Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Assalaamu alaikum o sinners!

(Read 12546 times)
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Assalaamu alaikum o sinners!
     OP - April 12, 2009, 06:43 PM

AS to my ex brothers and sisters

i was sitting in the maktab in my manzil using internet to look at websites and i was looking at the google site and i found there is such a thing as "ex-muslims"?!!!

ex muslims???!! Dont you know its haraam to leave the tru religion??!!! It is haraam and allah will put u in hell fire! Astaghfirullah! as well if you were in other contries allah would send sum good people to kill you and destry your webste, but becuz you are in haraam kaffir contries, allah dint send anone.

i invite you ex brothers and sisters to come bak to allah and al islaam. you are being verry haraam now and allah does not like haraam peple. you can hide in the west for a few years, buit when islaam takes ovr in the west, you will be fond and killed. i am tring to help you not be killed becaz allah dosnt like peoplee dying.

repent and go to mosque and ask forgiveness. allah will forgive u. if you have queztions u can ask me and i will tell you how gud islam is. i dont know if your parents were very bad or if yu want to drink alchol and have sex with gays but thze things are verry bad for hooman. that reason allah banned them in first place.

Astaghfirullah! Rturn to Islam befor allah decide to panish you!

wasallam
  • Re: Assalaamu alaikum o sinners!
     Reply #1 - April 12, 2009, 06:44 PM

Is this a joke?

Welcome btw.
     Reply #2 - April 12, 2009, 06:51 PM

Is this a joke?

Welcome btw.

Jok?? Jok???!!! no jok in islaam!!!!11

it is haraam to jok in islaaam. that is y we had to ban denish produkts in 2006 becuyz they jok!

Rasoolullah said: ""A slave (of Allaah) would utter a word, without paying attention to it, which would result in him going down into the Hellfire further than the distance between the east and the west." "

Wy you upset me like tht my ex brother? You askin me if i jok?Huh? Do ex muzlims hav no respect for allah who created them and snd them a clear kooran?

No jok!!!! No jok!!!

Astaghfirullah. Broder. It is neerly too late for u to turn bak to islaaam. Dya of jugement coming in 2012 becuz of planetary pole shift and sun come from west to east like it say in hadees. You have 3 years to rettun to islaaam and beecom good muslim again.

I help u brother.
     Reply #3 - April 12, 2009, 06:56 PM

Is this a joke?

Welcome btw.

it is haraam to jok in islaaam. that is y we had to ban denish produkts in 2006 becuyz they jok!

Rasoolullah said: ""A slave (of Allaah) would utter a word, without paying attention to it, which would result in him going down into the Hellfire further than the distance between the east and the west." "

Wy you upset me like tht my ex brother? You askin me if i jok?Huh? Do ex muzlims hav no respect for allah who created them and snd them a clear kooran?

No jok!!!! No jok!!!

Astaghfirullah. Broder. It is neerly too late for u to turn bak to islaaam. Dya of jugement coming in 2012 becuz of planetary pole shift and sun come from west to east like it say in hadees. You have 3 years to rettun to islaaam and beecom good muslim again.

I help u brother.

I have never been a Muslim. I would rather die than become one.
    3 years to return to Islam? That is the biggest joke mate, and you know it.

Oh, and if you think Islam will rule the west, keep dreaming. It cant even rule the east.
     Reply #4 - April 12, 2009, 06:58 PM

Welcome though.
    I think your arrival is such a wake up call that some of the exmuslims are at the majid already.
     Reply #5 - April 12, 2009, 06:58 PM

I have a good and simple message to you my friend: Fuck you!  Afro

German ex-Muslim forumMy YouTubeList of Ex-Muslims
    Wikis: en de fr ar tr
    CEMB-Chat
    I'm on an indefinite break...
     Reply #6 - April 12, 2009, 07:01 PM

It's obvious this guy aint for real. No-one can be this.....erm......lost.
     Reply #7 - April 12, 2009, 07:03 PM

Is this a joke?

Welcome btw.

No jok!!!! No jok!!!

I help u brother.

I have never been a Muslim. I would rather die than become one.
    3 years to return to Islam? That is the biggest joke mate, and you know it.

Oh, and if you think Islam will rule the west, keep dreaming. It cant even rule the east.

astaghfirullah! U not muzlim and u nver been mooslim? haraaaaM! Haararasrm!

it is hareem for u not  be muslim. you want to burn in hell? A lot peole in hell so it smelly and hoot and cramped. you will burn with gorge bush and tony bliar and mafackma ghandi! Haraaam

Haraam wiz chilli on  tup!

yOU bezom musdllim now or i com to ur houz and kill u for bein Kreestien or Joo. you now bekam muslim! it eazy, look, u say shahada!: La ilaha illlla allah, mmuhammadan rasoolullah. Alzo, u snd me your zakat tax or jizya for nt being moozlim. it cost abut 2000 us dollhars. Send it too "Mahmoudmahmoud@hotmail.com" wiz paypal and inshaallah i put it in charity box in local masjid and u will be a good muslim inshallah.

In 3 yerz allah will destrou world amnd kill everyvody for nt being muzlim and day of qudgement happen, it wont be funny! that why i wnat my ex brothers to becam muslim agan and we go to heaven 2togheer.

haraaM!

Becom muslim u jew or i find u!

Astaghfirullah, astaghfirullah!
     Reply #8 - April 12, 2009, 07:06 PM

Shut the fuck up already. If you're for real, which I doubt a bit, then you're a fucking disgrace of a human being.

CEMB-Chat
     Reply #9 - April 12, 2009, 07:09 PM

it is hareem for u not  be muslim. you want to burn in hell? A lot peole in hell so it smelly and hoot and cramped. you will burn with gorge bush and tony bliar and mafackma ghandi! Haraaam

yOU bezom musdllim now or i com to ur houz and kill u for bein Kreestien or Joo. you now bekam muslim! it eazy, look, u say shahada!: La ilaha illlla allah, mmuhammadan rasoolullah. Alzo, u snd me your zakat tax or jizya for nt being moozlim. it cost abut 2000 us dollhars. Send it too "Mahmoudmahmoud@hotmail.com" wiz paypal and inshaallah i put it in charity box in local masjid and u will be a good muslim inshallah.

In 3 yerz allah will destrou world amnd kill everyvody for nt being muzlim and day of qudgement happen, it wont be funny! that why i wnat my ex brothers to becam muslim agan and we go to heaven 2togheer.

haraaM!

So you want to come to my house. PM me if you really want a fight and Ill give you my address. Im neither a Christian or a Jew. Im a Sikh. My people have kicked the fuck outta Islam before and do it again if we have to.

So hurry up and fucking find me. I cant wait to cut off your balls and ram them down your throat you fucking fucking piece of gandh. You're scared of burning in hell? Mother fucker, I will show you hell on earth.

Saala maachod.
     Reply #10 - April 12, 2009, 07:10 PM

Welcome though.
    I think your arrival is such a wake up call that some of the exmuslims are at the majid already.

al hamdoolilah som people learn lesson alreayd mashaaalallalalaalallalalala!.

you need mosque as well so u becom good muslim boy and we call u "Shafique al sheet".

I now go party for my nu brothers who have gone to masjid and becom muslim again. it is great day! Allah is praised! Allah will give me extra 3 virgins now and i am vely happy!

I have a good and simple message to you my friend: Fuck you!  Afro

What is this messaseege? Is it sekrat english code for salaaam? I am hpy that u my brother can stay safe in infidel kafir country by usin code. but on inteeernet plz say salaam becuz kafir cant kill u on inteernet and if dy do, u becamn shaheed and allah give u mansion and virgin!

Wasaalm! Mashaaallah! Alhamdullilah! Ifuckedallah! Suckmacokallah!

Sallaaam!
     Reply #11 - April 12, 2009, 07:11 PM

This dude definitely aint for real. What a cunt. Fucking funny though.
     Reply #12 - April 12, 2009, 07:13 PM

haraaM!

So you want to come to my house. PM me if you really want a fight and Ill give you my address. Im neither a Christian or a Jew. Im a Sikh. My people have kicked the fuck outta Islam before and do it again if we have to.

So hurry up and fucking find me. I cant wait to cut off your balls and ram them down your throat you fucking fucking piece of gandh. You're scared of burning in hell? Mother fucker, I will show you hell on earth.

Saala maachod.

Kha kha kha kha! sORRY brodeer. I no realize u r mentally sikh!

Sikhy yhave 2 million ppl lmaybe. Islam have 4 billion! We keel u nd ur ppl and I hve never herd of sikhistan!

I onli know pakistan and if sikh com into pakistan muzlim brothers and seesters kill thm and feed them to our ghots.

if i cam to ur hous u will sorry. so insted u hav to say astaghfirullah, give me back up jizya payments and start prayin to real allah! Not sikh who u wership!
     Reply #13 - April 12, 2009, 07:13 PM

This dude definitely aint for real. What a cunt.

Yep, he gave himself away by saying:

Quote from: Astaghfirullah link=topic=4954.msg126722#msg126722

CEMB-Chat
     Reply #14 - April 12, 2009, 07:15 PM

Wait wait wait...

He can't be real...I saw bacon in one of his posts...

Oh...never mind...

He said
    Becom muslim u jew

I thought he was ordering bacon on a sandwich.

That's what I get for skimming posts.  Roll Eyes

P.S. Bacon is yummy.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I remain.
     Reply #15 - April 12, 2009, 07:16 PM

Kha kha kha kha! sORRY brodeer. I no realize u r mentally sikh!

Sikhy yhave 2 million ppl lmaybe. Islam have 4 billion! We keel u nd ur ppl and I hve never herd of sikhistan!

I onli know pakistan and if sikh com into pakistan muzlim brothers and seesters kill thm and feed them to our ghots.

if i cam to ur hous u will sorry. so insted u hav to say astaghfirullah, give me back up jizya payments and start prayin to real allah! Not sikh who u wership!

Oh, new one.  Cheesy

We have shrines in Pakistan. Heck, IVE BEEN TO PAKISTAN!!
    You have not keeled me or my people. My people sent you packing to Afghanistan you slimey piece of shit.

Listen, you're going to fucking come to my house and you're gonna get the shit kicked out of you. You hear? So private message me and Ill give you the address and the time.
     Reply #16 - April 12, 2009, 07:17 PM

This dude definitely aint for real. What a cunt.

Yep, he gave himself away by saying:

Quote from: Astaghfirullah link=topic=4954.msg126722#msg126722

Cheesy Cheesy
     Reply #17 - April 12, 2009, 07:22 PM

Im still expecting your PM you cunt.
    Did allah take your balls away?
     Reply #18 - April 12, 2009, 07:23 PM

u have sckeezofreenia my sock cucker. one daqeeqah u say to me tha i lie and not reel mooslameen. and one daqeeqah u say that u angry nd u keel my people.

Veech is it?

I am reel mooslim. i send u facebook nd picture of my 4 wives waring burka. then i ssshow u i reel muslim. it is haraam to say i am not reel muslim. in kooran it say:

"Oh you who disbelieve, do not question the authenticity of Muslims when you yourselfs don't even use your fingers to wipe thy arses. And allah knows whats in your hearts-thats why he is providing the free virgins!"-Surah alfie verse raqam 5142.

I shu u with  trooo proof from allah that u lying haraam!

Stp this lying it is allahhh! I meen haraaam!

Astaghfeerallah. Allah is veeery angree with u for lyin!
     Reply #19 - April 12, 2009, 07:23 PM

MSingh, it's a poe. 

[this space for rent]
     Reply #20 - April 12, 2009, 07:24 PM

u have sckeezofreenia my sock cucker. one daqeeqah u say to me tha i lie and not reel mooslameen. and one daqeeqah u say that u angry nd u keel my people.

Veech is it?

I am reel mooslim. i send u facebook nd picture of my 4 wives waring burka. then i ssshow u i reel muslim. it is haraam to say i am not reel muslim. in kooran it say:

"Oh you who disbelieve, do not question the authenticity of Muslims when you yourselfs don't even use your fingers to wipe thy arses. And allah knows whats in your hearts-thats why he is providing the free virgins!"-Surah alfie verse raqam 5142.

I shu u with  trooo proof from allah that u lying haraam!

Stp this lying it is allahhh! I meen haraaam!

Astaghfeerallah. Allah is veeery angree with u for lyin!

PM me maachoud
     Reply #21 - April 12, 2009, 07:25 PM

MSingh, it's a poe. 

I dont care anymore.  Cheesy
     Reply #22 - April 12, 2009, 07:29 PM

Is this a joke?

Welcome btw.

It has to be a joke!  Cheesy
     Reply #23 - April 12, 2009, 07:29 PM

Look mate, you threaten me and say you're gonna kill me but dont have the balls to back it up?

Allah would be ashamed of you. Come here and fight the kafir.
     Reply #24 - April 12, 2009, 07:30 PM

Is this a joke?

Welcome btw.

It has to be a joke!  Cheesy

YOU'RE BACK!!!!

Where did you go Shan. Been missing you here.
     Reply #25 - April 12, 2009, 07:31 PM

Fuck it, Im gonna PM you.
     Reply #26 - April 12, 2009, 07:32 PM

AS to my ex brothers and sisters

i was sitting in the maktab in my manzil using internet to look at websites and i was looking at the google site and i found there is such a thing as "ex-muslims"?!!!

ex muslims???!! Dont you know its haraam to leave the tru religion??!!! It is haraam and allah will put u in hell fire! Astaghfirullah! as well if you were in other contries allah would send sum good people to kill you and destry your webste, but becuz you are in haraam kaffir contries, allah dint send anone.

i invite you ex brothers and sisters to come bak to allah and al islaam. you are being verry haraam now and allah does not like haraam peple. you can hide in the west for a few years, buit when islaam takes ovr in the west, you will be fond and killed. i am tring to help you not be killed becaz allah dosnt like peoplee dying.

repent and go to mosque and ask forgiveness. allah will forgive u. if you have queztions u can ask me and i will tell you how gud islam is. i dont know if your parents were very bad or if yu want to drink alchol and have sex with gays but thze things are verry bad for hooman. that reason allah banned them in first place.

Astaghfirullah! Rturn to Islam befor allah decide to panish you!

wasallam

Welcome, my friend. And thank you for the humour! hugs
     Reply #27 - April 12, 2009, 07:34 PM

He is a mooslim?

Great now I can't get the picture of a dairy cow wearing a burka out of my head...

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I remain.
     Reply #28 - April 12, 2009, 07:35 PM

Ban the troll.
     Reply #29 - April 12, 2009, 07:36 PM

Poor baby lives in Saudi so cant come and fight me. awwwwwww Poor little astigfuckoffmaachod.
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »