Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hassan's Autobiography

(Read 21957 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Hassan's Autobiography
     Reply #90 - September 30, 2010, 12:58 PM

Reply #91 - September 30, 2010, 04:21 PM

I made the fantastic error of buying that tome when it was Ibn Warraq's newest offering. To call it painfully tedious would be too high an acclaim. I sold it on eBay for half the price. The poor widdle thing who purchased it was cheated.

Hey, it's a start! I admit some of the accounts were a bit sleep-inducing but the chapter on the Bangladesh massacre was quite moving. What that book lacked overall was the sort of insight into the thought progression of the writers and focussed more on listing reasons they left Islam like a shopping list. It's like, tell me something I don't know!
     Reply #92 - September 30, 2010, 04:33 PM

His group worked closely with other Arab fighters that were loyal to Bin Laden but remained separate from them and the Taliban. Not sure of the details but basically they declared their Sheikh - Abu Hammam to be the Khalifah and pledged alliegence to him - and so ended up fighting with those who didn't.

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetically sad.

Ah right, that makes sense.

9)   In accordance with the order of Allah; "O you who believe fight those next to you of the unbelievers", and in accordance with the saying of the prophet (PBUH); "the courtyard of the house of Islam is in Sham". I therefore announce the raising of the flag of the Al-Furqan army (the army that divides the believers from the unbelievers) for the liberation of Bayt-Al-Maqdess (the holy house Jerusalem) from the hands of the Jews.

14)   It is required from all Muslims available in the lands through which the Kateebat-Al-Maut (pass) including the residents of Bait-Al-Maqdess to support this squadron and to supply it with whatever they can afford of monies, arms, and ammunition and food. All should raise the black flags. All should have good tidings from the prophecy of the messenger of Allah, peace and mercy of Allah and His blessings be upon him; "the later day will not come until the muslims fight the Jews, the muslims will kill them until the Jew hides behind the stone and the tree. The stone or the tree will say; "o Muslim, O slave of Allah, this Jew is hiding behind me, so come and kill him" except the tree of Gharqad, it is from the trees of the Jews" Therefore I order the Muslims of Bait-Al-Maqdess to burn and chop down this kind of tree.

15)   I, Ameer ul Momineen, announce to all mankind that the negotiations of peace that have started and are ongoing between the Palestinians and the Jews, all of it, is cancelled and negated. The Palestinians are forbidden, from this day, from negotiating on behalf of or for this holy land, no one negotiates on it except Ameer ul Momineen. The only representative of the Muslims altogether is Ameer ul Momineen. I announce it clearly to the Jews that (they) should pay Jizyah (a tax imposed by Allah on those Jews and Christians who wish to live among the Muslims as protected aliens) and to open our path to the Holy House. I should be the ruler and they should be under my protection. Or they should accept the other choice. They shall not hear the other choice from me; they will see it by the permission of Allah. Jaish-ul-Furqan is coming; the coward's eyes shall have no sleep.

Why didn't they simply go fight Israel?

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #93 - September 30, 2010, 04:44 PM

As much as I want to rape Aziz, he's done a mighty good job.

Get in line, bitch. I'm a busy man these days. Kiss

German ex-Muslim forumMy YouTubeList of Ex-Muslims
    Wikis: en de fr ar tr
    CEMB-Chat
    I'm on an indefinite break...
     Reply #94 - December 27, 2010, 03:47 AM

Just read the whole thing - Hassan, you're amazing.
    Your story was very touching and it raised much sympathy with all the struggle you have been through.
    It was like reading a story starring a protagonist for whom we hope all ends well, given that all the trouble was caused by probably the biggest hoax mankind has ever known - religion.

I also thought to myself (without having read this thread first) that this book is worth getting published.
    But as I progressed it seemed you knew quite some people: Abdullah Faisal, his brainwashed minions, Muhammad Ali, Cat frikkin Stevens
    and I thought: publish? Make it into a movie!

But seriously though, any update on the publishing part? It's been 3 months since the last post!

By the way, you guys seen this response to Hassan's video?
    Made me really angry hearing him talk like that. I casted the first stone! (robbegx)
    More comments against this ape are welcome of course  dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvcXLEmBoME

<dust>: i love tea!!!
    <dust>: milky tea
    <three>: soooo gentle for my neck (from the inside)
    <dust>: mm
    <three>: it's definitely not called neck
    <dust>: lol
    <three>: what's the word i'm looking for
    <dust>: throat
     Reply #95 - December 27, 2010, 04:52 AM

well then.  What greater backhanded compliment can one have than to have this
    dweeb respond!   Cheesy

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #96 - December 27, 2010, 04:57 AM

hassan... the only problem with your response about publishing is
    they WOULD want to do the "20 questions", interviews, etc.  But
    your memoirs ARE out there on the web, and apparently, both muslim
    and non muslim alike are reading  it.  Im just sayin' ....

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #97 - December 27, 2010, 05:24 AM

Not done anything to get it published - have many other things on my mind right now. (But I did start to translate it into Arabic. Done the Preface Ch1 & Ch2 - but just don't have enough time to just sit and translate and write at the mo.)

Now if a fairy could come a long and wave her magic wand and make all the problems I have in RL go away - then perhaps I could turn my attention to this.

But since that's not gonna happen - it's all basically shelved for now.
     Reply #98 - December 27, 2010, 08:02 AM

btw for those interested the Arabic version of my story is here (and also in my sig):

http://hassanradwan.blogspot.com/
     Reply #99 - December 27, 2010, 11:13 AM

If islam needs people like you and israelifaggot[the name says it all!] then it must be in a very poor shape!
     dance

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #100 - December 27, 2010, 07:22 PM

Just read the whole thing - Hassan, you're amazing.
    Your story was very touching and it raised much sympathy with all the struggle you have been through.
    It was like reading a story starring a protagonist for whom we hope all ends well, given that all the trouble was caused by probably the biggest hoax mankind has ever known - religion.

I also thought to myself (without having read this thread first) that this book is worth getting published.
    But as I progressed it seemed you knew quite some people: Abdullah Faisal, his brainwashed minions, Muhammad Ali, Cat frikkin Stevens
    and I thought: publish? Make it into a movie!

But seriously though, any update on the publishing part? It's been 3 months since the last post!

By the way, you guys seen this response to Hassan's video?
    Made me really angry hearing him talk like that. I casted the first stone! (robbegx)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvcXLEmBoME

btw although my channel is now private - for those interested the video that this Dawahworks is replying to is still available on Aziz's channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0WVoKOSuAc
     Reply #101 - December 27, 2010, 07:28 PM

I really dislike dawah works ..........grrrrrr "once you're a muslim you can never leave Islam" .....Just did it . What happened to that hadith that stated that there will come a time when a believer will wake up a disbeliever . Actually I should write that on his channel . He is just an epic fail .

"its fashionable to be an ex Muslim these days"
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »