Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: I truly love this website

(Read 3947 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • I truly love this website
     OP - October 23, 2009, 01:16 PM

I truly do love this website: http://muttaqun.com/

When ever I talk to Muslims and they claim, "oh, that can't be true! you got that from a Muslim hater website!" - I point them in that direction. Never have I seen the horror form on the face of an individual so quickly. Its almost like a person getting told that they're not only adopted but they were a hermaphrodite and the parents chose to make them a female.

Just had a quick debate with a young Muslim regarding Music and the fact that it is haraam - he enjoys music and plays the Cello.

Sowing the seeds of doubt one person at a time - and using authentic Muslim sources.

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up." - Muhammad Ali
  • Re: I truly love this website
     Reply #1 - October 23, 2009, 01:21 PM

Just had a quick debate with a young Muslim regarding Music and the fact that it is haraam - he enjoys music and plays the Cello.

Sowing the seeds of doubt one person at a time - and using authentic Muslim sources.

Thats what we're there for  dance

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #2 - October 23, 2009, 01:30 PM

Thats what we're there for  dance

Well, we can't take all the credit; the internet has allowed all the Islamic rulings come on line so anyone with google can find them.

Muslims are now confronting useless fatwas after useless fatwas that defy basic common sense. How many Muslims actually shave their pubes, walk into the toilet using their left leg first and sip from a cup three times before removing the cup from their lips? how many men really take serious the advice on how many shakes of their cock and what to say before putting it in their pants? how many of them think that it is necessary to tell Muslims to piss on soft dirt as to avoid splash back?

If Muslims really new what was in Islam, I don't think there would many left.

Amazing how those giving out dawah never tell converts about these things - maybe a 'truth in conversion' law should be passed so that individuals know what they're getting themselves into.

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up." - Muhammad Ali
     Reply #3 - October 23, 2009, 02:17 PM

maybe a 'truth in conversion' law should be passed so that individuals know what they're getting themselves into.

Afro

"when you've got thousands of hadith/sunnah and a book like the Qur'an where abrogation is propagated by some; anyone with a grudge and some time on their hands can find something to confirm what ever they wish"- Kaiwai
     Reply #4 - October 24, 2009, 02:26 PM

Many Muslims will refuse to believe the website because it is a 'misguided and misinterpreted' Wahhabi/Salafi thing.  Cheesy

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #5 - October 24, 2009, 04:36 PM

Many Muslims will refuse to believe the website because it is a 'misguided and misinterpreted' Wahhabi/Salafi thing.  Cheesy

haha, heard that before, they use it all the time! I like this website, thanks kaiwai!  Afro

"Ever notice how people who believe in creationism look really unevolved?
    Their eyes real close together. Eyebrow ridges. Big, furry hands and feet. 'I believe God created me in one day.'
    'Looks like he rushed it." ~ Bill Hicks
     Reply #6 - October 24, 2009, 11:29 PM

Well, we can't take all the credit; the internet has allowed all the Islamic rulings come on line so anyone with google can find them.

Muslims are now confronting useless fatwas after useless fatwas that defy basic common sense. How many Muslims actually shave their pubes, walk into the toilet using their left leg first and sip from a cup three times before removing the cup from their lips? how many men really take serious the advice on how many shakes of their cock and what to say before putting it in their pants? how many of them think that it is necessary to tell Muslims to piss on soft dirt as to avoid splash back?

If Muslims really new what was in Islam, I don't think there would many left.

Amazing how those giving out dawah never tell converts about these things - maybe a 'truth in conversion' law should be passed so that individuals know what they're getting themselves into.

Haha, ye the number of rules and regulations that Islam requires you to believe and undertake is a mind-job and totally unrealistic. Your whole life has to be characterised and shaped by Islamic ideals and tenets to the point you may even lose your own individuality. GOd-damn.

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."
     Reply #7 - October 25, 2009, 01:16 AM

Haha, ye the number of rules and regulations that Islam requires you to believe and undertake is a mind-job and totally unrealistic. Your whole life has to be characterised and shaped by Islamic ideals and tenets to the point you may even lose your own individuality. GOd-damn.

I actually know a half German-half Syrian guy who managed to be a super hyper Muslim, and involved everything Islamic in his life, and he is living in Germany(Non-Muslim country)  wacko
    I feel sorry for him, but sadly my family doesn't share that belief  Tongue

"In every time and culture there are pressures to conform to the prevailing prejudices. But there are also, in every place and epoch, those who value the truth; who record the evidence faithfully. Future generations are in their debt." -Carl Sagan

Reply #8 - October 25, 2009, 07:57 AM

I'd love to know what sort of freak would be following around and noting everything Muhammad did during his life. Were the arabs of their time that bloody stupid?

Reply #9 - October 26, 2009, 02:10 AM

I'd love to know what sort of freak would be following around and noting everything Muhammad did during his life. Were the arabs of their time that bloody stupid?

Probably, although a lot of hadiths were passed down orally as well. Who knows, eh?
    There is much scepticism over the origins of a lot of hadith. Either way you have to be stupid to follow all this stuff, letter for letter.

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."
     Reply #10 - October 26, 2009, 03:05 AM

Probably, although a lot of hadiths were passed down orally as well. Who knows, eh?
    There is much scepticism over the origins of a lot of hadith. Either way you have to be stupid to follow all this stuff, letter for letter.

There are many, many, many Muslims who take these seriously - that if they don't follow everything to the letter they'll be sent to hell. Then again, Islam is a cult, a cult based on the veneration of the personality of Muhammad through the unquestioned emulation of everything he apparently did according to the oral tradition. Muslims claim they don't worship Muhammad but all evidence shows otherwise - if Muhammad was merely a man with a message then why should the number of times he shook his cock after taking a leak or beard growth and length have any impact on the relationship between you and your god? It seems that arabs in their infinite lack of real identity latch onto Muhammad like a life raft because otherwise it would require them to formulate an identity based on something tangible and real - like doing something in their life instead of sitting around pissing and moaning about the Jews, Christians or the homosexuals.

Reply #11 - October 29, 2009, 04:16 AM

Perhaps, but shirk is an unforgivable sin in Islam. I understand your point, a lot of Muslims do follow Muhammad to the T. However there are Muslims who follow their faith in different manners so in that way Islam is not a cult. This once again is a question of interpretation. I don't believe Islam is a cult, but I agree with you that many Muslims follow Islam like it is one. A lot of Muslims would argue that the length of your beard does not make you a good Muslim.

It seems a lot of your queries and emotions are directed to the Arabs and how they practice Islam.

Reply #12 - October 29, 2009, 11:49 AM

Perhaps, but shirk is an unforgivable sin in Islam. I understand your point, a lot of Muslims do follow Muhammad to the T. However there are Muslims who follow their faith in different manners so in that way Islam is not a cult. This once again is a question of interpretation. I don't believe Islam is a cult, but I agree with you that many Muslims follow Islam like it is one. A lot of Muslims would argue that the length of your beard does not make you a good Muslim.

It seems a lot of your queries and emotions are directed to the Arabs and how they practice Islam.

I was in a forum one time and there was a 19 page debate over the beard length, width and whether one can dye it. I shit you not, this went on for weeks - that is the kind of shit that fills Muslims brains every second of the day. Trivial shit that fills their brains that contributes nothing of any worth to their lives other than an identity being a projection of Muhammad's life.

The only thing more stupid than that debate was the debate at a forum I was at where 38 pages was spent debating which rice is the best with half of those pages spent arguing whether 'wild rice' can be considered a distinct type of rice or a blend created from a number of rice.

Reply #13 - October 29, 2009, 11:56 AM

Kaiwai may All the Gods aid u in what u are doing and help u open ppl`s eyes!

As for islam and arabs culture , they can never be separated ,muslims left arabs nothing to hold on to thats not related to islam..
    even as an egyptian whenever i bragged about the ancient egyptian culture i would find some salafies attacking me and saying "there is Nothing to be proud ofوو they worshiped humans and what good have they done to humanity !! other than leaving behind tons of temples and idols"" ,
    then they wud even ban tourism cause as muslims we shouldnot visit such places where Allah has cursed its people..
     wacko
    so to muslims any culture that is not islamic worth nothing , and the great favor they have over humanity (acc to them) is to introduce it to the real god and the right path to heaven!

Travel and tourism (siyaahah) in Islam ? rulings and types
    http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/87846/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%B1%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%A9

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) said, whilst listing the lessons and rulings learned from the campaign to Tabook:

One who passes by the places of those who were subjected to divine wrath or who were punished should not enter them or stay among them, rather he should hasten to move on and should cover his head with his garment until he has passed them, and he should not enter upon them unless he is weeping and willing to learn a lesson. An example of this is when the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) hastened to move on in the valley of Muhsir, between Mina and Muzdalifah, because it was the place where Allaah destroyed the elephant and its companions.

Zaad al-Ma?aad (3/560).

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأن محمدآ عبده ورسوله
     Reply #14 - December 27, 2009, 01:16 PM

bn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) said, whilst listing the lessons and rulings learned from the campaign to Tabook:

One who passes by the places of those who were subjected to divine wrath or who were punished should not enter them or stay among them, rather he should hasten to move on and should cover his head with his garment until he has passed them, and he should not enter upon them unless he is weeping and willing to learn a lesson. An example of this is when the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) hastened to move on in the valley of Muhsir, between Mina and Muzdalifah, because it was the place where Allaah destroyed the elephant and its companions.

Zaad al-Ma?aad (3/560).

Wow just wow. So in that sense a Muslim should cover his head with his garment (wtf?) when walking past Ground Zero? This man was so extremely superstitious, it's unbelievable that I even followed his religion. No it's not actually, since I had no idea it was like this.
     Reply #15 - December 27, 2009, 03:35 PM

Has anyone read about the etiquettes of sex, you have to say dua beforehand and read 2 nafl after finishing and all sorts of other bullshit which completely kills the passion. I bet Mullahs don;t follow that.

Take the Pakman challenge and convince me there is a God and Mo was not a murdering, power hungry sex maniac.
     Reply #16 - December 27, 2009, 03:51 PM

I bet Mullahs don;t follow that.

Yeah, but Mullahs dont need to waste time on foreplay

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #17 - December 27, 2009, 05:57 PM

The great thing about that site, though, is that they present plenty of hadiths and ayat without any commentary.  So you can take the hadith or ayat that they're using and not even go into their own words, which can be dismissed with "but that's salafi."  In fact, I often used Muttaqun as a quick reference to find hadiths on a particular issue back when I was a very un-salafi Muslim. 

[this space for rent]
     Reply #18 - December 27, 2009, 10:07 PM

Yeah, but Mullahs dont need to waste time on foreplay

I thought turning off the lights was fore play?

Reply #19 - December 27, 2009, 10:52 PM

I thought it was putting off my socks...

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #20 - December 27, 2009, 10:57 PM

I thought it was just thinking about it?
     Reply #21 - December 27, 2009, 11:17 PM

I thought it was putting off my socks...

Yeah, but I'd prefer you leave your socks on Wink

Reply #22 - December 27, 2009, 11:56 PM

lol
     Reply #23 - December 28, 2009, 12:30 AM

Yeah, but I'd prefer you leave your socks on Wink

But I need to take them off.  I'm a poor man, I can't afford chloroform and one of those old chevy vans.

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »