Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Which biblical villian are you?

(Read 8816 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Which biblical villian are you?
     OP - July 15, 2009, 11:44 AM

Link to test

A Child of Israel

You scored 50% Pride, 50% Envy, 33% Ambition, and 28% Deceitfulness!

You are one of the Wayward Children of Israel. There were many good Children of Israel (e.g. Jesus, Moses, Elijah, Daniel, Peter, and so on). However, for the purposes of this test, you are one of the bad (wayward) Children of Israel. You are part of the chosen race of God, but in the Bible it seemed like you could never stop complaining and messing up (e.g., making the choice to wander in the wilderness for 40 years as opposed to going into the Promised land as God commanded). You are not really a biblical villain in the traditional sense. In fact, you possess a lot of godly qualities. You are humble, you love your neighbors, and you are quite trustworthy. However, your relative slothfulness and recalcitrance made it impossible for you to strive to reach the high purpose that God had for you. You were content to do just enough to get by. Therefore, since you're striving was not with God...it was against God. This is why you are considered a villain.

Haha Cheesy oddly true.

(by the way, maybe we could create a "which muslim character are you" type of quiz and upload it there, I'm sure it wouldn't stay up long but it would be funny don't you think?)

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
  • Re: Which biblical villian are you?
     Reply #1 - July 15, 2009, 12:53 PM

This test stinks. It told me I was Goliath.
     Reply #2 - July 15, 2009, 02:22 PM

Cain

You scored 53% Pride, 63% Envy, 30% Ambition, and 53% Deceitfulness!

parrot

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #3 - July 15, 2009, 02:35 PM

The False Prophet

50% Pride, 65% Envy, 60% Ambition, and 53% Deceitfulness

You are the False Prophet, a member of the unholy trinity along with The Antichrist and Satan. In the Bible, you are described as having two horns like a lamb, but speaking as a dragon. Essentially, this means that you are a master of deception. If only the people of the Earth knew better than to put their trust in you. You have the power to work miracles, including the ability to make fire rain down from heaven. Your primary goal on Earth is to force all people to worship the Antichrist. You are a very ambitious person, so you will carry out this task with a great zeal. After you're finished, people will not only worship the antichrist, but they will worship his image as well. That's impressive! In spite of your ambition, you know your role and are happy to serve under the Antichrist. This is because you are a humble person and don't mind sharing the spotlight with others. You are also a rather cruel person, so your goals line up quite well with the sinister plans of The Antichrist. No doubt, this is another reason why you won't mind serving him; You can both realize your evil dreams together. The picture shows you being cast into the lake of fire with the Antichrist.

fuck you
     Reply #4 - July 15, 2009, 02:40 PM

A Child of Israel
    You scored 43% Pride, 38% Envy, 50% Ambition, and 40% Deceitfulness!

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
     Reply #5 - July 15, 2009, 03:48 PM

Satan

You scored 95% Pride, 80% Envy, 80% Ambition, and 65% Deceitfulness!

You are Satan, the consummate villain, and the ascendant figure in the unholy trinity. Throughout history you have been called The Serpent, The Accuser, The Devil, Lucifer, The Prince of the Power of the Air and The Dragon, among other things. Your "compatriots" in the unholy trinity, the Antichrist and the False Prophet, are merely pawns in your futile struggle with God. Though, they probably don't know this. This is because you are a master of deception; indeed the Bible calls you "The Father of All Lies". You are also very ambitious, and you strive to be in positions of the utmost authority. Unfortunately, it was impossible for you to obtain the highest title in heaven and this is part of the reason why you decided to leave. Of course, you couldn't just leave by yourself, so you managed to use your deceptive abilities to get one third of the angels in heaven to join with you in revolt. God put down the rebellion and expelled you from heaven. To most people, it would seem foolish to start a war against God, but pride can sometimes cause people to do foolish things. In heaven, you were the most beautiful and powerful of all angels and you were well aware of this. Unfortunately, you let your pride consume you and your passions led you down the road to perdition. After you were expelled from heaven, you let another one of your attributes consume you--envy. You knew that you could never defeat God, but you could attempt to destroy humanity, his most beloved creation. Your goal is to bring as many people as possible to suffer in Hell with you. Fortunately for you, but unfortunately for the rest of us, you've been endowed with all of the attributes necessary (deceptiveness, confidence, ruthlessness, and ambition) to do a terribly good job at this.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
     Reply #6 - July 15, 2009, 03:52 PM

Satan

You scored 55% Pride, 60% Envy, 95% Ambition, and 55% Deceitfulness!

You are Satan, the consummate villain, and the ascendant figure in the unholy trinity. Throughout history you have been called The Serpent, The Accuser, The Devil, Lucifer, The Prince of the Power of the Air and The Dragon, among other things. Your "compatriots" in the unholy trinity, the Antichrist and the False Prophet, are merely pawns in your futile struggle with God. Though, they probably don't know this. This is because you are a master of deception; indeed the Bible calls you "The Father of All Lies". You are also very ambitious, and you strive to be in positions of the utmost authority. Unfortunately, it was impossible for you to obtain the highest title in heaven and this is part of the reason why you decided to leave. Of course, you couldn't just leave by yourself, so you managed to use your deceptive abilities to get one third of the angels in heaven to join with you in revolt. God put down the rebellion and expelled you from heaven. To most people, it would seem foolish to start a war against God, but pride can sometimes cause people to do foolish things. In heaven, you were the most beautiful and powerful of all angels and you were well aware of this. Unfortunately, you let your pride consume you and your passions led you down the road to perdition. After you were expelled from heaven, you let another one of your attributes consume you--envy. You knew that you could never defeat God, but you could attempt to destroy humanity, his most beloved creation. Your goal is to bring as many people as possible to suffer in Hell with you. Fortunately for you, but unfortunately for the rest of us, you've been endowed with all of the attributes necessary (deceptiveness, confidence, ruthlessness, and ambition) to do a terribly good job at this.

Call me TAP TAP! for I am THE ASS PATTER!
     Reply #7 - July 15, 2009, 04:50 PM

So we've learned that:

--BerberElla and Submissive Bob are basically good people

--Me, Tommy and Zaephon are evil

--And Cheetah is somewhere in between

fuck you
     Reply #8 - July 15, 2009, 05:06 PM

Maybe if I had more pride and ambition, I could be more envious and deceitful.
    Seems I just don't care enough to be evil.

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
     Reply #9 - July 15, 2009, 05:24 PM

Satan's not a villain! He was only fighting tyranny (bible) / being tricked (quran).

You know who's a biblical villain? Moses! That guy was a black hearted monster.
    How about Josephis, he slaughters a whole bunch of people with god's help then blood sacrifices his own daughter to YWHW. What a villain.  Headsman
    Or how about Elisha, he summoned friggen bears to tear apart a group of kids who teased him.

Now those are villains

Anyway.....

I'm King Nebuchadnezzar!  dance

You scored 58% Pride, 25% Envy, 63% Ambition, and 30% Deceitfulness!

King Nebuchadnezzar
    You are King Nebuchadnezzar, the emperor of Babylon. You are part of a long tradition of Middle Eastern dictators. Like any good dictator, you possess the attributes of pride and ambition in good measure. Your ambitious nature drove you to conquer much of the Middle East, including the kingdom of Israel. You subsequently put the people of Israel into bondage. You also tend to be very direct with your friends and enemies alike. You prefer to tell people exactly what you're going to do and how you're going to do it. Your position in society and your imperial army give you the ability to do this with impunity. Unlike many Middle Eastern despots, you are a very good ruler and you happen to treat your own people quite well. You might be a biblical villain, but I'm sure you'd make a good dictator in the 21st century, if given the chance.

The foundation of superstition is ignorance, the
    superstructure is faith and the dome is a vain hope. Superstition
    is the child of ignorance and the mother of misery.
    -Robert G. Ingersoll (1898)

"Do time ninjas have this ability?" "Yeah. Only they stay silent and aren't douchebags."  -Ibl
     Reply #10 - July 15, 2009, 05:48 PM

--Me, Tommy and Zaephon are evil

That's whats up!

Call me TAP TAP! for I am THE ASS PATTER!
     Reply #11 - July 17, 2009, 02:35 PM

Judas Iscariot

45% Pride, 38% Envy, 53% Ambition, and 60% Deceitfulness!

You are Judas Iscariot, the disciple who betrayed Jesus. Many Christians would consider you to be one of the worst villains who ever walked the Earth. Jesus himself said that it�d be better for that man if he had never been born. As horrible as that sounds, you do have some good qualities. You were a humble servant of Christ for three years. You also genuinely cared about your fellow man. You had compassion for the plight of your people. This compassion and your ambition, eventually led you to betray Jesus. Your ultimate goal was to overthrow the Roman Empire and set up the Messianic Kingdom in Israel. You thought Christ came to Earth for this purpose. When you found out that Jesus was not going to do this any time soon, you betrayed him to the authorities in hopes that this may provoke Jesus to wield his powers upon the inhabitants of the Earth and save Israel. Your ambition took you out of accordance with Christ and eventually led you to the dark side. Your deceptive nature made you a perfect candidate to betray your master. Only a snake can hide out in the leader's circle for three years without being noticed. Well Jesus knew, but the other eleven didn't have a clue. You're pretty sharp.
     Reply #12 - July 17, 2009, 03:26 PM

A Child of Israel

You scored 25% Pride, 3% Envy, 50% Ambition, and 33% Deceitfulness!

You are one of the Wayward Children of Israel. There were many good Children of Israel (e.g. Jesus, Moses, Elijah, Daniel, Peter, and so on). However, for the purposes of this test, you are one of the bad (wayward) Children of Israel. You are part of the chosen race of God, but in the Bible it seemed like you could never stop complaining and messing up (e.g., making the choice to wander in the wilderness for 40 years as opposed to going into the Promised land as God commanded). You are not really a biblical villain in the traditional sense. In fact, you possess a lot of godly qualities. You are humble, you love your neighbors, and you are quite trustworthy. However, your relative slothfulness and recalcitrance made it impossible for you to strive to reach the high purpose that God had for you. You were content to do just enough to get by. Therefore, since you're striving was not with God...it was against God. This is why you are considered a villain.

The unlived life is not worth examining.
     Reply #13 - July 17, 2009, 06:18 PM

All of you who are children of Israel, weep and prepare to go into bondage, for I am...

Pharaoh

You scored 65% Pride, 50% Envy, 25% Ambition, and 70% Deceitfulness!

You are Pharaoh, the "divine" ruler of Egypt. You are infamous for forcing the Children of Israel into brutal captivity in the land of Egypt. Because of your pride, you put your own people through 10 horrible plagues. Of course, you could have just let the Children of Israel go, and thereby, avoided all of the plagues, but your pride blinded you to this option. I can't really blame you though, if I thought I was a god, I'd probably be arrogant too. You have also mastered the art of deception, and it'd be wise for people around you to know that you are not to be trusted. In the biblical story, you agreed to let the Israelites go 10 times, but went back on your agreement every time. That's absolutely despicable, but it does make for a good villain. Other than that, you tend to be nice to your subjects when you don't let your pride get in the way and you're pretty laid-back for a ruler of what was once the greatest nation in the world.

"At 8:47 I do a grenade jump off a ladder."
     Reply #14 - July 17, 2009, 09:23 PM

I can never be bothered going through all the log in rigmarole for that site's quizzes. Find another source.  Tongue

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #15 - July 17, 2009, 10:34 PM

you dont need to - from what I remember it was on the same page as the link if you scrolled down, as I had a similar problem at the beginning

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #16 - July 17, 2009, 10:55 PM

I'm a wayward child of Israel - complaining and fucking up , can't deny it .....

Pazuzu - how do I know you're really pharoah when you got 70% deceitfulness ?
     Reply #17 - July 24, 2014, 06:04 PM

The Phillistine

You scored 40% Pride, 23% Envy, 65% Ambition, and 43% Deceitfulness!

You are the Phillistine, a citizen of a nation that rivaled Israel. You inhabited the land of Canaan (i.e. the promised land) before the Israelites decided to roll through and claim the land for themselves. In many respects, you had much in common with the other settlers in the land of Canaan. You were a humble farmer, attempting to eke out a decent living in a harsh world. You had a great love for the land and the people around you. People in the community could always count on you for comfort or support. However, unlike the other settlers in this area, you were quite ambitious. So ambitious, that you wanted to defy the armies of God and challenge them for their claim to the promised land. You are not one to be deceptive, so you usually challenged the armies of God directly and made no effort to cover up your dislike for them. In the 21st century, you continue this pattern of behavior in your dealings with other people. There's nothing wrong with ambition per se, but when ambition puts you in opposition to God, well then, that makes you a biblical villain.

Pride Distribution

You scored 40% on Pride, higher than 25% of your peers.

Envy Distribution

You scored 23% on Envy, higher than 15% of your peers.

Ambition Distribution

You scored 65% on Ambition, higher than 68% of your peers.

Deceitfulness Distribution

You scored 43% on Deceitfulness, higher than 30% of your peers.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #18 - July 24, 2014, 08:24 PM

OMG. It basically says I'm Hitler.

The Antichrist
    You scored 68% Pride, 55% Envy, 68% Ambition, and 40% Deceitfulness!

The Antichrist

You are the Antichrist, a member of the unholy trinity along with The False Prophet and Satan. In the Bible you are described as the beast with seven heads and ten horns. You have the appearance of a leopard, with the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion (you figure out the symbolism). You are an ambitious individual who is bent on world domination and it is prophesied that you will achieve this goal. You will eventually set up a mighty empire, the greatest empire that the world has ever seen. This empire will be in opposition to God and God's chosen people (the Jews). Essentially, you will be like a Hitler who actually succeeds, for a time at least. Indeed, you have a lot of other Hitler-like qualities. You are a very prideful person and this probably stems from the fact that you possess real advantages over most other people. You have what it takes to get to the top and the drive to get there. You also possess Hitler's potential for cruelty. You enjoy watching others suffer, especially your enemies. This is because you view life as a competition. May the strong survive and may they stand proudly on top of the bones of their vanquished foes! Finally, you are very direct with your enemies and friends alike. You feel that it's good to make your intents known to other people. Some may argue that Hitler was deceptive, but he really wasn't. If people just read his book, they would have known his ultimate goals and how he felt about the people who stood in opposition to these goals.

The future is full of thrilling possibilities.
     Reply #19 - July 24, 2014, 08:32 PM

You are the Antichrist, a member of the unholy trinity along with The False Prophet and Satan

I'm often tempted to mention this when idiots sprout their shit of Mo being foretold in the bible.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #20 - July 24, 2014, 10:43 PM

Judas Iscariot

You scored 35% Pride, 33% Envy, 60% Ambition, and 55% Deceitfulness!

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #21 - July 25, 2014, 12:21 AM

IT KNOWS

Your result for The Which Biblical Villain Are You Test ...
    Pharaoh
    You scored 53% Pride, 10% Envy, 50% Ambition, and 53% Deceitfulness!

You are Pharaoh, the "divine" ruler of Egypt. You are infamous for forcing the Children of Israel into brutal captivity in the land of Egypt. Because of your pride, you put your own people through 10 horrible plagues. Of course, you could have just let the Children of Israel go, and thereby, avoided all of the plagues, but your pride blinded you to this option. I can't really blame you though, if I thought I was a god, I'd probably be arrogant too. You have also mastered the art of deception, and it'd be wise for people around you to know that you are not to be trusted. In the biblical story, you agreed to let the Israelites go 10 times, but went back on your agreement every time. That's absolutely despicable, but it does make for a good villain. Other than that, you tend to be nice to your subjects when you don't let your pride get in the way and you're pretty laid-back for a ruler of what was once the greatest nation in the world.

OTHER BIBLICAL VILLAINS A Child of Israel The Serpent The Phillistine Judas Iscariot Jonah The Demon The Fallen Angel The False Prophet Goliath Pharaoh King Nebuchadnezzar Caiaphas King Saul Cain The Antichrist Satan

أشهد أن لا إله
     Reply #22 - July 25, 2014, 02:07 AM

I am Satan (surprise suprise).
    63% pride (73% higher than peers), 75% (91% higher than peers) envy, 95% ambition (97% higher than peers), 60% deceitfulness (69% higher than peers).

I thought I'd be more prideful tbh.

Just like Johnny Flynn said, the breath I've taken and the one I must to go on.
     Reply #23 - July 25, 2014, 02:20 AM

I found a personality defect test. It seems to be accurateish but it's to be taken with a grain of salt
    You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You are confident and capable of social interaction, but you prefer the silence of dead bodies to the loud, twittering nitwits you normally encounter in your daily life. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you with a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, so tiny and small. You take great pleasure in the misery of others, and there is nothing sweeter to you than the sweet glory of using someone else's shattered failure to project yourself to success. Except sugar. That just may be sweeter. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you! I have a 101 mile-long knife! Don't make me use it!

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Hippie.
    Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Spiteful Loner, the Smartass, and the Capitalist Pig.

The funny thing is my biggest role model is a hippie.

Reply #24 - July 25, 2014, 02:24 AM

And for those of us who don't speak tech geek?

Reply #25 - July 25, 2014, 02:27 AM

Sorry I just rewrote it

Reply #26 - July 25, 2014, 02:28 AM

I was going to say "Help me out here Spock, I don't speak loser" but thought that was mean. Tongue

Reply #27 - July 25, 2014, 02:30 AM

I am on mobile cut me some slack.

Reply #28 - July 25, 2014, 02:31 AM

Very well. There's a Star Trek communicator crack I will not mention.

Reply #29 - July 25, 2014, 02:31 AM

Here's the test link
    http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/the-personality-defect-test

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »