Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: I Keel You!!!!

(Read 82163 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: I Keel You!!!!
     Reply #120 - January 29, 2011, 03:58 PM

Well, I don't really care. If I am dead, I will be fuckin dead!!  grin12

But seriously, I am in US. If somebody kills me, he will be in trouble by law.. (most probably)

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #121 - January 29, 2011, 05:37 PM

Dude, come on. You know there are some fanatics who don't care about the law, they're willing to blow themselves up, do you think being in trouble with the law would be an effective deterrent for them?
     Reply #122 - January 29, 2011, 05:47 PM

Muslims in US are already treated like under the shoe level. Once my murder gets media's attention, it will really be bad for them. But if I stayed alive but injured, I will contact media myself.

and many others...
     Reply #123 - January 31, 2011, 07:24 PM

That Persian / Arab bigotry is unreal. Its like the hatreds between Indians and Pakistanis. Frighteningly intense, the narcissism of small differences.

If I am not mistaken, before the tragedy of Islam befell upon them , Arab and Persian cultures were distinct and separate, whereas  Indians and Pakistanis shared the same culture before the advent of Islam.

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #124 - January 31, 2011, 07:32 PM

That Persian / Arab bigotry is unreal. Its like the hatreds between Indians and Pakistanis. Frighteningly intense, the narcissism of small differences.

I have no doubt there are of course an equal number of Arab bigots who hate Iranians/Persians - but personally I have never come across one in my life.

I have however come across a handful of Iranians (and they tend to be extreme right-wing nationalists) who hate Arabs with such a ferocity it astonished me.

Having said that I have met far, far more Iranians and Arabs who have absolutely no problem with each other and are good friends.

In my experience anyway - this hatred appears to be very over-stated. Perhaps IA can speak from his own experience as I suspect such hatred might exist more between Iraqis and Iranians. But I can only speak from my own experience.
     Reply #125 - January 31, 2011, 07:39 PM

If I am not mistaken, before the tragedy of Islam befell upon them , Arab and Persian cultures were distinct and separate, whereas  Indians and Pakistanis shared the same culture before the advent of Islam.

I don't know how to answer this, considering there were no Pakistanis for centuries after Islam came to India. Smiley

"That it is indeed the speech of an illustrious messenger" (The Koran 69:40)
     Reply #126 - January 31, 2011, 07:40 PM

I have however come across a handful of Iranians (and they tend to be extreme right-wing nationalists) who hate Arabs with such a ferocity it astonished me......

Persian right wing nationalists??   Hmm.. may be they are juice.,  Or may be those  handful of Iranians  learned,  How 7th century pagan Arabs who turned in to Islam screwed Persian their  brains out of their skulls

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #127 - January 31, 2011, 07:44 PM

I don't know how to answer this, considering there were no Pakistanis for centuries after Islam came to India. Smiley

Precisely! An artificial division based on religion

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Reply #128 - January 31, 2011, 07:54 PM

Narcissism of small differences  Cheesy Who said that?

"That it is indeed the speech of an illustrious messenger" (The Koran 69:40)
     Reply #129 - January 31, 2011, 08:00 PM

How about ethenic cleansing, killing all the sunni's in Iran in 70's?

and many others...
     Reply #130 - January 31, 2011, 08:14 PM

Narcissism of small differences  Cheesy Who said that?

It should be "Narcissism of  Artificial Differences" mandated by Allah!  Cheesy

Thomas Paine

Reply #131 - May 08, 2011, 10:53 PM

Hi All,

Not really a death threat and not sure if it belongs in this discussion but it's quite funny so thought I would share it with you all. Its a reply from a xtian to an atheist website, with regards to a Kentucky lawsuit by US atheists about god being a factor in homeland security:

"wow you are so freaking stupid. mytholigical
    creatures? yes that is what you are. and your
    all fat, and you eat cat turds. how are those
    cat turds by the way? is this why you are so
    stupid? doest the cat eat things they find in
    the fields that when it craps it out and you
    run over and eat it, it makes you stupid? you
    could just stop eating those cat turds then
    you wouldn't have to be atheist anymore. you
    could believe in something other than the
    stupid rants of hollywood. stop eating those
    cat turds my good friends. no need. waist not
    your lives on the runny sloppy cat turds you
    enjoy so much. they have brought you down low
    low low my bro. maybe you'll loose some fat as
    well if you lay of those turds. maybe the
    smell of you will go away. yes try the
    spaggetti and be not a fat stinky stupid."

Haha go figure. Hope everyone ate up all their cat turds for breakfast this morning!!! Dont be a FAT STINKY STUPID, kids!!! grin12

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #132 - May 08, 2011, 11:46 PM

Cheesy

Its usually babies we get accused of eating, so full marks for originality to that person.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #133 - August 04, 2011, 04:54 PM

I thought I'd pass this PM we got on the CEMBadmins Youtube channel - as it's addressed to all of you - enjoy!

Message to Atheists

Hey you fucking dirty AIDs-infested atheist homosexuals, what's the matter cat got your tongue? Cause you couldn't handle that atheism has been intellectually demolished! I love fucking atheist devil bitches in their mouth and pussy and cumming all over them. Death to atheism!

8===========)~~~~~ O= My big cock cumming all over your atheist face"

8================)~~~~~~~~~~~ATHEISM

(A piece of art showing my gigantic penis ejaculating semen all over the very concept of atheism)
     Reply #134 - August 04, 2011, 04:57 PM

Well he's not a very hygienic theist cause that cock tastes chokingly salty.  whistling2

Does he realise that that was a great compliment?! Cheesy
     Reply #135 - August 04, 2011, 05:09 PM

I thought I'd pass this PM we got on the CEMBadmins Youtube channel - as it's addressed to all of you - enjoy!

Message to Atheists

Hey you fucking dirty AIDs-infested atheist homosexuals, what's the matter cat got your tongue? Cause you couldn't handle that atheism has been intellectually demolished! I love fucking atheist devil bitches in their mouth and pussy and cumming all over them. Death to atheism!

(A piece of art showing my gigantic penis ejaculating semen all over the very concept of atheism)

Cheesy

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #136 - August 04, 2011, 05:13 PM

Message to Atheists

Anyone else get turned on by this?
     Reply #137 - August 04, 2011, 05:15 PM

I once came on a phsyics assignment. Smiley

Formerly known as Iblis
     Reply #138 - August 04, 2011, 05:16 PM

I feel sorry for your physics teacher. 

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #139 - August 04, 2011, 05:16 PM

Very much so. yes
     Reply #140 - August 04, 2011, 05:18 PM

Nope.

I'm as dry as the woman who gave birth to me. 

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #141 - August 04, 2011, 05:29 PM

Obviously this idiot does not know the difference besteen infection and infestation, like many haters do  Cheesy Cheesy

Religion is organized superstition
     Reply #142 - August 04, 2011, 05:46 PM

I once came on a phsyics assignment. Smiley

I once drooled on a Tafseer (can't remember which).

Allow me to explain. I was in the SOAS library reading up in prep for our next lecture. It must have been some boring shit because I dozed off to sleep and my head fell onto the hefty ancient tome. I was woken by my fellow student to be told I had been snoring loudly to the great annoyance of others in the library and found my drool all over God's eternal words.

grin12
     Reply #143 - August 04, 2011, 07:30 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
     Reply #144 - August 04, 2011, 08:08 PM

Message to Atheists

Wow, dude shows surprising sexual attraction for those of us ascribing to a certain intellectually bankrupt worldview. Even the AIDs isn't enough to dissuade him from pursuing this intense physical arousal.

I feel flattered.  Kiss

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #145 - August 06, 2011, 05:00 PM

Not me personally but I think Atheist Devil Bitches LOVE it!!

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #146 - August 06, 2011, 05:02 PM

If Atheists are all AIDS-ridden, and he enjoys shagging them, then wont he get AIDS too?

Hmmmm

Reply #147 - August 14, 2011, 08:53 PM

Just had this message sent to me. It's not really "I Keel You" but still hardly good manners. from a xtian who took offence that i criticised his all powerful magic man in the sky and who's 'proof of miracles' when i asked him, was babies being born, or at least I thought it was until i read this........

"Oh no child you aren't even going to dare and go there are you? No moron I am suggesting for your retarded ass, It was a miracle you were even conceived. because As it well known. When your Mommies tricks fuck her brains out she doesn't always get pregnant. She fucks what 15-25 guys a night on the street corner she don't always end up knocked up. It was a miracle for you she hadn't aborted you with a clothes hanger or lost your ass due to a little prick get it?"

Hmmmm. Glad to see that his god instilled in him the virtues of being all loving and all forgiving.

Obviously I now believe in miracles, I had just never had it explained to me so eloquently.  dance

Reply #148 - August 14, 2011, 09:03 PM

"Oh no child you aren't even going to dare and go there are you? No moron I am suggesting for your retarded ass, It was a miracle you were even conceived. because As it well known. When your Mommies tricks fuck her brains out she doesn't always get pregnant. She fucks what 15-25 guys a night on the street corner she don't always end up knocked up. It was a miracle for you she hadn't aborted you with a clothes hanger or lost your ass due to a little prick get it?"

Bloody Hell!
     Reply #149 - August 14, 2011, 09:12 PM

She fucks what 15-25 guys a night

Wow. That's one whole rugby team, and all the better lookers of another. (Zara Philips fear not.)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »