Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: I still don't like alcohol or pork...

(Read 5780 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: I still don't like alcohol or pork...
     Reply #30 - June 20, 2010, 11:10 AM

lol, ye i've heard it doesn't taste nice but if i were to start drinking i wouldn't want to dive straight into the hardcore shit since my body ain't really built up a tolerance to it so I probably would get drunk after 2 shots lol

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."
     Reply #31 - June 20, 2010, 11:18 AM

Quote monty python.. prisoner scence, 'you lucky lucky bastard' lol

wish i got pissed after 2 shots... wud save me alot of money  dance
     Reply #32 - June 20, 2010, 11:20 AM

Yes you do have a point, some people on here think you have to eat pork to b 'genuine' personally i still believe that Pigs are dirty, they still eat their own poo aswell as anything they can get their hands on lol

The notion of eatting a dirty animal who eats its own poo still dont appeal to me, after all just leaving Islam is sufficient proof, for most i guess but some people on here want more.. mayb they want blood or something to prove it lol

oh and if  someone does choose to eat pork thats upto them, they shouldnt insist on others following their lead!

As for booze.. well i do enjoy a drink of vodka now and again... empasise on the now more that the again lol Smiley

Do you eat chicken?

5. Do You Want Poop With That?
    A USDA study found that more than 99 percent of broiler chicken carcasses sold in stores had detectable levels of E. coli, indicating fecal contamination. In other words, if you’re eating chicken flesh, you’re almost certainly eating poop. Consumer Reports states there are “1.1 million or more Americans sickened each year by undercooked, tainted chicken.” Chicken flesh is also loaded with dangerous levels of arsenic, which can cause cancer, dementia, neurological problems, and other ailments in humans. Men’s Health magazine recently ranked supermarket chicken number one in their list of the “10 Dirtiest Foods” because of the high rate of bacterial contamination

http://www.goveg.com/f-top10chickens.asp

Yet somehow only the pig is vilified for the same reason.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #33 - June 20, 2010, 11:22 AM

I love pork and alcohol. First time I tasted bacon I was like "man we've been missing out like a motherfucker"
     Reply #34 - June 20, 2010, 11:28 AM

Yes you do have a point, some people on here think you have to eat pork to b 'genuine' personally i still believe that Pigs are dirty, they still eat their own poo aswell as anything they can get their hands on lol

The notion of eatting a dirty animal who eats its own poo still dont appeal to me, after all just leaving Islam is sufficient proof, for most i guess but some people on here want more.. mayb they want blood or something to prove it lol

I think you are entitled not to eat pork, of course.
    But you should stop making up excuses for not eating it like "pigs are dirty and eat their own poo", cause that does sound like crazy religious propaganda ;P

A lot of animals eat their own feces as well.
    For example, rabbits and chickens.

And what do most vegetables "eat"?

Food taboos become super funny when people try to give rational explanations for why they eat something and not something else ;P

Do not look directly at the operational end of the device.
     Reply #35 - June 20, 2010, 11:30 AM

Do you eat chicken?

*high five*

Also, chickens feed on worms and insects.
    NOM NOM NOM! Grin

Reply #36 - June 20, 2010, 11:30 AM

I love pork and alcohol. First time I tasted bacon I was like "man we've been missing out like a motherfucker"

I felt that way about Oral sex.   

Reply #37 - June 20, 2010, 11:31 AM

*high five*

Also, chickens feed on worms and insects.
    NOM NOM NOM! Grin

Yep yep.   Cheesy  To me, if the food tastes good I am happy. 

Reply #38 - June 20, 2010, 11:33 AM

And what is "honey", if you want to be blunt honest?
    It's the vomit. Of an insect!

Reply #39 - June 20, 2010, 11:34 AM

And eggs are hens' periods.   Afro

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #40 - June 20, 2010, 11:38 AM

lol that was never haram for me but i kept thinking man my muslim wife wont be able to spit or swallow and that sucks :/ HAHAHAH

(you know with it being najs and all)
     Reply #41 - June 20, 2010, 11:41 AM

Do you eat chicken?

with all due respect Barberella PLEASE dont initiate conversation with me, i dont have any interest in taking with you  thnkyu

Reply #42 - June 20, 2010, 11:44 AM

No i appreciate what your saying but truth be told iv never really had the desire to taste pork, mayb if i tried it i would think diff but as iv not tried it i guess im still a bit fussy lol

Oh well mayb i will have a go and see what all the fuss is about lol
     Reply #43 - June 20, 2010, 11:50 AM

with all due respect Barberella PLEASE dont initiate conversation with me, i dont have any interest in taking with you  thnkyu

Cheesy  bit of a baby aren't you?

Reply #44 - June 20, 2010, 11:53 AM

Not really i just dont wish to talk with silly people, got better things to do.

1st u accuse me then u want to strike up a convo.. dont think so mate
     Reply #45 - June 20, 2010, 11:55 AM

I wasn't trying to strike up a conversation....mate, I was putting your stupid post to shame. 

I still think you are a troll, and the babyfied way you are acting now only further confirms this for me.  parrot

Reply #46 - June 20, 2010, 12:00 PM

ok einstein
     Reply #47 - June 20, 2010, 01:07 PM

Yea i still haven't developed a taste for alcohol yet. beers and mixed drinks don't excite my taste buds. I have had a the Bacon Angus Burger from McDonalds and that was rather tasty. I also tried a bit of ham. It was aight. I do wanna try some Ribs though...

I have only had red/white wine since leaving Islam. I don't think I would enjoy beer. I might try that Bacon Angus from McDonalds Canex, you have given me a good idea for how to lose my bacon virginity!  piggy
     Reply #48 - June 20, 2010, 02:34 PM

Well, drinking doesn't have to turn you into a violent sex-perve. I'd say 90% of people are social drinkers. Me and my friends become happy, philosophical and unstressed when we drink. We talk about how our green (when we see the grass) could be someone else's blue, or that this life could be someone else's afterlife (they died, and we were born through them), and all this rubbish you couldn't do sobre without feeling depressed or looking like an idiot.  Cheesy

It loosens people up, great in a social setting, most of my friends I've met through a drunken conversation of some kind. If one person is drunk in a room of sobre people, yes, they could look like an idiot. If lots of people drink in a social setting then it is a great thing.
     Reply #49 - June 20, 2010, 04:18 PM

lol that was never haram for me but i kept thinking man my muslim wife wont be able to spit or swallow and that sucks :/ HAHAHAH

(you know with it being najs and all)

Semen is actually not najis. Muhammad would go out and pray with goobers encrusted on his clothes (serious)

I'm an asshat.
     Reply #50 - June 20, 2010, 05:02 PM

Not really i just dont wish to talk with silly people, got better things to do.

1st u accuse me then u want to strike up a convo.. dont think so mate

Oi, back off! That's our Barbi you are calling silly. I warn you. Next thing you'll know, a digital knockout kick delivered online!  finmad

Reply #51 - June 20, 2010, 05:28 PM

Well, drinking doesn't have to turn you into a violent sex-perve.

Yes it does. That's why drinking is so great.  yes

fuck you
     Reply #52 - June 20, 2010, 07:28 PM

anohter angle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEUFnBMgEv8

According to the polls only 1.6 % of Americans are athiests. So what gives you the right to call the other 80% morons?'
     Reply #53 - June 21, 2010, 09:53 PM

I ate my first ham today.  dance

It was in Subway, technically a ham, turkey AND beef sub (club). Yeah, I know Subway tastes like crap, but it was the nearest place to go for lunch. And yeah, I know I'm a pussy for mixing it with other meat, but I just had start somewhere....
     Reply #54 - June 21, 2010, 10:27 PM

Good work infidel! dance
     Reply #55 - June 21, 2010, 10:50 PM

thread winner

If you ask me to define anything i will slap you with my pimp hand and make you cry like a biatch.

Nick Naylor: "I didn't have to. I proved that you're wrong, and if you're wrong I'm right."~ Thank you for Smoking

Perspective
     Reply #56 - June 22, 2010, 12:11 AM

I ate my first ham today.  dance

It was in Subway, technically a ham, turkey AND beef sub (club). Yeah, I know Subway tastes like crap, but it was the nearest place to go for lunch. And yeah, I know I'm a pussy for mixing it with other meat, but I just had start somewhere....

good job man next time try the Spicy Italian sub. its porkelicious  piggy
     Reply #57 - June 22, 2010, 05:19 AM

I have only had red/white wine since leaving Islam. I don't think I would enjoy beer. I might try that Bacon Angus from McDonalds Canex, you have given me a good idea for how to lose my bacon virginity!  piggy

yea beer is just something i dont get. i mean coke tastes better, hell diet coke tastes better, juices taste better. meh i guess its a kaffir thing  Roll Eyes

yea good idea try it with something else because most bacon is just regularly cooked and not really a specialty. also try chicken bacon its less fattening if you are health conscious.  Wink

Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense. - Voltaire
     Reply #58 - June 22, 2010, 09:03 AM

Even though right now ii am an ex-Muslim wannabe ( Tongue) I still dont like pork or alcohol.

I think ive been staying away from it not bcuz of Islamic ruling, but bcuz of the things that come with it.
    Wen someone drinks, they become someone totally different and its very harmful for the body.
    I know someone who is very respectable but wen they drink they become vulgar and unattractive.

And pork bcuz ive never actually went anywhere that has pork. However, ii do want to be a vegetarian and staying away from pork can help. People say that it tastes good, but id rather stay away from meat.

Do you like alcohol and pork?

Yet i still didn't try any of em, i just drink a beer once, i don't think i would like pork as i hate meat, but alcohol i don't know i think i would like it, but in small quantities.

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. "
    "We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. "
    --Buddha
     Reply #59 - June 22, 2010, 10:16 AM

From somebody who tried beer when he was 31: if you try it alone and you are not used to it, it kinda sucks. Try drinking it while eating pizza or something very salty... it is most awesome then.

• Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »