Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Pakistan: The Nation.. The Politics... and The Religion

(Read 230488 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 15 16 1718 19 ... 32 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Pakistan: The Nation.. The Politics... and The Religion
     Reply #480 - August 27, 2014, 08:35 AM

well every party in Pakistan says that they are secular

Do they use the word secular to describe themselves or something more vague, like civil. By secular I mean a party whose intention it is to remove all or almost all laws that have their origin in Islam. Essentially Im wondering if a party that wants to abolish Islamic law can legally work for such a goal, and abolish it through democracy...if that could happen.
     Reply #481 - August 27, 2014, 10:21 AM

Do they use the word secular to describe themselves or something more vague, like civil. By secular I mean a party whose intention it is to remove all or almost all laws that have their origin in Islam. Essentially Im wondering if a party that wants to abolish Islamic law can legally work for such a goal, and abolish it through democracy...if that could happen.

you are drifting the thread away from Politics in Pakistan and I am not getting zest of your questions  Skywalker?   What are these Muslim laws and Islamic laws that  are you talking about  Skywalker?  

Please realize that there are plenty of laws that are common/Parallel  between Laws of Muslim population dominated nation and nations that have less than 20% of Muslim folks.   Any way news says

We have survived difficult times, this too shall pass: PM Nawaz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z0rvtmC5cs

ISLAMABAD: In his address to the National Assembly today, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif indicated in no uncertain terms that his government and the present parliament are here to stay. Today was the first time Nawaz addressed Parliament on the ongoing political crisis, after which his party said no force would be used against protesters encamped outside the building.

Nawaz said today would be remembered in the nation's history as a great day for democracy, adding that the assembly represented the people of Pakistan. "This great display of strength will always be remembered. It makes me happy to think that this is the voice of the 200 million people of the country," the premier said.

Although in the last couple of weeks, Nawaz had been coming to Parliament more regularly than before, this was the first time he had addressed house members about the current crisis, indirectly rejecting demands for his resignation and dissolution of the parliament, but offering to discuss all other issues.

"I find it heartening when politicians say that they are fighting for democracy and not for a prime minister," he said...MNAs voted on the resolution calling for their confidence in the assembly and the elected representatives of the people."

"This is the triumph of a vision…which is not about individuals…governments come and go, prime ministers come and go but focusing on the principle of democracy and Constitution is a victory of the system, of democracy," the prime minister said.

"I haven't seen a similar example in the country's history," Nawaz told the House, adding that the fact that nine of out ten parties voted for the resolution supporting democracy was a historic moment for Pakistan.

“I am grateful that you have chosen me as the leader of the House…I vow never to hurt your sentiments,” he said.

well news says that and here is  HIS FULL SPEECH

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #482 - August 27, 2014, 01:42 PM

Being the biggest jihadist group, LeT poses the biggest problem’  says Arif Jamal who wrote a book recently..

What should someone in Pakistan expect from your new book? Could you summarise your findings for us?

In  this book, I have tried to show that there is no difference between the “good Taliban” and “bad Taliban”. All the bad ones were once good. The difference between my book and other books on the JuD and other radical Islamist groups is that I have basically used primary JuD sources to trace its origins and of all its Pakistani and global affiliates. The JuD and its precursor, Markaz Dawa wal Irshad (MDI), produced tonnes of literature from 1989 to 2001 that contained a lot of information. The book has 1,225 endnotes, mostly from the JuD publications like monthly Mujallah Ad-Dawa and Voice of Islam.

In one of your interviews you said, the “LeT will pose a far-bigger danger and challenge [to Pakistan] than all other groups combined”. How powerful and dangerous do you think the LeT is as of right now?

All Islamist jihadist groups have global ambitions and agenda. The LeT is not an exception. It is a huge organisation with some 300,000-500,000 active members under arms. Currently, they are using Pakistan as a springboard to carry out jihadist operations in other countries, particularly India and Afghanistan. They are doing it with impunity because it is in line with Pakistan’s policy of using jihad as an instrument of its defence policy. But sooner or later, the LeT and Pakistani state will have a falling out for one reason or the other. When, and not if, that happens, the LeT will try to do what others have done.

Those who believe there would never be any rupture between the LeT and the state should remember that those attacking the state today are the same people who were once allied with it. These “bad Taliban” were recruiting and training young people openly in the 1990s. As a jihadist group grows in number, the threat it poses to world peace becomes bigger. Being the biggest jihadist group, LeT poses the biggest problem.

What does the LeT really want? Is it with Pakistan? Does it have any support from the army/intelligence?

At the national level, they would like to impose their ideology on Pakistan. There is no place for politics and nationalism in their ideology. For them, the international borders are not Islamic. Therefore, they would go beyond national borders. The JuD leaders publicly condemn nationalism and politics.

Hafiz Saeed has publicly called the Pakistani Constitution “batil”, which is a very strong word in Islamic literature. The Mujallah Ad-Dawa published his statement in December 1999, and many other such speeches. He has repeatedly said he and his party did not believe in the Pakistani Constitution and will not follow it. His speeches and writings are available in the JuD library.

I disagree with those who say the Pakistan Army and jihadist groups have a common agenda. In reality, the army uses them to wage jihad in Kashmir. As an institution, the army does not have an agenda to wage a global jihad though there may be individuals in it who may share the global ambitions of these jihadist organisations. Unfortunately, it pays a very heavy price for using jihad as an instrument of its defence policy. That price is turning a blind eye to these groups’ other activities.
    Arif Jamal is a US-based independent journalist and author. He started his career as a journalist in Pakistan in the late 1980s and has also worked with and contributed to several international publications, including the New York Times, Radio France International, and the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. He has reported from around 20 countries and is now a frequent commentator on South Asia. Hs publications also include books like A History of Islamist Militancy in Pakistani Punjab and Shadow War: The Untold Story of Jihad in Kashmir.

Hafiz Saeed constantly denies involvement in 26/11 and challenges others to prove his group’s involvement. What do you have to say about that?

After 9/11, Pakistani jihadist groups stopped claiming responsibility and Hafiz Saeed is following that policy. However, the world has enough evidence about the 10 attackers. The world knows who they were and where they came from. The confessional statements of Ajmal Kasab, Abu Jundal, and David Headley give a lot of details about the planning and execution of the attacks.

Let us not forget that JuD mouthpiece, Mujallah Ad-Dawa, had been publishing LeT claims of responsibility of attacks not only in Indian-administered Kashmir but also India itself, such as the attack on the Red Fort in 2000. In short, the Mumbai attacks were not isolated. There was a clear pattern which you can find in the JuD monthly publication. If the claims published in the organisation’s publications between 1989 and 2001 were true, the JuD would appear a far bigger militant organisation than my book shows it to be.

The JuD is always found on the forefront helping victims of natural calamities despite being banned. Why and how do you think banned groups continue to function so publicly?

Most jihadist groups in the world have their charity wings. The charity work helps them raise money and recruit for jihad. Muslims give more money in the name of charity than in the name of jihad. However, the JuD has perfected the art of charity work to the extent that it has come to be known as a charity.

How much support do you think the LeT and its aliases have from Pakistan’s mainstream political parties, tacit or otherwise?

I think the LeT enjoys considerable popular support in Pakistan. First, Pakistanis are familiar with only their charity work in the country. Secondly, Pakistanis see them as an organisation that fights India. Pakistanis instinctively know that their army has not been able to win any war against India and that the LeT made the lives of Indian Army hell.

In 1948, Pakistan lost two-thirds of Kashmir to Indian Army, there was no substantial gain in 1965, in 1971 Pakistan was divided by the Indians and the Indians decimated the Pakistan forces in Kargil in 1999. Thus many in Pakistan have little to rejoice about. They think these jihadist groups may bring some reason to be happy. They don’t understand the consequences.

Our ‘assets’ fighting in India is an open secret, but what about the Indian assets fighting in Pakistan?

I would be surprised if you tell me that India is not involved in Pakistan. However, Indian involvement in Pakistan is far smaller than Pakistani involvement in India. This is the reason why Pakistan is unable to produce any evidence of Indian involvement in Pakistan. Indian security forces have killed thousands of Pakistanis in Indian Kashmir and India itself. Hundreds of Pakistanis have been arrested on charges of terrorism in India. This is confirmed in articles published in the JuD publications. For example, during 1990-2001, Mujallah Ad-Dawa claimed responsibility for killing thousands of Indian soldiers. It also claimed that a large number of JuD/LeT members died during jihadist operations.

JuD leader Abdullah Muntazar has claimed that some 5,000 members died in India and Indian-held Kashmir. My guess is Indian involvement is limited to funding some groups and individuals. But, there is no hard evidence.

Which political leader has the potential to successfully lead the country in the long run? And what about the army’s role?

All the Pakistani political leaders, including those I don’t like, have the ability to lead the country. The problem is that the military has total control over some parts of governance. For example, the defence policy. It also has total control over the country’s foreign policy on the US, Afghanistan, India and several other important countries.

When something goes wrong, which is quite often, the civilian government is blamed because it is in the foreground. Unless the Pakistani military concedes turf to the civilians, which is their right, or the civilians snatch it from the military, the situation will keep worsening. Most of Pakistan’s current problems such as terrorism are a direct result of wrong defence and foreign policies.

Do you foresee most if not all terrorist/extremist groups joining hands formally to wage a global ‘jihad’?

No I don’t. The reason is that most Islamist and jihadist parties suffer from sectarianism. Some hate other Islamist groups and other sects more than they hate non-Muslims. JuD is no exception. However, the Ahle Hadith and Salafist groups can gather under one umbrella or Deobandi groups can get under a Deobandi jihadist group. Another possibility is weaker groups adopting the ideology of stronger groups and uniting to wage a global jihad.

Published in Dawn, Sunday Magazine, August 24th, 2014

That is a great book and most of it is news clips from Urdu press of Land of Pure.. That is how Idiots waste the life in Islam and take whole country down the drain..

Reply #483 - August 27, 2014, 02:49 PM

you are drifting the thread away from Politics in Pakistan and I am not getting zest of your questions  

Considering the title, it would seem that it's in line with the topic to ask about whether there are political parties that are openly secular. It's a question about Pakistan,the nation, that affects the politics and the religion.  Look at the title, you wrote it  Wink.

Skywalker?   What are these Muslim laws and Islamic laws that  are you talking about  Skywalker?  

Blasphemy laws, laws on religious minorities, personal status laws etc. These laws seem to be in many countries in the Islamic world.

Please realize that there are plenty of laws that are common/Parallel  between Laws of Muslim population dominated nation and nations that have less than 20% of Muslim folks.

I do know that, which is why Im wondering if its possible to remove Sharia laws through legal means.
    If Pakistan shows the way, there is hope that others can follow. It could have been Egypt, but the experience with democracy was cut short. Its about whether democracy in the Islamic world will lead to secular liberal democracy, as it did in Europe, through gradual movement. The death penalty for blasphemy in some or many European countries was not abolished until 1840-1860s, maybe even longer than that. Also death penalty for homosexuality was also applied in the West and in the law between 1840-1860s if not longer. And after that long prison sentences.
     Reply #484 - August 28, 2014, 09:51 PM

Pakistan on   28th August 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FscvaVSksrI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B98ESrW6j8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGBBBr8Xj80

Reply #485 - August 29, 2014, 09:27 AM

Army involvement in political crisis seem to satisfy All parties

Nawaz's reveal came after Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan justified the military's involvement as the only option out of the deadlock.

Speaking on the floor of the National Assembly on Friday, the interior minister lamented that the protesting groups were unwilling to accept any other institution's offered solutions.

"These two groups did not trust the judiciary; they did not trust the opposition parties in this assembly; they do not trust lawyers, tribunals – if they do not trust anyone [but the army] what option did the government have?"

“Let me make clear that this step [to involve army] was taken on a request by the protesting parties...the government allowed this facilitation, it should not be interpreted beyond that," he added.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVIYRK2vEkM

well if that satisfies these two guys that are sitting in the Capital., Nawaz Sharif will be quite content and happy.... Imran Khan must wait for another elections  .. 

Reply #486 - August 29, 2014, 01:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xObfWCnkIOM

Reply #487 - August 29, 2014, 06:48 PM

And Pakistan Prime minister  Nawaz Sharif Speech In Parliament (2today..9th August 2014)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=011XJEKyhRk

Reply #488 - August 31, 2014, 11:45 AM

There you go.. Now we are talking.. Now are in to the Phase of Hell., Don't know how many years it is going to take to get to heaven from this hell..

well news says Islamabad protests: All hell breaks loose by By Kashif Abbasi | Irfan Haider

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i-JL0v2dkA

ISLAMABAD: “You can’t see anything here at D-Chowk. The tear-gas is overwhelming. I have my shirt tied around my face, as do most of the other people who are still here. This is madness, it’s a jungle out here.”

This was how a Dawn reporter on Constitution Avenue described the melee that took place on Saturday night.

The capital city’s high security area, the Red Zone, resembled a battlefield as marchers from the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf and the Pakistan Awami Tehreek, en route to their new destination – the Prime Minister’s House – clashed with security personnel.

Just after 10pm, when both Tahirul Qadri and Imran Khan gave their supporters their marching orders, advancing demonstrators heading towards The Presidency, Cabinet Division and Pakistan Secretariat were met with rubber bullets and tear-gas from the heavy police contingents deployed in the area.

Protesters, mostly men, armed with sticks advanced onward towards the PM’s House, which is located behind the Presidency and the Secretariat. Initially, police and security personnel deployed on Constitution Avenue moved back and allowed them through. However, when charged activists tried to storm official buildings, they were met with force.

According to DawnNews, at least one person was killed – a woman from the PAT camp – and well over a 150 people injured. Then, just before midnight, the protesters began to push back and hit out at the law enforcement personnel with anything they could lay their hands on – batons, sticks and stones, marbles and slingshots.

well more to read there..  I am not sure where this fellow Imran Khan and that CUNNING MULLAH FROM CANADA is going to take this country..  but entering in to The HELL started..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt5-90uIh5w

Fucking cunning  idiot crying and enraging innocent public with Islam..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBbi6ATaL88

Reply #489 - August 31, 2014, 01:02 PM

Well Differences come out on to surface from with-in Imran Khan's Party.. one news says

Imran's move towards PM House  and I don't agree with it.. Javed Hashmi 

And the other news says  Imran went with party’s decision to go to PM House only Javed Hashmi didn't agree with it: Shireen Mazari

And.. And this is what Imran Khan and Javed Hashmi  says..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSuDCcpLtt0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_9JU5GmRvA

I say to Imarn... "You are Losing The Game.."

And I say to  Javed Hashmi  Sahab .. "Please Go home to Mulatn and take care of your Health"

And That is what Police doing..

Reply #490 - August 31, 2014, 02:43 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoDbuTeWDa8

There ..You go., this fellow Imran Khan really doesn't know how to play Politics  and doesn't even know    HOW TO TALK IN POLITICS ..  He Still peaks like as if he is Captain and unquestionable leader of his  world cup cricket team.  

So Imran Khan Chairman of his PTI party says He fires his Party president Javed Hashmi

Imran you are going anywhere with such politics in Land of Pure...  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPAk5SyuoJo

well this is latest from that inner party problems of Imran Khan-Javed Hashmi

Reply #491 - September 01, 2014, 02:41 PM

Javed Hashmi speaks in-detail  on the problem of Democracy in Pakistan- 1st September 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwgX97KjbUo

and he says Islamabad stand-off: Javed Hashmi claims political crisis is scripted

The plan to oust the PML-N led government and topple Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif from power is reaching critical mass. The last 48 hours saw the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) and Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) anti-government protests morph Islamabad's Red Zone from a concert ground to a bloody battlefield, with at least three people killed and hundreds injured.

The deadly confrontation shows little signs of letting up, as both Imran Khan and Tahirul Qadri have encouraged their supporters to battle on, while negotiations with the government appear to be going nowhere - despite the Pakistan Army playing the role of 'mediator'.

well he is telling facts of history.. but I am still not sure about his words on Imran Khan .. My problem with Imran is not his point of heavily corrupted politicians and goals for Pakistan but this  FUCKING CUNNING CANADIAN MULLAH next to him...

Reply #492 - September 01, 2014, 02:58 PM

Interesting points made here.   http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fkBD2Z7hSEo

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #493 - September 01, 2014, 04:11 PM

Interesting points made here.   http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fkBD2Z7hSEo

No..Noo. no..no.. Give it full not just 2mts tube

and to answer you in  the other thread., If I sell everything

That currency above you see., it may tun in to billion.. but how much I need to live life Qtian? 20 rupees a day.. FREE AIR, FREE WATER AND FREE INTERNET... that is good enough ., I tell you I am happier and healthier than some of those we had/have a billion American dollars..   Now let me give you complete set of tube of the link you pasted.. That was 3 year old.............Oooold.................  and it was about  US-Pak Relations

watch all of them .. If Not all many of  you Indian guys are lucky and YOUR ISLAM APPEARS TO BE DIFFERENT,  THANKS TO GUYS LIKE  Sir Syed Ahmad Khan but most of you young guys forgot them what you have now is THIS  Dance.. Dance.. Dance away..

Anyways this is nothing to do with your country/ancestry  but this is what Imran  Khan says today..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqvaYGbR6OM

that is more important to me., thanks to allah his kids are living in London with very rich JUICILY JUICY maternal Grand mother..  Now after hearing his ALLAH-MUHAMMAD religious discourse I wonder whether he married that lady Jemima because she was Jew and very rich...

Reply #494 - September 01, 2014, 04:19 PM

Tbh, that short video was enough to explain the central issue of the pakistani balance of payments. http://www.sbp.org.pk/ecodata/BOP-Services/index2.asp

Reply #495 - September 01, 2014, 04:22 PM

No..Noo. no..no.. Give it full not just 2mts tube

and to answer you in  the other thread., If I sell everything

(Clicky for piccy!)

That currency above you see., it may tun in to billion.. but how much I need to live life Qtian? 20 rupees a day.. FREE AIR, FREE WATER AND FREE INTERNET... that is good enough ., I tell you I am happier and healthier than some of those we had/have a billion American dollars..   Now let me give you complete set of tube of the link you pasted.. That was 3 year old.............Oooold.................  and it was about  US-Pak Relations

watch all of them .. If Not all many of  you Indian guys are lucky and YOUR ISLAM APPEARS TO BE DIFFERENT,  THANKS TO GUYS LIKE  Sir Syed Ahmad Khan but most of you young guys forgot them what you have now is THIS  Dance.. Dance.. Dance away..

Anyways this is nothing to do with your country/ancestry  but this is what Imran  Khan says today..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqvaYGbR6OM

that is more important to me., thanks to allah his kids are living in London with very rich JUICILY JUICY maternal Grand mother..  Now after hearing his ALLAH-MUHAMMAD religious discourse I wonder whether he married that lady Jemima because she was Jew and very rich...

.            Yeez, don't ever take my jokes to heart... I have a lot of respect for you. BTW, I'm not Indian if that is what you said, I'm half pakistani due to my mothers side.

Reply #496 - September 01, 2014, 04:24 PM

I will watch the videos you linked me. This IK speech made me sick.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GUe9rit9vxU

Reply #497 - September 01, 2014, 04:24 PM

.            Yeez, don't ever take my jokes to heart... I have a lot of respect for you. BTW, I'm not Indian if that is what you said, I'm half pan Stan I due to my mothers side.

If I can source the full video I will send it to you yeez. ......................

Qtian  you are not reading me..  Lol..

I gave you links for the FULL VIDEO 2011 discussion on the little tube of your post
    I am not Indian if that is what you said, I'm half pan Stan  Pakistani due to my mothers side.

Oops I do this mistake all the time ....sorry Qtian

Reply #498 - September 01, 2014, 07:22 PM

Yeah I skimmed your post for the first time. I realised what you meant after looking at it again. Either way, the 2 minute clip I linked raises some key points about Pakistan's stagnation in terms of internal growth strategies. The website I linked you to supports my claims about the pakistani current account. Btw "pan stan" was a typo due to my tablet.... I miss my laptop.

Reply #499 - September 01, 2014, 07:25 PM

Qtian  you are not reading me..  Lol..

I gave you links for the FULL VIDEO 2011 discussion on the little tube of your post Oops I do this mistake all the time ....sorry Qtian

.     No problem.

Reply #500 - September 02, 2014, 10:19 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hc87LFUXpM

Dr. Lal Khan  is telling the facts about the country ad the system ., And there is a reason why it goes went down the drain..

http://www.dawn.com/news/1129243/islamabad-stand-off-this-is-mutiny-against-pakistan-says-nisar

well this long march is coming to the end  And I am glad there was not much blood shed there  
    and  I hope every one learned something from it ...that includes Imran Khan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7B5HjpeeD4

Islamabad Darna   third day...

Reply #501 - September 02, 2014, 01:22 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToXTNudnbho

I agree partly what he is saying., Imran your problem is not you but your language and some of the fools that are associated  with you. How can you follow and become subservient to a Mullah fool  who lives in Canada  and who comes and goes  – a non parliamentary force?   You can not join religion with politics.. That is no no.. for Islam. Politics of Mullah and his Islam will take you down and take the country down the drain..  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F--EBlPj7b0

Many of your jokes and  antics and outrageous words for the  last two weeks are  totally irresponsible.   The way you present your demands., the way you talk to crowd and enrage them with your  demands, and the language you use against elected prime minister  or other opponents not worthy of you  repeating.  The way you  dismissed Javed Hashmi from the PTI, without due process is nothing but dictatorial in every way., You are lucky Police themselves were very restrained.

Reply #502 - September 02, 2014, 05:14 PM

Javed Hashmi Exclusive Interview in Capital Talk With Hamid Mir - 2nd September 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yU-t8QfVrs

Reply #503 - September 03, 2014, 12:32 PM

That picture of Pakistan Prime Minister tells me the picture of Pakistan youth.. 

Man have guts.. resign from that fucking Prime Ministerial job.. go for elections again.. let the elections be transparent.. Do not let the country go the way Egypt went or the Turn THE TURKEYS TOOK.. 

Reply #504 - September 04, 2014, 05:32 AM

JI blasts PTI govt for ‘removing’ Islamic contents from syllabus  says news

PESHAWAR: The Jamaat-i-Islami on Wednesday blasted the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government led by its partner, the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf, for ‘removing’ Islamic contents from syllabus taught in public and private sector schools of the province and adjoining tribal areas.

“The provincial government has removed lessons on the life of Holy Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be upon Him), His wives and four caliphs from textbooks and inducted contents about Ranjit Singh, Raja Dahir, and Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, who had campaigned against the British Raj and carried out non-violence movement in the Indian sub-continent,” JI provincial chief Professor Ibrahim Khan told party workers in Sarai Naurung area of Lakki Marwat.
    Professor Ibrahim said his party had repeatedly asked the provincial government not to change syllabus and retain material on Islamic teachings and values, including jihad, but to no avail.

“Repercussions of the step will be very serious. If our reservations are not addressed to ensure that the syllabus conforms to the ideology of Pakistan, then we will not let the provincial government function,” he said.

Ha! Imran Khan seems to be forgetting where he is living .. And he is trying to lit  the fire to baboon beards .  Ha!... how can you ever remove lessons on the life of Holy Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be upon Him), His wives and four caliphs from  school textbooks?  that is close to blasphemy and playing with fire in Land of pure..

Reply #505 - September 08, 2014, 02:32 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c12VZZnhQs

well that is latest from Imran Khan.. What he is saying is true And I wish he would done many of such speeches in Parliament., but the method he chosen  along with some Canadian Mullah crackpot to topple an elected govt is not right. 

Reply #506 - September 16, 2014, 04:46 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTGgbb7r4fQ

That s the news  from Pakistan................  I love it.... Cheesy Cheesy scoundrels in politics keep public property as if it is their  grand father's jagir..

My hats off to passengers of that flight...

Reply #507 - September 16, 2014, 04:50 PM

@1:38
     Cheesy

In that case, I would be surprised if that plane ever took off.

Reply #508 - September 16, 2014, 04:52 PM

@1:38
     Cheesy

In that case, I would be surprised if that plane ever took off.

No.. it did fly without those two rascals..

Reply #509 - September 16, 2014, 04:54 PM

L-O-L Alice Cooper

• Previous page 1 ... 15 16 1718 19 ... 32 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »