Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: That Brute WOOLWICH killer Michael Adebowale tried to gouge out a doctor’s eye

(Read 1895 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • That Brute WOOLWICH killer Michael Adebowale tried to gouge out a doctor’s eye
     OP - February 10, 2014, 06:06 PM

That Brute WOOLWICH killer Michael Adebowale tried to gouge out a doctor’s eye with his own pen says news

The 22-year-old, who butchered Fusilier Lee Rigby, flipped during a hospital visit. He lunged at a consultant at the Royal London Hospital after being asked to sign a patient consent form.

The doctor handed him his own silver pen despite being warned Adebowale, below, could use it as a weapon. The killer had been taken to be treated for an infection to his leg. The male doctor’s eyesight was only saved by the prompt action of prison officers.

Two guards, who were handcuffed to the killer by short chains, yanked Adebowale’s arm away with just inches to spare. Armed police, who were outside the room, rushed in and one pulled a Taser gun and threatened to shoot.

The prison officers, fearing they would be hit by the 50,000-volt weapon, persuaded them to hold fire. Adebowale was finally restrained by his prison guards and a dozen police officers. A source revealed: “The doctor came within a whisker of losing an eye. He had been told not to give Adebowale a pen because it was feared he would use it as a weapon.

“However, he ignored the advice and insisted he needed patient consent before any medical intervention.......

Great....  read the rest at the link

For brutal criminal rogue like that , That looks like a very good place to live life in hospitals

that rogue comes out of this baboon born in UK..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj3o555LHfY

why don't you go to Syria? they will take care of you there..  west deserves these jokers specially London

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• That Brute WOOLWICH killer Michael Adebowale tried to gouge out a doctor?s eye
     Reply #1 - February 10, 2014, 06:19 PM

Maybe he'd prefer that his leg be left to rot.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
  • That Brute WOOLWICH killer Michael Adebowale tried to gouge out a doctor?s eye
     Reply #2 - February 10, 2014, 06:52 PM

west deserves these jokers specially London

Why? Huh?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #3 - February 10, 2014, 11:41 PM

Prisons need in house hospitals and implied consent. Imo his leg should have been left infected anyway.
     Reply #4 - February 11, 2014, 12:28 AM

Why? Huh?

because they are playing games with   RADICAL ROGUES of Islam on TV sets..

Reply #5 - February 11, 2014, 12:30 AM

How so?

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • That Brute WOOLWICH killer Michael Adebowale tried to gouge out a doctor’s eye
     Reply #6 - February 11, 2014, 12:37 AM

How so?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj3o555LHfY

what that scoundrel saying in public  is NOT terror against state? Is he not saying in public he wants to throw democratically elected govt and erect Caliphat? Is that not declaration of war against England?  And for that he gets paid some 23000 pounds of UK taxpayers money  without working  a second anywhere and preaching hate against state and its public?  That rogue who killed that UK soldier with a butcher knife on the road in day lioght, is he not from the group where this Baboon  preach and he is their Islamic  leader?

PUT THAT IDIOT TO CLEAN THE GUTTERS OF ENGLAND WITHOUT CLOTHES IN THIS WINTER.

Reply #7 - February 11, 2014, 12:43 AM

A free society means there are going to be voices you don't like. I detest Andy. I think he's a lowlife coward. But the same rights that allow him to think and speak as he sees fit also allow myself and other to oppose him. Self censorship is one thing, enforced censorship is another. Those are his views. Fine. He's entitled to them, just as I'm entitled to point and laugh.

Reply #8 - February 11, 2014, 12:48 AM

A free society means there are going to be voices you don't like. I detest Andy. I think he's a lowlife coward. But the same rights that allow him to think and speak as he sees fit also allow myself and other to oppose him. Self censorship is one thing, enforced censorship is another. Those are his views. Fine. He's entitled to them, just as I'm entitled to point and laugh.

That is not laughing matter when a brute from his group  butchers a guy on the road That is not Self censorship, that is not , enforced censorship ., what he is saying   is war against STATE .,

Reply #9 - February 11, 2014, 12:56 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9twE2ushMI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPTTFL1fj38

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »