Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Famous Muslim to infamous Murtad

(Read 160911 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 8 ... 37 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Famous Muslim to infamous Murtad
     Reply #150 - November 20, 2009, 07:25 PM

Lol, it's so cute when you guys use Islam to Muslims in order to say, "Hey you're not being a very good Muslim."

Yeah well it's not very cute when Muslims use Islam to tell us we should die, or that we're going to be tortured for eternity.  I'd rather have cute any day of the week.

What DID she like about it? She couldn't answer that then, and she can't now.

It's true, there's not much in Islam to like.

Although I have more wishes that she have a happy, mature, well-adjusted future than he does, obviously. But she's not on the path to that at this particular moment.

Leaving Islam is the best thing one can do to strive for a happier life.

[this space for rent]
     Reply #151 - November 20, 2009, 07:27 PM

Yeah well it's not very cute when Muslims use Islam to tell us we should die, or that we're going to be tortured for eternity.  I'd rather have cute any day of the week.

It's true, there's not much in Islam to like.

Leaving Islam is the best thing one can do to strive for a happier life.

+1

and to Safiya, just leave, you are a waste of air.

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."
    ~Sir Richard Francis Burton

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #152 - November 20, 2009, 07:27 PM

What would I do with my conclusions mat then?

Anyway, you are one of the more well adjusted people here. Was addressing someone specifically, which, I think, should be obvious.

Hmm... not sure how you can tell who is 'adjusted' or not after a few posts on an internet forum. But I can tell you that I respect Manat a great deal and you have misjudged her and others here.
     Reply #153 - November 20, 2009, 07:32 PM

Oh yeah, and the title of her thread sums up everything you need to know about her. "Famous Muslim." A little drunk with self importance, no?

Yeah she probably should have said "internet famous." I mean, famous Muslim, to me, would be someone like Hamza Yusuf or Yusuf Islam or Osama bin Ladin.  Also  Afro on the ability to insert personal attacks in pretty much every sentence. 

Anyway, fun chatting with you. I'm Audi 5000.

Sew shocking! 

[this space for rent]
     Reply #154 - November 20, 2009, 07:34 PM

Hmm... not sure how you can tell who is 'adjusted' or not after a few posts on a forum. But I can tell you that I respect Manat a great deal and I think you have misjudged her and others here.

Thank you Hassan.  It was clear she was an agent of the Red Sux Nation. 
    : cries with relief that she's gone. allegedly. :

[this space for rent]
     Reply #155 - November 20, 2009, 07:37 PM

Quote from: safiya on Today at 08:09:49 PM
    His post was, unfortunately, somewhat devastatingly accurate.

Thank you for showing how misogynistic Muslim WOMEN are towards other women. You are Muslim first, woman last.

Now of course, she edited her last post numerous times, according to what I saw in the last few minutes of responding and reloading the page, and if she was agreeing with that guy who said horrible things about Kim, I'm neither surprised that she agreed with him  nor that she decided to make taqiya on her agreement and edit her post to delete it.  After all, it wouldn't fit in with the image of a devastatingly cool, sarcastic (you know sarcasm is haram in the Quran?), detached yet modern western Islamobot who is just here to tell us how stupid we all are and make us cry like little babies.  You know, that new Muslim cool virus that's going around. 

If it's with Salem, I'm interested to know what it was she was agreeing with, since I got to the end of the thread after you guys did and after she made numerous edits to her personal attacks on moi. 

[this space for rent]
     Reply #156 - November 20, 2009, 07:43 PM

Was addressing someone specifically, which, I think, should be obvious.

Actually your comment seemed a general one towards ex-Muslims. You said:

Why are you not encouraging any bad behavior you see in Muslims... Either you believe in being Muslim, or you believe in being "100% Haram."

Or are you saying that  you only think Manat should be encouraging bad behaviour?

That seems a bit of an odd thing to direct at one person in particular.
     Reply #157 - November 20, 2009, 07:43 PM

Oh, believe me, I've gotten my fair share of vulgar death threats. I don't need to imagine it.

I'm sure.  

Actually I gave no response to it. But yeah, I don't really care.

Because she's a dirty kafir? And a teenager?  Or because you don't care about her so much that you keep hanging around here talking about her?

I did NOT say she brought it on herself so don't put words in my mouth.

Yeah, you pretty much did.  

Because she knows and I know that it's all just a lot of talk.

Oh that makes it okay then.  Anwar Awlaki - he's all just talk too, right?

What I said was that she should be appreciative to the outpouring of support she has gotten from Muslims, but instead she ignores them, and/or is rude to them, and makes a big show out of any bad things people are saying to her.

Yes, she is a bad girl for not doing what you told her to.  

Yeah yeah, I know, once you've left religion you're without human foibles. Got it. That's why you feel the need to say you're "100% Haram," and "The Empire strikes back." Why not just being 100% yourself?

LOL I'm 100% haram, because I live and breathe as an apostate of Islam.  As for "Empire Strikes Back", I'm sorry sister, that I have been lazy about changing my avatar after the World Series ended with the Yankees' victory. I promise not to do it again.  Your personal attacks on me are quite devastating.  I mean, really, I'm a Yankees fan!  Q-Man would agree with you - what worse thing could be said about me than that I am a Yankees fan!

[this space for rent]
     Reply #158 - November 20, 2009, 07:45 PM

Actually your comment seemed a general one towards ex-Muslims.

Like Safiya apparently is, I was also once a girl in high school.  (Also, I was a Muslim woman, meow).  I understand quite well the game she's playing here. 

Or are you saying that  you only think Manat should be encouraging bad behaviour?

I shall be like anyone who possesses the Marauder's Map: I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. 

That seems a bit odd.

Yes, well, she has singled me out for (a) responding to her first and (b) being a Yankees fan. 

[this space for rent]
     Reply #159 - November 20, 2009, 07:48 PM

Are there seriously Muslims and other supernatural-being believers on this website? Shouldn't they be wasting their time doing other, extremely useless things like prostrating themselves before their gods and praying until they pass out from malnutrition?

Come on, get with the program here. Muhammad hates the those who don't offer extra prayers to him and his schizophrenic delusions.

Too bad Prozac never made it into the Qu'ran.

"Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?" [Chuck Palahniuk]
     Reply #160 - November 20, 2009, 07:56 PM

By the way, Safiya here is oozing, seeping, dripping with what psychologists call "projection". Re-analyze her posts and see that her accusations at a fundamentally subconscious level are insights into her own insecurities with identity, sexuality and death.

"Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?" [Chuck Palahniuk]
     Reply #161 - November 20, 2009, 08:58 PM

Well this has been fun. Carry on.  parrot

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #162 - November 20, 2009, 09:00 PM

11 pages in one night? Touch wood!  bunny

Reply #163 - November 20, 2009, 09:01 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuPiOSF3ByI
     Reply #164 - November 20, 2009, 09:08 PM

Awesome vid.  Cheesy  That person needs to see a good therapist.  whistling2

Reply #165 - November 20, 2009, 09:25 PM

Even the Munchkins are upset.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIy6IZp5Z0g
     Reply #166 - November 20, 2009, 09:37 PM

Even the Munchkins are upset.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIy6IZp5Z0g

You meant the smurfs? Cheesy

Reply #167 - November 20, 2009, 09:39 PM

The fact of the matter here is simple... KimDonesia was yet another confused teenage whore who wanted affection from a group of people due to the fact that she is less than attractive and obviously had no real life friends.. She saw Islam as a fun group where people would love her and appreciate her just because she was Muslim.  KimDonesia converts to Islam and starts making tacky videos on youtube, and gains a following.  She realizes shortly after that Islam is not all rainbows, butterflies, lollipops and pink hello kitty stickers.   People are mean to her because she's a complete haraami whore who only makes videos for the attention of men, which she grew up lacking, except of course from one of her uncles who molested her.  She loves the messages she gets from Moroccan fobs who are asking her for marriage... Of course they have no REAL interest in her, they just want a "better life" living in the west.  

Time goes by and people continue to try to correct her short comings and explain to her about her calling to falsehood.  She gets bored of her little phase when she finds another mans' genitals appealing... This man happens to be an ex-Muslim.  She, yet again, makes a drastic change in lifestyle just to impress this other faggot murtad.  She shakes her ass for him on cam and does various other slutty things.  Then her filthy dog dies and she gets a yeast infection so she leaves Islam and joins this forum to find more "friends."  "Friends" that are also only "friends" with her conditionally... That is: on the condition that she remains a murtad.  

Just wanted to summarize the lifespan of this whore's Islam for all that were wondering.

May KimDonesia painfully contract a severe case of Bacterial Vaginosis that causes her to get uterine cancer, rendering her sterile so she may never have kids, inevitably growing up to live in a shanty in Middle of Nowhereville, Australia - where her only companions will be her many inbred cats, eventually dying, alone, from a combination of alcohol poisoning, insanity, stress, Dysentery and untreated vaginal fungus.

P.S. I *really* need to say this... What the hell is wrong with this chick's face? I mean, it's like 10x too small for her big ass head and crappy hairdo.
    And WHY doesn't she have any eyebrows?!?!?
    I guess she makes up for her lack of eyebrows by having an excess of upper-arm fat.  :-\  A.k.a. bat wings. Tongue

All that emotion...  Did she reject your advances?

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #168 - November 20, 2009, 09:47 PM

What a nasty piece of work you are.

Faith in God supposed to inspire compassion!

Alas it does not it seems.

Challenge All Ideologies but don't Hate People.
     Reply #169 - November 20, 2009, 09:53 PM

That munchkin vid is hilarious but cute at the same time.  parrot

Anyway I just got around to checking out thevintagegoth's channel since she was mentioned earlier in the thread. She's keeping her account and just says if anyone gives her shit she'll block them and delete their comments. Her de-conversion vids are very thoughtful and obviously heartfelt.

Reply #170 - November 20, 2009, 10:00 PM

Only those that rejected the truth.When parents punish their children for wrongdoing then that is not malicious.

Torturing for all eternity is not Punishment. It's sadism.

Would you accept a sadist Parent?

Reply #171 - November 20, 2009, 10:04 PM

Umm, he actually said Muslims are not kept in line by fear. Speaking for himself obviously, but I think you misread what he wrote.

Reply #172 - November 20, 2009, 10:10 PM

Umm, he actually said Muslims are not kept in line by fear. Speaking for himself obviously, but I think you misread what he wrote.
    ----

Yes. I did. I stand corrected.

Reply #173 - November 20, 2009, 10:15 PM

This could be made into a great drama serial. Muslims getting the hump over someone apostating. Why lose sleep over it? GET A LIFE!!!!
     Reply #174 - November 20, 2009, 10:24 PM

By the way, Safiya here is oozing, seeping, dripping with what psychologists call "projection". Re-analyze her posts and see that her accusations at a fundamentally subconscious level are insights into her own insecurities with identity, sexuality and death.

I fink I'm in luv wif you, o member who pays homage to the third of the imaginary triple goddess that piss off Muslims. 

[this space for rent]
     Reply #175 - November 20, 2009, 10:26 PM

omg seriously, I really do not miss teh krayzee that was in every masjid, every halaqah, at every eid prayer.  I know that krayzee doesn't know a religion, but damn I met a lot of krayzee ass Muslims and I do NOT miss this kind of nonsense. 

[this space for rent]
     Reply #176 - November 20, 2009, 10:28 PM

Incidentally this would basically be the same triple goddess that was worshipped throughout a large range, including most of Europe. Just an aside re ancient religions there. Wink

Reply #177 - November 20, 2009, 10:32 PM

omg seriously, I really do not miss teh krayzee that was in every masjid, every halaqah, at every eid prayer.  I know that krayzee doesn't know a religion, but damn I met a lot of krayzee ass Muslims and I do NOT miss this kind of nonsense.  

Looks like quality entertainment to me.  Used to like poking fun at Catholic bigots as a teenager.

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #178 - November 20, 2009, 11:13 PM

to ExKimDonesia

i have a advice for you, i have a daughter same age as you are, i never talk to her about religion because i believe it is not right age to talk about religion to her, because in her age she only thing need to do is study in school .

kim

first of all you shouldn't be converting to islam secound you shouldn't be deconverting, now shouldn't be atheist because you are too young for that.

believing and not believing in god is a emotianal thing you are not ready for this roller coaster.

atheism is not a happy ending

kope

i couldn't resist

Reply #179 - November 20, 2009, 11:14 PM

Sadly Safiya you are right on the money with Kim. This is all part of the new ''drama'' that she is wriiting for herself.
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 8 ... 37 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »