Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Obama Wins a Nobel Peace Prize

(Read 7164 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Obama Wins a Nobel Peace Prize
     OP - October 09, 2009, 04:18 PM

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama said Friday that he was humbled by the decision of the Norwegian Nobel Committee to award him the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize.

President Obama, speaking Friday, said the award was "an affirmation of American leadership."

"I am both surprised and deeply humbled," Obama said at the White House.

"I do not view it as a recognition of my own accomplishments. But rather as an affirmation of American leadership. ... I will accept this award as a call to action."

Obama said he did not feel he deserves "to be in the company" of past winners, but would continue to push a broad range of international objectives, including nuclear non-proliferation, a reversal of the global economic downturn, and a resolution of the Arab-Israeli conflict.

He acknowledged the ongoing U.S. conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan, noting that he is the "commander in chief of a country that is responsible for ending" one war and confronting a dangerous adversary in another.

"This award is not simply about my administration," he said. It "must be shared" with everyone who strives for "justice and dignity."  Watch Obama speak at White House ?

The Nobel Committee said it decided to honor Obama for his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples." Zakaria: Nobel honors Obama's 'bold gambit'

The president had not been mentioned as among front-runners for the prize, and the roomful of reporters gasped when Thorbjorn Jagland, chairman of the Nobel committee, uttered Obama's name.

Don't Miss
    Obama win polarizes Web
    TIME.com: Nobel is last thing Obama needs
    44th President: Obama?s First Year
    iReport.com: Does Obama deserve it?
    Nominations for the prize had to be postmarked by February 1 -- only 12 days after Obama took office. The committee sent out its solicitation for nominations last September -- two months before Obama was elected president.  Watch announcement of 2009 Nobel Peace Prize ?

The Nobel committee recognized Obama's efforts to solve complex global problems including working toward a world free of nuclear weapons.  Watch CNN's Christiane Amanpour's analysis ?

"Only very rarely has a person to the same extent as Obama captured the world's attention and given its people hope for a better future," the committee said. Ed Rollins: Obama now must earn it

Jagland said the decision was "unanimous" and came with ease.

Ref: http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/10/09/nobel.peace.prize/index.html?eref=rss_world

• Re: Obama Wins a Nobel Peace Prize
     Reply #1 - October 09, 2009, 04:20 PM

Is not it a bit early? I mean Bill Clinton has done a lot more for middle east peace, didn't he?

I think the comitte is ass-kissing! whistling2

Reply #2 - October 09, 2009, 04:20 PM

Political motive

Either that or the fact that Buschenfuhrer was such a war lord that it makes Obama look peaceful.

"I am ready to make my confession. I ask for no forgiveness father, for I have not sinned. I have only done what I needed to do to survive. I did not ask for the life that I was given, but it was given nonetheless-and with it, I did my best"
     Reply #3 - October 09, 2009, 04:26 PM

I was just about to post this.  I don't see what he's done to deserve a Nobel Peace Prize.   Huh?  He's said he wants to see peace in the Middle East, and an end to nuclear weapons.  He hasn't done anything about it yet.  I say the same every day, maybe I should get a Nobel prize too.   parrot

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #4 - October 09, 2009, 04:31 PM

I mean Bill Clinton has done a lot more for middle east peace, didn't he?

I wouldn't say so.

Anyhow, the Nobel Peace Prize is a fuckin joke and has been for a long time. Many of its recipients are warmongers who made nice just once, and got the prize for that one thing while their hands were still dripping with blood-- Henry Kissinger, Menachem Begin, Anwar Sadat-- not sure if I'd include Arafat, Peres, and Rabin in the "warmonger" category, but plenty of people would.

Of all the Nobel Peace Prize laureates, I think I respect L? ?ức Thọ the most (who was awarded it with Kissinger for the Paris Peace Accords) precisely because he refused the award stating that there was not yet peace in his country. He obviously saw the award for the lame joke it is.

fuck you
     Reply #5 - October 09, 2009, 04:32 PM

won the prize because since he took over from bush , he hasnt started any new wars .

Bravo obama   Afro

Reply #6 - October 09, 2009, 04:34 PM

Well if Henry Kissinger can win a nobel prize despite putting in place (and supporting) the most genocidal dictators in South America, Pinochet for example, and being accused by France of allowing French citizens to be slaughtered by US-backed Chilean soldiers during Pinochet's coup....

Its no surprise a black man armed with empty slogans and typical Democrat flip-flopping has won this farce of a prize.  Roll Eyes

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #7 - October 09, 2009, 07:35 PM

Yeah this does seem a bit premature for Obama, if he ever does to anything worthy of the award.

Wow, Kissinger won it too? Interesting, thanks.
     Reply #8 - October 09, 2009, 07:43 PM

There isn't a difference between him and the previous administration's foreign policy. He can just sell it better.

"...every imperfection in man is a bond with heaven..." - Karl Marx
     Reply #9 - October 11, 2009, 07:07 PM

The peace prize has always been a joke, and apparently still is.  Roll Eyes

He might be worth the prize, but definitely not YET.

"In every time and culture there are pressures to conform to the prevailing prejudices. But there are also, in every place and epoch, those who value the truth; who record the evidence faithfully. Future generations are in their debt." -Carl Sagan

Reply #10 - October 11, 2009, 08:50 PM

OpED in Jyllandsposten yesterday

http://jp.dk/opinion/leder/article1846186.ece

Dr. Feel-Good

Eight and a half months after moving into the White House, the President og the U.S.A., Barack Obama has been awarded the Nobel Peace Price.

He receives it for having created a new climate in International Politics, for giving the population of the world hope of a better future, for emphasizing dialogue and negotiation as a solution to international conflicts and for his vision of a world without nuclear weapons. Finally the Nobel Comittee anticipates, that democracy and human rights will be strengthened under Obama.

He is thus the first politician to receive this recognition without having accomplished even one measurable political result. Other recipients of the award, from Henry Kissinger and Lu Duc Tho to Anwar Sadat and Menachem Begin, have been more controversial than Obama, but they have all negotiated peace agreements between warring parties. This is not the case where Obama is concerned. That is thought provoking and says quite a lot about the world anno 2009 in general and about the Nobel Comittee in particular. They mirror themselves in Obama, listen to his beautiful rhetoric and hope for a better world. A black Messias has made his arrival. Obama has become a sort of global psychotherapist, come to make us all feel relief in a brutal and confusing world.

Is that really all it takes to deserve the Nobel Price ?
    In the light of history the Nobel Comittee reveals in its motivation, an astounding naivite. Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin, two of the largest tyrants, were in the run up to the 2.WW pleased, that the Western leaders wanted to solve international conflicts through dialogue, while they were busily helping themselves to the dishes on the world map. History has not been kind to those who believed in their good intentions.

On the other hand, Ronald Reagan contributed with more than good intentions, negotiations and dialogue to the end of the cold war. He was ready to confront totalitarian forces and not turn the other cheek to Sovjet threats. Mikhail Gorbatjov himself has said, that Reagan?s rearmament was a significant factor in Kreml?s abandoning its agressive course. The NATO Alliance is world history?s most successfull peace movement.

Obama has held several rethorically grand speaches, about a nuclearfree world, about peace in the Middle East and dialogue with the Islamic world and recently in the U.N. about this and that, but if we focus on results, nothing much has been achieved. Why is Obama so anxious to meet one dictator after another, but he does not want to meet Dalai Lama ? Why did he, together with Egypt sponsor a resolution in the U.N. Human Rights Council that is selling out freedom of religion and expression ? Iran is possibly millimeters from from having nuclear arms, which Obama has been unable to do anything about, but after the presidential election he showed a disappointing willingness to leave the democratic movement in Iran in the lurch, so long as he could get into a dialogue with the Theocracy. The Middle East has not come one inch closer to a sustainable peace solution, the relationship with Russia has only marginally improved, and the American/European relationship seems to be heading towards another deadend. Add to that, that the situation in Afghanistan has deteriorated and that Obama?s war in that part of the world could become his Vietnam.

All in all, not a picture to make you swoon and hand out peace prices. The Nobel Comittee has done Obama and peace a disservice, for grand speaches alonne have never made the world more peaceful.

Like a compass needle that points north, a man?s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.

Khaled Hosseini - A thousand splendid suns.
     Reply #11 - October 11, 2009, 09:04 PM

On the other hand, Ronald Reagan contributed with more than good intentions, negotiations and dialogue to the end of the cold war. He was ready to confront totalitarian forces and not turn the other cheek to Sovjet threats. Mikhail Gorbatjov himself has said, that Reagan?s rearmament was a significant factor in Kreml?s abandoning its agressive course. The NATO Alliance is world history?s most successfull peace movement.

Yeah, Ronnie-- what a great guy. Fuck Reagan, fuck his legacy and fuck the right-wing pro-imperialist J-P that printed this shit.

Why is Obama so anxious to meet one dictator after another, but he does not want to meet Dalai Lama?

Because dictators actually wield power and the Dalai Lama doesn't? For an Op-Ed accusing Obama of empty "feel good" rhetoric, this statement is pretty ironic. From a realpolitick perspective, not hippy-dippy feel-good bullshit, who gives a fuck about the Dalai Lama? Or, at least, who should a head of state concern himself with more-- Ahmadenijad or the Dalai Lama? And I'm curious to know exactly who these dictators are that Obama met with according to this op-ed.

fuck you
     Reply #12 - October 11, 2009, 10:10 PM

who gives a fuck about the Dalai Lama?

Well obviously you do not and there I was thinking that you were always siding with the underdog or is that only when it is Palestinian underdogs ?

And I'm curious to know exactly who these dictators are that Obama met with according to this op-ed.

You wil have to ask Jyllandsposten about that, but he was in Cairo and according to some sucking up to all and sundry in the Middle East.

Here is a video of his meeting the Saudi king

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpLYJWf9CpM&feature=player_embedded

Like a compass needle that points north, a man?s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.

Reply #13 - October 11, 2009, 11:24 PM

Well obviously you do not and there I was thinking that you were always siding with the underdog or is that only when it is Palestinian underdogs ?

Wow, you obviously missed the point on a couple of different levels, so let me explain:

1. The Dalai Lama, as he does not actually wield any real political power, is less important for a sitting President to engage in dialogue with than other heads of state or diplomats/leaders of actual nation-states, be they tyrants or democrats. I thought I made this point clear, but it obviously went right over your head, so maybe you'll be sharp enough to catch it the second time around. Besides, the Dalai Lama is probably too busy meeting with Richard Gere to meet with Obama.

2. You may conflate support for Tibetan self-determination rights with support for the reactionary social elements the Dalai Lama represents, but I certainly do not, no more than my support for Palestinian self-determination rights equates to support for the reactionary Hamas. If you want to avoid such simplistic, dichotomous thinking patterns, perhaps you should stop reading the Op-Eds in right-wing rags like J-P which have been scientifically shown to lower one's IQ by as much as 9 points over a six-month period.

You wil have to ask Jyllandsposten about that, but he was in Cairo and according to some sucking up to all and sundry in the Middle East.

Yeah, he should just refuse to meet with and make nice with Middle Eastern leaders until their countries spontaneously transform into liberal democracies-- his time would be much better spent hanging with the Dalai Lama, Richard Gere and Adam Yauch.  Roll Eyes He's a head of state-- that's what they do (it's what Bush did, Clinton did, and Bush I did), and, on top of that he's trying to repair relations in that part of the world that have been increasingly strained over the years.

[/quote]

Yeah, I know-- this little gem has been circulating all over the neocon, reactionary right-wing, Dominionist, and Muslim/Arab-bashing sites-- supposed "proof" that Obama is a traitor, consorts with tyrants (unlike all the other Presidents we've had since the lat 19th century), is a crypto-Muslim, whatever. It's all bullshit.

Plenty of genuine criticisms to level against Obama, but when people bring up crap like this, I know I can't take any of their political analysis seriously.

fuck you
     Reply #14 - October 11, 2009, 11:39 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoRHLrXmqbc

Reply #15 - October 12, 2009, 01:05 PM

Wow, you obviously missed the point on a couple of different levels, so let me explain:

1. The Dalai Lama, as he does not actually wield any real political power, is less important for a sitting President to engage in dialogue with than other heads of state or diplomats/leaders of actual nation-states, be they tyrants or democrats. I thought I made this point clear, but it obviously went right over your head, so maybe you'll be sharp enough to catch it the second time around. Besides, the Dalai Lama is probably too busy meeting with Richard Gere to meet with Obam

What I do get, with my limited brain capacity, is that to you apparently only expediency matters.
    The Danish Prime Minister did meet with Dalai Lama, albeit only in the airport, which was cowardly in my oppinion, but that seems to have been enough to incur the wrath of the Chinese if todays issue of the newspaper Politiken is to be believed (see I do read other newspapers - do you only read the ones that confirm your beliefs ?)http://politiken.dk/politik/article807885.ece
    so yes, it was probably expedient of Obama not to meet with Dalai Lama and if you are ok with the American President being dictated by China as to who he can or cannot meet, fine.

As for meeting with dictators, meeting them is one thing, but fawning on them ?

Uttering things like Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance, yeah right, tell that to Karim Amer who is presently serving a 4 year prison sentence for on his internet blog critisising  Islam, Al Azhar and Hosni Mubarak
    From BBC : http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6385849.stm
    blogger jailed for 'insult' 

Soliman was arrested for his "insulting" blog posts in November
    An Egyptian court has sentenced a blogger to four years' prison for insulting Islam and the president.
    Abdel Kareem Soliman's trial was the first time that a blogger had been prosecuted in Egypt.

He had used his web log to criticise the country's top Islamic institution, al-Azhar university and President Hosni Mubarak, whom he called a dictator.

A human rights group called the verdict "very tough" and a "strong message" to Egypt's thousands of bloggers.

Soliman, 22, was tried in his native city of Alexandria. He blogs under the name Kareem Amer.

A former student at al-Azhar, he called the institution "the university of terrorism" and accused it of suppressing free thought.

The university expelled him in 2006 and pressed prosecutors to put him on trial.

'Slap in the face'

During the five-minute court session the judge said Soliman was guilty and would serve three years for insulting Islam and inciting sedition, and one year for insulting Mr Mubarak.

For more detailed information see also :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kareem_Amer

but as you will probably say in your eloquent way :who gives a fuck about Karim Amer, he wields no power ergo expendable, so that was probably why Obama did not find it expedient to mention his case while in Cairo.

Yeah, I know-- this little gem has been circulating all over the neocon, reactionary right-wing, Dominionist, and Muslim/Arab-bashing sites-- supposed "proof" that Obama is a traitor, consorts with tyrants (unlike all the other Presidents we've had since the lat 19th century), is a crypto-Muslim, whatever. It's all bullshit.

Plenty of genuine criticisms to level against Obama, but when people bring up crap like this, I know I can't take any of their political analysis seriously.

Well, do you think it was really necessary to be that servile ?

Reply #16 - October 12, 2009, 03:12 PM

What I do get, with my limited brain capacity, is that to you apparently only expediency matters.

Wrong again. What I'm saying is, in the real world, political expediency is the main concern of high-level leaders of nation-states. That's the way it is, and the Op-Ed you posted, when mentioning the Dalai Lama bit, seemed to willfully ignore that nasty little reality for the sake of their polemic against Obama.

So again, it's not to me that political expediency matters in foreign relations, but it does to heads-of-state and senior diplomats for the most part.

Hell, if I were magically made President, I'd end all military aid to all foreign countries, starting with Israel and Saudi Arabia, start dismantling our foreign military installations and bring the vast majority of our troops home immediately. But since I'm not naive enough to believe that the person elected Emperor (President) is going to dismantle the Empire, I'm not going to expect a modern US President to act in any other fashion than as a modern US President. And this whole "He should have met with the Dalai Lama before these dictators" shit  is a ridiculously naive argument that serves only as a convenient jab at Obama.

By the way, what's so great about the Dalai Lama? You know that he represents a reactionary social class, right? Why aren't you bitching about him not meeting with Hamas? Another reactionary organization, unfortunately, leading the fight for national liberation?

As for meeting with dictators, meeting them is one thing, but fawning on them ?

Yeah, it's fucked up, but it's not the first time its been done, nor will it be the last. At least Obama was quick to condemn the Honduran coup, which very well may not have happened under another administration.

Uttering things like Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance

He's a politician trying to mend fences with the Muslim world, what the fuck did you expect him to say? "Islam sucks, you Muslims need to get your shit together"? I mean, that may be a truer statement to make, but it would be kind of stupid for him to say something like that. And what was the point of him making that statement anyways? To try to encourage Muslims to be more tolerant and give them religious justification for doing so. I suppose instead in his speech to the Muslim world he just should have encouraged mass apostasy-- yeah that would have been a lot more effective.  Roll Eyes

And as I recall, Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II said the same type of shit. But people didn't make such a big deal about that because they were White men, and they didn't have a bunch of crazies around accusing them of being crypto-Muslims or being Kenyan by birth.

but as you will probably say in your eloquent way :who gives a fuck about Karim Amer, he wields no power ergo expendable, so that was probably why Obama did not find it expedient to mention his case while in Cairo.

Again, in case you missed it the first time, I'm not arguing for political expediency in foreign policy, just stating it is a reality, and if you expect a head of state to go around championing the cause of every injustice in the world, without any regard to the diplomatic fallout, then if I ever make it to Denmark, I'll be sure to hit you up, because it's obvious you have access to a large amount of very powerful mind-altering drugs.

Well, do you think it was really necessary to be that servile ?

No, I don't. Then again, I don't think it's necessary to sell S.A. F-16s. But Bush I and II did the same shit, again, just didn't get blown out of proportion by the right-wing crazies.

fuck you
     Reply #17 - October 12, 2009, 03:21 PM

I think Obama is being blown out of proportion both ways - by the right wing crazies who think he's a crypto muslim, and by the people who awarded this Nobel Prize.  Even you, when defending him Q, point to how similar his political expediency is to that of Bush 1 and 2, and Clinton, none of whom won Nobel Prizes.  I can't see what he has actually done to deserve this award.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #18 - October 12, 2009, 03:28 PM

I think Obama is being blown out of proportion both ways - by the right wing crazies who think he's a crypto muslim, and by the people who awarded this Nobel Prize.  Even you, when defending him Q, point to how similar his political expediency is to that of Bush 1 and 2, and Clinton, none of whom won Nobel Prizes.  I can't see what he has actually done to deserve this award.

1. I agree he did nothing to deserve the award, but, as I stated upthread, I always regarded the award as a joke in the first place.

2. I don't "defend Obama" generally-speaking, nor do I defend him receiving the award. What I do defend Obama on are completely braindead, unfair, paranoid, and/or downright insane criticisms coming from the right-wing.

fuck you
     Reply #19 - October 12, 2009, 03:32 PM

2. I don't "defend Obama" generally-speaking, nor do I defend him receiving the award. What I do defend Obama on are completely braindead, unfair, paranoid, and/or downright insane criticisms coming from the right-wing.

Got you.  Who do you reckon is madder, Orly Taitz or Glen Beck?

Reply #20 - October 12, 2009, 03:50 PM

Taitz, but Beck is more dangerous.

fuck you
     Reply #21 - October 12, 2009, 04:08 PM

Hmm....I spose only the people who are already cuckoo would take Taitz seriously.

Reply #22 - October 13, 2009, 08:03 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXL998q7skI&feature=player_embedded

Reply #23 - June 12, 2015, 07:34 AM

Barack Obama, Nobel Peace Prize winner, to send 400 US troops to Iraq

Nobel Peace Prize winner Barack Obama is sending even more US soldiers to Iraq to counter the ongoing expansion of ISIS. As many as 400 additional trainers will be deployed in Iraq to help Iraqi forces in the fight against the Islamic State, Pravda.Ru reports.

The expected troop announcement was unlikely to silence Obama's critics, who say the modest contingent of U.S. forces is far from enough to turn the tide of battle.

One year after bombing ISIS in Iraq, Obama says he does not know how to fight terrorists

In an administration in which the aptly named US Freedom Act does precisely the opposite of what its name suggests, it was good to see that the semantic games continue. Obama was expected to stick to his stance against sending U.S. troops into combat or even close to the front lines, officials said, Reuters reports. And yet, he is doing just that.

While soldiers are better known as "advisors", a base is still a base, and as such the US is about to open its 5th military base in Iraq. According to AP, "the extra U.S. training site will be at al-Taqqadum, a desert air base that was a U.S. military hub during the 2003-2011 war. Establishing the training camp will require between 400 and 500 U.S. troops, including trainers, logisticians and security personnel, the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity because a final administration decision had not been announced.

Read full article on EntryNews.com

Read article on the Russian page of Pravda.Ru

Not sure why the above author is whining. The islamic state needs to be fought.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #24 - June 12, 2015, 07:55 AM

It's politics. Anything someone says years ago can be used against then when it fits the bill. Obama pulls troops out of Iraq so is called weak on terrorism. He sends troops back he is flip-flopping. Doesn't send enough, well he is weak on terrorism again. The key factors is that people often forget about the time between statements and acts thus see everything in a very short linear timeline. There is also no consideration that facts change over time. So the reasons for pulling out of Iraq may have nothing to do with the reasons for going after IS.

Also Reuters has known ties to the Russian government that have been exposed repeatedly since the whole Ukraine issue started years ago. A number of their employees that have spoken negatively about Russia or sided with Nato have been fired.
     Reply #25 - June 12, 2015, 09:55 AM

Exposed how? Link me.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #26 - June 12, 2015, 10:05 AM

Are you sure that's Reuters and not RT?
     Reply #27 - June 12, 2015, 03:34 PM

Barack Obama, Nobel Peace Prize winner, to send 400 US troops to Iraq

Read full article on EntryNews.com

Read article on the Russian page of Pravda.Ru

Not sure why the above author is whining. The islamic state needs to be fought.

well let me add this link and picture o top of those links..

http://english.pravda.ru/russia/politics/10-06-2015/130944-islamic_state_russia-0/

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #28 - June 12, 2015, 07:12 PM

Yes I think I confused the two. So just ignore the scandal part
     Reply #29 - June 12, 2015, 07:12 PM

Exposed how? Link me.

Do you still want the sources now that Zeca cleared things up for me? This will be about RT though not reuters
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »