Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The Saudi Ibn Al Rawandi

(Read 28914 times)
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The Saudi Ibn Al Rawandi
     OP - August 23, 2009, 06:22 PM

http://www.rawndy.blogspot.com/

As you can see. This blog is blocked currently because it was reported to have violated blogger rules. I can assure you it hasn't. The group that flagged it are called "Blessed Muslims".

That blog belongs to Hameed Salaf Al Enzi. A Saudi apostate who revealed his true identity on the 14th of July. He did this by posting his passport photo and scanned his driver's license. Plus he gave the address to where he works as well to prove that he is not a phoney.

To my knowledge, he's the only Vocal Saudi Apostate. He is currently in some Western nation and is seeking Asylum. He studied Arabic language (Sounds like someone on this forum, hint hint) and then become a Salafi and taught Arabic in a primary school. He apostated when he was 30 (he's now 40) after reading books written by a Saudi atheist intellectual called Abudllah Al Qasimi (his books are very expensive and hard to find).

The post in which he revealed his identity is called "Me and my miserable Prophet". He put that title in this way because he probably feels lost that he has no identity after leaving Islam.  I wanted to translate this post and put it here and the Richard Dawkins forum but unfortunately the blog is closed off.
  • Re: The Saudi Ibn Al Rawandi
     Reply #1 - August 23, 2009, 07:09 PM

I managed to get his blog post from Google chache.
    http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:kWn32CnqLkEJ:rawndy.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-post.html+أنا+ورسولي+البائس&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk
    I'll translate the relevant bit about him revealing his identity, I'll leave the Saudi jokes aside because no one will understand them. Here goes.

I am the scholar extraordinare "al Rawndy" aka Hamid Salaf Alanazi who lives in the extremist shithole otherwise known as al Riyadh. Hear me:

They have obeyed an illiterate moron who told them the sky talked to him! That it has chosen him for his wit and cleanliness instead of the Greek Philosophers or Indian physicians and anyone who talked back to him WILL SUFFER!
    In his Quran are numerous grammatical and scientific errors. The style of the Quran is merely bad poetry. It rhymes but in a poor manner and it's incoherent and poorly balanced. They slay their minds and others because of worthless scripture.

There is no one in the sky! They have wasted their oil money and history will laugh at them. I pity the West, they give them all those products and expect good things out of them.

THE GREAT JEWISH RABBI!

Their God invites them into heaven and then barbecues the rest of humanity into an oven. What foolishness is this? completely unacceptable.

King Abdullah calls for tolerance among the world religions and then orders them to jail a Saudi who has converted to Christianity! They're lying about religious tolerance and think the whole world is stupid.

The Quran says that Allah is the best of all creators which means there are other creators! Islam is indeed hilarious.

Allah says he has throne! Which means he occupies a limited space! And Allah also mentions that he has physical hands in the Quran! In my country they spend billion of dollars on religious books, the religious police, religious clerics and on mosques instead of actually helping the needy!!! They spend millions on scholars who have nothing better to talk about than menstruation, farting and cleaning yourself with sand!  They've talked to the death about these things, aren't they bored yet? They have PhDs in Jihad and murder, utterly disgraceful!

I'll talk about Muhammad's lies next (there's a lot of stuffing here, I'll make it shorter to fit the post):

1- an ant that TALKS? A sea that is split?

(This is his Arabic language degree)

2-Muhammad made the bastard Alexander the great into a Prophet!!! He's the two horned one in the Quran! and he made the MIGHTY sun set in a mud pit? But Muslims will deny the absurdity of these things because of sheer emotions.  They say my country is civilized. How can it be when a woman can be hit for talking to a male salesman? Must she use sign language? And they say the sun PRAYS under Allah's throne? Does it do Wudhu first? Is the sun female? Must she wear a Burka? Hehehehe

3- They hit and beat up young men for drinking alcohol and dressing in a Western Style. Or even because they drank alcohol in the desert. How can we be modern if the population is going to be jailed for having fun?

4- The Quran says semen comes from between the spine and ribs!!! Everyone knows Semen comes from the testicles! It only makes sense! Don't you see how Muhammad has lied to you?

5-Their Prophet forbids alcohol! He doesn't know that most cleansers and perfumes have alcohol nowadays! There are hadiths saying he did drink wine but of course that's banned now.

6-He has married 12 women without witnesses or dowries! He even raped Safiya after killing her entire tribe including her father and brother. Allah is matchmaker for Muhammad! He child raped Aisha when she was nine. He hurt Umm Habeeba because her father was his enemy and because her ex Husband ran away and become a Christian. He wipes his ass with a stone, doesn't shower or bathe and Muslims call him CLEAN?

7-He allows you to hit your wife and own concubines. Plus you get whores in heaven! Such idiocy.

8-Muhammad tells people to wait until heaven to get pleasures while he fucks his harem! Don't criticize him or Allah will be mad.

9-Do I need to mention his ethnic cleansing of a Jewish tribe?

10-Muhammad says there is nothing like Allah but the Quran says he has hands and a face. Isn't this a contradiction? And if it's a metaphor why can't God be clear?

11-"We have created everything male and female". Didn't Muhammad know there are unisex and asexual creatures?

12-I think he's the only Man on the planet who has convinced people that drinking camel piss IS GOOD FOR YOU!

13-He said that menstruation is caused by the devil running in a woman's womb!!! Muhammad knew nothing about the womb and the shedding of its lining.

14-The Quran says that you shouldn't force your girls into prostitution but if you do then Allah will forgive you! You can be a pimp!

15- He stole Pagan poetry and removed the names of Pagan gods then said that this is part of the Quran.

16-He said the heavens were the same breadth as the Earth? THE EARTH IS LESS than a speck of dust compared to this vast universe!

17- He made his religion as he went along. Taking all kinds of creeds into the mix. Didn't anyone notice this plagiarism?

Do you know what you get for leaving Islam? DEATH. Because they do not have evidence to back up their barbaric creed. That's why they kill apostates. I've never seen a religion more evil than Islam.

I call upon every humanistic institution to protect me from the crazy Wahhabi disease and give me shelter and refuge.

P.S. I cut out a lot of things. Things that sounded incredibly offensive, stuffing and Arab jokes.
     Reply #2 - August 23, 2009, 07:11 PM

Good on you.  We need more stuff like this. 

[this space for rent]
     Reply #3 - August 23, 2009, 07:21 PM

They spend millions on scholars who have nothing better to talk about than menstruation, farting and cleaning yourself with sand!

Cheesy

How many times have I heard "yet another" talk on nawaqid al-wudoo' (Things that beak one's Wudu)  Cheesy

Brilliant post al-Razi - what a shame he has been silenced but surely he can get hosting elsewhere. I sincerely hope so.

I wish Western Governments stood up and protected people like him instead of stupid Islamist twats on state benefit!

Reply #4 - August 23, 2009, 07:29 PM

I managed to get his blog post from Google chache.

Bravo! Al-Razi and well done for bringing this to our attention. I enjoyed reading this. If only people would step outside the box for themselves and critically look at islam instead of listening to the mullah ranting about the length of angels wings!
     Reply #5 - August 23, 2009, 07:34 PM

Am sure Emerald will enjoy reading that post, if he hasnt already heard of Hamid Salaf Alanazi !

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #6 - August 23, 2009, 08:09 PM

Relating to this article, what affect does it have on Muslims? Are we pleased to read the article because it serves a purpose? If so what purpose does it serve?
     Reply #7 - August 23, 2009, 08:18 PM

What a brave man! Bloody hell!

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #8 - August 23, 2009, 08:20 PM

Relating to this article, what affect does it have on Muslims? Are we pleased to read the article because it serves a purpose? If so what purpose does it serve?

I think it's more to point out that the chap isn't a fake as muslims like to think and is a real person who's life might be in threat.
     Reply #9 - August 23, 2009, 08:24 PM

I think this article serves a great milestone for Muslims because someone has spoke against the riduclousness of religion from the heartland of Islam, KSA. Not only has he completely refuted every basless claim that Islam has. But he has revealed his true identity. On top of all of that. He has a degree in Arabic and is quite knowledgable about Islam. No Muslim can call him ignorant.

He cannot return to his home country of Saudi Arabia. He says he's sorry about letting down his "old" mother and siblings. He also says that the state should at least give his big bro a job and his little bro a better education. If he returns to Saudi Arabia, he will be killed. No question about it. He might last 4-10 years in court but in the end they will publicly behead him.

I don't know in which western country he's in. But I sincerely hope he gets Asylum.

The original post in Arabic is much longer and profane.
     Reply #10 - August 23, 2009, 08:30 PM

Not everything on this forum has to serve a purpose.  

The primary function of this forum is to provide a sanctuary for open debate among ex-muslims or apostates from other faiths.  A useful by-product is that questioning Muslims will realise there are others like them, and the foundations of Islam are not as rock solid as they thought they were.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #11 - August 23, 2009, 09:04 PM

Not everything on this forum has to serve a purpose. 

The primary function of this forum is to provide a sanctuary for open debate among ex-muslims or apostates from other faiths.  A useful by-product is that questioning Muslims will realise there are others like them, and the foundations of Islam are not as rock solid as they thought they were.

Thanks for the message IsLame. I guess I should have prefaced my question with a little more of a background elaboration. I have been pondering for a couple of years now, the ethics of debate. I have wondered what conditions lead to sincere debate and questioning. Likewise I have been alarmed at times with the use of language, and its affect on those the debate is directed it.

This article is a good example. Will it preach to the "converted"? Perhaps wavering Muslims may take something from it? I do doubt very much whether an average Muslim will benefit, if the language and tone insults them?

Guess I am just thinking out aloud, but if someone was to use "hard" or insulting language against my beliefs/values, then I would be less inclined to actively listen....?
     Reply #12 - August 23, 2009, 09:26 PM

True, but if the guy is like me and most ex-Muslims I know then he didn't plan his apostacy nor is he working according some carefully thought-out plan of action, but simply speaking from his heart.

Whether it would have a better effect if it was put this way or that is a fair point - but frankly there is a certain power in a gut reaction - it's unprepared and unrestrained honesty and anger.

Regardless - I applaud him!
     Reply #13 - August 23, 2009, 09:30 PM

If you have been bought up thinking that islam is true and you then discover that it isn't, it wouldn't surprise me that he has some angst.
     Reply #14 - August 23, 2009, 09:32 PM

True, but if the guy is like me and most ex-Muslims I know then he didn't plan his apostacy nor is he working according some carefully thought-out plan of action, but simply speaking from his heart.

Whether it would have a better effect if it was put this way or that is a fair point - but frankly there is a certain power in a gut reaction - it's unprepared and unrestrained honesty and anger.

Regardless - I applaud him!

Yes I agree with your point. His vented anger could give me some consolation, and perhaps a sense of solidarity. Hence, preaching to the converted. It just begs the question - how much more powerful could his actions have been if they were directed at a more needy audience....
     Reply #15 - August 23, 2009, 09:36 PM

If you have been bought up thinking that islam is true and you then discover that it isn't, it wouldn't surprise me that he has some angst.

I am really sorry, I don't think that I have expressed my views very well. (Explains why I have spent so much time pondering upon the use of language in debate!).

I really do not want to imply that I disagree with what he has said, nor why he said it. It was more an open question of who is likely to benefit from reading his views, and perhaps, with a slighly different tone/use of words, a believing Muslim audience may also benefit from it.
     Reply #16 - August 23, 2009, 09:44 PM

I am really sorry, I don't think that I have expressed my views very well. (Explains why I have spent so much time pondering upon the use of language in debate!).

I really do not want to imply that I disagree with what he has said, nor why he said it. It was more an open question of who is likely to benefit from reading his views, and perhaps, with a slighly different tone/use of words, a believing Muslim audience may also benefit from it.

Maybe it's the way it has been translated over into english which is the problem.
     Reply #17 - August 23, 2009, 10:07 PM

The original post was written in a Mix of Classical and Saudi Arabic. I tried to keep the profanity to a minimum but it's really hard.
     Reply #18 - August 23, 2009, 10:09 PM

The original post was written in a Mix of Classical and Saudi Arabic. I tried to keep the profanity to a minimum but it's really hard.

Ok so that was my point - if the language changed, and profanity removed, could the message be delivered to a wider, and possibly more needy audience?
     Reply #19 - August 23, 2009, 10:26 PM

Yes, I am sure you can find plenty of things like this. Take a look at the resource area if you are interested.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #20 - August 23, 2009, 10:27 PM

13-He said that menstruation is caused by the devil running in a woman's womb!!! Muhammad knew nothing about the womb and the shedding of its lining.

Anyone got a source for this, as its going in my blog if I can find the reference

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #21 - August 24, 2009, 12:26 AM

1st time i hear of him, officials are excellent in hiding such news in KSA... whistling2

I'm so mad the blog is gone... finmad

Thx Razi, and welcome.. Smiley

"I'm Agnostic about God."

Richard Dawkins
    ==
    "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."
     George Carlin == "...The so-called moderates are actually the public relations arm of Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Republic of Iran."  Maryam Namazie
     Reply #22 - August 24, 2009, 12:43 AM

Anyone got a source for this, as its going in my blog if I can find the reference

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/68818/istihaadah

the hadeeth of Hamnah bint Jahsh (may Allaah be pleased with her) who said: ?O Messenger of Allaah, I bleed a great deal all the time. What do you think ? should I stop praying and fasting?? He said: ?I suggest you use a piece of cotton, for it will absorb the blood.? She said: It is more than that. In this report he said: ?That is a kick from the shaytaan, so count your menses as six or seven days, which is something between you and Allaah, then wash yourself and when you see that you have become pure and you are certain of it, then pray for twenty-four or twenty-three days, and fast.? This hadeeth was narrated by Ahmad and Abu Dawood, and narrated and classed as saheeh by al-Tirmidhi. It was narrated that Ahmad classed it as saheeh and that al-Bukhaari classed it as hasan.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأن محمدآ عبده ورسوله
     Reply #23 - August 24, 2009, 01:58 AM

Yes I agree with your point. His vented anger could give me some consolation, and perhaps a sense of solidarity. Hence, preaching to the converted. It just begs the question - how much more powerful could his actions have been if they were directed at a more needy audience....

This reminds me of the endless prodding amongst Muslims to make everything we do proper 'dawah'.  Everything.  Sometimes it just is what it is and there's nothing more to it.  Not everything has to serve a purpose and I know I damn well don't want or need to convert every Muslim out there to atheism. 

[this space for rent]
     Reply #24 - August 24, 2009, 02:05 AM

welcome to the brave and saved minds..
     Reply #25 - August 24, 2009, 07:04 AM

Hassan, I know you dislike profanity towards Islam but perhaps one's reaction to Islam depends on the environment.

This Saudi fellow wasted his entire life in Islam even though he was an atheist. Because society forced him.

To live as an Arabic Salafi teacher in KSA whilst being an atheist in reality. That must take a great deal of self control.
     Reply #26 - August 24, 2009, 07:05 AM

welcome to the brave and saved minds..

Hi and welcome - would you like to introduce yourself.

btw - although I pretty much share the emotion expressed in your username - I rather wish you had chosen something else.
     Reply #27 - August 24, 2009, 07:07 AM

Hassan, I know you dislike profanity towards Islam but perhaps one's reaction to Islam depends on the environment.

This Saudi fellow wasted his entire life in Islam even though he was an atheist. Because society forced him.

To live as an Arabic Salafi teacher in KSA whilst being an atheist in reality. That must take a great deal of self control.

Yes I understand that must have led to enormous anger and frustration.

I just don't like seeing such language - particularly in an avatar.
     Reply #28 - August 24, 2009, 07:48 AM

The greatest man to come out of the deserts of Arabia !!!!  worship

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #29 - August 24, 2009, 08:09 AM

I'm guessing Hassan hasn't read the original post in Arabic. Probably because it's too long. But it's way way more profane than anything on faithfreedom.
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »