Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins in Paradise!

(Read 17638 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins in Paradise!
     OP - May 07, 2009, 01:10 PM

Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins in Paradise.
    Here! I found 50 virgins and still have to find the rest!

If men get 72 virgins, What Do The Women Get?  Huh?

• Re: Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins in Paradise!
     Reply #1 - May 07, 2009, 01:16 PM

Muslim Men Get 72 Virgins in Paradise. What Do The Women Get?  Huh?

They get to watch!!!
     Reply #2 - May 07, 2009, 01:25 PM

The pain of cherry-popping for the rest of eternity as we are made into virgins after every sex session (I'd post the hadith but I cant remember where to find it).

We are also restrained in a pavilion where we are fucked without the other 71 wives seeing us-
    Bukhari vol.6:402: "The statement of Allah, Beautiful fair females restrained in pavilions. Narrated Qaisi, Allah's Apostle said, 'In Paradise there is a pavilion made of a single hollow pearl sixty miles wide, in each corner there are wives who will not see those in the other corners; and the believers will visit and enjoy them(all).'"

We will also be so attracted to our husband so that we will not desire another man because we obviously do not have our own sexual desires. God will dictate them for us-
    Tafseer; Ibn Katheer: 'Maidens chaste and restraining their glances 'meaning fresh and tender, absolutely and exclusively reserved for their husbands, and they will not see anything more handsome than their husbands.'

Quran 55:56: "In them will be (Maidens), chaste, restraining their glances, whom no man or Jinn before them has touched"

Reply #3 - May 07, 2009, 01:26 PM

Most apprently go down below, because they are ungrateful to their husbands, lack in intelligence and lack in religion.

Those that get to heaven end up with their husband and his 72 virgins.

Knowing Islam is the only true religion we do not allow propagation of any other religion. How can we allow building of churches and temples when their religion is wrong? Thus we will not allow such wrong things in our countries. - Zakir Naik
     Reply #4 - May 07, 2009, 01:26 PM

They get to be one of those lucky ladies who get to be a part of it all, they get to be the real wives, and share their hubby with all those other ladies.

makes me wish I could go to heaven so so much.  Roll Eyes

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #5 - May 07, 2009, 01:28 PM

The pain of cherry-popping for the rest of eternity as we are made into virgins after every sex session

I added an image to my post!!!

Actually I am now scared just looking at 50 of them!!! Is this supposed to make me feel like killing my self?

Reply #6 - May 07, 2009, 01:33 PM

They don't look like virgins to me, some of them have that look in their eyes that says "I've been done and I want MORE"  Cheesy

Reply #7 - May 07, 2009, 01:37 PM

Somehow I dont think any of those girls in the photo are virgins.

I think they have been enjoyed a plenty.

I would insist on a virgin.

truthful person never fears debates: http://omrow.blogspot.com/
     Reply #8 - May 07, 2009, 01:39 PM

Is it because you fear she would have had better and bigger than you and therefore would not be satisfied with you?

Reply #9 - May 07, 2009, 01:41 PM

They are virgins now!! Shame on you, are you doubting Allah?

The pain of cherry-popping for the rest of eternity as we are made into virgins after every sex session

The hymen! now you see it... now you don't!... now you see it... no no wait, now you don't!!

Reply #10 - May 07, 2009, 01:44 PM

The hymen! now you see it... now you don't!... now you see it... no no wait, now you don't!!

Lmao

Reply #11 - May 07, 2009, 01:48 PM

They don't look like virgins to me, some of them have that look in their eyes that says "I've been done and I want MORE"  Cheesy

LMFAO, Thats exactly what i thought.
     Reply #12 - May 07, 2009, 02:01 PM

Is it because you fear she would have had better and bigger than you and therefore would not be satisfied with you?

No.

Its because I dont like leftovers.

God knows what men like. He is so Bountiful.

Reply #13 - May 07, 2009, 02:35 PM

Hey wait a minute? did the Quran or Hadeeth say how these virgins would look like? Did they mention anything about their figure?

Reply #14 - May 07, 2009, 02:45 PM

Hey wait a minute? did the Quran or Hadeeth say how these virgins would look like? Did they mention anything about their figure?

(Clicky for piccy!)

Cheesy

They're much worse than that, the houris are see-through, you will be able to see their bone marrow! Whatever turns Mo on...
     Reply #15 - May 07, 2009, 02:49 PM

If each man gets 72 virgins and each virgin is attracted to only one man, and if women are more likely to end up in hellfire than men... SOMEBODY IS TELLING THE LIES!!!!!!!!1111111 :S

Do not look directly at the operational end of the device.
     Reply #16 - May 07, 2009, 03:00 PM

If each man gets 72 virgins and each virgin is attracted to only one man, and if women are more likely to end up in hellfire than men... SOMEBODY IS TELLING THE LIES!!!!!!!!1111111 :S

God creates special whores... I mean houris for men that have not been on earth. They are considered lesser beings, such is the mercy of god
     Reply #17 - May 07, 2009, 03:01 PM

No.

Its because I dont like leftovers.

Yeah, they don't like you much either.  Afro

God knows what men like. He is so Bountiful.

I call bullshit on this whole user account, anyone else think this must be someone pulling our legs?  it's just too unbelievable that anyone could be this deluded.....could they?  Cheesy

Reply #18 - May 07, 2009, 03:06 PM

I think it is possible - I have met cocky student union members before (I bet he does not say half of this on the campaign trail)

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #19 - May 07, 2009, 03:42 PM

God creates special whores... I mean houris for men that have not been on earth. They are considered lesser beings, such is the mercy of god

lol, blowup dolls biological version? :S

Do not look directly at the operational end of the device.
     Reply #20 - May 07, 2009, 03:44 PM

I've seen him spamming on the Richard Dawkins forum with the same link as is in his sig.  I think he's probly a real person, sad as that is.   parrot

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #21 - May 07, 2009, 06:51 PM

Hey... now that could be a discovery!! Well done PeruvianSkies  Afro
    Has any one talked about the origin of the word WHORE?? Is it possibly from the word HOOR from Hoor El-Ein?

Reply #22 - May 07, 2009, 07:01 PM

I've seen him spamming on the Richard Dawkins forum with the same link as is in his sig.  I think he's probly a real person, sad as that is.   parrot

Has Richard Dawkins ever commented on that forum?  Whats his user name (RichardDawkins perhaps)?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #23 - May 07, 2009, 07:45 PM

The pain of cherry-popping for the rest of eternity as we are made into virgins after every sex session (I'd post the hadith but I cant remember where to find it).

We are also restrained in a pavilion where we are fucked without the other 71 wives seeing us-
    Bukhari vol.6:402: "The statement of Allah, Beautiful fair females restrained in pavilions. Narrated Qaisi, Allah's Apostle said, 'In Paradise there is a pavilion made of a single hollow pearl sixty miles wide, in each corner there are wives who will not see those in the other corners; and the believers will visit and enjoy them(all).'"

We will also be so attracted to our husband so that we will not desire another man because we obviously do not have our own sexual desires. God will dictate them for us-
    Tafseer; Ibn Katheer: 'Maidens chaste and restraining their glances 'meaning fresh and tender, absolutely and exclusively reserved for their husbands, and they will not see anything more handsome than their husbands.'

Quran 55:56: "In them will be (Maidens), chaste, restraining their glances, whom no man or Jinn before them has touched"

So you'll be something like robots or animated love dolls but not human.

Maybe that is what ProMo (prophet mohammad) had in mind when he said that the majority of Hell's residents were women.  I.e. it's all the same place but whether it's "heaven" or "hell" depends on your gender.

Reading this stuff is like reading the orientation manual for the "Twilight Zone".
     Reply #24 - May 07, 2009, 07:49 PM

You're welcome to her.  Personally, I would prefer a retired hooker who knew what she was doing and could show me a good time.  Bonus points for personality and charm.

Reply #25 - May 07, 2009, 09:39 PM

Clearly having a virgin is important for you. A virgin will be too inexperienced to realize how some men are a doofus in bed. I do not think the problem is they have been enjoyed plenty. I believe the real problem is that you have not been enjoyed at all.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #26 - May 08, 2009, 12:08 PM

Well, you would never know.  Wink

Reply #27 - May 08, 2009, 03:12 PM

Has Richard Dawkins ever commented on that forum?  Whats his user name (RichardDawkins perhaps)?

Yes he posts there sometimes, under his own name.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #28 - May 08, 2009, 03:51 PM

Yes he posts there sometimes, under his own name.

I am sorry to say that I don't know who Richard Dawkins is. Can any one say a brief words about him? Is he a scholar interested in Religion?

Reply #29 - May 08, 2009, 04:12 PM

I am sorry to say that I don't know who Richard Dawkins is. Can any one say a brief words about him? Is he a scholar interested in Religion?

Dawkins is the idiot who admits God might exist, and still curses people who believe in God.

Can you believe that!!

He is suppose to be a Professor.

That is his level of reasoning.

Still lot of people respect such a man.

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »