Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The Saudi Ibn Al Rawandi

(Read 28954 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: The Saudi Ibn Al Rawandi
     Reply #30 - August 24, 2009, 08:15 AM

LOL.... ROFL.... The original post in Arabic is hilarious and yet true..... and speaks my mind really. I never heard of this Hamid or Alrawindy, but this Guy has balls I testify.

Thanks Al-Razi, I need to show this to a couple of my friends that I have been trying to discuss Islam and religion lately. Is there a way of saving it somewhere on our forum? I am afraid the Cached one will be lost too soon! Cry

Reply #31 - August 24, 2009, 08:23 AM

I think I'll save the Arabic version in my computer and then translate the whole thing. It'll take a while. I need something to do anyways. I'll convert the English version into a PDF file and then you can do whatever you want with it.
     Reply #32 - August 24, 2009, 08:28 AM

I had it saved already.

"I'm Agnostic about God."

Richard Dawkins
    ==
    "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."
     George Carlin == "...The so-called moderates are actually the public relations arm of Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Republic of Iran."  Maryam Namazie
     Reply #33 - August 24, 2009, 08:30 AM

That's great!

I'm surprised that the people in Saudi haven't heard of him. What he did is unheard of.
     Reply #34 - August 24, 2009, 08:36 AM

I need the Arabic version actually. I need to send the link later. It says: This is Google's cache!!! Does that means soon it might be deleted from Google as well? Huh?

Reply #35 - August 24, 2009, 08:38 AM

@ Razi:

Yeah, i told ma friend about him..(friend is an apostate), he said he's known about him a while back, but wondered also why his name and story weren't all over the news..!

Maybe his mother had prayed for him, as we say in Arabic:

(Ummo Da3yatla)... Cheesy

Richard Dawkins
    ==
    "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."
     George Carlin == "...The so-called moderates are actually the public relations arm of Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Republic of Iran."  Maryam Namazie
     Reply #36 - August 24, 2009, 08:38 AM

I still can view it RIBS.  Huh?

Richard Dawkins
    ==
     Reply #37 - August 24, 2009, 09:37 AM

Is this website his' ?

http://www.rawndy.com/

Reply #38 - August 24, 2009, 09:42 AM

Seems to be his,

نبذة عن الموقع وصاحب الموقع المدون السعودي حميد بن سلاف العنزي:

Great find.. Afro

Richard Dawkins
    ==
     Reply #39 - August 24, 2009, 10:01 AM

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/68818/istihaadah

the hadeeth of Hamnah bint Jahsh (may Allaah be pleased with her) who said: ?O Messenger of Allaah, I bleed a great deal all the time. What do you think ? should I stop praying and fasting?? He said: ?I suggest you use a piece of cotton, for it will absorb the blood.? She said: It is more than that. In this report he said: ?That is a kick from the shaytaan, so count your menses as six or seven days, which is something between you and Allaah, then wash yourself and when you see that you have become pure and you are certain of it, then pray for twenty-four or twenty-three days, and fast.? This hadeeth was narrated by Ahmad and Abu Dawood, and narrated and classed as saheeh by al-Tirmidhi. It was narrated that Ahmad classed it as saheeh and that al-Bukhaari classed it as hasan.

thnaks - I am able to use it now  Afro

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #40 - August 24, 2009, 10:02 AM

Great find.. Afro

Just did a bit of googling!

Reply #41 - August 24, 2009, 11:27 AM

I'm guessing Hassan hasn't read the original post in Arabic. Probably because it's too long. But it's way way more profane than anything on faithfreedom.

Just had a look now and got about a third of the way down and see what you mean. Though oddly enough it doesn't upset me as much as stuff I've seen on FFI - either I have become a little more desensitized or the fact that it is coming from an Arab - and in Arabic - makes a difference to me - I don't know.

But whatever the case I have to admire his courage!

(Translation: "I read this before I became a Nazi" - the book says "Islamic Shari'ah")

Reply #42 - August 24, 2009, 11:31 AM

LOL

Hassan, I very much loved this pic... Cheesy

Viva Hameed... bunny

Richard Dawkins
    ==
     Reply #43 - August 24, 2009, 11:45 AM

(Translation: "I read this before I became a Nazi" - the book says "Islamic Shari'ah")

Cheesy

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #44 - August 24, 2009, 12:02 PM

LOL

Hassan, I very much loved this pic... Cheesy

Viva Hameed... bunny

Yep i like it too. I did not know Hitler was related to Homer Simpson LOL

I wish Hameed can find our COEM forum and join in. I would love to hear from him personally about how he got that courage and what made him explode leaving behind his old mother and siblings!!

Reply #45 - August 24, 2009, 12:09 PM

He only visits his blog and his forum I believe. You can join the forum and get him to talk to you. It seems to be his only outlet now that his blog is blocked.
     Reply #46 - August 24, 2009, 12:11 PM

But his blog is blocked now! Did they removed the ban?

Reply #47 - August 24, 2009, 04:09 PM

It's a matter of time but I think they'll remove the ban. Like I said, if you want to see more of his posts or to talk to him go to the forum.

He might migrate his blog to his website instead of using blogger because he doesn't want to be under the "mercy" of Muslims.
     Reply #48 - August 24, 2009, 05:37 PM

He is a great man.....If any strict islam follower sees his posts..They will get mad...already they are mad only... yes

Is he safe ? ...as he is from arabian(dangerous) country....
     Reply #49 - August 24, 2009, 05:42 PM

He'll let the people in the forum know as soon as he is granted Asylum. It's going to take a while.

If they don't grant him Asylum then he will be killed.

EDIT: WOW! 1200+ views! Didn't know this topic was so popular.
     Reply #50 - August 24, 2009, 05:53 PM

I have no idea ? the hell those guys are thinking.Always killing people who leaves islam and non muslims who r tortured and also killed if they didnt convert to islam.Those guys are not human beings.Animals are way better than them.

There is no GOD.....If there is a GOD.....he will destroy all the bad people at once....
    He will protect the entire Universe....

Well,,, when he never exists... whistling2 ...No use in talking about him...
     Reply #51 - August 24, 2009, 07:19 PM

EDIT: WOW! 1200+ views! Didn't know this topic was so popular.

I posted this on reddit.com. Hope you guys don't mind.

German ex-Muslim forumMy YouTubeList of Ex-Muslims
    Wikis: en de fr ar tr
    CEMB-Chat
    I'm on an indefinite break...
     Reply #52 - August 24, 2009, 07:53 PM

He only visits his blog and his forum I believe. You can join the forum and get him to talk to you. It seems to be his only outlet now that his blog is blocked.

Can someone mention this thread to him on the forum, so he can join here if he likes.  You never know he might need this outlet.. if not tell me what I need to do in order to do so

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #53 - August 24, 2009, 08:05 PM

Yes please IsLame get Hamid the saudi teatcher apostate here. that would be great yes

Reply #54 - August 24, 2009, 08:09 PM

how?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #55 - August 24, 2009, 08:39 PM

He's 40 years old. Which means that English wasn't as widespread as it is now in the Kingdom. He refrains from writing in English for that reason.

I think someone could join his forum and tell him that the council of ex Muslims is rooting for him.

EDIT: From Wednesday onwards I'll begin Uni again. I won't be able to frequent the forum much.
     Reply #56 - August 24, 2009, 09:19 PM

Perhaps an arab speaker should invite him?  He might not even understand my english!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #57 - August 25, 2009, 02:05 PM

"15- He stole Pagan poetry and removed the names of Pagan gods then said that this is part of the Quran. "

I find this one really interesting. We know so little about Arabia before Muhammed. So much was destroyed, forgotten or buried, and archaeology is non existent and forbidden in KSA. I do wonder what would be found, if people looked.....imagine if buried in the sand were suras (that were word for word from the quran) addressed to Hubal or things like that.

The foundation of superstition is ignorance, the
    superstructure is faith and the dome is a vain hope. Superstition
    is the child of ignorance and the mother of misery.
    -Robert G. Ingersoll (1898)

"Do time ninjas have this ability?" "Yeah. Only they stay silent and aren't douchebags."  -Ibl
     Reply #58 - August 25, 2009, 02:07 PM

"15- He stole Pagan poetry and removed the names of Pagan gods then said that this is part of the Quran. "

I find this one really interesting. We know so little about Arabia before Muhammed. So much was destroyed, forgotten or buried, and archaeology is non existent and forbidden in KSA. I do wonder what would be found, if people looked.....imagine if buried in the sand were suras (that were word for word from the quran) addressed to Hubal or things like that.

I really would be interested in this, but I doubt that it will happen in our lifetime.
     Reply #59 - August 26, 2009, 11:03 AM

This blog is blocked as you mentioned --http://www.rawndy.blogspot.com/

I also saw that..

Is this one also his blog ? -- http://alrawandi.blogspot.com
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »