Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Pakistan: The Nation.. The Politics... and The Religion

(Read 230475 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 18 19 2021 22 ... 32 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Pakistan: The Nation.. The Politics... and The Religion
     Reply #570 - January 31, 2015, 12:22 PM

I need one for the video above.

Cheesy Cheesy  you need what??      GO CANADA

Canada..Canada..  AMRIKA..AMRIKA.. England England..

Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri

Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri is a Pakistani politician and Islamic scholar of Sufism. He was also a professor of international constitutional law at the University of the Punjab. Qadri is also the founding chairman of Minhaj-ul-Quran International. Wikipedia
    Born: February 19, 1951 (age 63), Jhang, Pakistan
    Parents: Farid-ud-Din Qadri
    Education: University of the Punjab (1986), University of the Punjab (1974)
    Children: Hassan Mohi-ud-Din, Fatima Qurrat-ul-Ain, Hussain Mohi-ud-Din, Aisha Qurrat-ul-Ain, Khadija Qurrat-ul-Ain
    Nationality: Canadian, Pakistani

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #571 - January 31, 2015, 12:23 PM

Huh?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #572 - January 31, 2015, 12:24 PM

Huh?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy............... Sorry QSE    I am sorry.. ..........

Reply #573 - January 31, 2015, 12:30 PM

she is not religious too
     Reply #574 - January 31, 2015, 12:40 PM

she is not religious too

She is NOT??   who?  serena in previous birth?

So what was her nick name serana?

Reply #575 - January 31, 2015, 12:42 PM

i was talking abt fatima bhutto Smiley
     Reply #576 - January 31, 2015, 12:46 PM

fatima bhutto Smiley

Oh!.. Oh!.. My goodness gracious..  She is one lady I wish ruled the damn country.. for 10 years or so..  but why did  fatima came here in to the middle of baboon  tubes?

Reply #577 - January 31, 2015, 12:47 PM

I wish that too
     Reply #578 - January 31, 2015, 05:06 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy............... Sorry QSE    I am sorry.. ..........

I really wish you'd tell us non Urdu speakers what's going on.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #579 - January 31, 2015, 05:19 PM

I really wish you'd tell us non Urdu speakers what's going on.

Well  explaining what is going on in those tubes is easy QSD., But I was laughing because the tube and tube link  in these posts

consists of Two Mullahs,   one lives in Pakistan (the Black beard baboon) and the  other one, a politically savoy(Preacher-Politician)   lives in Canada most of the time ., The Mullah in Pakistan is saying that  "Mullah in Canada preaching all lies about Islam" where as that Canadian Pakistani Mullah says ..all Pakistani Mullahs are wrong and his Islam is the way for Islam..

So it is fight between Mullahs about whose Islam is a right Islam..   You guys live in west so you need western Islam and western mullahs..  Cheesy

Reply #580 - January 31, 2015, 05:22 PM

And Urdu translations. Smiley

Reply #581 - February 03, 2015, 04:44 PM

And Urdu translations. Smiley

well each tube has some 1hr  Dog's  barking QSE..  So forgive me for  not translating  such barking  But today's news from Land of Pure says writes something about THIS WILD DOG..

Qadri's appeal: IHC re-issues notice to Salman Taseer's legal heirs

ISLAMABAD: The Islamabad High Court (IHC) hearing the appeal filed by Mumtaz Qadri against his conviction for the murder of former Punjab governor Salman Taseer on Monday indefinitely adjourned all other cases being heard by the concerned bench.

A two-member bench of the IHC comprising Justice Noorul Haq Qureshi and Justice Shaukat Aziz Siddiqui re-issued a notice to Taseer's legal heirs.  More than 50 lawyers, including former chief justice of Lahore High Court Khawaja Sharif, were present in court for Qadri's defence. The court decided that the next hearing of the case will take place in courtroom number 3 owing to space constraints.

Qadri's counsel told the court that out of the 43 witnesses, 14 had been presented and 29 remain missing. Advocate General for Islamabad Mian Abdul Rauf told the court that notices were issued to Taseer's legal heirs. He further asked the court to follow up on the implementation of the notices.

Justice Noorul Haq in his response said that although the notices had been issued, if nobody appears before the court, they could not be forced to. "A media trial is being conducted against us and people are talking about transferring the case to military courts," said Sharif.

On Qadri's request, the hearing has been adjourned until tomorrow, when his counsel will present his appeal before the court.

Also read: Qadri case file ‘vanishes’ from court records

Last week, important records related to the Salman Taseer murder case mysteriously disappeared from the office of the attorney general (AG) in the Islamabad High Court (IHC) after Qadri's appeal was fixed for hearing.  An IHC official said that the file could be reconstructed with the help of judicial records. A separate file of this case is also present at the office of the superintendent of police. The prosecution, he said, can get photocopies of the record either from the judicial record or the police file.

A law officer pointed out that if the file could not be traced or reconstructed before the next date of hearing on Feb 3, the case would likely be delayed as the prosecution would not be left with any option but to seek an adjournment.

well those who want to know what that WILD DOG did read these cemb links..

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=18103.0
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=14068.0

Ha! That Baboon murdered a wonderful person on a day light his followers kidnap  His son ., Now in land of pure these rogues issuing a legal  notice  through Lahore High COurt to Salman Taseer's legal heirs  and they are doing it because Pakistan Govt arrested this baboon..

That is Justice.. allah justice  

Reply #582 - February 14, 2015, 10:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFC7JQfOZHU

General Musharraf  Naeem Bokhari Ke Saath – 13th February 2015 On Dawn News

Reply #583 - February 16, 2015, 06:23 PM

Spot Light 15th February 2015 between the countries in Indian sucontinent...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT-8lVf98jY

Reply #584 - February 17, 2015, 08:50 AM

hi,

im wondering is there any safe place (even a small town or something) in Pakistan? from what i've heard from media, even the big cities got hit by suicy bomby.
     Reply #585 - February 23, 2015, 10:11 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOet9fZgTsw

hmm.........   good..good....

PTI is filled with young women.. that is a good sign..

Maha Kamal
    International Affairs Analyst: Energy, South Asia & Geopolitics
    PakistanPublic Policy
    Current   
    Sustainable Development Policy Institute  http://www.sdpi.org/
    Previous   
    Boston University International Affairs Association, Weland International, Islamic Society of Boston University

Reply #586 - February 23, 2015, 10:15 PM

hmm.........  PTI is filled with young women.. that is a good sign..

Yaara dak le khooni akhian nu.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #587 - February 23, 2015, 10:18 PM

Yaara dak le khooni akhian nu.

for those words i have to SEARCH and add this tube...Qtian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7XmJUtcsak

I was interested why she moved from Boston., May be she is multinational ... dual multinational-citizen., and I am afraid it is becoming more and more one man party like other parties of Pakistan and that party may  fall the day  Imran Khan falls..

Reply #588 - February 24, 2015, 08:13 PM

well let me drink a glass and read a wine sipper's rants  on Where else would the money go  from Land of pure ?

Islamabad diary

So Pakistanis have been buying property in Dubai and patriots at home are aghast that so much of the nation’s wealth should have fled abroad. Money-laundering, they thunder, and other things besides. Meanwhile the national press or at least the major newspapers have a field day, sporting full-page ads extolling the benefits of property-ownership in the Gulf.

having the kind of money to buy a villa in Dubai, or indeed a villa anywhere else, which is why I make a virtue of staying in Chakwal, I too get livid at this flight of capital – said to be about 450 billion rupees only last financial year. But it’s hard to escape the logic of this flight. For money is a bigger, and indeed quicker, mohajir (refugee) than people. When people become refugees or migrants they either think long or are thrown at the mercy of circumstances – like our own Partition refugees who, in most instances, had to leave behind all they possessed in their frenzied rush to safety. Money takes a quicker path – its flight usually that of the crow or the money (unless it is a devious tale of money-laundering we are talking about…in which case it is best to ask Ishaq Dar).

RASCALS  JOIN POLITICS.. use Islam name to become politicians with the support of Baboons of Islam  .. and..and   bastards borrow the money buy the villas in Dubai... Often they do it as loans from  from IMF, Asian bank, AMRIKA and other donations  

well if i think about these idiots  and their money laundering depression will set in..   FUCK THEM ALL.........

Reply #589 - February 26, 2015, 03:17 PM

Pakistani School kids get  bombs,Guns, machine guns, Automatic machine guns for  other security  in their schools

And let us read  Teaching our students to fire weapons is madness itself

Reply #590 - March 14, 2015, 03:44 PM

Hmm Nowadays new Idiot is on Pakistan TV town with all sorts of conspiracy theories ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJOXBKRc4hc

fools talk nonsense to twist what is happening around the globe

let me ask the fool to read my good friend Nadeem Paracha recent article at http://www.dawn.com/news/1169085/an-angry-blog

It’s March already and the weather in Pakistan, instead of getting warmer, is still chilly.

This is quite unprecedented. Of course, as usual, the weather experts have all those typical explanations to offer, mentioning high pressure there that generated cold winds here, and all that. But the truth lies somewhere else. A truth many already know about and have written extensively on.

It is HAARP! The United States’ High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program – an ionosphere research programme jointly funded by the US Air Force and Navy, the US Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency, University of Alaska and the Kilingon High Command.

Yes, the same programme that caused the 2005 Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, the 2011 Japanese earthquake, the 2013 Hurricane Sandy, and the 2014 PTI Tsunami.

Before you dismiss me as being some kind of a conspiracy nut, consider this: It was people like me who were the first to suggest that there were rogue American agents roaming the streets of Pakistan; that the CIA was recruiting polio workers in Waziristan; and that the earth was actually flat and hollow.

(Clicky for piccy!)

An image from the Hubble Space Telescope that NASA doesn’t want the world to see.

People laughed at people like me, but not all people, only people serving the interests of people trying to break up Pakistan and its people, and turn them all from being true keepers of the faith to becoming liberal scum. So you see, people, what kind of people I am talking about, even though you are not that kind of people, are you, people?

Now also consider this: I have on purpose used the word people over and over again in the preceding paragraph. Count the times I have used this word. Nine times. Now divide nine with 777 and then multiply the resultant number with 365 and you’ll get the figure of 666. If you didn’t get this number then you are liberal scum.

If you did, then welcome to reality. And that is: Satan is in control of the United Nations! I’m sure some of you must be squirming and itching to ridicule me, but remember it was me who first suggested that the CIA was using fake polio vaccination campaigns in Fata to gather intelligence in the area; and that Misbahul Haq was working against the interests of Pakistan cricket; and that man never walked on the moon (it was all an elaborate hoax).

It is a conspiracy to label men like me as conspiracy nuts because the powers that be want to hide the truth from the masses; a truth, rather truths, that can expose the large, all-encompassing conspiracies that the powers that be are conspiring to implement for world domination through so-called elected governments, the media and microscopic implants in our heads entrenched there by the powers that be through multinational corporations, NGOs and Dr Pervez Hoodbhoy.

And did I mention all this was being done by the powers that be? I did. Thrice. Now multiply three by five then divide it by two; multiply the resultant number with six, then divide by nine and add 77. You’ll get 666 again. So, there.

Make sure to use a Chinese calculator to calculate the equation that I have just demonstrated, because a calculator made by a western company is bound to explode.

The powers that be will then blame the explosion on the Taliban who really do not exist, but when they do exist they are actually a race of Reptilian people working for Ban Ki-moon to balkanise Pakistan and sell the country’s faithful people as slaves to the unfaithful makers of a certain brand of fruit juices on the island of Atlantis that does not exist in the Atlantic Ocean but somewhere in the Arabian Sea.

I know this because I can speak and understand Arabic fluently.....

Cheesy Cheesy well there is more fun at that link..

Reply #591 - March 16, 2015, 05:57 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6ITak9orKA

well that is one heck of a nut case PAK TV..

Reply #592 - March 29, 2015, 12:24 PM

Hmm This is a good one to read and learn..

.Pakistani culture': Who made who?   What is it?]/url]

What is ‘Pakistani culture?’ We keep hearing about it but struggle to define it in a manner that is convincing enough for it to bag a nod of agreement from a large body of people in the country.

After 67 years of independence, a culture has indeed developed but only rarely has it been studied and documented. Instead, much of the effort in this context has gone into determining and then advocating what should be (as opposed to what is) Pakistani culture. But there have been some exceptions.

Though even after six decades the country as a whole has yet to agree upon a consensus idea about Pakistani culture — and most Pakistanis have been unable to understand the notion of culture outside of their own ethnic, religious, sectarian and sub-sectarian biases — over the years some truly remarkable intellectual exercises have taken place to study what is (and should) constitute Pakistani culture.

When Pakistan was spun into a reality in 1947 through a nationalist theory that described the Muslims of India as being a separate cultural and political entity in the region, the left and liberal supporters of the country’s founder, Mohammad Ali Jinnah, understood his separatist impulse as an attempt to create a Muslim-majority country that would inherently negate the environment of communal strife that had engulfed India.

To the liberals and those on the left, Jinnah had envisioned a separate country as being a haven of communal harmony because it would have a majority that was once a ‘persecuted minority’ in India. This way (theoretically) Pakistan was more likely to eschew and escape the historical and political dynamics that had plunged India into a riotous religious and communal whirlpool.

Various voices have been raised in the ongoing debate over what ‘Pakistani culture’ is

But whereas the liberals and those on the left saw the separatist aspect behind the movement that created Pakistan as a purely political manoeuvre to rescue India’s Muslim minority from the rising tide of communal strife in pre-partition India, those on the right understood it in more theological terms. They understood the creation of Pakistan as a first step to enact an Islamic State in South Asia that would then be expanded into other regions as a possible caliphate.

For this they saw Jinnah’s move and achievement simply as an evolutionary stepping stone from where the political leadership must fall into the hands of religionists who would kick-start their campaign by first ‘Islamising’ the society from below (through Islamic evangelism) so society could be prepared to willingly accept ‘Islamic laws’ imposed from above (the state).

One of the leading proponents of such a theory was prolific Islamic scholar, Abul Ala Maududi To him anything ‘Indian/Hindu’ (or for that matter, ‘Western’) that was prevalent in the Pakistani culture and society should be done away with and replaced with laws and acts that were ‘Islamic.’ Of course, with Pakistan boasting of various strands, sects and sub-sects of Islam, Maududi’s definition of ‘Islamic’ was not only at odds with the thinking of the left and the liberals, but he was also vehemently opposed by the country’s Shia, Sunni Barelvi and even by the more puritanical Sunni Deobandi leaderships.

Jinnah’s early death in 1948 had left behind a huge vacuum, leaving his party (the Muslim League) haphazardly responding to Maududi’s theory by trying to fuse it with what the party believed was Jinnah’s original intent. In the late 1950s, famous  Pakistani historian, I. H. Qureshi, published a book called The Pakistani Way of Life. Though a vivid thinker and fluent writer, Qureshi’s book is nothing more than a somewhat moderate version of what Maududi was already advocating.

But whereas Maududi was speaking more as a theoretical political Islamist, Qureshi attempts to stoop and become a cultural propagandist who (at least in the mentioned book) only manages to offer a rather bare description of ‘Pakistaniat.’ He completely ignores the dynamics of the cultures of the country’s various ethnic, religious, sectarian and sub-sectarian communities that were contributing in the construction of Pakistan’s culture as a whole. Instead he ends up offering a rather absolutist (if not entirely naïve) idea of faith and culture (in Pakistan) emitting from a small upper-middle-class elite that was neither liberal nor entirely conservative. Qureshi was part of such an elite.

Such perceptions (and also those held by men such as Maududi) would begin to be challenged in the 1960s by renowned Urdu poet and journalist, Faiz Ahmed Faiz.  He began authoring various essays on what (he believed) was Pakistan’s culture. The essays were collected and published by the populist government of Z. A. Bhutto in 1975. The collection was called ‘The Faiz Report’. The report is a detailed study of the political, economic and cultural origins of the region that became Pakistan and of the historical roots of the people who after 1947 had become Pakistani.

Faiz’s conclusion was that the Pakistani culture was a combination of cultures — driven and energised by the individual cultures of the various Islamic sects and ethnic groups present here. He added that Pakistan’s culture was also being contributed to by elements of Western culture inherited by the country from the region’s colonial past; and by the distinct cultures of various minority groups residing in Pakistan. To him Pakistan’s culture was naturally pluralistic and not monolithic. It was still an on-going process.

A great admirer of Mohammad Iqbal, Faiz also suggested that Islam is universal and cannot be associated with a single nation. He wrote that Pakistan has its own culture that has many aspects, one of which was Islam. ‘We do not have a monopoly on Islam,’ he insists in the report.  This also meant that Jinnah had strived to safeguard a number of varied cultural, economic and political aspects associated with India’s Muslims, one of which was the religion that they follow. To men like Faiz, religion alone was not the sole reason behind Pakistan’s creation.

Whereas the rightists condemned the liberal points of view on Pakistani culture as a mixture of acts ‘aping the West’ and displaying the desire to retain certain unwanted ‘Hindu practices’, the liberals have mocked the rightists for failing to mould an identity that was in tune with the historical trajectories of Pakistan’s various stands of Islam. They accuse the rightists of ‘aping the Arabs’ (especially those from oil-rich monarchies), and for encouraging Pakistanis to behave like ‘fake Arabs’ and even second-class Muslims.

In 1973 another interesting study appeared in this context. It was authored by Dr Hameeduddin, a Pakistani professor of history at the Harvard University. In a remarkable twist, Hameeduddin’s study, The Quest for Identity, concluded that Pakistan’s cultural identity should be shaped (in the minds of its people and those of the foreigners) by living Sufis who should be trained in the art of cultural diplomacy.

In an interesting paragraph at the end of his study, Hameeduddin wrote: ‘The common people in the West are being swayed by the hypnotic influence of (Indian) spiritualists who flock the land and present India as a country of pacifists who are incapable of any aggressive action and have always been threatened by the Pakistani bullies who were supplied with US arms. Could Pakistan catch up with this influx in the West by sending a stream of Sufi saints?’ He asks.

In Pakistan, Hameeduddin pleaded that the state should hurl the Sufis into the modern orbit of cultural engineering. This to him would truly shape Pakistan’s unique nationalist character in the Muslim world.

Abul Ala Maududi

Qureshi’s book

Urdu poet and journalist, Faiz Ahmed Faiz.  

And all that is from NADEEM F. PARACHA published in DAWN...

Reply #593 - March 30, 2015, 03:16 PM

well if you want to see the pictures and if you want to know more about them go and read yourself

Reply #594 - March 30, 2015, 03:55 PM

well if you want to see the pictures and if you want to know more about them go and read yourself

I hope people do, it's a charming little article.

Reply #595 - April 03, 2015, 12:37 PM

Cheesy Cheesy  Desi Parents..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgYYoMQSNUQ

Rascal... Well he is  Zaid Ali from Canada but now he doing his stand up comedy in Pakistan..

Reply #596 - April 12, 2015, 01:24 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFjIHVxSTwY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuW93LAmCY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KabvWeNUN1U

well now we are talking.. Good choice Imran Good choice.. She is far more smarter than you  Cheesy Cheesy And I would not be surprised down the road  if she leads that  PTI party

Reply #597 - April 12, 2015, 01:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSbWiOhHy-U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp41EO0dsI8

Reply #598 - April 21, 2015, 12:20 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H13TJznuS-8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCycPCgxZ5E

well that is a good news... hope things will change in  a right direction..

Reply #599 - April 21, 2015, 12:52 PM

AMONG THE BELIEVERS comes out of Pkaistan   A documentary on Islam and Jihadis..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSklZY_VCIM

Published on Mar 6, 2015
    Controversial cleric Maulana Aziz, with links to the Taliban, declares jihad against the government to impose sharia law. This sparks a bloody confrontation with the army and causes the country to implode. Along with Aziz’s quest, the film charts the coming-of-age stories of two of his students who are trapped in this ideological war.

See more at   www.amongthebelieversfilm.com.

• Previous page 1 ... 18 19 2021 22 ... 32 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »