Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Islame re-reads the Quran

(Read 84488 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Islame re-reads the Quran
     Reply #180 - December 11, 2010, 03:23 PM

So, how do these cosmologies interrelate? They interrelate through an event we call the Sa'ee.

In this event, we first conceive of all the universe -- as a universe of data -- consisting of an interplay between 0's and 1's, between felt absence and presence of God, between slavery and messaging. Hegel called this interplay the master slave dialectic. You are either seeing objects (presence) or experiencing the absence of objects (absence): that's the nature of perception. And 0 and 1 are called Safa and Marwah, respectively -- "peaks" of understanding.

During the Sa'ee, we negotiate these moments of affirmation/negation, seeking the fountain of Life (the uppermost language at the fourth level), between two hills of Al-Safa and Al-Marwah. And the seeking -- to get to that fourth level -- requires a miraj of 7 embedded within it.

Our (Hajarian) movement is back and forth, seven times, like this:

Safa  --7--> Marwah LEVEL 4
               \6
    Safa  --5--> Marwah LEVEL 3
                 \4
    Safa  --3--> Marwah LEVEL 2
                   \2
    Safa   --1--> Marwah LEVEL 1

So you can see here, a movement through seven leading to an ascent to the fourth. The interplay between the four levels is complicated -- it's not like 7 is equal to 4, but more like the four are comprehended via the 7 within.

That the movement is between two hills is significant: it is like a waveform, the crests being points of masculine ascent (Light of transcendence) and valleys being points of feminine Sakina/Shekhina (Light made immanent) -- connecting the realms.

TT

Thank you for the reply. This seems to have a lot of parallels to ancient greek mystery schools and their rites of initiation. As I understand it, the greek mystics divided states of consciousness into the four of earth, water, air and fire (in that order) and then establish a seven point cosmology by speaking of transitional states between the four called mire, mist and the rainbow (or ring of light). As can be seen, mire is the transition between earth and water, mist between water and air and the rainbow between air and fire.
    They also suggested that it was in this transitional phase that one encountered the products of Ibn Arabi's creative imagination - so for instance, one encountered a dragon in attempting to rise from earth to water. It is in this fashion that dragons, in the western literature atleast, are seen as water creatures. One encounters angels between water and air and finally gods in the place of the rainbow. The idea thus being that one must rise through all the different transitions and encounters with different creatures of the imagination in the proverbial "hero" journey and finally reach the mystical, alchemical marriage to sophia.
    As far as I know a lot of this esoteric theory was established by the likes of Hermes Trismegistus and played a large influence upon cabbalah thought. If you are interested, there is a very interesting book called "the timeless theme" by Colin Still that deconstructs the Shakespearean (or Baconian, ha) play "the tempest" using the above cosmology and how it shows the development of the soul through the seven and four stages of self-hood.

At evening, casual flocks of pigeons make
    Ambiguous undulations as they sink,
    Downward to darkness, on extended wings. - Stevens
     Reply #181 - December 12, 2010, 01:13 AM

What does 'God' mean to you Tailor?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #182 - December 12, 2010, 02:23 AM

Wow, you really know your stuff, z10 Smiley Yes, I am aware of this reading of the Tempest, which has become a kind of second Qur'an/Torah for me, along with the Hermetica -- I am happy to follow the medieval Arab scholars and treat it as the surviving Prophecy of Idries. (In the same way I do consider the Sefer Yetzirah to be the book given to Ibrahim, referred to in the Qur'an).

All of Shakespeare's work is pretty fascinating when read in the light of the popularity of Christian Kabbalah during his time. Ditto for Donne and the metaphysical poets -- their use of Muhammed as a trope is also kind of relevant here.

Can you remind me why you are hanging out at the CEMB?

TT

Haha, it's interesting that you mention sefer yetzirah because it is only this morning that I decided I wanted to get to know it better  Smiley
    I have not read much of donne but will look out for his work, it is unfortunate that for the most part the "mystical" reading of shakespeare has been rejected by mainstream academia
    I am here because, in tailorite terms, it was the best place I found to celebrate my breaking of fascism and entering a new house. Perhaps cemb itself is the new house - I certainly had to formally apply to enter  Smiley

Reply #183 - December 12, 2010, 10:49 PM

Everybody who has posted in this thread (and anybody else ofc) please read this: http://thegoodgarment.wordpress.com/2010/12/10/the-tailor-and-the-exiles/

It's really interesting.
     Reply #184 - December 12, 2010, 10:51 PM

To mods: could you please separate what Zeb and myself wrote regarding charity in a separate thread?

It's mostly OTT and it doesn't really belong in a sticky.

Thanks!
     Reply #185 - December 12, 2010, 11:44 PM

@Zeb

I pretty much agree with everything you have written there.

Watch the whole video if you have time and check out the link to The tailor's blog I posted.
     Reply #186 - December 12, 2010, 11:58 PM

Yes. And I checked out the link, but it's long. I'll check it out when I get the time.  Afro
     Reply #187 - December 17, 2010, 11:31 PM

!!! KENAN!!  He stole my words for his fucking story!!!
    *runs around ranting, butt naked and painted blue with
    my fellow madmen kaffirs*

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #188 - December 17, 2010, 11:44 PM

I don't think he meant any offense, JnT. 

Reply #189 - December 17, 2010, 11:53 PM

Peace JNT,

I'm sorry you feel this way, very sorry that you saw it (at least it wasn't meant for the ex-Muslim forum). As per previous situations like this with Muslims (its a common practice for me with them and sometimes they also object) I have censored the piece at your request (deleted it).

Mu

The Divisions of Love, second album by my Cabbalacore band, the Friends of Design, out now:

https://vimeo.com/110528857
     Reply #190 - December 17, 2010, 11:59 PM

I will keep the story permanently deleted until all people concerned permit me to use their words. I assume Z10, Kenan and IsLame are fine?

You have to remember that being a "wild man" for Sufis isn't a bad thing at all -- nor is being naked. We all understand it is a reference to Enkidu who is the beloved complement of Gilgamesh, the King/Soul.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enkidu

My usual Sufi readership understands this and if you read through the comments you will see they are much more favourable to the Exiles than to the Citizens. Much more.

Nevertheless -- I do this kind of "candid camera"/Borat thing all the time -- mostly to Muslims -- have done it here before with one or two of you -- most don't mind -- but of course there are some people who object. I had one Salafi brother who was quite scary once ...

Anyhow, apologies for any offense and to those concerned let me know if you don't mind being framed as an Enkidu.

Mu the T

The Divisions of Love, second album by my Cabbalacore band, the Friends of Design, out now:

Reply #191 - December 18, 2010, 12:06 AM

I have no issues with it.  Smiley

Reply #192 - December 18, 2010, 12:31 AM

I will keep the story permanently deleted until all people concerned permit me to use their words. I assume Z10, Kenan and IsLame are fine?

Huh? I dont understand, which words are you talking about?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #193 - December 18, 2010, 12:32 AM

Misunderstanding resolved.  Feel free to leave my Miriam reference if you like, TT

Peace, Love, and Light

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller
     Reply #194 - December 18, 2010, 12:33 AM

J&T - do I know you?
     Reply #195 - December 18, 2010, 12:35 AM

Huh? I dont understand, which words are you talking about?

You don't understand anything - but I love you anyway.
     Reply #196 - December 18, 2010, 12:43 AM

J&T - do I know you?

is that a loaded question, or what!  Cheesy 
    I don't think so, unless you were a part of the dawagandists that converted me,
    you ever live in or been to Tokyo?  Huh?

Helen Keller
     Reply #197 - December 18, 2010, 12:45 AM

is that a loaded question, or what!  Cheesy 
    I don't think so, unless you were a part of the dawagandists that converted me,
    you ever live in or been to Tokyo?  Huh?

lol OK sorry, just thought you reminded me of someone I knew.

btw I think you are cool Smiley
     Reply #198 - December 18, 2010, 01:35 AM

wow, both honored and humbled at the same time.
    The feeling is mutual  Smiley

Helen Keller
     Reply #199 - December 18, 2010, 11:54 AM

Jazakum Allahu khair, my sweet, woded and wild Exiles, particularly to the sister who trusts me enough to permit me to mix a bit of her Jinn with my Tonic.

(My Tonic, by the way, is pure loving intention from Kawthar itself, yet it does packs a bigger punch with a touch of Jinn). 

I will take that as a "yes" from Islame and reinstate the piece.

TT

Reply #200 - December 18, 2010, 11:57 AM

I will take that as a "yes" from Islame and reinstate the piece.

It wasnt a yes, it was a request for more information

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #201 - December 18, 2010, 01:54 PM

@KingTut

It would be an utter logical fallacy to equate space and time with existence. Modern physics has shown that both space and time are contingent and came into being at a specific point, and so they therefore cannot possibly comprise 'existence' in its entirety.

Excuse me, but I don't know what physics books you've been reading, however our current understanding is, that when our universe came into being that is the point from where we measure time it is a frame of reference that is all it is. Everything we know of exists inside of space-time, to argue that something exists outside of space-time, which in turn created our universe, raises more questions then it answers. You have not established proof that anything can exist outside of space-time.

Directly to quote a paragraph from wiki article on eternity:
    Whichever definition of eternity is understood, it is an understatement to say that humans cannot fully understand eternity, since it is either an infinite amount of time as we know it or something other than the time and space we know. For the infinite definition, there are parallels that give some notion of an infinity—of at least a potential infinity, or a series that begins and has not ended. A series of moments that has begun and not ended is, however, not potentially eternal by that definition. A series of moments that has begun and not ended cannot be eternal, because even if it were to continue for the rest of (infinite) time, there would still be time prior to the initial moment in the series. The series of moments could not ever exist for all eternity because no matter what happened during the series of moments, nothing would ever cause the series of moments to have existed since the beginning of "eternity", and thus could never achieve the status of eternal or even potentially eternal.   

This I think is a better objection to the concept of the theistic God. It is completely contradictory that a being that is entirely atemporal should, at the same time, perform certain actions at a specific point 'in time' that affect the temporal universe.

So, God splitting the sea, creating the universe, raising Jesus up to heaven, taking Muhammad on a space walk, and having talking rocks is what? When where these actions performed? they could not have been preformed in 'no time' those actions would have had to have taken space in space-time, for them to have any observable consequence.   

Well, I think it is a logical necessity that there exists a primal, necessary 'being' or 'state' upon which all else depends for its existence. Other than that, it seems that one must assert that existence itself began, though not within 'time,' of course, and it did so for no reason, without any cause. And of course, I surely don't need to explain the absurdity of an infinite chain of causal events.

Given the necessity of a first cause, then, there must be an immutable principle upon which all else is contingent. But this need not be 'infinite' in a quantitative sense, such as existing for an infinite amount of time. Rather, it may simply be immutable and necessary for the existence of everything else.

Two points which should debunk the above: 1.) Kant showed existence is not a real predicate it is not an attribute but of a condition of having real attributes. 2.) Kant also showed that it is not necessary that every event has a cause. This belief is merely based on habit not on reason the universe does not need a cause. So, there goes your Islamic Kalam Cosmological Argument.
    Well yes. A 'completed infinite' is an intrinsically incoherent concept. That and, infinity may be unimaginable, but that doesn't, of course, mean that it's impossible.

A completed infinity is impossible, that is a fact. Re: Aristotle.   

There are things that human minds cannot grasp, though their existence is pretty much certain, like particular subatomic particles.

You're using a logical fallacy here, of the God of the gaps argument.

But then, I don't mean to say that I think that an actual quantitative infinite can exist, I just took issue with your seeming to imply that because it's 'impossible to imagine' that it is, therefore, impossible in the absolute sense.

Wrong, it is impossible it simply cannot exist, not as a thought and neither in some being form.   

I know. But you're surely aware that Occam's Razor does have its limitations. There are some scenarios in which what we believe to be the most parsimonious explanation will be entirely contingent upon our limited knowledge. This seems to be one of those scenarios.

You seem to be saying that, we don't have the intellect to understand god, that argument is so silly. Since one can equally say flying unicorns exist, but we as humans just lack it intellect to understand how they work, which in essence is a god of the gaps fallacy.

You may use it against the conceptions of the theistic God however, in that it itself is not a particularly parsimonious explanation.
    I'd write more, but now, I need to sleep. Until next time.

That does not make any sense.

Reply #202 - December 18, 2010, 03:24 PM

I don't think it is "fine" to twist the Qur'an to suit your own preferences.

Do you realize that one could just as easily claim that you are guilty of the very "transgression" you accuse The tailor of?

Btw how exactly does one establish the "true" meaning of Quran?

I have no issues with it.  Smiley

ditto

It wasnt a yes, it was a request for more information

Have you read the piece I posted a link to?

It's down atm btw, but will be back soon.
     Reply #203 - December 18, 2010, 03:29 PM

Have you read the piece I posted a link to?

It's down atm btw, but will be back soon.

no, I havent

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #204 - December 19, 2010, 01:48 AM

@KingTut

Excuse me, but I don't know what physics books you've been reading, however our current understanding is, that when our universe came into being that is the point from where we measure time it is a frame of reference that is all it is.

So... does that mean that time can in fact be extended backwards indefinitely, even before the 'beginning' of the universe, and that we only measure its beginning from the time the universe came into being as a matter of convenience? And indeed, if time is not an existential entity, something that actually exists, but rather is just a 'frame of reference,' then how can it be impossible for something to exist outside of it? Can something that is merely conceptual preclude the existence of things in the real world?

But if you're saying that time is in fact something that actually exists, and it seems like you're saying here that it does indeed exist and that it extends into the 'time' before the beginning of the universe, then you would surely have an infinite period of time before the beginning, thereby necessitating the problem of a quantitative infinite. Either that, or it did begin at some point, inexplicably.

As for your quotation:

Whichever definition of eternity is understood, it is an understatement to say that humans cannot fully understand eternity, since it is either an infinite amount of time as we know it or something other than the time and space we know. For the infinite definition, there are parallels that give some notion of an infinity—of at least a potential infinity, or a series that begins and has not ended. A series of moments that has begun and not ended is, however, not potentially eternal by that definition. A series of moments that has begun and not ended cannot be eternal, because even if it were to continue for the rest of (infinite) time, there would still be time prior to the initial moment in the series. The series of moments could not ever exist for all eternity because no matter what happened during the series of moments, nothing would ever cause the series of moments to have existed since the beginning of "eternity", and thus could never achieve the status of eternal or even potentially eternal.

I have no problem with that. Why do you think I would? Is it because you think when I talk about a 'necessary being,' I talk about something that has existed for an infinitely long period of time? If so, you should know that that's not what I mean.

So, God splitting the sea, creating the universe, raising Jesus up to heaven, taking Muhammad on a space walk, and having talking rocks is what? When where these actions performed? they could not have been preformed in 'no time' those actions would have had to have taken space in space-time, for them to have any observable consequence.

Yes. The entirely timeless entity interacting with a temporal entity, like the universe, does seem problematic.

Two points which should debunk the above: 1.) Kant showed existence is not a real predicate it is not an attribute but of a condition of having real attributes. 2.) Kant also showed that it is not necessary that every event has a cause. This belief is merely based on habit not on reason the universe does not need a cause. So, there goes your Islamic Kalam Cosmological Argument.

I don't think he did. He may have contended that existence is not a predicate, but I think it's highly questionable as to whether he demonstrated this definitively. It's also interesting how you use the words 'real predicate' and 'real attribute,' but I'll assume you just meant 'predicate' and 'attribute,' to keep it simple. But I'd say that existence is, in fact, a predicate, although a unique one, but let's see the definition:

b. a property, characteristic, or attribute that may be affirmed or denied of something. The categorial statement all men are mortal  relates two predicates, is a man  and is mortal -- World English Dictionary

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/predicate

To take an example, we might distinguish something like a unicorn from a horse by saying that the horse does in fact exist, whereas the unicorn does not. You can do this with many examples; some things do not exist in real life and some do, and the primary distinguishing feature is the predicate of existence, where one object possesses it and the other does not. So, I believe that existence is in fact a predicate.

As for every event or contingent entity not requiting a cause, I'd like to see an example to substantiate that claim. Even the subatomic phenomena that randomly come into being and cease to be do so as fluctuations and parts of an existing entity, the universe, therefore it may be somewhat inaccurate to classify them as being fully non-contingent and causeless.

A completed infinity is impossible, that is a fact.

That is exactly what I meant in the quote you wrote this as a response to.

You're using a logical fallacy here, of the God of the gaps argument.

Nope. Rather, you are (intentionally or unintentionally) making a strawman. Here's the context:

it is impossible to even imagine a completed infinite

Well yes. A 'completed infinite' is an intrinsically incoherent concept. That and, infinity may be unimaginable, but that doesn't, of course, mean that it's impossible. There are things that human minds cannot grasp, though their existence is pretty much certain, like particular subatomic particles.

You see, at no point did I say anything about using a god as an explanatory hypothesis here. I merely took issue with your saying that a 'completed infinite' was 'impossible to imagine,' as I took that to be an implication that because something is impossible to imagine it is therefore impossible absolutely. That is perfectly evident from the very next sentence that I wrote:

But then, I don't mean to say that I think that an actual quantitative infinite can exist, I just took issue with your seeming to imply that because it's 'impossible to imagine' that it is, therefore, impossible in the absolute sense.

I have to say, I found it strange when you wrote this in reply to my above statement:

Wrong, it is impossible it simply cannot exist, not as a thought and neither in some being form.

At no point did I say that a completed infinite could exist.

You seem to be saying that, we don't have the intellect to understand god, that argument is so silly. Since one can equally say flying unicorns exist, but we as humans just lack it intellect to understand how they work, which in essence is a god of the gaps fallacy.

Not at all. I simply questioned the usefulness of Occam's Razor in a question as complicated and at the edge of human understanding as this. At no point did I say or imply unintentionally or otherwise that we should just try to explain the issue by invoking God, even though we can't understand it. I simply intended to say what I stated about the application of Occam's Razor, and that is all. Occam's Razor can't even ensure that we arrive at the best explanation in mundane questions, nevermind ones like this. Again, a strawman.

This is all I wrote in this connection:

I know. But you're surely aware that Occam's Razor does have its limitations. There are some scenarios in which what we believe to be the most parsimonious explanation will be entirely contingent upon our limited knowledge. This seems to be one of those scenarios.

Nothing to do with invoking God to explain things despite the fact we can't understand God's existence.

You may use it against the conceptions of the theistic God however, in that it itself is not a particularly parsimonious explanation.
    I'd write more, but now, I need to sleep. Until next time.

That does not make any sense.

I simply meant by this that the theistic God is a very complicated and unparsimonious explanation, and therefore, one might use Occam's Razor effectively against it. That is all.
     Reply #205 - December 19, 2010, 02:24 AM

I don't think he did. He may have contended that existence is not a predicate, but I think it's highly questionable as to whether he demonstrated this definitively. It's also interesting how you use the words 'real predicate' and 'real attribute,' but I'll assume you just meant 'predicate' and 'attribute,' to keep it simple. But I'd say that existence is, in fact, a predicate, although a unique one, but let's see the definition:

b. a property, characteristic, or attribute that may be affirmed or denied of something. The categorial statement all men are mortal  relates two predicates, is a man  and is mortal -- World English Dictionary

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/predicate

To take an example, we might distinguish something like a unicorn from a horse by saying that the horse does in fact exist, whereas the unicorn does not. You can do this with many examples; some things do not exist in real life and some do, and the primary distinguishing feature is the predicate of existence, where one object possesses it and the other does not. So, I believe that existence is in fact a predicate.

As for every event or contingent entity not requiting a cause, I'd like to see an example to substantiate that claim. Even the subatomic phenomena that randomly come into being and cease to be do so as fluctuations and parts of an existing entity, the universe, therefore it may be somewhat inaccurate to classify them as being fully non-contingent and causeless.

A few points here:
    1) Kant practically defined the term "existence" as having meaning in the sphere of our accessible/possible experience. Saying "exists" about something else which is not within this realm is meaningless, since we don't have at least potentially a means to know. That comes to accepting as possible, as in theoretically possible, the "existence" of something outside our possible experience, but nothing more than that.

2)
    Kant also showed that it is not necessary that every event has a cause. This belief is merely based on habit not on reason the universe does not need a cause.

On habit, yes, you can say that, but it's more than that: on reason too - in the sense that it's necessary for OUR reason, to see a cause in every occurrence. We need to. It doesn't mean that the primordial cause "exists", it means our reason needs to think there is a cause of every occurrence, thus at the limit, it needs to stop and think that a prime cause "exists".
    The problem is that, according to Kant, the prime cause is not within the realm of possible experience - the universe as we know it, nor the universe as we can possibly extend our knowledge of - it's outside it. Thus we can't rightfully apply the concept of "existence".

Things may change if you accept that such "existence" outside our universe as we know it still interacts with it. If it affects it in some way, then at least the consequences of the act are within our possible experience. But you're in for quite a lot of trouble... How does an entity of a (presumably) completely different nature affect the universe?

3)
    I don't think he did. He may have contended that existence is not a predicate, but I think it's highly questionable as to whether he demonstrated this definitively. It's also interesting how you use the words 'real predicate' and 'real attribute,' but I'll assume you just meant 'predicate' and 'attribute,' to keep it simple. But I'd say that existence is, in fact, a predicate, although a unique one

Kant denies that existence is a "real predicate". Of course logically it's a predicate, nothing wrong with that, but it's one which doesn't add anything to the subject it applies to. The subject is defined by a number of attributes/predicates ("is green", "is cool", "is finite"...), and saying that the subject also exists does not qualify it further. It merely tells that it also exists. If you found proof it also exists, you will say it does.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
     Reply #206 - December 19, 2010, 08:37 PM

@Winna

1) Kant practically defined the term "existence" as having meaning in the sphere of our accessible/possible experience. Saying "exists" about something else which is not within this realm is meaningless, since we don't have at least potentially a means to know. That comes to accepting as possible, as in theoretically possible, the "existence" of something outside our possible experience, but nothing more than that.

Kant denies that existence is a "real predicate". Of course logically it's a predicate, nothing wrong with that, but it's one which doesn't add anything to the subject it applies to. The subject is defined by a number of attributes/predicates ("is green", "is cool", "is finite"...), and saying that the subject also exists does not qualify it further. It merely tells that it also exists. If you found proof it also exists, you will say it does.

So are you saying that existence is not a physical predicate or something? Or is it that even purely conceptual subjects would also be regarded as existing according to Kant's definition of existence? That is, a purely conceptual entity does actually exist but it simply does so in a non-physical way, and is completely dependent upon the person thinking about it for its existence?
     Reply #207 - December 19, 2010, 09:15 PM

@Islame -- have a read over the piece -- it was meant in love and respect for the general CEMB community -- and you can see from the Sufi comments below that no one wants to be "of the city". But let me know if you have a problem with any of it. I am unsure if I paraphrased your questions or not -- I think I did because you employed some "text speak" and shorthand ...

Reply #208 - December 19, 2010, 09:17 PM

where am I meant to be looking?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #209 - December 19, 2010, 09:34 PM

here:

http://thegoodgarment.wordpress.com/2010/12/10/the-tailor-and-the-exiles/
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »