Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

What's happened to the fo...
Today at 12:54 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:49 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Ayesha Murdered Muhammad, with Extreme Sex!!!

(Read 24697 times)
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Ayesha Murdered Muhammad, with Extreme Sex!!!
     OP - April 26, 2009, 04:23 PM

Apparently Muhammad died while banging Ayesha & she blamed herself for his death! dance

Ibn Hisham page 682:

?.that he heard Aisha say: ?The apostle died on my bosom during my turn: [of having sex with]. It was due to my ignorance and extreme youth that the apostle died in my arms

Ayesha was 18 when Mo died right? So how was she "extremely young"? In that day & age, 18 was significantly mature.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 144:

Narrated ?Aisha:
    ...during his fatal ailment, Allah's Apostle, used to ask his wives, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished, and he stayed at 'Aisha's house till he died there. He died on the day of my usual turn (of having sex) at my house. Allah took him unto him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my SALIVA.

Aisha is blaming her youth and ignorance for causing Prophet?s death. Aisha?s eager cooperation excited Prophet immensely which lead to a wild session of foreplay and tongue action followed by intensive sex. Due to her inexperience she could not see the danger of an old man performing sex with a young woman during his serious illness. Timely slowing down or stopping him could have saved his life. Prophet had an explosive climax which his old and sick heart could not handle and went in a cardiac arrest. She saw him die and slump on her bosom during his moment of extreme pleasure. (which is not uncommon in such cases). That is why she felt guilty of causing his death... grin12

So Muhammad couldn't even recite the shahada Muslims are supposed to recite at death, "There is no God but Allah & Muhammad(in Mo's case I) is the Messenger of Allah."

Muhammad should've ideally recited, "There is no God but Allah & I am the Messenger of Allah!" but he died French kissing & making out!

Since Muslims consider him their role model in all actions, should they recite the shahada while dying or should they french kiss & make out while dying? dance

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
  • Re: Ayesha Murdered Muhammad, with Extreme Sex!!!
     Reply #1 - April 26, 2009, 04:24 PM

This was cited a while back. I remember making a comment on it and getting castigated for it, but I can't recall what I said.

"At 8:47 I do a grenade jump off a ladder."
     Reply #2 - April 26, 2009, 04:50 PM

Ayesha reminds me of the Black Widow Spider, which famously kills its partner after mating!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #3 - April 26, 2009, 04:53 PM

Ayesha reminds me of the Black Widow Spider, which famously kills its partner after mating!

Cheesy

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #4 - April 26, 2009, 05:22 PM

On a serious note, why did Ayesha have such extreme sex? She was married for 9 whole years, & 18 isn't that little.

I've never had sex, but if I were to have sex with a very old & ill man, I would know to take things slowly, this is natural instinct plus my extensive Mills & Boon reading, which doesn't even have old, sick men.

Couldn't an 18 year old, much married Ayesha realise this? Roll Eyes

Reply #5 - April 26, 2009, 06:11 PM

What extreme sex? It sounds like an average sex session to me. I feel quite bad for poor Aisha, I couldn't imagine anything more horrific happening during sex.
     Reply #6 - April 26, 2009, 06:22 PM

What extreme sex? It sounds like an average sex session to me.

Actually  as I said, I haven't had sex, so I don't know exactly, but avarage sex sessions between men & women in their teens & even twenties is somewhat different from sex sessions where one partner is extremely old.

Mo was in his early sixties, in today's day & age, its like a person in his early eighties. I don't think such people should indulge in very erotic sessions with nubile 18 year olds.

I feel quite bad for poor Aisha, I couldn't imagine anything more horrific happening during sex.

Lol, its unlikely to happen to you, unless you decide to marry or hook up with a 90 year old!  Wink

Reply #7 - April 26, 2009, 09:04 PM

Narrated ?Aisha:
    ...during his fatal ailment, Allah's Apostle, used to ask his wives, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished, and he stayed at 'Aisha's house till he died there. He died on the day of my usual turn (of having sex) at my house. Allah took him unto him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my SALIVA.

That little bit in parentheses '(of having sex)' - where did it come from?  Can you please post the original Arabic, and / or the link where you found this one?  In all my years, I never heard it said that they were having sex on the day he died.  He was feverish for a week or so before, so weak that he wasn't even leading the prayers.  But still, every day they would move him to the apartment of the wife whose night to be with him it was, so she would still spend her time with him.  That doesn't mean they were having sex and I think it's kind of a stretch, given the mutawatir narrations about how weak and feverish he was for days before that. I am very wary of bits in parentheses - the Salafees do the same thing to make the Quran and Sunnah look like they are commanding things that aren't in the original texts, so I'd like to take a look at the text myself if possible.

Aisha is blaming her youth and ignorance for causing Prophet?s death. Aisha?s eager cooperation excited Prophet immensely which lead to a wild session of foreplay and tongue action followed by intensive sex. Due to her inexperience she could not see the danger of an old man performing sex with a young woman during his serious illness. Timely slowing down or stopping him could have saved his life. Prophet had an explosive climax which his old and sick heart could not handle and went in a cardiac arrest. She saw him die and slump on her bosom during his moment of extreme pleasure. (which is not uncommon in such cases).

Where did you get this from? 

Muhammad should've ideally recited, "There is no God but Allah & I am the Messenger of Allah!" but he died French kissing & making out!

It is well known that he died saying 'Al salah, al salah!'  I know you hate him and everything, and that's fine, but I have to be honest and say that this post reminds me of something from FFI.

[this space for rent]
     Reply #8 - April 26, 2009, 09:28 PM

Yeah, you are going bonkers here. In any case murder requires intent. Even if you assume they were having sex then it still wouldn't be murder unless she intended to fuck him to death. Also, as you admitted, you know nothing about sex except from what you have read in Mills and Boon. Let's just say that Mills and Boon wont give you the whole story. Grin

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #9 - April 26, 2009, 09:34 PM

Aisha is blaming her youth and ignorance for causing Prophet?s death. Aisha?s eager cooperation excited Prophet immensely which lead to a wild session of foreplay and tongue action followed by intensive sex. Due to her inexperience she could not see the danger of an old man performing sex with a young woman during his serious illness. Timely slowing down or stopping him could have saved his life. Prophet had an explosive climax which his old and sick heart could not handle and went in a cardiac arrest. She saw him die and slump on her bosom during his moment of extreme pleasure.

Talk about ruining the moment!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #10 - April 27, 2009, 02:27 AM

I'd like to die that way.

Such a peaceful way to go mashallah.  Smiley

Call me TAP TAP! for I am THE ASS PATTER!
     Reply #11 - April 27, 2009, 03:35 AM

Apparently Muhammad died while banging Ayesha & she blamed herself for his death! dance

I did not expect that to come from an Indian Hindu role-model here, trying to keep high standards. If a Westerner had written such, I would have just ignored the idiot moron.

You must have seen Hindu widows in action, when their husbands pass away and the poor sad women cling to the dead husband's body, not naked at all, hug and kiss, their faces buried in the dead husband's neck, crying out and wriggling, etc.

Do you consider that a sexual act and do you think they bang their dead husbands? Coming from an oriental culture, you should have easily grasped.

You will be witnessing the same one day in your own home. Will you call that banging? And do check with the ex-Muslims, if any has seen his/her mother banging the dead father. Check with 'Ayesha Ahmed', who writes for FFI, whether her mother banged her dead father.  Cheesy

BMZ
     Reply #12 - April 27, 2009, 03:57 AM

I am a Zoroastrian-what you call a Zorat BMZ.

Actually, there's a very rich Indian Zoroastrian man I know, who married a 22 year old when he was 76, & was probably murdered died in her arms in his honeymoon! Tongue

You can make fun of Zoroastrians if you want-I won't mind.

Reply #13 - April 27, 2009, 04:06 AM

Narrated ?Aisha:

That little bit in parentheses '(of having sex)' - where did it come from?  Can you please post the original Arabic, and / or the link where you found this one?  In all my years, I never heard it said that they were having sex on the day he died.  He was feverish for a week or so before, so weak that he wasn't even leading the prayers.  But still, every day they would move him to the apartment of the wife whose night to be with him it was, so she would still spend her time with him.  That doesn't mean they were having sex and I think it's kind of a stretch, given the mutawatir narrations about how weak and feverish he was for days before that. I am very wary of bits in parentheses - the Salafees do the same thing to make the Quran and Sunnah look like they are commanding things that aren't in the original texts, so I'd like to take a look at the text myself if possible.

I got it from here fading!  Smiley

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/062.sbt.html

This site is one of the most respected hadith collections possible online-& its not a bigoted, anti Muslim site.

Please scroll down to Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 144 & check it for yourself.

Reply #14 - April 27, 2009, 04:18 AM

@ fading,

I got the rest from Ibn Hisham page 682, unfortunately its not available online-you can buy\rent one & check up.

Also, Muhammad might have died reciting Al Salah Al Salah, but in this particular Sahih Bukhari narration by Ayesha, she claims that he died doing a particular act & there's no mention of Al Salah...

This is another site, an Islamic download site which also gives the Bukhari hadith as I've stated it:

https://www.jannah.com/cgi-bin/library/hadeeth.pl?coll=1&book=62&chap=&from=140&limit=10

I know I can sometimes be rude towards Muhammad, I've frankly stated that many times, but I had checked up all the sources myself beforehand.

If there are any errors, I'm truly sorry.

Reply #15 - April 27, 2009, 04:20 AM

What extreme sex? It sounds like an average sex session to me. I feel quite bad for poor Aisha, I couldn't imagine anything more horrific happening during sex.

Well, average or poor, let's hope she really enjoyed it because the door closed after that day and she was never allowed any more.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #16 - April 27, 2009, 04:37 AM

@ BMZ, this is a site about Zoroastrianism, since your knowledge about this faith as well as your spelling of the faith seems poor, this site will hopefully teach you certain things, to better enable you to ridicule Zoroastrians or Zorats.

I have also given you the link to this site about Ismailis to which my mom's sect is closely linked.

Yes, its a Shia sect, & a tiny breakaway sect within the Shia sect. Since you accuse FFI of using Shia material, you might want to accuse me of corrupted material as well.

Reply #17 - April 27, 2009, 05:33 AM

Actually, there's a very rich Indian Zoroastrian man I know, who married a 22 year old when he was 76, & was probably murdered died in her arms in his honeymoon! Tongue

Irrelevant and off my point! See what I referred to. Don't give me the Zorat crap, please.

I just wanted you to feel ashamed, Rashna. Try even if you don't feel. 

Have you seen Zorastrian women banging or screwing the dead body of their husbands?

Go, check and figure first before writing nonsense. I have asked you to check with ex-Muslims, whether any has seen his/her mother banging the dead body of his/her father or heard of any such thing.

Think before you write wild. Your remark was disgusting and if you feel it is okay, then there is certainly something wrong with  your mind!

You do not have to stoop so low when you attack Islam, knowing that you follow a junk religion. 

BMZ

Reply #18 - April 27, 2009, 07:26 AM

@RASHNA

Narrated ?Aisha:

You are 100 % right about your conclusion . Troll BMZ attracted my attention and thats why I feel the need to comment here.Focus on the part in red. IT says  Allah took him (i.e took away his life) WHILE his head was between Aisha's chest and neck and his saliva was mixed with her i.e muhhamad died when his head was between her chest and neck and his saliva was mixed with her which means he was having sex before he died. "WHILE" indicates that the act was going on and Muhhamad died during this act.IT doesnt say all these things happened  after Muhhamad died so you see troll BMZ is back to work again coming up with useless posts .

Reply #19 - April 27, 2009, 07:32 AM

Hello BMZ,

I thought you'd parted ways with COEM. You waved goodbye twice, both of which coincided with your failures to come up with rational counter-arguments in debates. (Surprise, surprise.) Are you back to debate the Holocaust now, or Aisha's age at marriage, I wonder?

Quote from: BMZ

I guess you're joking. Aren't you ashamed to make farewell posts when you are unable to defend a point in a debate, then come back to preach morality to other posters? It's poor forum ethiquette, to say the least.

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
     Reply #20 - April 27, 2009, 07:35 AM

Irrelevant and off my point! See what I referred to. Don't give me the Zorat crap, please.

Have you seen Zorastrian women banging or screwing the dead body of their husbands?

Go, check and figure first before writing nonsense. I have asked you to check with ex-Muslims, whether any has seen his/her mother banging the dead body of his/her father or heard of any such thing.

Think before you write wild. Your remark was disgusting and if you feel it is okay, then there is certainly something wrong with  your mind!

You do not have to stoop so low when you attack Islam, knowing that you follow a junk religion. 

BMZ

Thanks for your return.  

The remark is not as disgusting as his acts of having sex with a young girl in the first place, these quotes just show up the absurdity of your belief, and how yours is also a 'junk' religion

In fact junk is something you can throw away and is worthless.  Islam is worse, you are unable to leave its shackles, and its actually very dangerous.  'Toxic waste' is probably more apt.

P.S  Rasna does not believe in Zorastrianism, but as a young girl she realised it was not for her.  

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #21 - April 27, 2009, 07:46 AM

Also nowhere did Rashna say that Ayesha had sex with a dead man. She said Mohammed died while having sex, which is an entirely different thing to necrophilia. BMZ, if you wish to dispute what Rashna said that is fine, but you should at least attack what she did say rather than attacking something she did not say.

Reply #22 - April 27, 2009, 07:53 AM

Ibn Hisham page 682:

?.that he heard Aisha say: ?The apostle died on my bosom during my turn: [of having sex with]. It was due to my ignorance and extreme youth that the apostle died in my arms
    [/color]

Another question that can be asked is why would Aisha blame her youth ? How are youth of Aisha and dying of muhhamad  connected? IF Muhhamad wasnt having sex and died a normal death then why would Aisha blame her youth for that? Does BMZ want to tell us that Muhhamad died because Aisha was very young?Huh?  Cheesy IT adds up only when we see that Aisha was wild when having sex with the oldie.
     Reply #23 - April 27, 2009, 07:55 AM

Yeah, you are going bonkers here. In any case murder requires intent. Even if you assume they were having sex then it still wouldn't be murder unless she intended to fuck him to death. Also, as you admitted, you know nothing about sex except from what you have read in Mills and Boon. Let's just say that Mills and Boon wont give you the whole story. Grin

Allright sorry!  Smiley

Maybe I should've titled the thread, "Ayesha unintentionally murdered Muhammad, or blamed herself for Muhammad's death."

If Muhammad had been having sex with a 58-65 year old woman when he was ill at 63, rather than with an 18 year old, he'd have taken things slow & lived a little more.

Reply #24 - April 27, 2009, 08:02 AM

Not necessarily. You've never had sex. Grin

Reply #25 - April 27, 2009, 08:04 AM

Allright sorry!  Smiley

Maybe I should've titled the thread, "Ayesha unintentionally murdered Muhammad, or blamed herself for Muhammad's death."

If Muhammad had been having sex with a 58-65 year old woman when he was ill at 63, rather than with an 18 year old, he'd have taken things slow & lived a little more.

He should have stuck with Sauda rather than make her give her nights up because she is too old Wink Mo aint no youngster himself.

Also, I realise you are too young to know what extreme sex is so I'll clarify that kissing during sex is just normal and not extreme at all yes That hadith makes the kiss look quite awkward though, his head was in between her chest and neck which kissing? That must've hurt Aisha's neck to kiss him at that angle :\
     Reply #26 - April 27, 2009, 08:08 AM

Not necessarily. You've never had sex. Grin

Cheesy

Also, I realise you are too young to know what extreme sex is so I'll clarify that kissing during sex is just normal and not extreme at all yes That hadith makes the kiss look quite awkward though, his head was in between her chest and neck which kissing? That must've hurt Aisha's neck to kiss him at that angle :\

Lol! Thanks.  Smiley

Reply #27 - April 27, 2009, 09:11 AM

Also nowhere did Rashna say that Ayesha had sex with a dead man. She said Mohammed died while having sex, which is an entirely different thing to necrophilia. BMZ, if you wish to dispute what Rashna said that is fine, but you should at least attack what she did say rather than attacking something she did not say.

Osmanthus,

Please. I don't need your bullshit here. Rashna knows what she wrote and what she implied. It is quite clear.
    Let Rashna speak for herself.

First, you are neither a Muslim nor an ex-Muslim. This is such a filth that no genuine ex-Muslim would even say anything like that.

You guys really stoop to a level in defending something wrong that you leave barbarians behind. In your hate for Islam and the Muslims you project yourselves as the lowest of the low and even bigots think twice before writing.

Where one is gross and wrong, condemn that.

If a wife hugs and clings to the dead body of her husband, do you consider that as the wife is banging her dead husband? If, you do, then I cannot consider you a human, osmanthus.

BMZ
     Reply #28 - April 27, 2009, 09:15 AM

Do you realise making ridiculous assertions, loses credibility for your entire post, and even you as a person.

1.  Twice you have implied I am not a genuine ex-muslim for believing your holy prophet was a paedophilic monster
    2.  Osmanthus is not human. 

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #29 - April 27, 2009, 09:19 AM

Osmanthus,

Please. I don't need your bullshit here. Rashna knows what she wrote and what she implied. It is quite clear.
    Let Rashna speak for herself.

First, you are neither a Muslim nor an ex-Muslim. This is such a filth that no genuine ex-Muslim would even say anything like that.

You guys really stoop to a level in defending something wrong that you leave barbarians behind. In your hate for Islam and the Muslims you project yourselves as the lowest of the low and even bigots think twice before writing.

Where one is gross and wrong, condemn that.

If a wife hugs and clings to the dead body of her husband, do you consider that as the wife is banging her dead husband? If, you do, then I cannot consider you a human, osmanthus.

BMZ

You're getting it wrong, BMZ. You seem to think Rashna said that Ayesha was having sex with a dead man. I've already told Rashna I thought she was going over the top with this thread and so have others, so it isn't as if she is getting unqualified support here. What I am trying to tell you is that you are attacking the wrong point. She didn't say what you are accusing her of saying. She never said Ayesha was getting off on a dead man. Like I told you, it would make more sense for you to attack what she did say rather than what she did not say. I'm surprised you can't see this.

• 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »