Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 11, 2024, 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: A Campaign To Improve Image Of Islam - "Inspired by Mohammad"

(Read 42672 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Campaign Launched To Improve Image Of Islam
     Reply #30 - June 07, 2010, 11:14 AM

From the website:

++++++++++++

The Exploring Islam Foundation is a pioneering media establishment aimed at shattering stereotypes and misconceptions about Islam and Muslims through innovative mass media campaigns, production and marketing of high quality and creative resources on Islam. The audience and market for the Foundation is the mainstream non-Muslim population in the United Kingdom and elsewhere in the Western world.

(^^^^ Because its all the fault of kaffirs, and the need of the hour is to 'educate' and wag your finger at them, of course)

Now, get ready for the dawahganda and see how long you can hold off from LoL'ing  Afro

Society’s wellbeing was paramount to Muhammad who taught that all humans were entitled to the same rights and privileges. "People are as equal as the teeth of a comb" he said, and he practised what he preached......

The Quran states that men and women were created to be equal parts of a pair. Muhammad said that the rights of women are sacred and that they are the “twin halves of men”. Considering women in Britain received the right to vote, inherit and own property thirteen centuries later, Muhammad’s campaigns were both radical and revolutionary.....

Muhammad emphasised the Quranic decree of treating the earth as a trust, and humankind its guardians. Likening our planet to a sacred place of prayer, "All of the earth has been made to me as a mosque," ...

All the 'right-on' boxes have been ticked, Islam and Mohammad did everything first and best Grin

Fill your boots at dawahganda central here, have a laugh, in between cringing at the bullshit of it all:

http://inspiredbymuhammad.com/

http://www.eifoundation.net/index.html

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #31 - June 07, 2010, 11:21 AM

What is the Inspired by Muhammad Campaign?

The Inspired by Muhammad Campaign is a media campaign aimed at challenging stereotypes surrounding the Prophet of Islam – Muhammad. It aims to demonstrate to the general public the true values of Islam as taught by Muhammad. We believe that these include peace, tolerance, co-existence and positive citizenship. Key messages will appear across London on underground stations, bus stops and the Capital’s iconic taxis.

Always the need to defend in the first instance Mo.

Now really is the time that the truth about him needs to be disseminated as widely and coolly and rationally as possible. He is Islam's achilles heel. That's why so much panic and propaganda and smiley happy-clappy posters are being produced, so much money being spent on it (London Underground, bus and taxi adverts do not come cheap)

God is Love.

Reply #32 - June 07, 2010, 11:22 AM

Imagine a counter-campaign using underground advertising tactics, smiley shots of attractive people, quoting Mo's laws on apostacy, child marriage, prejudice to kuffars etc etc  Afro

God is Love.

Reply #33 - June 07, 2010, 11:35 AM

+1
    That's exactly what I thought. Cheesy I'll make some similar posters tonight. Wink

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #34 - June 07, 2010, 11:38 AM

Or a photograph of Marc Dutrou with the caption "I believe in bonking 9 year olds.  So did Mohammed."

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #35 - June 07, 2010, 11:54 AM

A picture of the man who murdered Theo Van Gogh:

"I believe in murdering those who I think insult or leave Islam, so did Mohammad"

God is Love.

Reply #36 - June 07, 2010, 12:03 PM

A picture of the man who murdered Theo Van Gogh:
    "I believe in murdering those who I think insult or leave Islam, so did Mohammad"

That's very childish, and exceptionally funny Smiley

I don't come here any more due to unfair moderation.
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30785
     Reply #37 - June 07, 2010, 12:03 PM

Afro

God is Love.

Reply #38 - June 07, 2010, 12:04 PM

Or a photograph of Marc Dutrou with the caption "I believe in bonking 9 year olds.  So did Mohammed."

Grin

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #39 - June 07, 2010, 01:29 PM

I think there is more to be gained by convincing Muslims that Islam is peaceful than there is convincing Kuffs that it is not.

+1
     Reply #40 - June 07, 2010, 01:36 PM

I think there is more to be gained by convincing Muslims that Islam is peaceful than there is convincing Kuffs that it is not.

I just skipped over this before. The thing is, this initiative is exclusively for the 'education' of Kuffs, and doesn't have a word to say about convincing Muslims that Islam is peaceful. That's the problem. Go through the websites, they are very explicit about it. Hundreds of thousands of pounds spent to lecture and finger wag at non Muslims. Its a question of orientation, attitude, and misplaced energy. Its a manifestation of the denial that has contributed to the situation in the first place.

God is Love.

Reply #41 - June 07, 2010, 02:54 PM

From the website:

++++++++++++

The Exploring Islam Foundation is a pioneering media establishment aimed at shattering stereotypes and misconceptions about Islam and Muslims through innovative mass media campaigns, production and marketing of high quality and creative resources on Islam. The audience and market for the Foundation is the mainstream non-Muslim population in the United Kingdom and elsewhere in the Western world.

(^^^^ Because its all the fault of kaffirs, and the need of the hour is to 'educate' and wag your finger at them, of course)

Now, get ready for the dawahganda and see how long you can hold off from LoL'ing  Afro

(Clicky for piccy!)

Society’s wellbeing was paramount to Muhammad who taught that all humans were entitled to the same rights and privileges. "People are as equal as the teeth of a comb" he said, and he practised what he preached......

(Clicky for piccy!)

The Quran states that men and women were created to be equal parts of a pair. Muhammad said that the rights of women are sacred and that they are the “twin halves of men”. Considering women in Britain received the right to vote, inherit and own property thirteen centuries later, Muhammad’s campaigns were both radical and revolutionary.....

(Clicky for piccy!)

Muhammad emphasised the Quranic decree of treating the earth as a trust, and humankind its guardians. Likening our planet to a sacred place of prayer, "All of the earth has been made to me as a mosque," ...

All the 'right-on' boxes have been ticked, Islam and Mohammad did everything first and best Grin

Fill your boots at dawahganda central here, have a laugh, in between cringing at the bullshit of it all:

http://inspiredbymuhammad.com/

http://www.eifoundation.net/index.html

Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy
     Reply #42 - June 07, 2010, 02:57 PM

"I believe in Jewish mass graves, so did Mohammad"

Reply #43 - June 07, 2010, 02:59 PM

OMFG, BlackDog.  You are sick.   Cheesy

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #44 - June 07, 2010, 03:02 PM

I believe in 4:34, so did Mohammad.
     Reply #45 - June 07, 2010, 03:03 PM

I believe in horses with wings, so did Mohammad.
     Reply #46 - June 07, 2010, 03:12 PM

I believe in fire elementals, so did Mohammed.

Do not look directly at the operational end of the device.
     Reply #47 - June 07, 2010, 03:13 PM

I think maybe it is time to register AlsoInspiredByMuhammad.com Smiley

Reply #48 - June 07, 2010, 03:16 PM

I believe in assassinations, so did Mohammad.
     Reply #49 - June 07, 2010, 03:19 PM

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Inspired-by-Muhammad-Campaign-Launched-To-Improve-Image-Of-Islam/Article/201006115644684?lpos=UK_News_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15644684_Inspired_by_Muhammad_Campaign_Launched_To_Improve_Image_Of_Islam

A campaign to improve the image of Islam has been launched after an opinion poll found that more than half of British people associate the religion with extremism and terrorism.

Muslims hope the campaign will boost their religion's image
    "Inspired by Muhammad" aims to promote Islam as a faith which contributes positively to British society.
    Posters of Muslims with captions like: "I believe in rights for women ... so did Muhammad" will feature at bus stops, Tube stations and on London cabs.
    It is a reaction to a YouGov poll which found that 58% of the British population surveyed associated Islam with extremism, 50% associate it with terrorism and 68% feel the religion encourages the repression of women.
    TV presenter and Islam convert Kristiane Backer is one of the faces of the campaign.
    She said: "This negative image is the reason for the need of a campaign, the reason for coming out with some positive news, reflecting the truth and showing what Islam is about.

Kristiane Backer is a strong advocate of Islam
    "Values of compassion, peace, mercy, women's rights, social justice - these are all part of Islam..........

That is wonderful Campaign, I love it and I will support such campaign in every way .  We all should do., Such +ve approach from educated Muslim is another way of moving forward..  But my problem is Kristiane Backer.,  Muslims should know that Kristiane  was/is NOT  a Muslim.

In good old days everything is used  to go to Rome or everything is used  to go to Madina.  Now., everything goes in to Pakistan..   Once upon a  time Kristiane Backer  was a girl friend of Imran Khan..  The Captain of Pakistan Cricket team., Most useless politician of Present day Pakistan.. 

SO Kristiane Backer's    Islam is as good as Islam of Imran Khan when he was Playing Cricket 20 years back..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #50 - June 07, 2010, 03:23 PM

I do believe in fairies, I do, I do.....and so did Muhammad.

Reply #51 - June 07, 2010, 03:24 PM

Awesome pics. Cheesy

German ex-Muslim forumMy YouTubeList of Ex-Muslims
    Wikis: en de fr ar tr
    CEMB-Chat
    I'm on an indefinite break...
     Reply #52 - June 07, 2010, 03:28 PM

I believe in torture, so did Muhammad.

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #53 - June 07, 2010, 03:31 PM

Watch Christine Becker Speaking about Prophet Muhammad(PBUH)  and Islam..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liWlsA9ByVI

read her  at   http://www.kristianebacker.com/index.php

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #54 - June 07, 2010, 03:36 PM

I love seeing people stoned.....and so did Muhammad.

Reply #55 - June 07, 2010, 03:36 PM

lol Imran Khan is cool as hell. Muhammad is NOT Imran Khan or anything like him. Imran might have taken the good parts of Muhammad, he did have good sides to him but I'm pretty sure he left all the nasty parts. She should read Sira and hadiths.
     Reply #56 - June 07, 2010, 03:37 PM

(Clicky for piccy!)

I loved seeing people stoned.....and so did Muhammad.

ROFL HAHAH
     Reply #57 - June 07, 2010, 04:15 PM

I believe in marrying little children, so did Muhammad.

Reply #58 - June 07, 2010, 04:18 PM

I believe that those who follow my religion should give me money - so did Muhammad
    (L Ron Hubbard).
     Reply #59 - June 07, 2010, 04:31 PM

I believe in Islam, so did Muhammad.  Infact he invented the bloody thing!

• Previous page 1 23 4 ... 10 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »