Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Allah, omniscient god confined to the norms of 7th century Arabia

(Read 1430 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Allah, omniscient god confined to the norms of 7th century Arabia
     OP - May 25, 2015, 02:09 PM

(I don't know if I'm posting this in the right section)

Apparently the only way Allah could think of, to integrate female POWs in society, was through sexual exploitation. And according to this baboon, those girls were not being raped, as long as they were given the status of "wives". Of course any woman would gladly marry and have sex with the murderer of her husband and brothers, as long as said murderer was "righteous".

http://kashifmd.com/2014/05/01/islam-sex-and-slave-girls/

"At the time of the advent of Islam, slavery was the norm in Arabia. Anyone who could afford to buy a slave, kept one. Unfortunately, these slaves – especially girls – had no dignified status in society. They were bought and sold like property. They were forced, overworked and abused.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was deeply troubled by this. He wanted to emancipate these slaves, but not by letting them leave, have to fend for themselves homeless, but by integrating them into society and making them useful contributors to the growing Muslim community. "

And that my friends, is how you justify the vile teachings of your religion. You just say that your omniscient god was confined to the norms of 7th century arabia. The only manner he could emancipate female POWs was through sexual exploitation. Good going mr Allah. Of course the plight of Yezidi women is not your fault at all.
     Reply #1 - May 25, 2015, 02:45 PM

(I don't know if I'm posting this in the right section)

http://kashifmd.com/2014/05/01/islam-sex-and-slave-girls/

hello Roberto40 ..  Roberto welcome to CEMB ., well you got to start at some place  so you posted in some folder., that is all right.

Anyways on that   "MD guy  Kashif Chaudhry" ., He is a well educated Ahmadiyya  doc.. but his brain is docked in to some silly faith., and there are millions of well educated FOOLS like that So he is one in few millions of well educated faith heads....

But  dear Roberto., you joining/reading/writing in to a forum like this is important but it would be equally important to argue/call/ write to such fellows as dr. Kashif Chaudhry" arguing them to visit/read and write in to CEMB.. you can actually drop word/or a link of CEMB at his blog..  http://kashifmd.com/author/Kashif/

CEMB has plenty of folks who can put some new neurons or make connections in the heads of faith heads  on subjects like "Allah, omniscient god" .. Well if Kashif Chaudhry  joins cemb we could expose some OF HIS SCENT  and show him the meaning of omniscient god

do you or any of the readers know the meaning of "omniscient"? I just don't get that word...

"Like most muslims, I of course have read it many times in Arabic, a language I don't understand at all."............ Roberto40

with best wishes
    yeezevee  

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - May 25, 2015, 06:01 PM

Roberto - Basically.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »