Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Is it possible to change ones username?

(Read 7754 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Is it possible to change ones username?
     OP - June 10, 2010, 03:36 PM

I'm going through a board identity crisis and would like to change my username to something more sexy and mysterious

If you ask me to define anything i will slap you with my pimp hand and make you cry like a biatch.

Nick Naylor: "I didn't have to. I proved that you're wrong, and if you're wrong I'm right."~ Thank you for Smoking

Perspective
  • Re: Is it possible to change ones username?
     Reply #1 - June 10, 2010, 03:53 PM

me too.. cept i wanna be tinkerbell.

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #2 - June 10, 2010, 03:55 PM

Dreamer is a kickass name.  Afro

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #3 - June 10, 2010, 03:57 PM

I'm going through a board identity crisis and would like to change my username to something more sexy and mysterious

How about Enigma?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #4 - June 10, 2010, 04:03 PM

well i know what i want, i'm not telling any of you incase you usurp my new username. there can only be one sexy mysterious guy and it has to be me.

If you ask me to define anything i will slap you with my pimp hand and make you cry like a biatch.

Nick Naylor: "I didn't have to. I proved that you're wrong, and if you're wrong I'm right."~ Thank you for Smoking

Perspective
     Reply #5 - June 10, 2010, 04:04 PM

How about Human Target Reincarnated? Tongue

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #6 - June 10, 2010, 04:07 PM

im sorry but i shall like in reincarnation remove all traces of the identity that is human target and become an all new powerfull and sexy avatar

Perspective
     Reply #7 - June 10, 2010, 04:15 PM

from the sign up page "If multiple accounts for one person are discovered they will be merged. Continually creating multiple accounts may result in you being banned."

Dear Internet Lords. Can I create another account and ask for this one to be merged to my new one?

Perspective
     Reply #8 - June 10, 2010, 04:19 PM

Cheesy

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #9 - June 10, 2010, 04:20 PM

I believe you can merely ask admin to change your username, because that's all you want to do.

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #10 - June 10, 2010, 04:24 PM

Will the admins listen? do I have to offer a sacrifice or is it within their power? Just because you believe it doesn't mean it's true.

I think I'll say a little prayer just in case. can't hurt.

Perspective
     Reply #11 - June 10, 2010, 04:32 PM

Admins can change the name easily. But I can't be bothered atm. I don't like changing names anyway.

German ex-Muslim forumMy YouTubeList of Ex-Muslims
    Wikis: en de fr ar tr
    CEMB-Chat
    I'm on an indefinite break...
     Reply #12 - June 10, 2010, 04:33 PM

The Internet lords are unjust.

Perspective
     Reply #13 - June 10, 2010, 04:34 PM

I don't like changing names anyway.

WHY NOT

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #14 - June 10, 2010, 04:37 PM

"Admins can change the name easily".
     "But I can't be bothered"

I'll sacrifice a chicken in your name, if you can be bothered.

Perspective
     Reply #15 - June 10, 2010, 04:39 PM

Admins can change the name easily. But I can't be bothered atm. I don't like changing names anyway.

How RUDE. Angry

(please say yes, change my username. I know you're nice grin12 )

"If intelligence is feminine... I would want that mine would, in a resolute movement, come to resemble an impious woman."
     Reply #16 - June 10, 2010, 04:40 PM

Cheesy

German ex-Muslim forumMy YouTubeList of Ex-Muslims
    Wikis: en de fr ar tr
    CEMB-Chat
    I'm on an indefinite break...
     Reply #17 - June 10, 2010, 04:42 PM

Its hard to know what the internet lords are thinking. are they mocking us? are they angry with us? why wont they tell us.

Perspective
     Reply #18 - June 10, 2010, 04:44 PM

Aziz is just a kitty. Rub his belly, lol. : whistling2

though I do believe He's mocking us.  Angry
    Hmpf.

"If intelligence is feminine... I would want that mine would, in a resolute movement, come to resemble an impious woman."
     Reply #19 - June 10, 2010, 04:46 PM

Maybe we should sacrifice a virgin to appease him?

Perspective
     Reply #20 - June 10, 2010, 04:51 PM

Only for today, I'll stop being a virgin  yes
     Reply #21 - June 10, 2010, 05:04 PM

I have decided to appeal to another internet lord. maybe i'll get some better results

Perspective
     Reply #22 - June 10, 2010, 05:07 PM

No need for any animal or human sacrifices please, we're all definitely atheists when it comes to that. Let the bunnies run free bunny

Send a message to any of the admins (myself, Aziz, Berberella, or osmanthus) with your new name... then wait till one of us gets around to it, while you enjoy the tasty snacks and refreshments in the waiting room.  cool2

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #23 - June 10, 2010, 05:08 PM

Praise be!
    Message sent

Perspective
     Reply #24 - June 10, 2010, 05:08 PM

Okay done parrot

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #25 - June 10, 2010, 05:09 PM

Success!   dance

My plans are always flawless  Cool
     Reply #26 - June 10, 2010, 05:13 PM

Mr. X....really?? really??

Reply #27 - June 10, 2010, 05:14 PM

my faith has been restored. My reincarnation complete.  Thank you sign

Perspective
     Reply #28 - June 10, 2010, 05:15 PM

Well at least we know that admin do a far better job than god in answering prayers!  yes

Reply #29 - June 10, 2010, 05:15 PM

Mr. X....really?? really??

you may refer to me as "mister"

Perspective
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »