Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Pakistan: The Nation.. The Politics... and The Religion

(Read 230216 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 16 17 1819 20 ... 32 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Pakistan: The Nation.. The Politics... and The Religion
     Reply #510 - September 16, 2014, 04:56 PM

grin12

Huh! what did you see at 1:38?   bomb under the seat??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #511 - September 16, 2014, 04:58 PM

Listen from 1:37 to 1:40.

If you still don't get what I'm saying, I'm talking about when he states that the plane will fly according to the will of Allah. They should ditch their guidance system for a qiblah compass.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #512 - September 16, 2014, 05:06 PM

Listen carefully from 1.37 to 1.40.

If you still don't get what I'm saying, I'm talking about when he states that the plane will fly according to the will of Allah.

Oh that stuff.,

Well such words come out of mouths of all  believers WITHOUT THEIR BRAIN and without they knowing it Qtian.  I will excuse such words from people.. that is OK.. they can have their allah and they can say that.. But buck stops right there ..,

Reply #513 - September 16, 2014, 05:09 PM

It's annoying though, because none of them have the balls to take that statement literally.
    If it is only the will of Allah that enables flight, why do you have a pilot?

Reply #514 - September 16, 2014, 05:18 PM

It's annoying though, because none of them have the balls to take that statement literally.

well every one on this earth can not be like guys in CEMB Qtian
    If it is only the will of Allah that enables flight, why do you have a pilot?

to fly the planes so it doesn't take passengers to that allah house  Cheesy Cheesy

Reply #515 - September 16, 2014, 05:20 PM

haha

Reply #516 - September 16, 2014, 05:54 PM

haha

well now the news says  PIA suspends staff over delay in take-off

KARACHI:Two employees of national carrier Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) have been suspended over the delayed take-off of an Islamabad-bound plane that pushed angry passengers to prevent two lawmakers from boarding.

PIA spokesperson Mashood Tajwar confirmed to Dawn that shift manager Nadeem Abro and terminal manager Shehzad have been suspended due to the delayed take-off of PK-370.

“After the initial delay which was due to technical reasons, the plane was delayed for a further 15 to 20 minutes,” Tajwar said. “They have been suspended for this unnecessary delay.”

PK-370 is the flight that was delayed for 2hr because that    'VIP culture' in Land of pure...

Reply #517 - September 17, 2014, 09:30 AM

PTI  (Pakistan's Imran;s Party) wants more women at its Friday gathering  says news

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) on Tuesday asked its Punjab chapter to bring more women to the sit-in on Friday and also make arrangements to get all party workers released from jail.

I kind of agree with that.. In fact I say ., It should be all Women and Children  Dharna   and NO ONE WITH BEARD.  In fact  ban the Punjab beards attending PTI's Dharna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwT1aGJRP8Y

Reply #518 - September 20, 2014, 11:16 AM

sad

Too trusting: Pir kills follower for miracle of life

MULTAN: A pir was arrested on Wednesday for killing a follower to prove his claim that he could bring him back to life.

A Saddar police spokesman said Muhammad Sabir, a pir of village Mubarakabad in Bahawalnagar, gained popularity over the last five years for his ability to perform ‘miracles’.

He said on Tuesday, he announced that he could breathe life back into a dead man. The pir gave the condition that the victim must be married and have children.

Sabir said 40-year-old Muhammad Niaz, a daily wage worker and father of six children, volunteered for the miracle.

On Wednesday, Niaz was placed on a table in a square and his hands and legs were bound.

The police spokesman said Sabir then sliced his throat as people looked on.

Meanwhile, an anonymous caller informed the police about ‘the miracle.’ The spokesman by the time police reached, Niaz had died.

Witnesses said Sabir uttered some words to bring him back to life. They said when he realized his ‘miracle’ had not worked, he tried to flee.

He was detained by the villagers and handed over to the police. Villagers told police that he used ask a local pet store to donate birds and dogs so that could save villagers from black magic.

They said he sacrificed animals and sprinkled their blood on his followers. He also asked them to sprinkle it at the entrance of their houses to be protected from evil.

A FIR against the cleric has been lodged in Saddar police station. The body of the victim was taken to the tehsil headquarters hospital for autopsy and later handed over to the family for burial.

Samina, sister of the victim, told The Express Tribune, that her brother had sacrificed himself for the spiritual leader.

Why should I mourn when I know that my brother is in heaven?” she said. “He will be rewarded for his services for the spiritual leader in afterlife.

She said her brother had volunteered for the miracle and that the pir should not have been arrested.

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #519 - September 20, 2014, 11:36 AM

The stupidity astounds.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #520 - September 23, 2014, 02:20 PM

Fuck peers fuck mullahs.. fuck religions..  let me have some fun....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhTsxCdzeMI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWfq738lYF8

Enjoy....

Reply #521 - September 28, 2014, 01:48 PM

Pakistan Govt  and Indian Govt  goes to  AMRIKA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H_VpCkBoyM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eNcCB8qAkA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y76jT7SUgU

Sure AMRIKA has all sorts of toys and WILL SELL YOU GUYS ALL SORTS OF TOYS.. spend your tax payers money on toys..

Reply #522 - September 29, 2014, 06:18 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE6Y1suRt24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWDR_zV28x0

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xur59y_hafiz-saeed-friday-sermon-muhammad-sw-world-order-vs-new-world-order-part-1_news

Reply #523 - September 30, 2014, 08:50 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJn5uMg4_yU

that is how you raise the emotions of crowd..............    Indeed Pakistan is fed up with these stagnated politics and corrupted rogues in power ....

the problem with Imran is he is using Islam fully for his politics   Somewhere some how Imran must stop using Islam for his  politics.  Islam in politics is a slippery road .

Well as this goes on in the Capital of Pakistan.. The other news in the Dawn says

Line of Control  between Pakistan and India  moves to Washington, New York

Modi orders bureaucrats to clean toilets on national holiday

well Good for Indians and good for India..

Reply #524 - October 02, 2014, 10:11 AM

Seven killed, 11 injured in Peshawar bus explosion That is the news from 1 hour ago from Land of pure

PESHAWAR: At least seven people were killed and eleven others were injured on Thursday due to an explosion in a passenger coach in Peshawar's Bazid Khel area on Kohat Road. Additional Inspector General (AIG) bomb disposal squad Shafqat Malik said that five kilograms of explosive was used in the blast.

The explosion came hours after an attack in the provincial capital of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa killing Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) Asif Mehmood near the Yakatoot police station. Today’s attacks come days after a suicide blast targeted high-ranking military official Brigadier Khalid Bajwa in Peshawar. Javed narrowly escaped the explosion and the attack was claimed by the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP). ........

another news says Constitution Avenue clashes still a whodunnit for Islamabad police

ISLAMABAD: A month after Constitution Avenue witnessed some of the worst clashes between police and protesters that the capital has ever seen, police are no closer to establishing who was responsible for the mayhem that led to the deaths of at least four protesters on the night of August 30.

Police insiders tell Dawn that officers were desperately trying to ascertain who gave the order to use teargas and rubber bullets against advancing protesters, who were trying to make their way to the Prime Minister’s House when the melee began.  “There is no trace of the authority in the records of the police and the capital administration. No one knows who gave the order to use teargas shells and rubber bullets against the protestors or to intercept them while they were marching towards PM House,” officials close to the investigation said....

That is how Pakistan is running whenever there is/was elected governments.. No responsibilities and Blame goes nowhere  unlike Military dictatorship.  As I suggested 6months back., I would still suggest to Sharif brothers "DISSOLVE THE PARLIAMENT AND GO FOR ELECTIONS" and win back the people's mandate   Otherwise resign and retire from politics,,,  The more you wait the worse will be the outcome for your party..  Well that is the news from Land of pure 

Reply #525 - October 05, 2014, 02:43 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAmD-7dkwiw

well that news  is from land of pure Islamic heroes

Reply #526 - October 09, 2014, 03:53 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFi6DP8Syk4

ha!.. by watching that  now I know why Bangladesh has to split .........Pathetic history., Sure some Indian hater made  that cut and paste video but what these guys are saying is absolutely pathetic and racists ......  oh well that is past.

hell with politics let me watch  let me watch Mazaaq Raat 7 October 2014 Eid Special

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gljoauZAKA

Reply #527 - October 12, 2014, 01:11 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adhYF8bqWiw

Reply #528 - October 12, 2014, 04:32 PM

Imran Khan FULL Speech in PTI Jalsa at Multan - 10 October 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBaNh71jZp4

Reply #529 - October 14, 2014, 09:21 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftM9g-v5DjE

Onions of Islam..  or  Onion layers of Islam

Reply #530 - October 15, 2014, 08:20 AM

Why Emperor Akbar haunts Hindutva?   asks Jawed Naqvi in Dawn 

IT was Dussehra the other day, and now it will be Diwali. Both occasions, like other Hindu festivals, are celebrated in different ways in different regions of India and are also known by different names. Dussehra in north India more or less coincides with Durga Puja in Bengal.

Many Buddhists in India mark Emperor Ashoka’s conversion to the faith around the time of Diwali. For people like me the festival heralds foggy winters when mothballed woollies are hung out in the fading sun before being ready to be reused.
    ...........A lot of Indians celebrate Hindu festivals for similar reasons, which increasingly find Muslims in Pakistan observing Hindu customs. They go for the cultural and aesthetic appeal, and not always for the belief associated with them.

I know Pakistani women who ask their husbands when they visit India to fetch them sindoor, the vermillion mark worn by married Hindu women in the parting of the hair. Partly this could be the influence of Hindi movies. There are Pakistani women who also want their husbands to give them the mangalsutra, a special necklace that symbolises matrimony for Hindu women. Quite a number of my contemporaries don’t go to these celebrations any longer, partly because Hindutva has hijacked the festivals. There has been a traditional affinity, even bonding, between Hindu and Muslim extremists of the subcontinent.............

The flipside offers another compelling reason why Hindutva-run schools would never risk teaching Ghalib or Mir or so many other Urdu poets who challenge their stereotype of Hindu-hating Indian Muslims. Not surprisingly, these cultural mascots from our past are shunned equally in Muslim seminaries of Pakistan for just as valid or invalid a reason. 

.........There has been a traditional affinity, even bonding, between Hindu and Muslim extremists of the subcontinent. They have both mistrusted the liberals within their respective folds. It was natural, therefore, for Hindutva in India to emulate its narrow-minded Muslim counterparts in Pakistan to jointly target the genial Emperor Akbar, otherwise considered a symbol of enlightenment and religious tolerance................

The Indian Express reported last week the feverish work being done by Hindutva historians to rob Akbar of his secular halo. They want to project Hemu, a Hindu chieftain who briefly gave Akbar a hard time, as the last grand emperor of Hindu India. Goebbelsian mythmaking can succeed in the short run but it would not be able to completely airbrush the hard evidence produced by Prof Sharif Husain Qasemi on Akbar’s behalf.

As India’s leading Persian scholar, Prof Qasemi published an amazing book recently — A descriptive catalogue of Persian translations of Indian works. Sanskrit work related to Hindu religion, philosophy, mysticism, medicine, mathematics, astronomy, music, history, romance, historical and semi-historical tales and “moral fables” together with some works on the Sikh religion have been catalogued.

Qasemi sahib describes his seminal work with characteristic modesty. It is a record, he says “of the endeavours of Muslims in India to understand their ancient homeland and its magnificent culture in a large scene”. At a popular level, Dara Shikoh was one of the last notable Mughal princes to be credited with translating Hindu scriptures from Sanskrit into Persian. The fact is, as Prof Qasemi illustrates, that Dara was only following a tradition that emulates Akbar and often goes beyond the emperor by a few centuries.

For example, Mohammed bin Qasim’s conquest of Sindh in 711 AD and his cordial and friendly ties with the local Brahmins are recorded in Fath Nama-i-Sindh, popularly known as the Chach Nama. The original Arabic manuscript was lost without a trace, but Prof Qasemi has catalogued its Persian translation in the reign of Nasiruddin Qabacha as an early quest by arriving Muslims to blend with the local culture.

Qasemi sahib read out a lovely story from his Persian papers about Emperor Akbar. The ruler had ordered the translation of the Sanskrit epic Mahabharat into Persian. His close associates found Abdul Qadir Badayuni appropriate for the job. Highly competent in his work, Badayuni was a narrow-minded Muslim. Akbar knew of this tendency, and was wary of him.

When the first translation of Mahabharat, translated mostly as Razm Nama — or chronicle of wars — came before him, Akbar wondered why it carried references to heaven and hell for the righteous and evil-doers in the epic. As a young prince he had learnt of the Hindu faith in transmigration of souls, but nothing of hell and heaven. He reported the matter to the Fazl-Faizi duo, who collared Badayuni.

For all his puritanism, Badayuni writes how he called the Brahmin priests before the emperor who advised Akbar that the concept of hell and heaven did in fact exist in Hindu philosophy. That’s how Akbar the ruler-cum-editor let his second edition of Mahabharat be published. He got it distributed to the elite to make them understand and embrace the great culture they were privileged to savour, says Prof Qasemi.

Meanwhile, by not celebrating Dussehra or Diwali I have saved time to start reading the Hindi translation in three volumes of the epic Ramayan. To make it more intractable for the Hindutva simpletons, a Hindu scribe named Sumer Chand wrote it in Persian. To make it even more perverse for Hindtuva, two Muslim scholars at Rampur’s famed Raza Library translated Ramayan into chaste Hindi from its original Persian. Votaries of Hindutva can eat their hearts out. 

Hmm good stuff.. good stuff.. Dara Shikoh was one of the last notable Mughal princes   .....

Dara Shikoh ..... Prince Dara Shikoh ........  Prince Dara Shikoh......... what a story..

Reply #531 - October 19, 2014, 12:20 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxvN0RaDL1w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97va4B2gnHw

Reply #532 - October 19, 2014, 09:08 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GoZGmLr4Fs

look at that MULLAH Scoundrel.. He is drunk like skunk and trying to defame Imran Khan on his first wife/girl friend ? Sita white and his daughter .. And and giving lectures to Public on Islamic rules of good behavior...

Reply #533 - October 22, 2014, 01:06 PM

Fucking unbelievable.

Four years ago, a mother of five kids in Pakistan named Asia Bibi was sentenced to die for blasphemy.

Asia was alleged to have made disparaging comments about Islam after neighbors objected to her drinking out of their water glasses because of her Christian faith -- a charge she has denied. This week, a High Court in Pakistan upheld Asia’s death sentence, which means that she now faces execution unless Pakistan’s Supreme Court and the global community works to save her.

In Pakistan, politicians have been killed for defending Asia. Her own five children and family are in hiding, fearing their lives. Her execution could happen soon, and her family and supporters continually targeted, unless the global community comes together to demand her release and her safety.

Religious persecution has to stop.

Petitioning David Cameron, Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond and the Government of Pakistan

Earlier this year, I started a petition calling on governments around the world to stand up for Meriam Ibrahim, a Christian woman in Sudan who was sentenced to die for refusing to renounce her faith. More than 1 million people signed my petition to #SaveMeriam, and world leaders like UK Prime Minister David Cameron and US Secretary of State John Kerry spoke out demanding her freedom. This past summer, Meriam’s case was thrown out and she was reunited with her children and husband. Now we have another moment to put the spotlight on religious persecution of women, and help Asia Bibi be released.

We can help Asia try to secure freedom, and try to make sure she is reunited with her family safely. Please show your support and help protect Asia those standing up for Asia.

https://www.change.org/p/david-cameron-foreign-secretary-philip-hammond-and-the-government-of-pakistan-overturn-asia-bibi-s-death-sentence-saveasiabibi?utm_source=action_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=163519&alert_id=QgxJOtROST_LbGcRku6cVRrH5ckba2kbhjOS8VUFaXbX5%2BTc7Qe6%2F0%3D

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #534 - October 22, 2014, 01:26 PM

Signed it!
     Reply #535 - October 22, 2014, 01:29 PM

Pakistan is so fucked up it's unbelievable. A country with blasphemy laws will never escape the dark ages, never give respect to people of conscience, and is an affront to humanity.

Reply #536 - October 22, 2014, 01:38 PM

well QSE.. there is a special folder for Asia Bibi in CEMB that tells the story of her Blasphemy case ., So it would be nice to move that Petitioning David Cameron in to that folder ..

Anyways the good news from Land of Pure says Salma Hayek launches documentary based on Pakistani education advocate

Salma Hayek Pinault, Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy and Mariane Pearl.

Actor and philanthropist Salma Hayek unveiled the documentary Humaira: The Game Changer, which is based on Pakistani education activist Humaira Bachal, at the Women's Forum Global Meeting in Deauville, France..............

Ms Bachal’s story was first told in Humaira: The Dream Catcher, which reflects on Humaira’s path to construct her 'Dream Model Street School' in the slums of Pakistan, where education for girls is a concept often frowned upon and the literacy rate among girls is only 15 per cent. Humaira: The Game Changer is a sequel produced by Hayek's charity Chime for Change and has been directed by Oscar-winning Pakistani filmmaker Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy.

“The Dream School has changed the lives of hundreds of children. Every girl deserves to go to school, regardless of where she was born,” said Madonna, who appeared onstage with Humaira at the Sound of Change Live concert last year.....................

According to Daily Mail, Salma said that she was motivated to fight for women’s rights after witnessing a disturbing incident at the age of six.

She recalled that while she was walking down the streets in Mexico City with her parents, she saw a man beating up his wife. When Salma's father stepped in to help the victim, the woman started physically abusing Salma's father instead and defended her husband saying, "How dare you, he can do what he wants."

"What did she go through to think she deserved it – not only to out it with it, but to defend it?" said the 42-year-old actor, who now focuses her charitable work on domestic violence. Hayek founded Chime For Change, a charity organisation for girls' and women's empowerment, along with Beyonce and creative director of Gucci, Frida Giannini.

And that is the news and that is the good news.. I strongly believe Women will change the game in Land of Pure and other brutal lands similar to it .. And I am so glad to see that Mariane Pearl.,  . who will forget Daniel Pearl??

Reply #537 - October 22, 2014, 01:40 PM

Fucking unbelievable.

(Clicky for piccy!)

Signed!
     Reply #538 - October 22, 2014, 01:40 PM

And hopefully shared.

Reply #539 - October 22, 2014, 01:42 PM

well QSE.. there is a special folder for Asia Bibi in CEMB that tells the story of her Blasphemy case ., So it would be nice to move that Petitioning David Cameron in to that folder ..

Cheers, missed that thread. I'll leave the link to the petition here as well if you don't mind.

• Previous page 1 ... 16 17 1819 20 ... 32 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »