Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Donations

Kitty is lost

Theme Changer

Topic: Slave girls titties in Madinah

(Read 2617 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Slave girls titties in Madinah
     OP - September 16, 2009, 01:21 AM

I've heard of this, that slave girls walked around with their tits hanging out in Madinah during and after Muhammad, and nobody cared. It was the noble women who wore niqab. Be a great proof against the mandatory-ness of hijab. Anyone seen it before, know where it can be found?

I chose to get circumcised at 17, don't tell me I never believed.
  • Re: Slave girls titties in Madinah
     Reply #1 - September 16, 2009, 01:46 AM

I first heard of this in a hamza yussuf lecture about ten years ago. He neglected to mention they were slaves  though , unurprisingly. It was in the context of an honor killing in the US at  the time, where the parents got upset that thir daughter was too westernized, wearing revealng clothes and maybe had a boyfriend too.

if  yusuf had had more honesty and had explained why these ladies had there breasts out ( and wernt punished for it) then I'm sure it would've totally derailed his point. But hey ,that's apologists for you.

I will try and look up the reference.

We are in favor of tolerance, but it is a very difficult thing to tolerate the intolerant and impossible to tolerate the intolerable.

-George Dennison Prentice
     Reply #2 - September 17, 2009, 07:21 AM

This is true. Not only in Madinah but slave girls, up until very recently, have always been sold and advertised in the Muslim world topless. So potential buyers can inspect the goods.

But it's not just slave girls, many women in Mo's day and age exposed one breast and circumambulated the Kabaa naked. If they still did that I would book another Umrah trip.

Take the Pakman challenge and convince me there is a God and Mo was not a murdering, power hungry sex maniac.
     Reply #3 - September 17, 2009, 08:24 AM

I thought female slaves were sold naked in Mo's day?
     Reply #4 - January 20, 2010, 05:34 PM

I first heard of this in a hamza yussuf lecture about ten years ago. He neglected to mention they were slaves  though , unurprisingly. It was in the context of an honor killing in the US at  the time, where the parents got upset that thir daughter was too westernized, wearing revealng clothes and maybe had a boyfriend too.

if  yusuf had had more honesty and had explained why these ladies had there breasts out ( and wernt punished for it) then I'm sure it would've totally derailed his point. But hey ,that's apologists for you.

I will try and look up the reference.

*Bump* Cheesy

me wants to see titties
     Reply #5 - January 20, 2010, 05:40 PM

This is true. Not only in Madinah but slave girls, up until very recently, have always been sold and advertised in the Muslim world topless. So potential buyers can inspect the goods.

But it's not just slave girls, many women in Mo's day and age exposed one breast and circumambulated the Kabaa naked. If they still did that I would book another Umrah trip.

I swear to Zeus.

I keep reading stuff on this site that just smacks me across the face.

Just when you thought things can't get any more depraved, they do.

And Hamza Yousuf playing sophistry again by neglecting to mention the slaves - yeah that'll make sense. Even when a redeeming, complicating, sensual factor is introduced, there's an unmentionable dark side to it.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #6 - January 20, 2010, 05:47 PM

Pagan arabs were fuckin awesome.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #7 - January 20, 2010, 06:12 PM

Pagan arabs were fuckin awesome.

And from what I understand - the myth spread that there was wide spread killing of daughters was also a myth - I was over at Islamicboard and there was an interesting discussion about just that topic.

So when one removes all the myths about the pagan arabs - they do come off as pretty fucking awesome. Women, wine and good food - with the odd battle here and there - sounds like a great life compared to the life of virtual slavery under Muhammad and his projected delusions of grandeur called 'The Qur'an'.

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up." - Muhammad Ali
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »