Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Ramadan Masturbation

(Read 7866 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Ramadan Masturbation
     OP - January 29, 2010, 09:34 PM

Got sick of making such serious videos Smiley

Did this happen to you before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHA5npMNgyc

• Re: Ramadan Masterbation
     Reply #1 - January 29, 2010, 09:38 PM

wtf  mysmilie_977

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #2 - January 29, 2010, 09:38 PM

Okay, I got a theory: You want to be the first martyr dying for atheism.  Huh?

Reply #3 - January 29, 2010, 09:40 PM

Lmao  Never happened to me, but I LOL'ed.  Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #4 - January 29, 2010, 09:40 PM

You're hot. How many pull ups can you do in one set?

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #5 - January 29, 2010, 09:40 PM

I'm not gay.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #6 - January 29, 2010, 09:40 PM

Okay, I got a theory: You want to be the first martyr dying for atheism.  Huh?

lol

Hey, that really did happen!  

I'm making fun of myself, too  parrot

Reply #7 - January 29, 2010, 09:42 PM

You're hot. How many pull ups can you do in one set?

I'm not sure because I do them as part of a curcuit.  I love pullups though!  Do lots of them Smiley
     Reply #8 - January 29, 2010, 09:43 PM

I love to see the reactions of muslims if you stuck it on one of their forums.

Subhannallah! ... Astigfirullah!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #9 - January 29, 2010, 09:44 PM

Would I be a total fag for asking you about your workout circuit? Do you do lots of strength training or mix it up with calisthenics and cardio too?

Reply #10 - January 29, 2010, 09:46 PM

112. Question: Does masturbating during daytime of Ramadh?n invalidate the fast, regardless of whether or not it leads to ejaculation? What is the penalty that should be incurred by one who does so? What is the ruling for a woman who engages in masturbation during daytime of Ramadh?n, irrespective of whether or not it leads to discharge?

Answer: If a person masturbates with the intention of ejaculating and actually ejaculates, his fast is rendered invalid and he must make it up by way of qadh? as well as pay the penalty (kaff?ra) which is fasting for two successive months or feeding sixty poor people. If he masturbates with the intention of ejaculating but does not ejaculate, he must complete the fast with the intention of pleasing the Almighty and then do it qadh?.
    If he masturbates without the intention of ejaculating and he does not normally ejaculate, knowing that discharge is probable and it actually happens ?he has to do qadh? without the penalty. However, if such a person was confident that no discharge would take place and it actually happens ? no qadh? is required. In all these cases, there is no difference between a man and a woman.

Reply #11 - January 29, 2010, 09:47 PM

lol this was one weird video... but yeah i would also regret doing it and then do astigfhar prayer like right afterward, and repeat the next day haha

you know you could have just posted a question, me think you want to deconvert the muslim ladies  Cheesy
     Reply #12 - January 29, 2010, 09:47 PM

112. Question: Does masturbating during daytime of Ramadh?n invalidate the fast, regardless of whether or not it leads to ejaculation? What is the penalty that should be incurred by one who does so? What is the ruling for a woman who engages in masturbation during daytime of Ramadh?n, irrespective of whether or not it leads to discharge?

Answer: If a person masturbates with the intention of ejaculating and actually ejaculates, his fast is rendered invalid and he must make it up by way of qadh? as well as pay the penalty (kaff?ra) which is fasting for two successive months or feeding sixty poor people. If he masturbates with the intention of ejaculating but does not ejaculate, he must complete the fast with the intention of pleasing the Almighty and then do it qadh?.
    If he masturbates without the intention of ejaculating and he does not normally ejaculate, knowing that discharge is probable and it actually happens ?he has to do qadh? without the penalty. However, if such a person was confident that no discharge would take place and it actually happens ? no qadh? is required. In all these cases, there is no difference between a man and a woman.

LOL @ Islam

Reply #13 - January 29, 2010, 09:51 PM

well as pay the penalty (kaff?ra) which is fasting for two successive months or feeding sixty poor people.

Wanking can only be redeemed by feeding sixty poor people  Cheesy

Islam is so great  Grin

How do they calculate it? That's one mans cum during Ramadan is worth 60 poor men and women  Grin

This is fuggin hilarious

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #14 - January 29, 2010, 09:53 PM

LOL @ Islam

Reply #15 - January 29, 2010, 09:55 PM

Wanking can only be redeemed by feeding sixty poor people  Cheesy

Islam is so great  Grin

How do they calculate it? That's one mans cum during Ramadan is worth 60 poor men and women  Grin

This is fuggin hilarious

Reply #16 - January 29, 2010, 09:56 PM

What do cats and islam have in common?

Allah made both for the lulz.

Reply #17 - January 29, 2010, 10:06 PM

I love to see the reactions of muslims if you stuck it on one of their forums.

Subhannallah! ... Astigfirullah!

lol

Maybe someone will!  

Would I be a total fag for asking you about your workout circuit? Do you do lots of strength training or mix it up with calisthenics and cardio too?

I always warm up with 5 min star jumps or shadow boxing or something.

I mix up stuff like jumping on boxes (60cm aprox), jumping squats (with/without weight), the three power exercises (bench, squat, deadlift), punching with cables, pushups (lots of variations), pullups, situp stuff, burpees, doing explosive stuff with bars, medicine balls, and stuff.

Try not to take any breaks, don't sit down or bend over and stuff, work hard, use PROPER FORM and STRETCH!

Reply #18 - January 29, 2010, 10:15 PM

I mix up stuff like jumping on boxes (60cm aprox), jumping squats (with/without weight), the three power exercises (bench, squat, deadlift), punching with cables, pushups (lots of variations), pullups, situp stuff, burpees, doing explosive stuff with bars, medicine balls, and stuff.

Try not to take any breaks, don't sit down or bend over and stuff, work hard, use PROPER FORM and STRETCH!

Nice routine  Afro

I tend to really separate my WO between purely weigthed strength training exercises and do calisthenic and cardio circuits on separate WOs altogether. But I've been researching about mixing it up like that too, probably something I'll try. So you just superset like that without breaks *at all*?? I usually take at least minute breaks between exercises and 30 sec rest between sets, unless I do specific superset workouts.

But still great body, you obviously have a great workout ethic!

Reply #19 - January 29, 2010, 10:22 PM

Nice routine  Afro

I tend to really separate my WO between purely weigthed strength training exercises and do calisthenic and cardio circuits on separate WOs altogether. But I've been researching about mixing it up like that too, probably something I'll try. So you just superset like that without breaks *at all*?? I usually take at least minute breaks between exercises and 30 sec rest between sets, unless I do specific superset workouts.

But still great body, you obviously have a great workout ethic!

thnkyu

Well my breaks happen when I take too long moving between exercises, though one of my main goals is not to do that.  Or more often; when I have to give myself a moment so that I can complete a certain number of reps (I try to just shake it off).

If you want to mix it up try this for 5 min non stop:

pullup, knees to chest while hanging, squat down, jump legs back, pushup, jumping squat (knees to chest)  

I'm a fan of MMA and those guys mix up the exercises to simulate a fight.
     Reply #20 - January 29, 2010, 10:29 PM

Wanking can only be redeemed by feeding sixty poor people  Cheesy

Islam is so great  Grin

How do they calculate it? That's one mans cum during Ramadan is worth 60 poor men and women  Grin

This is fuggin hilarious

well they say cum is a food protein..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #21 - January 29, 2010, 10:32 PM

lol

That would have looked great at the end of the video  Cheesy
     Reply #22 - January 29, 2010, 10:44 PM

Cheesy
     Reply #23 - January 29, 2010, 10:54 PM

I am reminded of telling you a true story from about three weeks ago that I wanted to tell you but had forgotten about.

I was travelling with Deutsch Bahn, sitting at one end of a train car. At the other end a rather religious muslim woman (wearing an orthodox head scarf, reading in some Arabic book (presumable the quran)) was sharing a table with an elderly German couple.

At one point, the husband grabbed into his Rucksack, pulled out a bottle of Schnapps and started drinking from it, sharing with his wife. The muslim woman got up immediately, fled to my side of the car and sat down at a table with two young women.

This was a big mistake, because as the muslim woman obviously hadn't seen is that the two were a couple and had been hugging and kissing each other other all the time. So, when they continued kissing, the muslim woman had to get up and flee again, leaving the train car for another car.

I wonder what horrors of modern civilization she was confronted with over there.  Cheesy
     Reply #24 - January 29, 2010, 11:00 PM

Got sick of making such serious videos Smiley

Did this happen to you before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHA5npMNgyc

Wow, this is scary lol. The exact same thing happened to me when I was a Muslim. Wow. I jerked off, felt like shit, repented, saw a hot chick, did it again, repented. Made me crazy!

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."
    ~Sir Richard Francis Burton

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #25 - January 29, 2010, 11:02 PM

I am reminded of telling you a true story from about three weeks ago that I wanted to tell you but had forgotten about.

I was travelling with Deutsch Bahn, sitting at one end of a train car. At the other end a rather religious muslim woman (wearing an orthodox head scarf, reading in some Arabic book (presumable the quran)) was sharing a table with an elderly German couple.

At one point, the husband grabbed into his Rucksack, pulled out a bottle of Schnapps and started drinking from it, sharing with his wife. The muslim woman got up immediately, fled to my side of the car and sat down at a table with two young women.

This was a big mistake, because as the muslim woman obviously hadn't seen is that the two were a couple and had been hugging and kissing each other other all the time. So, when they continued kissing, the muslim woman had to get up and flee again, leaving the train car for another car.

I wonder what horrors of modern civilization she was confronted with over there.  Cheesy

lol

What a ridiculous way to live your life. Constantly offended by everything you see. Kind of sad.

Reply #26 - January 29, 2010, 11:18 PM

lol

What a ridiculous way to live your life. Constantly offended by everything you see. Kind of sad.

Yup, agreed. Its immature to move away because some German is drinking his booze.

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."
    ~Sir Richard Francis Burton

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #27 - January 29, 2010, 11:20 PM

Yup, agreed. Its immature to move away because some German is drinking his booze.

Akhi it is teh sunna.
     Reply #28 - January 29, 2010, 11:45 PM

It is one of the things on my "50 things to do before you die list" to go to the Munich beer festival - beer, pork sausage, and busty blonde frauleins. Germany is great  Afro

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #29 - January 29, 2010, 11:56 PM

It is one of the things on my "50 things to do before you die list" to go to the Munich beer festival - beer, pork sausage, and busty blonde frauleins. Germany is great  Afro

But not as great as cwar068's body  Tongue Tongue
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »