Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: "Thighing" - WTF?

(Read 112760 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: "Thighing" - WTF?
     Reply #30 - April 14, 2010, 06:53 AM

At which point I pointed out to him that Allah immediately banned
    1: Worshipping what they believed were gods with power over their very lives.
    2: Gambling, which was probably a popular pastime.
    3: Alcohol, which was certainly a popular pastime.

(Extremely irritated sarcasm mode : On)
    Sure, people are willing to give all those up in a shot, but to ask them to stop fucking children? Noooo, that's just asking TOO much!  There's no way on Earth an all-powerful being could possibly persuade people to stop doing that.
    (Extremely irritated sarcasm mode : Off)

Reminds me of what is wrong with the slavery arguement too, that it couldn't be banned our outlawed because it was such an integral part of the way of life, it would have been too much of a hardship on them.  Roll Eyes

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #31 - April 14, 2010, 07:37 AM

mysmilie_977
    which country is thighing of 6 years old legal in?  Is it true, as well as sex with animals?

Thighland?  Roll Eyes

Reply #32 - April 14, 2010, 12:56 PM

Cheesy
     Reply #33 - April 14, 2010, 01:02 PM

Thighland?  Roll Eyes

Todays gold star for you, RIBS  Afro

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #34 - April 14, 2010, 01:27 PM

Thighland?  Roll Eyes

Cheesy
     Reply #35 - April 14, 2010, 01:46 PM

Todays gold star for you, RIBS  Afro

parrot

Reply #36 - April 14, 2010, 02:04 PM

is there any evidence that thighing was practiced then in middle east?
     Reply #37 - April 14, 2010, 02:11 PM

is there any evidence that thighing was practiced then in middle east?

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=9668.msg250992#msg250992

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #38 - April 15, 2010, 04:09 AM

I asked

"is there any evidence that thighing was practiced then in middle east?"

Mr YeeZee sent me link of

Mr YeeZee where is the evidence that thighing was common practice back then in the middle east in that video?

Reply #39 - April 15, 2010, 07:08 AM

mysmilie_977
    which country is thighing of 6 years old legal in?  Is it true, as well as sex with animals?

In a way, I appreciate such weird discussions are possible (probably) because of that man.

"...every imperfection in man is a bond with heaven..." - Karl Marx
     Reply #40 - April 15, 2010, 07:29 AM

iffo  says  
    I asked

"is there any evidence that thighing was practiced then in middle east?"

Mr YeeZee sent me link of

Mr YeeZee where is the evidence that thighing was common practice back then in the middle east in that video?

What are you talking dear iffo? what kind of question is that ?? you want me to produce a Video of Prophet of Islam doing that practice back then ?? or do you want me produce a video of Muslims followed Muhammad doing that  practice back then ??

Sorry there were no tubes and no videos back then.. Or do you want me to get evidence from Quran/hadith or early Islamic stories??   Well you have nothing in Quran..   Aisha is not there in Quran., Khadija is not there Quran..

with best
    yeezevee

Reply #41 - April 15, 2010, 07:33 AM

No Yeezevee, he wants reliable historical evidence.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #42 - April 15, 2010, 07:54 AM

No Yeezevee, he wants reliable historical evidence.

And what would be reliable historical evidence dear osmanthus? hadith? Stories of people told 200 years or so after the death of Muhammad?? or use of our common sense  to look and explore/analyze in to the past Human history??

When Quran itself is NOT reliable, When  educated fools in 21 st century are fighting with this translation  and on top of it  the  book was written 10 or 20 years after the death of Muhammad from the memory of some stupid people., what reliable historical evidence can be unquestionable for these intelligent well educated Muhammad following Muslims of 21st century dear osmanthus ??

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #43 - April 15, 2010, 07:56 AM

No Yeezevee. Reliable historical evidence in this case would conform to exactly the same standards as reliable historical evidence for anything else. Nothing to do with the ahadith.

Reply #44 - April 15, 2010, 08:01 AM

Reliable historical evidence in this case would conform to exactly the same standards as reliable historical evidence for anything else. Nothing to do with the ahadith.

So by that you eliminated hadith.. in fact you eliminated Quran itself

That is a good point., give me an example of  such  Reliable historical evidence which  is 1400  year old that deals with any religion/society/culture /ritual dear osmanthus

Reply #45 - April 15, 2010, 08:10 AM

Sure. When you have multiple independent sources that agree with each other that is usually taken to mean they are probably reliable, unless you have something else that contradicts them. So what you are looking for is research done by historians and/or archaeologists that backs the idea that thighing was widespread in the middle east.

Reply #46 - April 15, 2010, 08:31 AM

Sure. When you have multiple independent sources that agree with each other that is usually taken to mean they are probably reliable, unless you have something else that contradicts them.

Clearly probably reliable is NOT certain and sure.,   And again, do you consider Hadith literature as probably reliable Islamic early history of Characters that are their in Islam dear osmanthus?
    So what you are looking for is research done by historians and/or archaeologists that backs the idea that thighing was widespread in the middle east.

Well research done by early Muslim in hadith and customs carrying by Muslims since that time in Islam, would you and iffo consider that as evidence? As far as archaeology or paintings are concerned, You know well Muslims eliminated all that stuff since its birth, We have no idea how Muhammad was but We have fairly good ideal of people and their actions earlier than Muhammad such as Alexander or Paul., What do we have on Muhammad, Aisha, Khadija, Abu Bakr.. or The son in-law of Muhammad Ali.. Nothing..

we have nothing, So what do we do to convince the questions of intelligent Iffo?

Reply #47 - April 15, 2010, 08:36 AM

Ahem. Iffo asked for evidence. He did not demand  certainty or surety. He will probably demand those next  grin12  but he hasn't demanded them yet. Just evidence. Any evidence.

Also the question was about the middle east in general, not just Arabia.  Afro

Reply #48 - April 15, 2010, 09:03 AM

Just evidence. Any evidence.

O.k. that we can do., Clearly That Bahrain's brave soul Ghada Jamshir Video is an eye opener on how wide spread and unspoken horrible act of this insidious assault upon children.

It clearly  starts with OLD SEX OBSESSED DIRTY OLD MEN marrying children of 6, 9, 12 14 years of age,  Even a 20 year old marrying a 8 year old is horrible and that death Yemeni child bride few days back http://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/04/10/another-dead-child-bride/
       A 13-year-old Yemeni child bride who bled to death shortly after marriage was tied down and forced to have sex by her husband, according to interviews with the child’s mother, police and medical reports.

The girl’s mother, Nijma Ahmed, 50, told the Associated Press that before her daughter lost consciousness, she said that her husband had tied her up and forced himself on her. ”She looked like she was butchered,” she said about her daughter’s injuries.

Elham Assi, 13, bled to death hours after she spoke to her mother and just days after she was married to a 23-year-old man.

tells us the nature of the starting point of this sexual molestation  of children by old men in the name marriage consented by child's parents/guardians..

What would a 52 year old man do when he marries a 6 year old child and he sexually aroused??  So this stupid horrible practice gets institutionalized in certain followers of Islam. And.. and the term they invented is  "Mufaakhathah" means to have foreplay with the wife in between her thighs..

You will  find these Fatwahs over Fatwahs in Islamic world specially Shia Muslims where the genealogy of  Muhammad starts through  his son in-law Ali. on his explaining the word    "Mufaakhathah"

In Ayatu Allah Al Khumaini's book, "Tahrir Al wasila," p. 241, issue number 12, it says:

"It is not illegal for an adult male to 'thigh' or enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his male member between her thighs, and to kiss her."

Aisha wasn’t the only young girl Muhammad had eyes for:

(Suhayli, ii. 79: In the riwaya of Yunus I. I. recorded that the apostle saw her (Ummu'lFadl) when she was a baby crawling before him and said, 'If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.'  But he died before she grew up and Sufyan b. al-Aswad b. 'Abdu'l-Asad al-Makhzumi married her and she bore him Rizq and Lubab… (Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad: A Translation of Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah, translated by A. Guillaume [Oxford University Press, Karachi], p. 311)

Muhammad saw Um Habiba the daughter of Abbas while she was fatim (age of nursing) and he said, "If she grows up while I am still alive, I will marry her."

Again all these rascals goes to the source and that is Muhammad marrying Aisha..

But the moment you say Hadith are rubbish, then there is nothing, it becomes a circular discussion.

Reply #49 - April 15, 2010, 05:54 PM

I am glad  Mr YeeZee you are not a lawyer.  You are from the same part of the  world you know better that people do lot of dumb things there as there is no shortage of illiteracy there  and try to make religion the scapegoat.

There are Shia scholars who say it is ok to have sex with animals. There are people doing honor killings, there are idiots  who are marriyng their daughters to Quran.

If some fools practice this thighing in middle east, you can not say Muhammad did it or it was a common practice back then in the middle east with out any evidence.

YOu hear the challenge your best friend gave.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKqYNkkK9Xg&feature=PlayList&p=7B281D178B9CA433&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=137

Reply #50 - April 19, 2010, 04:59 PM

Thighland?  Roll Eyes

Sorry I haven't been able to read the rest of the thread because this made me giggle so hard!!  Cheesy

Reply #51 - April 19, 2010, 07:19 PM

You know, this is interesting. This thread made me realize that this "thighing" thing might have been done to me when I was about six.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #52 - April 19, 2010, 07:20 PM

mysmilie_977 who by?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #53 - April 19, 2010, 07:28 PM

Some old man. It's an old story. I know I was molested (just happened once, he is a stranger), I just don't remember how and what he did to me. He didn't rape me because even though I have a fuzzy memory of the whole thing, I would have remembered the pain. So he might have done that. Nice to know that the guy who molested me might have acted in conformity to Sharia  Afro

Surely life is too brief
     Reply #54 - April 19, 2010, 07:43 PM

have you told anyone about it?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #55 - April 19, 2010, 07:46 PM

Some old man. It's an old story. I know I was molested (just happened once, he is a stranger), I just don't remember how and what he did to me. He didn't rape me because even though I have a fuzzy memory of the whole thing, I would have remembered the pain. So he might have done that. Nice to know that the guy who molested me might have acted in conformity to Sharia  Afro

That's awful and it's horrible when a nasty memory comes back like that.
     Reply #56 - April 19, 2010, 08:59 PM

It is, but I've learned to live with it.

Islame: Yes, I told my mother and my sisters. My mother told my father, who searched for the guy but never found him (a mercy, since he would probably have assaulted him or killed him, and my dad would have ended up in jail.)

Surely life is too brief
     Reply #57 - April 19, 2010, 09:59 PM

Its really awful that you had to go through abuse like that.
    At least your parents believed you and supported you.
     far away hug
     Reply #58 - April 20, 2010, 09:50 AM

<3

Yeah, they did. My parents aren't monsters Smiley I never thought it was a big deal, actually. Maybe I should. My mother mentioned twice that I should see a shrink about it, but I never felt the need.

Surely life is too brief
     Reply #59 - April 21, 2010, 12:43 AM

sad to know what happened, infact very sad.  But you should not try to bring religion into everything.

• Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »