Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Assalaamu alaikum o sinners!

(Read 12545 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Assalaamu alaikum o sinners!
     Reply #30 - April 12, 2009, 07:37 PM

Look mate, you threaten me and say you're gonna kill me but dont have the balls to back it up?

Allah would be ashamed of you. Come here and fight the kafir.

I don't think he is a Muslim some non Muslim is screwing around. Genuine Muslims don't bother with such websites.
     Reply #31 - April 12, 2009, 07:38 PM

Look mate, you threaten me and say you're gonna kill me but dont have the balls to back it up?

Allah would be ashamed of you. Come here and fight the kafir.

I don't think he is a Muslim some non Muslim is screwing around. Genuine Muslims don't bother with such websites.

I know but it was worth a shot.  Cheesy
    Bit of fun for me though.
     Reply #32 - April 12, 2009, 07:40 PM

You joker. It's all good though. Thanks for the laughs mate.  Cheesy
     Reply #33 - April 12, 2009, 07:45 PM

You dont mind if I post your first PM here though yeah?
     Reply #34 - April 12, 2009, 07:47 PM

sorry people.

its a hot fucking easter sunday evening and the kids have eaten all the easter eggs. I was bored so I decided to pull off the old Saudi Sheikh.

Basically Im 45, I live in Brighton and I have 2 kids. I used to live in Saudi Arabia and it was hell. I dont hate all Muslims but I do hate Wahabis and Deobandis and other such extremist no balls scum. They really put a bee in my  bonnet especially that fatal combination of both ignorance and arrogance, so i decided to have a laugh. Highlight of my day.

Anyway, i dont really plan on sticking around because I already know all I need to about islam, but I do think you people are brave for going against the grain and standing up to extremist fuckwits who would kill you without blinking. Even those who have never been Muslims are brave. Sorry for the bandwith wastage and for insulting you MSinghK-you are a good sport.

Cheerio.
     Reply #35 - April 12, 2009, 07:47 PM

You dont mind if I post your first PM here though yeah?

go ahead.
     Reply #36 - April 12, 2009, 07:51 PM

sorry people.

its a hot fucking easter sunday evening and the kids have eaten all the easter eggs. I was bored so I decided to pull off the old Saudi Sheikh.

Basically Im 45, I live in Brighton and I have 2 kids. I used to live in Saudi Arabia and it was hell. I dont hate all Muslims but I do hate Wahabis and Deobandis and other such extremist no balls scum. They really put a bee in my  bonnet especially that fatal combination of both ignorance and arrogance, so i decided to have a laugh. Highlight of my day.

Anyway, i dont really plan on sticking around because I already know all I need to about islam, but I do think you people are brave for going against the grain and standing up to extremist fuckwits who would kill you without blinking. Even those who have never been Muslims are brave. Sorry for the bandwith wastage and for insulting you MSinghK-you are a good sport.

Cheerio.

Same bruv. I didn't mean the shit I said. I knew you werent for real.
    Please stay though. You dont have to stay here to learn. Im only here to have fun. I dont enter debats or anything. Trust me, there are loads of nice people on here.
     Reply #37 - April 12, 2009, 07:52 PM

First PM to me:

I leeve in soodi arabia

You schizophrenic wanker.

You're a joker man. I want you to stay. You sound like a laugh.

You practically live right near me. Im in the Dartford area.
     Reply #38 - April 12, 2009, 07:55 PM

Tah bruv.

I'm sure there are a lot of nice ppl here, I already see people have a good sense of humour and are fairly witty but forums arent my thing, and apart from sunday nites I dont really have time to spare.

anyway, thanks everyone, nice place nice people. Have fun!
     Reply #39 - April 12, 2009, 07:56 PM

Is this a joke?

Welcome btw.

It has to be a joke!  Cheesy

YOU'RE BACK!!!!

Where did you go Shan. Been missing you here.

I missed you too! Just trying to stay out of trouble.  parrot
     Reply #40 - April 12, 2009, 07:56 PM

sorry people.

Cheerio.

No problem mate, you were a good laugh, I'll never forget the - "Haraam wiz chilli on tup!" Cheesy

So are you an ex-muslim?
     Reply #41 - April 12, 2009, 07:57 PM

Tah bruv.

I'm sure there are a lot of nice ppl here, I already see people have a good sense of humour and are fairly witty but forums arent my thing, and apart from sunday nites I dont really have time to spare.

anyway, thanks everyone, nice place nice people. Have fun!

NOOOO. Please dont. I didnt mean the shit I said before. Just stay, even if it is only on Sundays.
     Reply #42 - April 12, 2009, 07:58 PM

Is this a joke?

Welcome btw.

It has to be a joke!  Cheesy

YOU'RE BACK!!!!

Where did you go Shan. Been missing you here.

I missed you too! Just trying to stay out of trouble.  parrot

Anything eventful happen?
    So what's been happening maaaan. Its been time. What's America been saying?
     Reply #43 - April 12, 2009, 08:01 PM

sorry people.

Cheerio.

No problem mate, you were a good laugh, I'll never forget the - "Haraam wiz chilli on tup!" Cheesy

So are you an ex-muslim?

Nah, if you live in saudi for a good 10 years you get the gist of things. I thought about it once but it isnt for me, not cause I hate it just because I dont really believe in God, whether of the Allah flavour or otherwise.

Maybe MSinghK, I'll see what Im up to next sunday, for now though I have to split cause the fecking kids want to go on myspace and msn and feck knows what else. feckin cyber generation.

peace all.
     Reply #44 - April 12, 2009, 08:02 PM

Nah, if you live in saudi for a good 10 years you get the gist of things. I thought about it once but it isnt for me, not cause I hate it just because I dont really believe in God, whether of the Allah flavour or otherwise.

Maybe MSinghK, I'll see what Im up to next sunday, for now though I have to split cause the fecking kids want to go on myspace and msn and feck knows what else. feckin cyber generation.

peace all.

Yeah, just pop in and that. You should stay.
    Im part of the cyber generation too man. Im 18. This is the best generation. You can do all sorts of shit on here.  Cheesy
     Reply #45 - April 12, 2009, 08:04 PM

peace all.

Ah fair enough. Hope to see you back Smiley
     Reply #46 - April 12, 2009, 10:17 PM

Rofl. Well that was a bit of fun. Grin  Drop in again if you feel like it, mate. No problem either way. Cheers.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #47 - April 12, 2009, 11:04 PM

Berlawi Muslims are cool.
     Reply #48 - April 13, 2009, 02:38 AM

His language reminds me of...

'SILENCE! I keel you!'  Roll Eyes
     Reply #49 - April 13, 2009, 03:09 PM

Damn, I missed all the fun.   Cry 

Welcome Astaghfirullah.   Smiley

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #50 - April 13, 2009, 04:48 PM

I am reading the third post, he sounds very much like zakir naik.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #51 - April 16, 2009, 12:43 AM

I couldnt help but read this thread....and.

This was actually pretty funny

Alzo, u snd me your zakat tax or jizya for nt being moozlim. it cost abut 2000 us dollhars. Send it too "Mahmoudmahmoud@hotmail.com" wiz paypal and inshaallah i put it in charity box in local masjid and u will be a good muslim inshallah.

Cheesy

You guys have a pretty fun sense of humor over here.

The foundation of superstition is ignorance, the
    superstructure is faith and the dome is a vain hope. Superstition
    is the child of ignorance and the mother of misery.
    -Robert G. Ingersoll (1898)

"Do time ninjas have this ability?" "Yeah. Only they stay silent and aren't douchebags."  -Ibl
     Reply #52 - May 02, 2009, 02:33 PM

welcome to the forum, Astaghfirullah

you called me a sinner? what makes you think that you are not a sinner your self? what makes you think a religion that teaches God which is capable of leading people into wrongdoing are pointing to the true God?what makes think a religion that called for a killing of apostasy of islam is peaceful? what makes you think a religion that gives an affinity between a apostate of islam and a traitor has its rightful place in heaven? and what makes you think that a follower which follows 23:5-6 are not sinners?

right to live,
    Li
     Reply #53 - May 02, 2009, 03:35 PM

You guys may want to read his more recent posts on this thread, he is an atheist Tongue
     Reply #54 - May 02, 2009, 04:35 PM

His language reminds me of...

'SILENCE! I keel you!'  Roll Eyes

Who says that?
     Reply #55 - May 02, 2009, 04:49 PM

you called me a sinner? what makes you think that you are not a sinner your self? what makes you think a religion that teaches God which is capable of leading people into wrongdoing are pointing to the true God?what makes think a religion that called for a killing of apostasy of islam is peaceful? what makes you think a religion that gives an affinity between a apostate of islam and a traitor has its rightful place in heaven? and what makes you think that a follower which follows 23:5-6 are not sinners?

right to live,
    Li

It was a jok! Jokkkkk! I do not and will not care about ghod in any form. A-The-Ist.
     Reply #56 - May 02, 2009, 04:51 PM

Who says 'SILENCE! I keel you!' ?
     Reply #57 - May 02, 2009, 04:53 PM

right to live,
    Li

It was a jok! Jokkkkk! I do not and will not care about ghod in any form. A-The-Ist.

I sent you jizya by Paypal. Does that make me good Moozlim?
     Reply #58 - May 02, 2009, 04:58 PM

right to live,
    Li

I sent you jizya by Paypal. Does that make me good Moozlim?

Yes, Inshallah allah will forgive you. if you want kooran classes via web you need to pay a voluntary obligation tax (zakah) of 500q4304524 dollhars.
     Reply #59 - May 02, 2009, 06:41 PM

Who says 'SILENCE! I keel you!' ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

Over 78 million viewed this clip on YouTube!

correction: actually 87,925,788 views

• Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »