Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: I Keel You!!!!

(Read 82153 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: I Keel You!!!!
     Reply #150 - August 17, 2011, 08:14 PM

Yup, Bloody Hell!

This communication is still ongoing so if he comes back with any more I might post em here.

If anyone here is thinking of converting to christianity.... chaps like this will be your bed-fellows.

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #151 - August 17, 2011, 09:16 PM

Huh?

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #152 - August 17, 2011, 09:20 PM

Wow. That's one whole rugby team, and all the better lookers of another.

Er.... yeah ok, thanks David... I hadn't thought of it in those terms!

Huh?

Reply #153 - September 17, 2011, 10:05 PM

GO DIE U DIRTY KUFFAR

In response to

Pork should be banned. Why are atheists and Christians enjoying such exemptions?

because pork is yummy?

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #154 - September 17, 2011, 10:09 PM

^
    Pork should be banned. Why are atheists and Christians enjoying such exemptions?

LOOOOOOL.  He/she uses the word *enjoying*.   He's jealous!

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #155 - October 03, 2011, 06:57 AM

Your taking him out of context, Hassan.

Cheesy
     Reply #156 - October 12, 2011, 02:02 PM

Posted today on the "Is the Qur'an a Miracle" video.

u r misguided that is way u have no brain but million peoples have brain Quran is a mirecle allahoakbar u loser
    SPORTLOVR123 11 hours ago
     Reply #157 - October 12, 2011, 02:21 PM

Cheesy

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #158 - October 12, 2011, 03:45 PM

Thinking hard clap

Religion is organized superstition
     Reply #159 - November 06, 2011, 01:22 AM

The day I get any serious death threat I will go to police and the media with it. The media will eat it up with today's environment and I will let those fuckers discredit themselves with their threats.

What gets to me is that when I left Hinduism (even though I didn't follow it) to become Muslim I did it openly and everyone knew. There was no harassment, no worry about violence or death threats. Now when you leave Islam to become an atheist all these negative things are a reality to be considered. Religion of peace my arse.

-------------------
    Believe in yourself
    -------------------
    Strike me down and I'll just become another nail in your coffin
    -------------------
    There's such a thing as sheep in wolfs clothing... religious fanatics
     Reply #160 - November 06, 2011, 01:27 AM

Any ideology that's based on simplistic nonsense is bound to espouse primitive methods of dealing with dissent.

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #161 - November 06, 2011, 01:39 AM

Too right you are mate.

-------------------
    Believe in yourself
    -------------------
    Strike me down and I'll just become another nail in your coffin
    -------------------
    There's such a thing as sheep in wolfs clothing... religious fanatics
     Reply #162 - November 07, 2011, 03:57 PM

IckeDHST (52 minutes ago)
    Remove | Block User | Spam Marked as spam
    Thats why Murtaddin should be beheaded.
    Murtaddin are absolutely the enemies of Islam.
    Proofed by this Channel.

From CEMBadmins channel
     Reply #163 - November 07, 2011, 04:05 PM

Why did this thread degraded to something only Lounge worthy?

and many others...
     Reply #164 - November 07, 2011, 05:09 PM

^Because of the posters... whistling2

Religion is organized superstition
     Reply #165 - November 07, 2011, 05:18 PM

I am the reason this thread exists. Fuck I'm awesome.

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #166 - November 15, 2011, 12:34 PM

speaking of I KEEL YOU the new Jeff Dunham Achmed the dead terrorist sucks  finmad

I'm open for debate (of why we should re-/embrace Islam), but I will no longer participate in this forum. Message me if you need anything. Good luck and may you all find your way... again...
     Reply #167 - November 15, 2011, 01:42 PM

Achmed is many years old now..

and many others...
     Reply #168 - November 15, 2011, 08:04 PM

I have never had any Muslim or Christian or Atheist threaten me but I have been threatened by a bunch of Nationalists.

Once in this forum I had an argument with a Macedonian Nationalist via Private Message, he pissed me off a lot and I gave him my home Address, name and everything and invited him to come to me and inform me a day in advance and how he wants it to happen.

Also in another forum I had an Agreement with a Serbian Nationalist, he was very serious he said he will come and kick my ass I invited him also told him who I am showed him PICs of me but he never came and neither informed me that he is coming.

Oh when I think about it, I don't know if it was a threat but I was on this Macedonian Muslim forum and I was arguing about Polygamy and bashing them and probably said something that offended them and one of them told me we can find u who u are and we can track ur IP, I wrote him a PM with my name and Surname and Address also as usual and I told him he doens't need to track me all he needs it to ask where i live and then after he realized I was Albanian he started softening up, he told me he though I am a Macedonian Nationalist and shit like that but what is the difference and then he told me that Albanians are Muslims here and we should get along and he left me alone. Now I am not saying he softened solely because I am Albanian and I shoot laser from my eyes or that we digest rocks and shit bricks but it is a stereotype here in Macedonia and usually in the Balkans that u don't want to mess with Albanians especially with Nationalist Albanians so he thought I was a Nationalist Nuthugger who based my life on kissing the Albanian flag and he backed up.

This is it nothing serious.

and yeah it is stupid posting ur name and Surname and Address on a forum and I would never do it anymore, not worth dealing with a bunch of bigots.

Reply #169 - November 18, 2011, 04:28 PM

Anyone remember this:
    http://sites.google.com/site/999sona/

Damn time goes so fast.
     Reply #170 - July 22, 2012, 11:50 PM

Well, I haven't received any death threats recently (never have, actually) but a classmate of mine whose Muslim asked me what religion I believe in when I told her I wasn't Muslim. So in response I said, "I don't believe in any type of organized religion." She gave me a perplexed expression and didn't understand what I meant by that, then she went on to tell me that what I was doing was sinful and that I should repent or else I'd burn in hell.   wacko

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.~Albert Einstein

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws. ~Plato
  • I Keel You!!!!
     Reply #171 - July 04, 2014, 07:29 PM

Aww, those muslims are so tolerant, nice and open-minded...  Roll Eyes my "friend" told me I should be ashamed of myself coz I'm pathetic and that at least she doesn't walk naked. After my deconversion she saw me once - in leggins, tunic and some cover up for arms - sweater?? Oh my poor English... :(  is this being naked?? Then she said "she knew there's no point in being friends with kafirs".
    My "friebds" found out about my apostasy when I changed my profile picture. "SubhanAllah :( ; ( ", "you have blinders on your eyes", "do you really want your kids to be raised as kafirs?!" Etc.
    My husband insisted on me getting rukya, was saying I'm talking like a devil etc.
  • I Keel You!!!!
     Reply #172 - July 04, 2014, 09:32 PM

Jesus Christ. 015 At least you know what kind of people they really are.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • I Keel You!!!!
     Reply #173 - July 04, 2014, 09:36 PM

Yeah, they are all converts and quite orthodox. Most of them salafi. Not very tolerant people
  • I Keel You!!!!
     Reply #174 - March 30, 2015, 07:53 AM

IsLame   I am glad they are watching the videos throwing mindless garbage  on to web., The more videos they watch and they more insults they write means ., There is a great chance that they will change., Most of the rogues come from Borders of Indian subcontinents..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMKtmlFzzCE&feature=channel

We need to interact and interact  and interact however bad other side may be..

That is only the way., Other end of that is  in UNTHINKABLE..

Masha Allah.. SubhanAllah .. FUCKING ALLAH.. the VOODOO DOLL

I agree with this.  The Internet makes it possible to interact with people you would not want to meet face-to-face, but who might benefit by having a few seeds of wisdom dropped into their brains.   But that requires a - pardon the religious reference - willingness to turn the other cheek, and answer insult with a civil answer - to treat the nasty bugger's mind with more respect than he gives to yours... or to his own.

• I Keel You!!!!
     Reply #175 - March 30, 2015, 01:40 PM

Hello ..Ad Astra  welcome to the forum..  that is interesting  .. so you agree ? you agree with that RASCAL??

I agree with this.   ...

why ? why do you agree with this post?. Hmm I worte that some 5 years back.. 2010
    IsLame   I am glad they are watching the videos throwing mindless garbage  on to web., The more videos they watch and they more insults they write means ., There is a great chance that they will change., Most of the rogues come from Borders of Indian subcontinents..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMKtmlFzzCE&feature=channel

We need to interact and interact  and interact however bad other side may be.. That is only the way., Other end of that is  in UNTHINKABLE.. Masha Allah.. SubhanAllah .. FUCKING ALLAH.. the VOODOO DOLL

You can not agree with that.. that is very insulting to Allah. Why would you agree with that nonsense Astra ?   You may not know but this guy yeeevee and me.. they are like Chameleons., They change their religions and their stance on religions as fast as they change their under-wears.. So you wrote

...............Naturally, all my reading has made me aware of the concepts of "taqiyya" and "kitman".   How am I to find out whether these concepts are commonly known and followed among many serious Muslims or not if I don't bring the subject up to ex-Muslims?  That's exactly the kind of thing - because of its very nature - that if a believer told me it's not generally known or accepted I wouldn't know whether to believe it or not.  If an ex-Muslim tells me he's never heard of "taqiyya", I figure he has no reason to lie about it.  He has no reason to protect the religion.  

I don't know what I'll learn from the ex-Muslims on this forum. Whatever is, is.  And I hope coming here will help me get closer to the whole truth and nothing but the truth of what is.

As to the destructive potential of religions, ............  ...........

But I want to get the *whole* truth and nothing but the truth.  

So tell me what actually is that "taqiyya" and "kitman". and where did you learn? Do you have any Muslim friends? and do you see such behavior in them?  if you did please give me some examples of such behavior..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• I Keel You!!!!
     Reply #176 - March 31, 2015, 06:08 AM

Hi, Yeezevee,

Okay, so you got the "taqiyya" and "kitman" comment from my introductory thread, and Hassan gave me information there that is helpful.  If you want to talk about the topic further, please go back to my introduction thread and ask your questions there, as I think discussing it here would hijack the topic of this thread.
  • I Keel You!!!!
     Reply #177 - March 31, 2015, 07:17 AM

Hi, Yeezevee,

Okay, so you got the "taqiyya" and "kitman" comment from my introductory thread, and Hassan gave me information there that is helpful.  If you want to talk about the topic further, please go back to my introduction thread and ask your questions there, as I think discussing it here would hijack the topic of this thread.

good  point Astra otherwise they would have keeled me

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• I Keel You!!!!
     Reply #178 - May 22, 2015, 07:35 AM

Hell, is your destiny... MHD2200

you mean to say that......one sees the name of this website joins, gets registered......and actively aprticipates in forums to get pissed off................... piggy. wacko
  • I Keel You!!!!
     Reply #179 - February 24, 2016, 06:38 AM

lol

'I will not serve that in which I no longer believe, whether it call itself my home, my fatherland, or my church: and I will try to express myself in some mode of life or art as freely and as wholly as I can, using for my defence the only arms I allow myself to use: silence, exile and cunning.'
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »