Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Now that we can eat non-halal food...

(Read 26269 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 6 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Now that we can eat non-halal food...
     Reply #60 - May 17, 2009, 10:59 PM

Can I recommend the chicken tikka Sub as Subway... cool2

I was beginning to get a bit bored of the tuna Sub.

That's the stuff mate. Subway is crazy good.

I also like the beef n cheese melt.
     Reply #61 - May 21, 2009, 09:49 AM

Can I recommend the chicken tikka Sub as Subway... cool2

I was beginning to get a bit bored of the tuna Sub.

You cant beat their Meatball sub  Yum Yum
     Reply #62 - May 21, 2009, 05:07 PM

You cant beat their Meatball sub  Yum Yum

That's the Sub Of The Day on tuesday, so I'll try it then.  Afro

Reply #63 - June 17, 2009, 08:22 PM

Just discovered my new favourite beer: Stella Artois. Mix it with a little lemonade = yum.

I hear Corona is nice though, so I'm gonna try that next. Anyone tried Corona?

The unlived life is not worth examining.
     Reply #64 - June 17, 2009, 08:30 PM

Hey Corona is nice and lite beer, you usually can get a bottle and they put a bit of sliced lemon in it for you...nice!

Oh be carefull with the Stella...its got a bad rep where im from, they call it loopy juice and also Wife beater as it can send some people a bit...violent. Never really did owt to me, although it did leave me feeling a little under the 'stella' the next morning...lol!

Btw its funny reading all this, how alot of ex muslims still dont eat pig.

Ive never been a muslim, but ive always hated bacon and ham, the only pig ive ever eaten is sausage.

In my culture, if you dont eat bacon your a freak!! so im the freak! lol
     Reply #65 - June 17, 2009, 09:07 PM

Had a 330ml bottle of stella and I'm feeling a bit droopy now, but I think that's because I havn't had anything to eat.

Reply #66 - June 17, 2009, 09:11 PM

This is the nicest beer I have ever tasted. A little on the expensive side but definitely worth it:

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #67 - June 17, 2009, 11:26 PM

be carefull with the Stella...its got a bad rep where im from, they call it loopy juice and also Wife beater as it can send some people a bit...violent.

I was going to mention this when I read about Stella in the previous post, because I've had personal experience of it (though not quite the violent bits).

"At 8:47 I do a grenade jump off a ladder."
     Reply #68 - June 17, 2009, 11:32 PM

There has been much mention of how these different beers, spirits or different forms of alcohol can create a different buzz.  Angry, funny, tired, sad etc etc. 

Something I have always wondered is how this mood variation can occur when it is always the same chemical  (CH3CH2OH) present in all these drinks that causes this effect. 

So I suggest they are all the same, and the difference is caused by your own mood and how much you drink.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #69 - June 17, 2009, 11:50 PM

Screw booze.  I gave up on that 20 years ago.  Found something better:  Weed.

Reply #70 - June 17, 2009, 11:58 PM

Something even better - mix the 2 together (not too much mind you), and you've got the perfect concoction

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #71 - June 18, 2009, 03:13 AM

This is the nicest beer I have ever tasted. A little on the expensive side but definitely worth it:

(Clicky for piccy!)

Looks good, I wanna try it now lol. My favourite beer of all time is Carlsberg, so damn smooth!! grin12

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."
    ~Sir Richard Francis Burton

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #72 - June 18, 2009, 09:56 AM

Weed fucks your life up, doesn't it?

Reply #73 - June 18, 2009, 10:06 AM

In moderation, few things fuck up your life.  Most of these things should be done in moderation and in a social context for you to appreciate them at their best. 

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #74 - June 18, 2009, 10:08 AM

So, SmartAssmodeus, do you take weed in moderation and in a social context then?

Reply #75 - June 19, 2009, 07:41 PM

My favourite beer of all time is Carlsberg, so damn smooth!! grin12

Wow, you're easily pleased!

"At 8:47 I do a grenade jump off a ladder."
     Reply #76 - June 20, 2009, 05:50 PM

I don't mind Budweiser, but I am more of a spirits and whisky man. I am planning on trying some pork on Monday morning. I will make a video of it too. That is only if I am in the money which hopefully I should be.
     Reply #77 - June 20, 2009, 05:55 PM

So does alcohol, smoking and too much fatty food. I say - our body, our choice. As long it doesn't hurt others, weed is less likely to hurt others than alcohol is.
     Reply #78 - June 20, 2009, 06:05 PM

Something even better - mix the 2 together (not too much mind you), and you've got the perfect concoction

Lol!  Did that last night and ended up emptying the contents of my stomach all over the pavement.  Despite me being half Scots/Irish I just can't hold my licquor!

Quote from: SmartAssmodeus

DITTO!   thnkyu

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #79 - June 20, 2009, 06:16 PM

So does alcohol, smoking and too much fatty food. I say - our body, our choice. As long it doesn't hurt others, weed is less likely to hurt others than alcohol is.

I take it you are a Utilitarianist? I always thought you were one, this has confirmed it for me.
     Reply #80 - June 20, 2009, 08:11 PM

And some blow and hookers and you have a party.

fuck you
     Reply #81 - June 21, 2009, 04:56 AM

I have gone back to eating at Panda Express, which I love and sorely missed while on a Muslim diet.

I still can't get with the  piggy though. Ever since my boss told me pigs eat their own feces and that their flesh is the closest thing to eating human (texture and taste wise), I can't stand the thought of eating it. I was neutral about it before. But now...hell no.
     Reply #82 - June 21, 2009, 01:45 PM

Ever since my boss told me pigs .. their flesh is the closest thing to eating human (texture and taste wise)

can any cannibals confirm if this is true? 

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #83 - June 21, 2009, 01:49 PM

Chickens also eat their own faeces.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #84 - June 21, 2009, 01:54 PM

can any cannibals confirm if this is true? 

It is true. I know that my "evidence" is from a fictional film, lol, but in the film Dog Soldiers, they are being chased by werewolves and then they find a house to find refuge in, which they don't know is actually the house of the werewolves. One of the soldiers finds some stew on the stove  and the other one says "what is it" and he tastes it and says "its pork".

Not concrete evidence, but it'll work for me!

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #85 - June 21, 2009, 02:04 PM

You just reminded me of the Islamic anti-pig propaganda that they eat their own faeces and are filthy. Pigs are actually the only farm animals that separate their sleeping area (which they keep spotless) from their latrine areas. And they definitely don't eat their own faeces.

Reply #86 - June 21, 2009, 02:10 PM

You just reminded me of the Islamic anti-pig propaganda that they eat their own faeces and are filthy. Pigs are actually the only farm animals that separate their sleeping area (which they keep spotless) from their latrine areas. And they definitely don't eat their own faeces.

Thanks for that.  Up till now, I have always believed they eat their own faeces.  Now thinking about it, I cant believe that I thought it was true.  It completely defeats the purpose of pooing in the first place!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #87 - June 21, 2009, 02:12 PM

Thanks for that.  Up till now, I have always believed they eat their own faeces.  Now thinking about it, I cant believe that I thought it was true.  It completely defeats the purpose of pooing in the first place!

Its just propaganda mate. Muslims need to find a way to defend ancient superstitions with scientific evidence.

Reply #88 - June 21, 2009, 02:58 PM

There are quite a lot of animals that eat their own faeces. Bunnies do as well. But they have two separate types of faeces. Food has to pass through their intestinal tract twice, because the way they evolved made it so that the produce vitamins in a part of the bowel that comes after the part that can absorb the vitamins.

Reply #89 - June 21, 2009, 04:16 PM

It's a well-known fact that pigs DO practice coprophagia - the eating of feces. They will eat it if there is enough plant contained in the feces to interest them. Just google "coprophagia+pigs" and you'll get reputable farm and animal sites that confirm this. It's not propaganda in the least. But it is true that chickens do it too.  

Farm swine (as opposed to pigs that are pets) are disgusting. When we visited my great-grandmom's farm in the deep country as a kid, I couldn't even get near the pig pen because it smelled so awful. All animals smell a little, but the pigs - woosh! - couldn't get within 10 feet of their living space. I spent my later summers working and riding at a stable with 50 horses in one place, and it didn't smell anything NEAR what 9 or 10 farm pigs smell like. I gag thinking about it.

This is true. But they are not half as offensive as pigs - who will eat most things given to them. There is a reason why many old farmers say "slop the hogs" instead of "feed the hogs".
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 6 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »