Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Now that we can eat non-halal food...

(Read 26305 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Now that we can eat non-halal food...
     Reply #150 - July 05, 2009, 07:56 PM

I don't understand some of my friends who get drunk and just sit there, talk about boring. I have to be active and i have a tendency to dance as well =D

Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence

Reply #151 - July 05, 2009, 07:59 PM

You went nuts after half-a-pint? Lightweight.  dance My bad experience involved drinking almost an entire fifth of Stoli when I was 17.

Actually, that's kind of awesome-- makes going out a lot cheaper. sloshed

So what did you do that was so embarrassing? Come on, now, I'm sure you've piqued everyone's interest.

I am going to ask you something. What the hell is a fifth? I hear that on american programmes/songs all the time. I always thought it was a fifth of a pint and american's just can't take a drink, but I take it from what you said that a fifth is more than half a pint!

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #152 - July 05, 2009, 10:01 PM

Fifth of a gallon. 750mL.

The next morning I woke up at 6am and was sick every half an hour until about 12 noon.

That's the worst. I've been that sick from drinking 4 or 5 times in my life. Rough shit, man.

fuck you
     Reply #153 - July 07, 2009, 02:56 AM

what is indica?

There are three main varieties of cannabis:

Cannabis sativa, rich in THC, gives a uplifting high.
    Cannabis indica, rich in CBD, good for pain relief and general chilling out.
    Cannabis ruderalis, which appears to be a cross between the two.
     Reply #154 - July 07, 2009, 03:02 AM

LOL

Such a lightweight. It doesn't take much to get me over either. A few glasses.

I have been told when i am drunk, i am apparently very touchy feely and entertaining. Nice to know

But do you pass out before the main event?  That could be a real drag.
     Reply #155 - July 07, 2009, 03:05 AM

Fifth of a gallon. 750mL.

That's the worst. I've been that sick from drinking 4 or 5 times in my life. Rough shit, man.

Don't ever, ever drink a bottle of MD20/20 (Mogen David fortified wine, 20% alcohol and AFAIC, the rest is poison).  I did that just once when I was attending tech school in Dallas.  I was sick all weekend.

Reply #156 - July 07, 2009, 03:10 AM

I used to like 20/20 - specially the green one .
     Reply #157 - July 07, 2009, 05:09 PM

But do you pass out before the main event?  That could be a real drag.

I have not passed out yet, i always stop when i can't control myself Tongue

Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence

Reply #158 - September 15, 2009, 11:57 AM

You know, it's weird....the Ahmaddiya Muslim Community doesn't frown upon eating McDonalds/KFC/Nando's.

I would often find it hard to find a place to eat when I went out with my Shi'a/Sunni friends as they wouldn't heat the meat from those places whereas my parents had no problem with it..
     Reply #159 - September 15, 2009, 11:59 AM

Yeah but that's coz Ahmaddiya are kufr anyway.  Afro

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #160 - September 15, 2009, 12:01 PM

You know, it's weird....the Ahmaddiya Muslim Community doesn't frown upon eating McDonalds/KFC/Nando's.

I would often find it hard to find a place to eat when I went out with my Shi'a/Sunni friends as they wouldn't heat the meat from those places whereas my parents had no problem with it..

By the way sorry for hijacking the thread. I remember as a Sunni Muslim I used to think that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed died on the crapper. Is that actually true or is it a rumour?
     Reply #161 - September 15, 2009, 12:04 PM

Yeah but that's coz Ahmaddiya are kufr anyway.  Afro

Cheesy That's what all the Shi'a and Sunni Muslims say about them.

But then again all the Shi'a Muslims say that about Sunni and Ahmaddis, and the Sunni say that about the Shi'a and Ahmaddis.

It makes me feel a lot like this:

Flaming mad

I don't think I have a single Muslim friend now that doesn't drink alcohol  wacko
     Reply #162 - September 15, 2009, 12:09 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIlJ8ZCs4jY

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #163 - September 16, 2009, 01:47 AM

By the way sorry for hijacking the thread. I remember as a Sunni Muslim I used to think that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed died on the crapper. Is that actually true or is it a rumour?

You know, I don't actually know, I'm aware he had intestinal problems but I think the idea that he actually died on a toilet sounds like a story made up by non-Ahmaddis to mock them.

But who cares anyway how he died, that's the problem, all these unneccessary stories have been pushed onto people as a bid to make them more intolerant. I never thought that people were really that anti-Ahmaddi until I went to Ummah.com.

I think their problem is that they can't stand to see how the Ahmaddiya Muslim Community is close to the Western governments. They feel like it is a betrayal of their religion and culture - whereas Ahmaddis (and I) believe that it is a more progressive attitude than hostility towards the West!

As much as I reject Ahmaddiyat (because of the Islamic teachings), I have found that I haven't met many Ahmaddi Muslims that are hostile to any other religion.

Cheesy That's brilliant. I love it...it got me singing along and dancing.  dance
     Reply #164 - September 16, 2009, 08:00 AM

You know, I don't actually know, I'm aware he had intestinal problems but I think the idea that he actually died on a toilet sounds like a story made up by non-Ahmaddis to mock them.

But who cares anyway how he died, that's the problem, all these unneccessary stories have been pushed onto people as a bid to make them more intolerant. I never thought that people were really that anti-Ahmaddi until I went to Ummah.com.

I think their problem is that they can't stand to see how the Ahmaddiya Muslim Community is close to the Western governments. They feel like it is a betrayal of their religion and culture - whereas Ahmaddis (and I) believe that it is a more progressive attitude than hostility towards the West!

As much as I reject Ahmaddiyat (because of the Islamic teachings), I have found that I haven't met many Ahmaddi Muslims that are hostile to any other religion.

Cheesy That's brilliant. I love it...it got me singing along and dancing.  dance

Yeah, I think that rumour was used in an attempt to try to disprove his claim to prophethood. Much like saying that dying on a the crapper is a rather undignified way to go.
     Reply #165 - February 09, 2010, 02:20 PM

Like Elvis.
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6« Previous thread | Next thread »