Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Alien Abductions v. Angel visiting Prophet with message from Allah

(Read 3951 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Alien Abductions v. Angel visiting Prophet with message from Allah
     OP - March 29, 2009, 04:43 PM

Here's a site on  Alien abductions. www.alienabductions.com/
    It narrates the recollections of many men & women supposed visited & abducted by aliens. I do not believe such claims-coz believing in auch extraordinary claims IMO require similar extra ordinary evidence supporting it.

However, I wonder why religious folks, especially those belonging to faiths like Islam or Pentecostalism who take a literalist view of their Scriptures, why such claims should be unacceptable.

Its quite probable that with the huge size of our Universe, it is teeming with life, probable that some intelligent creatures on another planet have manufactured better spacecraft & are able to visit us, & to satisfy their curiosity abduct humans for some time.

Of course, it seems really fat fetched & most religious folks, eg most devout Muslims would immediately dismiss such claims. Yet they will believe the incredible account of an angel of the one true God-Allah had visited a 40 year old man called Muhammad in a cave & dictated to him a book detailing how much inheritance one should pay to their kids & even announcing that the Prophet can take more than 4 wives which other mortals can't or that guests shouldn't linger too long at the Prophet's house, coz it annoys him!

Isn't it more likely from all that we know about the Universe that alien abductions happen?Then shouldn't every devout Muslim or such similar literalist monotheist who knows about our Universe, also similarly believe in alien abductions?

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
  • Re: Alien Abductions v. Angel visiting Prophet with message from Allah
     Reply #1 - March 29, 2009, 07:43 PM

Given the nature of Islam and of Muslims, it is highly probable that many eons ago in deep space many light years away, there was an alliance between the Klingons and the Borg -- and one of their projects on the way to their ultimate goal of conquering the Universe was to create Islam on planet Earth.  Greetings

How can we tell the difference between harmless Muslims, and dangerous Muslims?
     Reply #2 - March 30, 2009, 01:19 PM

I was watching this documentary last night about "strange religious beliefs" around the world. The only reason they are considered strange and Islam/Christianity/Judaism/Hinduism are not considered strange is because a lot of people believe in the religions I have mentioned.
    It makes me laugh when people ridicule scientology because they ridicule it because of its extraordinary claims but would not ridicule Islam/Christianity/Judaism/ Hinduism, even though the claims of these religions are just as extraordinary without any evidence!

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #3 - March 30, 2009, 03:59 PM

I was watching this documentary last night about "strange religious beliefs" around the world. The only reason they are considered strange and Islam/Christianity/Judaism/Hinduism are not considered strange is because a lot of people believe in the religions I have mentioned.
    It makes me laugh when people ridicule scientology because they ridicule it because of its extraordinary claims but would not ridicule Islam/Christianity/Judaism/ Hinduism, even though the claims of these religions are just as extraordinary without any evidence!

Me too, particularly when these claims are less outlandish than their own beliefs, yet they refuse to see it.  Its an pathetic display of complete ignorance, arrogance and self-righteousness.  Grrrhh!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »