Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: "At Breakfast We'll Take all of Europe, Lunchtime we'll move to the Americas"

(Read 4687 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • "At Breakfast We'll Take all of Europe, Lunchtime we'll move to the Americas"
     OP - May 24, 2010, 04:50 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REm5iQEPKWw

crazy muslims( in London) talking about world domination again during a protest against the BELGIUM burqa ban.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3O5DolPd_4&feature=related

"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." ~ Andre Gide

sloshed
  • Re: "At Breakfast We'll Take all of Europe, Lunchtime we'll move to the Americas"
     Reply #1 - May 24, 2010, 04:54 PM

Crickey, interesting, thanks.
  • Re: "At Breakfast We'll Take all of Europe, Lunchtime we'll move to the Americas"
     Reply #2 - May 24, 2010, 05:02 PM

Seriously, these people need to get a brain. And by that i mean one between 60 000 of them, it would be better than the case as is. Come on people rise against this Islamo-Facism, chauvinist nationalism, the Ummah on a mission, to cure the Kuffir condition, in their Utopian premonition, this a caliphate of Islam, they don't give a damn, about the common man, let alone woman, all these voices they slam, as they try to cram, their ideological memes, into the societal cream.
     Reply #3 - May 24, 2010, 05:33 PM

Am I the only one who laughed when the Muslim fella starts breaking down crying like a spoilt baby at the start of the first video  Grin

Only watched / listened to the first 30 seconds, typical bunch of neutered, castrated, inferiority complex rage boys and burqa girls who need to get laid.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #4 - May 24, 2010, 05:46 PM

"Attacking our land"

Says the woman born and bred in London.  I don't remember any invasion of London.

I don't come here any more due to unfair moderation.
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30785
     Reply #5 - May 24, 2010, 06:58 PM

Luftwaffe?
     Reply #6 - May 26, 2010, 05:32 AM

Wow, what a terrible betrayal of democracy, equal rights, and freedom to wear whatever you like, the Belgian government should be deeply ashamed of doing this, and I hope that all those peaceful and lovely, moderate Muslims who support Women Wearing Burqas (WWB), group together, form an organised movement, and protest until they get their free rights to allow WWB once more.

Oh forget it, that sounds like too much effort. Aggression and bombs should do the trick instead Cheesy.

Bring back WWB!!!!

(I joke, anyone that takes this post seriously is completely braindead).

We keep hearing about how Jack Straw or the French government have mentioned the veil and our doing so puts us in the same boat as them. How so? I want a ban on the burka, neqab and child veiling.

you can either defend women or you must defend Islam. You can’t defend both

- Maryam Namaze
     Reply #7 - May 26, 2010, 06:12 AM

They are all diseased.

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #8 - May 26, 2010, 12:46 PM

Very depressing video... I know it shouldn't, but things like this make me very pessimistic about the future of Islam.
     Reply #9 - May 26, 2010, 06:22 PM

More of God's special little snowflakes

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #10 - May 28, 2010, 12:47 AM

Wow, what a terrible betrayal of democracy, equal rights, and freedom to wear whatever you like, the Belgian government should be deeply ashamed of doing this, and I hope that all those peaceful and lovely, moderate Muslims who support Women Wearing Burqas (WWB), group together, form an organised movement, and protest until they get their free rights to allow WWB once more.

Oh forget it, that sounds like too much effort. Aggression and bombs should do the trick instead Cheesy.

Bring back WWB!!!!

(I joke, anyone that takes this post seriously is completely braindead).

Cheesy

"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." ~ Andre Gide

sloshed
     Reply #11 - May 28, 2010, 01:20 PM

The part of the video where they shout 'Muslims stand up , Muslims speak up !'  would have been sensational had a group of a thousand Muslim secularists walked round the corner with 'Laugh at those who insult Democracy' banners aloft.

meh , a man can dream !

According to the polls only 1.6 % of Americans are athiests. So what gives you the right to call the other 80% morons?'
     Reply #12 - May 28, 2010, 01:39 PM

I like the sign that says "HANDS OFF MUSLIMS" get it   Grin
     Reply #13 - June 13, 2010, 05:12 AM

My gist of the whole protest is quit attacking our lands........ so we can start attacking yours :(

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »