Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Ayatollah Khomeini Sex with Chickens!

(Read 27997 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Ayatollah Khomeini Sex with Chickens!
     OP - May 18, 2009, 03:17 PM

I had read Azar Nafisi's memoir, "Reading Lolita in Tehran." In page 71 there's a hilarious bit about sex with chickens!

Nafisi's book says that the book,"The Political,Philisophical,Social & Religious Principles of Ayatollah Khomeini," has this to say about sex with chickens,

Quote from: Reading Lolita in Tehran

"But it's already been translated," said Manna. "What's the point?"

"Yes," said Nassrin, "parts of it have been translated, but after it became the butt of party jokes, ever since the embassies abroad found out that people were reading the book not for their edification but for fun, the translations have been very hard to find. And anyway, my translation is thorough?it has references and cross-references to works by other worthies. Did you know that one way to cure a man's sexual appetites is by having sex with animals? And then there's the problem of sex with chickens. You have to ask yourself if a man who has had sex with a chicken can then eat the chicken afterwards. Our leader has provided us with an answer: No, neither he nor his immediate family or next-door neighbors can eat of that chicken's meat, but it's okay for a neighbor who lives two doors away. My father would rather I spent my time on such texts than on Jane Austen or Nabokov?" she added, rather mischievously.

We were not startled by Nassrin's erudite allusions to the works of Ayatollah Khomeini. She was referring to a famous text by Khomeini, the equivalent of his dissertation?required to be written by all who reach the rank of ayatollah?aimed at responding to the questions and dilemmas that could be posed to them by their disciples. Many others before Khomeini had written in almost identical manner. What was disturbing was that these texts were taken seriously by people who ruled us and in whose hands lay our fate and the fate of our country. Every day on national television and radio these guardians of morality and culture would make similar statements and discuss such matters as if they were the most serious themes for contemplation and consideration.

This is sooo funny,  rofl you can f*** a  Chicken, but can't eat that  Chicken, but a neighbour two doors away can.  idiot2

I haven't read Khomeini's book btw, but Nafisi's memoir was an international best seller-I doubt it would say a lie like this.

And about those chickens: Why isn't PETA speaking out against this animal cruelty?

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
  • Re: Ayatollah Khomeini Sex with Chickens!
     Reply #1 - May 18, 2009, 05:09 PM

Actually, even if I don't have a great opinion about Islam, quite the opposite, I haven't read any support for bestiality anywhere so where did Khomeini get his ideas from? Huh?

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #2 - May 18, 2009, 05:27 PM

Actually, even if I don't have a great opinion about Islam, quite the opposite, I haven't read any support for bestiality anywhere so where did Khomeini get his ideas from? Huh?

Guys Guys!!! This is normal. Haven't you ever heard a man says "I had sex with a Chick last night"? Or, "I am after that Chick"??  Cheesy

Reply #3 - May 18, 2009, 05:51 PM

Guys Guys!!! This is normal. Haven't you ever heard a man says "I had sex with a Chick last night"? Or, "I am after that Chick"??  Cheesy

But then their neighbours ate that chick? Tongue

Quote from: Khomeini
    You have to ask yourself if a man who has had sex with a chicken can then eat the chicken afterwards. Our leader has provided us with an answer: No, neither he nor his immediate family or next-door neighbors can eat of that chicken's meat, but it's okay for a neighbor who lives two doors away.

Man tells neighbour, "I had sex with a chick last night!She seemed delicious! Yum Yum My two doors away neighbour, Mr Brown should eat the chick! Chicken"

Reply #4 - May 18, 2009, 06:12 PM

lol you never heard of human carnivores? Tongue
     Reply #5 - May 18, 2009, 06:17 PM

I thought bestiality was haraam and that the punishment was that both the person guilty of the crime and the animal must be killed.

The unlived life is not worth examining.
     Reply #6 - May 18, 2009, 06:27 PM

lol you never heard of human carnivores? Tongue

Yeah in the Amazon jungles somewhere! Canabalism! Or Hector the canibal!

Reply #7 - February 03, 2010, 09:46 AM

I miss Rashna :(
     Reply #8 - February 03, 2010, 12:01 PM

Dear oh dear! You seem to suffer from an acute case of Rashnosis!    yes

Reply #9 - February 03, 2010, 12:06 PM

I miss fucking chickens.  Cry

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #10 - February 03, 2010, 12:13 PM

LOL

Well Rashna lost it towards the end. But look at her back-log, great posts.
     Reply #11 - February 03, 2010, 06:08 PM

Pretty sure I had some part in her dissappearance. Though I'm sure she'll return one day.

Khomeini also said its cool to fuck goats n stuff. As long as you do mutah with it first. Smiley

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #12 - February 03, 2010, 07:23 PM

Cheesy
     Reply #13 - June 05, 2010, 02:23 AM

This thread is still lol
     Reply #14 - June 05, 2010, 02:53 AM

Cheesy

So this is where Q-Man got his classic siggy !
     Reply #15 - June 05, 2010, 03:19 AM

And about those chickens: Why isn't PETA speaking out against this animal cruelty?

Actually, PETA condones bestiality.
     Reply #16 - June 05, 2010, 10:17 AM

huh??

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #17 - June 05, 2010, 10:35 AM

Where do I sign up?  bunny

EDIT:

I'm pretty sure the book the OP refs is incorrect. I studied Khomeini / Khamenei fiqh to a degree and remember that the meat from a sodomised animal being haram. There was a clause about beasts of burden (horses and such) that allowed you to sell them on to another village rather than kill them, iirc.

Each of us a failed state in stark relief against the backdrop of the perfect worlds we seek.
    Propagandhi - Failed States
     Reply #18 - June 05, 2010, 11:30 AM

Thinkfree did Khomeni write that it was OK to marry infants or very young children and frot them until the reached the age of puberty? And then you can penetrate? I guess around the age of 9?

If so, where did you read this,

If so, what did he base this on? He can't just make up things on his own, they have to be based on scripture.
     Reply #19 - June 05, 2010, 05:44 PM

huh??

They argue that animals can consent to sex.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2001/mar/01032904.html
     Reply #20 - June 05, 2010, 08:08 PM

What would compel PETA or Khomeini into condoning bestiality? Why would they think people want to know that.

"In a child's power to master the multiplication table, there is more sanctity than in all your shouted "amens" and "holy holies" and "hosannas." An idea is a greater monument than a cathedral. And the advance of man's knowledge is a greater miracle than all the sticks" - Henry Drummond
     Reply #21 - June 05, 2010, 08:09 PM

Probably because there are people who like some animal action  piggy

Reply #22 - June 05, 2010, 09:20 PM

They argue that animals can consent to sex.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2001/mar/01032904.html

It's a game of broken telephone from an anti-abortion, Christian-based website. I'd suggest reading some Peter Singer yourself, instead of listening to hearsay upon hearsay upon hearsay from those who have it out for the entire idea that y'know human beings ARE animals. There are lots of rational critical arguments that can be made for and against many of the things Singer and PETA do and say, but applying Christian/Kantian "ethics" and claiming that they are objective truths and then making blanket statements like "PETA condones bestiality" are ill-advised modes of propaganda against an often misunderstood field (ethics).

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #23 - June 05, 2010, 09:26 PM

Take a chill pill, I just Googled it.

Take a look at Heavy Petting, by Peter Singer:

http://www.abolitionistapproach.com/media/links/p3017/mutually-satisfying.pdf
     Reply #24 - June 05, 2010, 09:33 PM

I am a chill pill  Smiley

Anyway, if you read what you posted, and Singer's other work, maybe you'll understand the point he's trying to make: why is consensual sex with non-human animals considered wrong, but caging them, cutting off chickens' beaks, thrashing them, separating them from their mothers, shooting them up with hormones, forcing them to live in horrible conditions, and slaughtering them by the millions, just fine? I am not personally invested in sex with non-human animals (or most human animals, for that matter), but the question is a valid one, IMO.

Reply #25 - June 05, 2010, 09:36 PM

So basically he's using relative morality to argue his point? Pretty weak.

Although I'm a vegetarian and do support animal rights/welfare, I despise PETA and their attitudes.
     Reply #26 - June 05, 2010, 09:39 PM

So basically he's using relative morality to argue his point? Pretty weak.

Although I'm a vegetarian and do support animal rights/welfare, I despise PETA and their attitudes.

While I don't condone everything PETA does, nor everything Singer says, I do appreciate all that they have done to raise people's awareness about these issues over the years. I don't think there would be as much awareness about these issues if it wasn't for them - and yes they do go OTT sometimes, but the way we humans treat animals is pretty frakking atrocious and OTT, much more than the stuff PETA or Singer say or do, if you really think about it. I do not think Singer's arguments are weak at all - highly discomforting yes, considering that most people would rather not think about these things at all, but not really weak.

Reply #27 - June 05, 2010, 09:48 PM

PETA has a holier than thou attitude. Not the best way to spread a message.
     Reply #28 - June 05, 2010, 10:10 PM

I do understand what you mean and agree that that's true in cases. However, I think some of that attitude comes as a backlash to the immense resistance to the very idea of non-human animals having the right to live and not be tortured solely for our benefit. They're on the front lines of what's probably a huge leap in human cultural/psychological evolution - the idea that whether we are "superior" or not, we have to live more consciously of the effects of our actions. And as we know from religious and other ideologies, that's not a mental space most people want to sit and think in, nevermind act from. We generally don't want to look at ourselves, and consider the implications of our deepest held assumptions about our own superiority.

I do think PETA sometimes (not always) alienates some people, but I think many of those are also themselves coming from a heavily anthropocentric view of the universe in the first place, usually based in religious ideologies that elevate "us" against the entire rest of existence (supremacism). A bit of humility would do humanity as a whole, and our tribal tendencies a lot of good. So, while I don't agree with everything PETA does, and there are varieties even within that group, I do understand a lot of where they're coming from. However, I am very happy to see that there are now so many options besides PETA for people who are concerned about the treatment of animals (like WSPA, SPCA and local groups all over the world).

Reply #29 - June 06, 2010, 01:35 AM

I do understand what you mean and agree that that's true in cases. However, I think some of that attitude comes as a backlash to the immense resistance to the very idea of non-human animals having the right to live and not be tortured solely for our benefit. They're on the front lines of what's probably a huge leap in human cultural/psychological evolution - the idea that whether we are "superior" or not, we have to live more consciously of the effects of our actions. And as we know from religious and other ideologies, that's not a mental space most people want to sit and think in, nevermind act from. We generally don't want to look at ourselves, and consider the implications of our deepest held assumptions about our own superiority.

Nicely put, and I concur.

I do think PETA sometimes (not always) alienates some people, but I think many of those are also themselves coming from a heavily anthropocentric view of the universe in the first place, usually based in religious ideologies that elevate "us" against the entire rest of existence (supremacism). A bit of humility would do humanity as a whole, and our tribal tendencies a lot of good. So, while I don't agree with everything PETA does, and there are varieties even within that group, I do understand a lot of where they're coming from. However, I am very happy to see that there are now so many options besides PETA for people who are concerned about the treatment of animals (like WSPA, SPCA and local groups all over the world).

My ripping on PETA is probably disproportionate - but it's a bit like finding out that one of your gay friends is a racist, you're a bit dissapointed and confused by the situation. Having said that, I wouldn't be Vegan if I hadn't stumbled across PETA2 (yeah, I'm that much of a sucker for free stickers) so I wouldn't write them off completely. I think it was Bob Torres who once called them a "gateway drug" into the AR scene, which sounds about right to me.

Each of us a failed state in stark relief against the backdrop of the perfect worlds we seek.
    Propagandhi - Failed States
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »