Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: If you could kill Muhammad, would you?

(Read 16336 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • If you could kill Muhammad, would you?
     Reply #60 - July 10, 2013, 04:35 PM

Nah. I'd rather not meddle with the past at all, since it's impossible to predict the effects it will have on the future. Just because Mo was a huge asshole does not mean the world would have been better off without him.

This is exactly what I think. The Butterfly effect and all that shizz. Perhaps Mo being murdered would've paved the way for an even more fucked up 'prophet' to emerge from Arabia (especially considering how messed up everyone was back then), the end result being the creation of an even nastier religion. Think Umar bin Khattab founding a religion for instance Shocked
     Reply #61 - July 10, 2013, 04:52 PM

^I dunno Ally, Musaylimah actually doesn't seem all that bad. He was pro-alcohol and pretty liberal about sex. He has one surah, I foget the whole thing, but it goes something like "If you like, do it standing on two legs, or if you like, down on all fours." Grin Sounds like my kinda prophet! Not only that, but his people actually LIKED him and didn't call him insane.
     Reply #62 - July 10, 2013, 05:42 PM

^ Cheesy I still think some brutal Mo-like figure would've come about eventually.
     Reply #63 - July 10, 2013, 05:44 PM

I wouldn’t kill him either. I would travel back in time with all sorts of modern marvels and counter his claims of prophethood. I’d then challenge him to a battle rap session and vanquish his weak Qur’anic verses with my own wahhy.

I don't think you would win HM, firstly you would be rapping against a guy using his first language of birth, so his lyrical flow is naturally going to be better than yours. And as for bringing back 'modern marvels', what exactly did you have in mind?  It is hard enough to persuade people about evolution today when you have all the fossils and can actually see it happening with bacteria in microscopes, there is no way you could persuade people of the veracity of secular science back in those times.

There were plenty of poets that did criticize Muhammad and they all came to a sticky end.
     Reply #64 - July 10, 2013, 05:49 PM

I wouldn’t kill him either. I would travel back in time with all sorts of modern marvels and counter his claims of prophethood. I’d then challenge him to a battle rap session and vanquish his weak Qur’anic verses with my own wahhy.

Once I had all the followers on my side, I’d let them know that no god exists and that religion was all BS. I’d show them just how far humanity leapt once we started to embrace secular principles. Makkah would be the world’s first liberal democracy.   dance

Considering how primitive people were at that time.

They would then start worshiping you after you left. 

The statues of pagan gods would be replaced with a painting of you with the caption "  The holy Prophet of Atheism"

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #65 - July 10, 2013, 05:55 PM

This is exactly what I think. The Butterfly effect and all that shizz. Perhaps Mo being murdered would've paved the way for an even more fucked up 'prophet' to emerge from Arabia (especially considering how messed up everyone was back then), the end result being the creation of an even nastier religion. Think Umar bin Khattab founding a religion for instance Shocked

Yep that is a possibility. So here's a thought:

According to historians like Tom Holland, one of the main reasons why the Arab armies were able to vanquish the Persians and the Byzantines so easily was because of the plagues like the Justinian Plague that decimated the urban populations and so ruined the economy and the size of the armies. So if you really wanted to neutralize the Islamic threat, you would go back to before the time of Muhammad and teach people how to treat and prevent plagues using modern medical practices. That way the Persians and Byzantines might be strong enough to resist or defeat the Arab armies. Of course there is no guarantee that those societies would evolve into something better than Islamic societies.

In fact some have suggested that Epidemics were one of the main causes of the spread of Christianity too, so more effective medical knowledge might have resulted in less religious societies in general back then.

But then again, there is no guarantee that you could persuade people to put faith in modern medicine. It is hard enough today to get people in poor parts of the world to trust vaccination programs or to use condoms to prevent HIV, even when it is so blatantly obvious that it is in their best interest. Just because you are armed with the truth, that doesn't necessarily make you persuasive.
     Reply #66 - July 10, 2013, 06:19 PM

I don't think you would win HM, firstly you would be rapping against a guy using his first language of birth, so his lyrical flow is naturally going to be better than yours. And as for bringing back 'modern marvels', what exactly did you have in mind?  It is hard enough to persuade people about evolution today when you have all the fossils and can actually see it happening with bacteria in microscopes, there is no way you could persuade people of the veracity of secular science back in those times.

There were plenty of poets that did criticize Muhammad and they all came to a sticky end.

So Tonyt is the first kafir to reject my religion...
     Reply #67 - July 10, 2013, 06:22 PM

Mate I would follow you to Medina any day. But you need to win over 7th Century Bedouins, not me.
     Reply #68 - July 10, 2013, 06:29 PM

So Tonyt is the first kafir to reject my religion...

So, how will you go about decorating his room in hell?

Also, we need an Abu-Lahab style Surah.
     Reply #69 - July 10, 2013, 07:18 PM

So, how will you go about decorating his room in hell?

Also, we need an Abu-Lahab style Surah.

that is already there toona..  here is the list of surahs/verses reveled to prophet Murtad..

Suratul-Parrot-11 verses
    Suratul Donut- 8 verses
    Surat An-Najm (Remix)-11 verses
    Suratul Pirate- 26 verses
    Suratul Jibreel-11 verses
    Suratul 10 Commandments-14verses
    SURAT ABRAHAM-27 verses
    Surat of Sexual Desire-10 verses
    Surah Tahreem, Remix--Spicy Chicken Style-13 verses
    Surat al-Ahmed-18 verses
    SURATUL HIGH-20verses
    Surat ul-Haram-10 verses
    Suratul Munafiqoon (The Hypocrites)-17verses
    Surat Dawahman-27verses
    Suratul Oral Sex-21verses
    Surat Yeezevee-11verses
    Surat Restricted Clown-Dahir -15verses
    Surat Ishina--4 verses
    Suratul Evolution-29verses
    Surat Rave-adan-18verses

Nameless Suarh on capitalism-16verses
    nameless surah-2 Jibreel says y'all are gonna like this one!  dance -14 verses

see that Surat Yeezevee   should be renamed as Surat AbYee Lahabzevee .,   couple of nameless surahs are there which needs name and and that Surat Restricted Clown-Dahir  needs new name.,  So name them Toona., This  renaming and rephrasing we can also do that when we compile the Quran after it is fully revealed and after the death of Prophet Murtad..

And here are the surahs from other prophets., these guys are fringe prophets..  Cheesy Cheesy

Suratul-Harley-9 verses
    Surat al-Beyonce 12 verse
    Suratul-Bacon-12 verses
    Surat of the Chicken -22 verses
    Suratul-Fish and Chips-12 verses
    Surat Al-Lipgloss (Based on Al-Asr)
    Surat Al-Belly Dance (Based on Al-Zalzalah)
    Surah hello.jpg
    Surah Al Motor
    Surah Al Feels. With commentary by Sheik Diem(Surah al Fil)

So we got to compile of all of them and write tafsir to all of them .. So there is lots of lots  of work to do Toona..

Hmmmmm    is that Toona  or Tuna?

Sandwitch from that form those Gujarati 7-11 is really good. don't know what they add in it..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #70 - July 11, 2013, 02:56 AM

What were the Arabs doing? Burying children alive?  Roll Eyes

I would not take the traditional Muslim account of the Pagan Arabs too literally. It is supposed to be a tale of good against evil. A totalitizing account designed to entertain and inspire awe in the listeners. But even by Muslim's own stories, the Pagan Arabs do not come out as much worse than the Muslims, which just goes to show how much morals can change over the centuries.

I'm not a history buff, so I don't know. I wouldn't meddle in the past anyhow. I could end up not existing in the future.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.~Albert Einstein

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws. ~Plato
     Reply #71 - July 11, 2013, 03:00 AM

I'm not a history buff, so I don't know. I wouldn't meddle in the past anyhow. I could end up not existing in the future.

Interesting statement  ILuvChocolate...

"I  will not meddle in the past,  so I  would  not  end up not existing in the future"

It is filled with  chocolate.  But the fact a 40 year old lady Khadija RA.. a successful business  woman who could marry a 25 year old  young guy "Muhammad" (PUBH) speaks volume on the  status women folks in and around Mecca during the early times of Islam.

Reply #72 - July 11, 2013, 03:17 AM

^ Well, yeah. History is written by the winners. Who really knows what happened back then?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.~Albert Einstein

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws. ~Plato
     Reply #73 - July 11, 2013, 03:21 AM

^ Well, yeah. History is written by the winners. Who really knows what happened back then?

Yap  you are right Chocolate, 

Clearly, the winners were Prophet Muhammad and his followers.  We can see lot of history in Hadith, Sunnah and even in Quran. I wonder who wrote all that stuff? Muslims or Non-Muslims?

Reply #74 - July 11, 2013, 08:34 AM

Imagine you live in 7th century Arabia...
    Imagine you are very religious and seek truth...
    Imagine you run into a Muslim in Mecca who tells you about Islam...
    Imagine you convert because you like the peaceful message...
    But..

Imagine while time goes by you watch as Muhammad changes...
    He starts asking super obedience and asks for his followers including you to start butchering those who do not believe him (most Arabs)
    Imagine you thinking to yourself, Islam is no longer a religion but a political ideology being imposed by force...
    Imagine you watch as Muhammad breaks his own rules and marries whoever he wants, asks the murder of whoever he wants... has sex with a kid, thousands are slaughtered because he said so... he begins stealing from others, kills anyone who is critical of his actions... you watch as your fellow muslims turn into fanatic murderers who fantasize over murdering those who see Muhammad for what he is, a warlord wanting to gain more power through violence...

Would you kill him to stop the madness?

So the question is not would I kill him if I could go back in time, it is would I kill him as a person who lived in that time already and was a witness to his change from peaceful to maniac?

Well others tried, and they died.  I would try and most likely die too.

Depends though, if I lived in that time, would I not just be a product of my own society, think the way they do, behave the way they do?  would I have the education that allows me to break from religion now?  Can't guarantee I would.

For all I know, as a product of my society, I might have fallen for the bullshit or been one of the victims by fighting against it.

If the question is would I go back in time, then my answer is no.  History is gone, as Al-Alethia said, there is no guarantee there wouldn't be another tyrant to replace him, no guarantee that the future I returned to would be better.

I think instead of wishing death on the past, we need to wish change upon the future that is coming, and just keep on seeking to educate the young, and spread that education across the world, since education inevitably leads to the death of primitive religions. 

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #75 - July 12, 2013, 07:18 AM

Mate I would follow you to Medina any day. But you need to win over 7th Century Bedouins, not me.

You say that as if it's difficult. Bring a laser pointer, dude. At worst you'll get them to believe that you're a real magician and not Muhammad.  whistling2

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »