Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: OH HAI

(Read 2605 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • OH HAI
     OP - June 02, 2010, 06:13 PM

Finally back  cool2

I really missed this place, it's been a while.  Cry

Basically I've taken a long-ass break from the forums (and internet in general) for exams and they're finally over  dance dance

So, did I miss anything?

"In every time and culture there are pressures to conform to the prevailing prejudices. But there are also, in every place and epoch, those who value the truth; who record the evidence faithfully. Future generations are in their debt." -Carl Sagan

• Re: OH HAI
     Reply #1 - June 02, 2010, 06:18 PM

Hope your exams went ok, and glad to see your back.   Smiley

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #2 - June 02, 2010, 06:25 PM

Welcome back  Afro

Hope your exams went well  Smiley
     Reply #3 - June 02, 2010, 06:32 PM

Thanks guys  far away hug

It was a tough couple of weeks, I was literally spending entire days studying. I've never studied this much before. But it thankfully paid off, as I feel quite confident about my performance in the exams.  Smiley

So is there anything significant I missed? I can hardly recognise anyone in the introduction section and I have been away for only a few weeks  wacko

"In every time and culture there are pressures to conform to the prevailing prejudices. But there are also, in every place and epoch, those who value the truth; who record the evidence faithfully. Future generations are in their debt." -Carl Sagan

Reply #4 - June 02, 2010, 06:37 PM

Many members posted their photos in the pics thread. Also look for "ex-Muslim ninjas".
     Reply #5 - June 02, 2010, 06:38 PM

Welcome back, Infidel

I kept your ass-groove for ya  Afro
     Reply #6 - June 02, 2010, 06:39 PM

Take at look at the "my ordeal with the Quran" thread - might be good if you are able to help Hass in his endeavours  Afro

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #7 - June 02, 2010, 06:50 PM

I joined a few weeks ago, so you probably won't know me; but welcome back anyway Infidel. hugs

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #8 - June 02, 2010, 06:53 PM

Hey Infidel.  Now your exams are over you should go and get rat arsed and post in the Drunk thread.   Afro

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #9 - June 02, 2010, 07:07 PM

Hi Infidel, nice to hear your exams are over.  I've been a bit more active recently ... your avatar is very nice btw! Afro
     Reply #10 - June 02, 2010, 07:15 PM

Take at look at the "my ordeal with the Quran" thread - might be good if you are able to help Hass in his endeavours  Afro

Not really the most intriguing thing to do just after finishing exams.  Roll Eyes

Hey Infidel.  Now your exams are over you should go and get rat arsed and post in the Drunk thread.   Afro

Yeah, that's more like what I am going to do Tongue

Reply #11 - June 02, 2010, 07:17 PM

lol but dont tell me you wish you had taken my advice when you wake up in a pool of vomit tomorrow  Cheesy

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #12 - June 02, 2010, 08:47 PM

lol but dont tell me you wish you had taken my advice when you wake up in a pool of vomit tomorrow  Cheesy

I am immune to vomiting  cool2

But seriously, I don't remember vomiting in like 10 years or so. Even if I get nausea I can't vomit, which is not really a good thing. Usually you're relieved after you vomit, so the last time I had a hangover and got nausea I had to live with it the whole day, which sucked.

Reply #13 - June 03, 2010, 12:45 AM

bunny bunny bunny

Celebratory bunny dance and another welcome parrot for you.  parrot
     far away hug

"We were married by a Reform rabbi in Long Island. A very Reform rabbi. A Nazi."-- Woody Allen
     Reply #14 - June 03, 2010, 03:36 AM

Even if I get nausea I can't vomit, which is not really a good thing. Usually you're relieved after you vomit, so the last time I had a hangover and got nausea I had to live with it the whole day, which sucked.

that really does suck!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #15 - June 03, 2010, 03:53 AM

I am immune to vomiting  cool2

But seriously, I don't remember vomiting in like 10 years or so. Even if I get nausea I can't vomit, which is not really a good thing. Usually you're relieved after you vomit, so the last time I had a hangover and got nausea I had to live with it the whole day, which sucked.

Oh man, tell me about it. I haven't vomited in probably more than 10 years either. Once I was having a really bad time on pot and even forced a stick down my throat but would only dry gag. Thankfully I don't get hungover.

Anyway, welcome back!
     Reply #16 - June 03, 2010, 04:08 AM

Hey Infidel! Welcome back  far away hug

I was wondering where you were. Guess I missed the part about your exams. Glad you (apparently) aced them Smiley

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #17 - June 03, 2010, 05:17 AM

Who were you again?

grin12

Welcome back!  dance
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »