Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: So what are the rules on having educational ejaculation videos from Wikipedia

(Read 5355 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • So what are the rules on having educational ejaculation videos from Wikipedia
     OP - June 16, 2010, 07:51 PM

as your avatar?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ejaculation_Educational_Demonstration.OGG

If that were converted into an animated gif I think it would make an excellent avatar. Plus it's educational and shit. People could learn about ejaculation.

fuck you
  • Re: So what are the rules on having educational ejaculation videos from Wikipedia
     Reply #1 - June 16, 2010, 07:57 PM

I wonder how many takes it took him to get it just right.....

• Re: So what are the rules on having educational ejaculation videos from Wikipedia
     Reply #2 - June 16, 2010, 08:15 PM

Yea.......................not gonna happen lol.  Wink

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #3 - June 16, 2010, 08:19 PM

If you don't support the widest possible distribution of this educational video Berbs, then you are pro-ignorance. Is that what you want? To support ignorance?

Now a bunch of CEMB forum members are gonna be goin around not knowing what ejaculation means or what the mechanics of it are. For shame, BerberElla. I really thought you were an enlightened kinda gal. Now I see you are no different than Osama Bin Laden.

fuck you
     Reply #4 - June 16, 2010, 08:23 PM

Do all the men on this forum go into heat at the same time?  It must be a bit like the way females in close proximity synchronise their menstrual cycles, you lot synchronise your horny cycles.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #5 - June 16, 2010, 08:24 PM

ROFL

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #6 - June 16, 2010, 08:28 PM

Do all the men on this forum go into heat at the same time?  It must be a bit like the way females in close proximity synchronise their menstrual cycles, you lot synchronise your horny cycles.

Yet another anti-education, pro-ignorance philistine. Truly disappointing that you are unable to view this educational video without thinking of men getting horny together. And please spare us your circle-jerk fantasy involving all the men of CEMB forum as well.

This is serious business I'm discussing. I have no patience for tawdry smut.

fuck you
     Reply #7 - June 16, 2010, 08:29 PM

your circle-jerk fantasy involving all the men of CEMB forum

Damn, rumbled.   Embarrassed

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #8 - June 16, 2010, 08:41 PM

Reply #9 - June 16, 2010, 08:47 PM

thats just an urban myth unfortunately. are you aware of any research that confirms this ?

Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense. - Voltaire
     Reply #10 - June 16, 2010, 09:11 PM

thats just an urban myth unfortunately. are you aware of any research that confirms this ?

The bit about males or females? Females synchronising is correct.  It's done by pheromones.  What's interesting is that in a group there with be a female with a dominant cycle who the others sync to.  I'm not certain how they are able to determine who is the most dominant in a group though - it would indicate that there must be "pheromone conversations" happening.
     Reply #11 - June 16, 2010, 09:24 PM

o god imagine a large group of women all on their periods. that would be one difficult group to deal with.

Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense. - Voltaire
     Reply #12 - June 16, 2010, 11:52 PM

The way I figure it, anyone capable of using the internet has probably already figured out how to ejaculate. If they haven't they soon will. Videos are unnecessary.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »