Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Fear of Men

(Read 30082 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Fear of Men
     Reply #90 - June 13, 2010, 09:01 PM

We could start an apostate's nudist colony.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #91 - June 13, 2010, 09:10 PM

Gay thread alert.

I hate ya all!

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #92 - June 13, 2010, 09:42 PM

HEY DARKEYED IM A VERY NICE GUY YOU CAN TRUST ME

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #93 - June 13, 2010, 11:21 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

it's comforting to read it in all capitals
     Reply #94 - June 13, 2010, 11:24 PM

I herd it puts wimin at ease.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #95 - June 14, 2010, 06:08 AM

Lol! You're all so funny.

I really did wish we lived in one big house or at least near each other! The only ex muslim I know moved away for Michigan :( so typical Arab is she!
     Reply #96 - June 14, 2010, 06:11 AM

I'm slickback83 on youtube btw. I believe I asked to see your bewbs once or twice or thrice or somethin.

Reply #97 - June 14, 2010, 06:13 AM

Lol Slickback! I didn't know you were him... or yourself. You know what I mean.
     Reply #98 - June 14, 2010, 06:15 AM

i like trolling

Reply #99 - June 14, 2010, 06:17 AM

Interesting.

Well, note that I'm not saying you can't be either (and I could elaborate on that point but wont for now  whistling2). It's just that Dreamer was trying to give this kid the idea that getting wasted before her first sexual experience would be the way to go. Maybe, maybe not. Depends on a lot of things. In general I wouldn't recommend it as a first recourse.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #100 - June 14, 2010, 06:20 AM

Haha, tbh I'm zany enough without the aids.

I'd suggest you avoid aids. Just sayin'.

Reply #101 - June 14, 2010, 06:26 AM

No.

I'm not interested in anyone in particular right now either. I'm just thinking about it like I always tend to do... just think about my future and freak myself out Tongue

But you're all right. I just have to meet someone who I can really trust. I used to think that I'd probably get overly drunk before the night begins (lol) ughhh. But yeah, I'm still young. My posts are really pointless and I'm sorry. It's just that sometimes, I wish others knew what I was talking about or going through.

Thanks for the advice everyone.
     far away hug

It has already been said but nope, your posts aren't pointless. I think most people worry a bit about their first bonk before they've had it. After that you wonder what all the worrying was about. You're pretty normal, really.

Bottom line: Chill out. Don't be desperate. Don't let yourself get pressured into anything you aren't up for. Don't run away from anything you really would like to be up for. Things will work out.  Afro

Reply #102 - June 14, 2010, 07:26 AM

Awwwwww, did I miss hug time?  Cry
     Reply #103 - June 14, 2010, 07:52 AM

Haha, tbh I'm zany enough without the aids.

I'd suggest you avoid aids. Just sayin'.

Cheesy

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #104 - June 14, 2010, 08:47 AM

I shall try my very best, aids don't sound like the nicest illness to get you off work for the day tbh, not my scene.
     Reply #105 - June 14, 2010, 08:48 AM

Awwwwww, did I miss hug time?  Cry

You can have a huge hug from the hug time innitiater (cos i nice like that)  far away hug  bunny
     Reply #106 - June 14, 2010, 09:02 AM

Fear of being intimate with them... when I even imagine having sex with a guy, I can't picture myself. I just get really scared and sometimes I even just cry... I heard that there is therapy for this but I was hoping this would just fade of by itself.

I love men I really do, I get attracted by them. I don't know.

Well, that is easily solved: just never try to have sex with a guy.
    The world is also full of guys who would never try to have sex with you: try to get yourself one of those Cheesy

Do not look directly at the operational end of the device.
     Reply #107 - June 14, 2010, 09:12 AM

I agree with what Tlaloc said. You don't have to have sex anytime soon (or ever), and there are many who also feel the same way.

You can have a huge hug from the hug time innitiater (cos i nice like that)  far away hug  bunny

Yay!
     Reply #108 - June 22, 2010, 02:21 PM

And I have no feelings for women. I do like guys and I find myself feeling scared when I get close to one.

Acctually it is the same 4 me just replace guys by girls and woman by man, i think it comes from the education i had, and some bad personal experiences

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. "
    "We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. "
    --Buddha
     Reply #109 - June 22, 2010, 03:40 PM

*licks everyone's nostrils*

Reply #110 - June 27, 2010, 08:24 PM

That's strange cause i found that i'am non-comfortable with arab girls only, i've encountred some strangers girls, still i was a bit uncomfortable, but not that bad i was able to look at them normally,i talked once to a german girl and it was without problem, also i realized that more the girl has an arabian face more i afraid of her, and the worst are girl wearing hijab, when they look at me and smile(that happens a lot) i feel like...., i don't know an ugly feeling, maybe it is because i was taught that they were better than others? or maybe cause i know they were raised in an conservative culture?
    maybe i should open a thread about that cause there's probably other guyz in the same situation.

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. "
    "We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. "
    --Buddha
     Reply #111 - June 28, 2010, 02:52 AM

wtf why? Shouldn't you be happy I mean after all you're getting married? That's how we've been raised to see it.

Also a lot of asian women are 'given away' literally, so it's like all these years you've been forced to stay home and it's all you've ever known, never slept over any other place and then all of a sudden you're 16-18 years old or so and you're to leave this place.

And for a lot of women it's just to become a slave to the in-laws. To cook, clean etc.

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
     Reply #112 - June 28, 2010, 03:12 AM

-

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
     Reply #113 - June 28, 2010, 04:40 AM

Q, you're letting the side down. We're blokes. We're supposed to keep pontificating when we don't know what the fuck we're talking about.  cool2

Cheesy LOL
     Reply #114 - June 28, 2010, 04:45 AM

parrot
     Reply #115 - June 28, 2010, 04:55 AM

*licks everyone's nostrils*

.. i just spit out my water from laughing

darkeyed9.. 7abibty .... Islam left me with the inability to know what i truly wanted because of it's interference in almost every aspect of one's life.. not to mention the guilt (that will pass)..  i found myself for a little while kind of retraining myself to make decisions .. even about sex.. give yourself permission not to make a decision until you are sure of yourself.. because sex can't be fully enjoyed until you know yourself.. and what you want.. all you have is time (so use it)
     Reply #116 - July 21, 2010, 11:43 AM

That's strange cause i found that i'am non-comfortable with arab girls only, i've encountred some strangers girls, still i was a bit uncomfortable, but not that bad i was able to look at them normally,i talked once to a german girl and it was without problem, also i realized that more the girl has an arabian face more i afraid of her, and the worst are girl wearing hijab, when they look at me and smile(that happens a lot) i feel like...., i don't know an ugly feeling, maybe it is because i was taught that they were better than others? or maybe cause i know they were raised in an conservative culture?
    maybe i should open a thread about that cause there's probably other guyz in the same situation.

Like you, i have problem relating with girls from my ethnic group especially the ones that wear hijab, but for some odd reason, they tend to smile at me a lot whenever i encounter one of them.but i have no problem talking to non muslimah,i feel comfortable when i am talking to them.
    Generally when i see a girl wearing a hijab, i feel sorry for her because she has no idea that she has the ability to express her freedom.i mean what's wrong with wearing a nice dress that fits your persona that will make you look confident and leave your hair uncovered, walk around freely and feel the fresh wind

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #117 - July 21, 2010, 11:58 AM

Oh dear, so I missed the hugy hugy party..... Again?

Let's hug one more time!  far away hug far away hug far away hug

Reply #118 - July 21, 2010, 12:03 PM

DARKEYED 9, don't worry you will get used to it, just be yourself and everything will go well gradually
    speaking of hug
     far away hug far away hug

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #119 - July 24, 2010, 02:17 PM

DARKEYED9 find a guy who likes you and you (really) like him. The more time you spend with him the more confident you'll feel  Smiley
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »