - June 28, 2010, 05:18 AM

Never touched an alcoholic drink, never got drunk in my life, never touched pork even when I wasn't that religious. (Then again my family never let me get near those things).

Just drinking coke/pepsi and eating halal lamb chops/ chicken drumsticks (I love drumsticks) are enough to make me happy.
     Reply #65 - June 28, 2010, 05:21 AM

We all are rebels in our own way

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #66 - June 28, 2010, 05:24 AM

Just drinking coke/pepsi and eating halal lamb chops/ chicken drumsticks (I love drumsticks) are enough to make me happy.

I used to think like that too. Then I discovered bacon cheeseburgers and baby back ribs and pepperoni and beer and whisky.... now I can't live without them !

We all are rebels in our own way

Grin
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »