Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: A Question to Ex-Muslims Only

(Read 68615 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 8 9 1011 12 ... 14 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: A Question to Ex-Muslims Only
     Reply #270 - April 08, 2009, 07:14 PM

I  dont have ego problems in accepting that I was wrong. I do agree there were hundreds of contradictions for me to chose but I deliberately didnt chose any. Anyway since I have decided to go for this topic I would like to know my mistake. May be in the future I can improve it. Please show me where I went wrong in assuming what I wrote in the debate section

I would have kept it simpler & punchier, maybe by the use of bullet points.  This would have forced your opponent, to stick to the main focus of your argument, rather than arguing about semantics.  Then you could have asked questions where you had already presupposed his answer, so you could corner him.

However the topic was a hard one, so it was not your fault, in the end the subject matter was yours to win as it is difficult arguing with people who believe in invisible people with magical powers.  That it why it was paramount that you chose the correct subject matter to bring with, and to give BMZ his credit, he gave you the whole Quran to choose from.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #271 - April 08, 2009, 07:19 PM

I  dont have ego problems in accepting that I was wrong. I do agree there were hundreds of contradictions for me to chose but I deliberately didnt chose any. Anyway since I have decided to go for this topic I would like to know my mistake. May be in the future I can improve it. Please show me where I went wrong in assuming what I wrote in the debate section

I would have kept it simpler & punchier, maybe by the use of bullet points.  This would have forced your opponent, to stick to the main focus of your argument, rather than arguing about semantics.  Then you could have asked questions where you had already presupposed his answer, so you could corner him.

However the topic was a hard one, so it was not your fault, in the end the subject matter was yours to win as it is difficult arguing with people who believe in invisible people with magical powers.  That it why it was paramount that you chose the correct subject matter to bring with, and to give BMZ his credit, he gave you the whole Quran to choose from.

Thanks once again for your tips. Unlike BMZ i would not argue with you. The choice of selection of topic was definitely not appropriate when I could have easily cornered him with obvious and simpler contradictions. Well I just wanted to try something different than the regular obvious contradictions but I guess that was a wrong move.Anyway next topic would be simple and I will make sure BMz doesnt have the luxury to jump to arabic excuse. Anyway thank you once again for everything.
     Reply #272 - April 08, 2009, 11:55 PM

Why not request for Ali Sina - who's Kalil Fariel?

Ali Sina has the same problem. He is extremely poor in the knowledge of Qur'aan. Ali does not undertsand the Arabic of Qur'aan at all and bases his arguments and conclusions on various English translations.

You are right. I should have asked for Ali Sina but I am sure he would refuse to turn up.

Khalil Fariel is also known as Haik Monsieur and Haji Murad, which were his previous nicks at FFI. It is a pleasure to discuss the verses of Qur'aan with him and explain his blunders. 

He is FFI's lead writer and his job is to distort the Qur'aan and provide the maximum misinformation and misreports. Khalil is very good at that.

Baig M Z
     Reply #273 - April 09, 2009, 02:19 AM

Thanks once again for your tips. Unlike BMZ i would not argue with you. The choice of selection of topic was definitely not appropriate when I could have easily cornered him with obvious and simpler contradictions. Well I just wanted to try something different than the regular obvious contradictions but I guess that was a wrong move.Anyway next topic would be simple and I will make sure BMz doesnt have the luxury to jump to arabic excuse. Anyway thank you once again for everything.

I am glad to see that you have been receptive to tips and advice given by Islame.

I am also glad to see the civility shown by you to Islame and I expect the same from you when you address me. In any exchange, posters have to maintain civility and that is what I have taught members of FFI.

Here are some comments on the alleged contradictions churned out by polemicists such as Ali Sina, Kamran Mirza, Abul Kasem and others:

1. You must know that Muslims believe in all that is written in Qur'aan. So, if Allah says that there will be a Last Day and all will be resurrected, you cannot say that it is a contradiction. I believe in Allah's angels and you cannot ask me to prove to you that angels do exist. This does not fall under contradictions. That is a matter of faith and belief.

2. If you want to show me an alleged contradiction, you will have to show me clearly where does Qur'aan contradict? You will have to quote the verses.

So, you will have to tell me that in such and such verse, it says A and in another on the same subject, it says B, which in your opinion is a contradiction.

You will be allowed to bring in an FFI Arabic speaker or an FFI poster who knows Arabic.

Emerald has been polite, gracious and was not at all adverse during the exchanges. I appreciate that. Emerald and others from this site can comment but you will not be allowed to have them as referees. You are from FFI, so you better get an FFI representative to help defend your case.

You wish to discuss Qur'aan, so please prepare for someone to help you with Arabic. In order to prove your alleged 'contradictions' wrong, I will quote verses in Arabic also.

The entire Arabia, in the Seventh Century, understood the message of Qur'aan in Arabic and within twenty-three years, all  embraced Islam. They did not understand it through English or Greek or Koine Greek.

Please try to be civil with me and keep in mind that there are hundreds of silent international readers, who are reading posts on this site.

Cheers
    BMZ

ps: Please write my nickname as BMZ. When you write BMz, it hurts my eyes.

Reply #274 - April 09, 2009, 04:09 AM

You will be allowed to bring in an FFI Arabic speaker or an FFI poster who knows Arabic.

Emerald has been polite, gracious and was not at all adverse during the exchanges. I appreciate that. Emerald and others from this site can comment but you will not be allowed to have them as referees. You are from FFI, so you better get an FFI representative to help defend your case.

I think that's an unnecessary condition and should be dropped. There's no reason to keep it. Where SNB is "from" is irrelevant. The debate is happening here.

In any case it's a pointless condition that wont help you at all. Let's take an example: you say an Arabic phrase means A. SNB disagrees with you and says the phrase means B. Emerald, who was born just down the road from Mohammed and has spoken Arabic all his life, happens to agree with SNB on this point. You then turn around and say Emerald's opinion doesn't count because he isn't from FFI. Everyone points at you and falls over laughing.

You see my point here? I think it would be better if you dropped the spurious condition and just stuck to the main items.

ETA: Oh and the other thing is that you yourself have stated that some Arabic speakers at FFI (not mentioning any names here) cannot be trusted. Why would you demand that SNB bring in a "referee" that cannot be trusted? Are you trying to weight the conditions in your favour before the debate starts?

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #275 - April 09, 2009, 05:00 AM

I think that's an unnecessary condition and should be dropped. There's no reason to keep it. Where SNB is "from" is irrelevant. The debate is happening here.

In any case it's a pointless condition that wont help you at all. Let's take an example: you say an Arabic phrase means A. SNB disagrees with you and says the phrase means B. Emerald, who was born just down the road from Mohammed and has spoken Arabic all his life, happens to agree with SNB on this point. You then turn around and say Emerald's opinion doesn't count because he isn't from FFI. Everyone points at you and falls over laughing.

You see my point here? I think it would be better if you dropped the spurious condition and just stuck to the main items.

ETA: Oh and the other thing is that you yourself have stated that some Arabic speakers at FFI (not mentioning any names here) cannot be trusted. Why would you demand that SNB bring in a "referee" that cannot be trusted? Are you trying to weight the conditions in your favour before the debate starts?

No problem.

I can explain the Arabic verses myself and if the opponent wishes to challenge, he can do so with the help of an Arabic speaker and if I notice any mistake or distortion, I will point that out.

Will catch up with you guys later tonight.

By the way, osmanthus, for the topic to discuss SNB's alleged Contradictions, please open a new thread in the debate section and link it to ringside. I will not write in the previous thread.

Thanks
    BMZ
     Reply #276 - April 09, 2009, 11:48 AM

Quote from: BMZ
    I am glad to see that you have been receptive to tips and advice given by Islame.

I am also glad to see the civility shown by you to Islame and I expect the same from you when you address me. In any exchange, posters have to maintain civility and that is what I have taught members of FFI.

Ofcourse I accept my errors unlike you. All I agreed with him was about the nature of topic . There were clear errors in quran which I could have brought. I didnt agree with him on the outcome of the debate .Honesty is not expected of you since you proved by first contradicting yourself in arabic and also falsely claiming victory as usual muslims do. Regarding civility I would not resort to foul language unless you do something that is offensive to me.

Here are some comments on the alleged contradictions churned out by polemicists such as Ali Sina, Kamran Mirza, Abul Kasem and others:

1. You must know that Muslims believe in all that is written in Qur'aan. So, if Allah says that there will be a Last Day and all will be resurrected, you cannot say that it is a contradiction. I believe in Allah's angels and you cannot ask me to prove to you that angels do exist. This does not fall under contradictions. That is a matter of faith and belief.

This is unacceptable since whatever quran says should be reasonable . If it sounds childish and foolish it deserves criticism.Saying its a matter of faith doesnt help. If you cant provide a good reason for explaining things  then that would mean you faith is blind. WE are not going to assume that just because quran said so it must be true. Every single line in quran should be under the scanner as we kafirs are more than sure that its not from any GOD.You can believe blindly in such matters but not we or atleast I .

2. If you want to show me an alleged contradiction, you will have to show me clearly where does Qur'aan contradict? You will have to quote the verses.

So, you will have to tell me that in such and such verse, it says A and in another on the same subject, it says B, which in your opinion is a contradiction.

I agree on the contradiction issue here but not arabic speakers issue. Does Arabic language change if I bring a arabic speaker from COEM?? This is stupidity and illogical.Anyway this time I would not accept your wild claims regarding arabic. IF you claim that a certain verse is allegorical you must be able to explain me logically why it should be taken metaphorically instead of literally. A person who interprets literally never has to give proof to justify his claims because its the default meaning.

Emerald criticized me too on some points openly. I dont think so he is biased.Just to brief you IT was Emerald that made his point that kursi is chair and nothing else. I didnt consult him until he first made his point. HE could have easily agreed with you in the first place itself .

You wish to discuss Qur'aan, so please prepare for someone to help you with Arabic. In order to prove your alleged 'contradictions' wrong, I will quote verses in Arabic also.

If that is the case then its your arabic VS my logic. RIght from the start you are required to rely on arabic. This tells us that your book really has nothing in it which it would be able to defend without taking help of arabic.The foundations of your book rests on lies and arabic is just the excuse that muslims need to defend lies.

The entire Arabia, in the Seventh Century, understood the message of Qur'aan in Arabic and within twenty-three years, all  embraced Islam. They did not understand it through English or Greek or Koine Greek.

Really? Then you should have no problems in trusting tafsir of Ibn Abbas for example. If you claim that those people understood clearly then you should also accept what they wrote but you wont because you know once you decide to accept them your book will fall flat on face since it cannot stand on logic.BTw how are you sure that they understood quran clearly and believed in it through understanding?

Please try to be civil with me and keep in mind that there are hundreds of silent international readers, who are reading posts on this site.

Cheers
    BMZ

ps: Please write my nickname as BMZ. When you write BMz, it hurts my eyes.

Agreed. That is a typo error that I commit. I will henceforth take care.
     Reply #277 - April 09, 2009, 01:08 PM

Quote from: skynightblaze
    There were clear errors in quran which I could have brought.

In the new topic, bring on the so-called clear errors in Qur'aan. When you quote verses to show an 'error', do not quote me a dozen translations of the same verses. One would suffice.

I didnt agree with him on the outcome of the debate .Honesty is not expected of you since you proved by first contradicting yourself in arabic and also falsely claiming victory as usual muslims do. Regarding civility I would not resort to foul language unless you do something that is offensive to me.

Bold emphasis is mine. Can't you ever write a single sentence without using that kind of language? I will point it out, if you do that.

This is unacceptable since whatever quran says should be reasonable . If it sounds childish and foolish it deserves criticism.Saying its a matter of faith doesnt help. If you cant provide a good reason for explaining things  then that would mean you faith is blind. WE are not going to assume that just because quran said so it must be true. Every single line in quran should be under the scanner as we kafirs are more than sure that its not from any GOD.You can believe blindly in such matters but not we or atleast I .

The topic is alleged contradictions in Qur'aan. You are not allowed to discuss my faith and belief, here. I am not going to ask you why are you a Kafir and why do you not believe in God? I am also not going to ask you to prove that God does not exist.

Yes, you can bring up every single verse of Qur'aan, write the alleged 'contradiction and error' and I will show there is no contradiction within or between verses of Qur'aan.

Your argument is based on your claim that there are contradictions. Hence you will only bring up verses of Qur'aan in this topic.

No Ibne Abbas or Ibne A or Ibne B or Ibne Zee will be entertained here. I am the Ibn sitting here to deal with your alleged contradictions.

I agree on the contradiction issue here but not arabic speakers issue. Does Arabic language change if I bring a arabic speaker from COEM?? This is stupidity and illogical.Anyway this time I would not accept your wild claims regarding arabic. IF you claim that a certain verse is allegorical you must be able to explain me logically why it should be taken metaphorically instead of literally. A person who interprets literally never has to give proof to justify his claims because its the default meaning.

This has already been discussed and I have put a note to osmanthus. Please do not use such words, emboldened above, again. I know how to use such words too. Such language spoils the atmosphere.

If that is the case then its your arabic VS my logic. RIght from the start you are required to rely on arabic. This tells us that your book really has nothing in it which it would be able to defend without taking help of arabic.The foundations of your book rests on lies and arabic is just the excuse that muslims need to defend lies.

You have to present your logic, if any, when you put a verse under scrutiny.

Are you are going to point out contradictions in Qur'aan or contradictions in translations? I suggest you copy and paste the verse in Arabic also. It does not require one to be a genius in Arabic, to copy and paste a verse. The foundation of contradictions lie  actually in the minds of the perverts, who distort and tell lies.

Really?

Yes! Really, yes!

Then you should have no problems in trusting tafsir of Ibn Abbas for example. If you claim that those people understood clearly then you should also accept what they wrote but you wont because you know once you decide to accept them your book will fall flat on face since it cannot stand on logic.BTw how are you sure that they understood quran clearly and believed in it through understanding?

How much do you know about Ibne Abbas? Do you know the differences between Tafsirs done by Sunni and Shia scholars? Tafsir simply means explanation. Tafsirs are not Qur'aan.

When Qur'aan had been revealed and compiled, there were no tafsirs.

Short and sweet, you show me contradictions in Qur'aan and between verses, if any. My job is to show that there is no contradiction. Please present one contradiction at a time and take your time. Expect me to do the same.

Cheers
    BMZ

Reply #278 - April 09, 2009, 04:02 PM

How much do you know about Ibne Abbas? Do you know the differences between Tafsirs done by Sunni and Shia scholars? Tafsir simply means explanation. Tafsirs are not Qur'aan.

When Qur'aan had been revealed and compiled, there were no tafsirs.

Short and sweet, you show me contradictions in Qur'aan and between verses, if any. My job is to show that there is no contradiction. Please present one contradiction at a time and take your time. Expect me to do the same.

Much of what you have written doesnt need to be answered. I will keep short and sweet . I will bring the contradictions within the quran one by one. I obviously mean contradictions in the quran and not in translations.

Anyway here is something for you about IBn ABBAS:

During the lifetime of the Prophet, Abdullah would not miss any of his assemblies and he would commit to memory whatever  he said. After the Prophet passed away, he would take care to go to as many companions as possible especially those who  knew the Prophet longer and learn from them what the Prophet had taught them. Whenever he heard that someone knew a  hadith of the Prophet which he did not know he would go quickly to him and record it. He would subject whatever he heard  to close scrutiny and check it against other reports. He would go to as many as thirty companions to verify a single matter.

http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Articles/companion/abdullah_ibn_abbas.htm

Ibn Abbas learned from the companions of your prophet and as per your confession they understood quran easily . Right? Anyway we can discuss that matter some other day. I will at the max by tomorrow present an internal contradiction in the quran.
     Reply #279 - April 10, 2009, 03:22 AM

During the lifetime of the Prophet, Abdullah would not miss any of his assemblies and he would commit to memory whatever  he said. After the Prophet passed away, he would take care to go to as many companions as possible especially those who  knew the Prophet longer and learn from them what the Prophet had taught them. Whenever he heard that someone knew a  hadith of the Prophet which he did not know he would go quickly to him and record it. He would subject whatever he heard  to close scrutiny and check it against other reports. He would go to as many as thirty companions to verify a single matter.

Ibn Abbas learned from the companions of your prophet and as per your confession they understood quran easily . Right? Anyway we can discuss that matter some other day. I will at the max by tomorrow present an internal contradiction in the quran.

That, "He would go to as many as thirty companions to verify a single matter." is a standard number given for all Hadith collectors and yet most of the stuff is junk. If he had really learned from the Companions, he would not have run to thirty different people to verify. It show that Ibne Abbas really learned nothing from the Companions.

Take your time. No hurry, no worry and we will go at our own pace.

BMZ
     Reply #280 - April 10, 2009, 02:48 PM

That, "He would go to as many as thirty companions to verify a single matter." is a standard number given for all Hadith collectors and yet most of the stuff is junk. If he had really learned from the Companions, he would not have run to thirty different people to verify. It show that Ibne Abbas really learned nothing from the Companions.

BMZ

Read properly the part in red. He did learn from the companions and not other people. Now as per your confession that companions understood quran clearly you should have no problem accepting  tafsir of Ibn Abbas since ITs clear that Ibn Abbas recorded from the older companions of muhhamad who were with the prophet for a long time. So are you ready to see how your prophet goofed and made mistakes ?

People of those times didnt consider the hadiths as junk because Muhhamad wasnt talking anything other than what they believed. Common sense of those times didnt find any fault with the junk muhhamad spoke.It appears to you and other muslims  as junk today since mankind has progressed too much and in the light of development we see what Muhhamad said was stupid.

I always give a test to those who talk of hadith being junk. The hadiths that show Muhhamad in bad light are 100 % correct. They cant be false because no muslim on his own would write bad stuff about muhhamad unless that was true.If you think that all those were liars then lets see whether you yourself can write a single bad word about your prophet. I challenge you to write a single bad word insulting your prophet. Can you do that ?  You easily accuse those devout muslims who collected the hadiths for writing junk but can you yourself or any muslim write a single word that would be defaming muhhamad? Try that and let me know!! Btw do not try the angle that Bukhari wasnt a devout muslim. You would be exposed immediately.
     Reply #281 - April 10, 2009, 04:49 PM

BMZ

Read properly the part in red. He did learn from the companions and not other people. Now as per your confession that companions understood quran clearly you should have no problem accepting  tafsir of Ibn Abbas since ITs clear that Ibn Abbas recorded from the older companions of muhhamad who were with the prophet for a long time. So are you ready to see how your prophet goofed and made mistakes ?

People of those times didnt consider the hadiths as junk because Muhhamad wasnt talking anything other than what they believed. Common sense of those times didnt find any fault with the junk muhhamad spoke.It appears to you and other muslims  as junk today since mankind has progressed too much and in the light of development we see what Muhhamad said was stupid.

I always give a test to those who talk of hadith being junk. The hadiths that show Muhhamad in bad light are 100 % correct. They cant be false because no muslim on his own would write bad stuff about muhhamad unless that was true.If you think that all those were liars then lets see whether you yourself can write a single bad word about your prophet. I challenge you to write a single bad word insulting your prophet. Can you do that ?  You easily accuse those devout muslims who collected the hadiths for writing junk but can you yourself or any muslim write a single word that would be defaming muhhamad? Try that and let me know!! Btw do not try the angle that Bukhari wasnt a devout muslim. You would be exposed immediately.

If you are such a lover of Hadith and Ibne Ababs, why don't you join Shia Islam?  Cheesy Don't waste my time on ridiculous topics.

I have already posted my response to your 1st alleged 'contradiction. Go, read and figure. Cheers

Good night
    BMZ
     Reply #282 - April 10, 2009, 05:09 PM

BMZ

If you are such a lover of Hadith and Ibne Ababs, why don't you join Shia Islam?  Cheesy Don't waste my time on ridiculous topics.

I have already posted my response to your 1st alleged 'contradiction. Go, read and figure. Cheers

Good night
    BMZ

I will soon answer you there . Anyway when you are cornered then its always good to accept it . People call you honest . You must have realized that why you are called dishonest.
     Reply #283 - April 10, 2009, 05:27 PM

In any exchange, posters have to maintain civility and that is what I have taught members of FFI.

Wow. We have a poster suffering from a massive ego problem, who also happens to be a Holocaust denier. 

Cheesy Cheesy

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
     Reply #284 - April 11, 2009, 02:04 AM

To: Islame

A good and much maturer response from BMZ...

P.S BMZ - the questions marks are probably usually as a result from cutting & pasting from elsewhere, and using characters that are unrecognisable on this interface - click the preview button before posting, and you can remove all the question marks beforehand.

Yes, you are right. I copied and pasted that section from my own translation draft saved in Microsoft word.

Thanks. It looks neater now.

Baig

Reply #285 - April 11, 2009, 02:08 AM

I will soon answer you there . Anyway when you are cornered then its always good to accept it . People call you honest . You must have realized that why you are called dishonest.

Yes, please!

I would love to see how honest would you be in your reply.  Smiley

BMZ
     Reply #286 - April 11, 2009, 02:12 AM

In any exchange, posters have to maintain civility and that is what I have taught members of FFI.

Wow. We have a poster suffering from a massive ego problem, who also happens to be a Holocaust denier. 

Cheesy Cheesy

That requirement can never include you, Zaephon. You can never meet it!  Cheesy

By the way, do you write at FFI? If you do, let me know and I will read your intelligent comments, if any.
    But I will not write there.

BMZ
     Reply #287 - April 11, 2009, 02:27 AM

To: osmanthus

This is disingenuous. That verse is traditionally known, among traditional Islamic scholars and going back for centuries, as "The Verse of the Sword". To claim that it is only "Islamophobic polemicists" who call it "The Killer Verse" is dishonest. It has always been regarded as a verse about killing.

The word Sword can be found in other Holy Scriptures. The man of Love mentioned it himself and wanted his disciples to buy but they offered lame excuses. There is no such word in the entire Qur'aan.  Wink

BMZ
     Reply #288 - April 11, 2009, 04:48 AM

The word Sword can be found in other Holy Scriptures. The man of Love mentioned it himself and wanted his disciples to buy but they offered lame excuses. There is no such word in the entire Qur'aan.  Wink

The man of Love(a.k.a. Jo or Jeebus) may have mentioned it in some context, but the reason his followers' don't use it,because not only do his other words contradict the insistence of the sword(like turn the other cheek) but his personal example of dying on the Cross uttering, "Forgive them Daddy..." also goes against taking up swords.  Roll Eyes

As the saying goes, "People not trust what you say, but they'll believe what you do."

Mo however, was entirely different. While he was weak in Mecca, he mouthed some platitudes like, "There is no compulsion in religion." As soon as he was able to build up an army however, he annihilated the Banu Quraiza Jews, destroyed the pagan idols & the region of Mecca, once a vibrant multi faith region where pagans & Jews lived in harmony, & where pagans' like Waraqa ibn Nawfal & Ubayadallah ibn Jahsh could happily convert to Christianity, was converted to a single faith-Mo's Islam, a legacy of Mo which still endures to this day.

When deeds speak, words are nothing. However, lest one think that the Mo & his faith are only violent in deeds, not words, there are these lovely verses in the Quran too:

Sura (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Sura (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority."

Sura (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Sura (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah."

Sura (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Sura (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward."

Sura (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." 

Sura (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" 

Sura (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Sura (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." 

Sura (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."  "People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews. 

Sura (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place."

This is just an abridged sample.

The Christian position is this: "All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23)". While Jews do regard themselves as God's Chosen people, they certainly don't go on a jihad to convert or kill infidels, & at just.33% of the world, having won a third of all Nobel Prizes, & being so overrepresented in the most wealthy & successful people, they may justly feel proud.

Muslims regard themselves as "the best of nations raised up to rule all others" (Surah 3: 110) and infidels as "the vilest of animals" (Surah 8: 55).

To think that this sort of people,

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=4867.0

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=4855.0

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=3586.msg91702#msg91702

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=4647.0

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=3630.msg93382#msg93382

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=3542.0

regard themselves as the "best of nations," & others as the "vilest of animals" Lmao

It would be tremendously funny  rofl if only Muslims weren't so violent & murderous towards others on a daily basis.  Shark

www.thereligionofpeace.com/ Thus, Muslims become scary, not funny:  hiding

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #289 - April 11, 2009, 05:57 AM

The man of Love(a.k.a. Jo or Jeebus) may have mentioned it in some context, but the reason his followers' don't use it,because not only do his other words contradict the insistence of the sword(like turn the other cheek) but his personal example of dying on the Cross uttering, "Forgive them Daddy..." also goes against taking up swords.  Roll Eyes

That is great and hilarious, Rashna. When the biblical Jebus said that, the Context comes in. Cheesy
    And posters do not apply Context, the Subject and the Message, when it comes to Qur'aan. I consider that laughable.

Perhaps you have not read the darkest history of Christianity over more than a thousand years, when the love he taught, turned his church and his followers into animals and they slaughtered the Jews. Read Jewish History.

He was in a very weak and awkward position and that is all he could say. By the way, his alleged Daddy never listened to him at all. What a lousy Daddy?  Wink

Here it is from Imam Luke:
    Luke 22:35-38 (New International Version)

35Then Jesus asked them, "When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?"
          "Nothing," they answered.

36He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. 37It is written: 'And he was numbered with the transgressors'[a]; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment."

38The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords."
          "That is enough," he replied.

You can see the reply of the stingy disciples, whose souls were never willing. The point is that biblical Jesus, the man ordered them to buy swords. He wanted them to fight but the thousands of free food munchers were not interested to fight for him. The man was up to something but the Jews never gave him a chance.

Regarding the verses on fighting, read the debate. You cannot say that if the biblical Jesus pissed in a public place, it was in a context and if BMZ pissed, it was wrong!  Cheesy

Cheers
    BMZ
     Reply #290 - April 11, 2009, 06:20 AM

That is great and hilarious, Rashna. When the biblical Jebus said that, the Context comes in. Cheesy
    And posters do not apply Context, the Subject and the Message, when it comes to Qur'aan. I consider that laughable.
    He was in a very weak and awkward position and that is all he could say. By the way, his alleged Daddy never listened to him at all. What a lousy Daddy?  Wink

Please re read my post again BMZ, I did mention the context for the peaceful words of Muhammad as well, it was when Muhammad was weak in Mecca without an army. I  will apply the context when it comes to context, subject & message of the Quran too. There are peaceful verses in the beginning, followed by utterly belligerent verses. The peaceful verses come when Muhammad was weak & without many followers, as soon as he could manage to assemble an army, he demanded that pagans convert to Islam & Jews either accept him as their Prophet or pay jizya taxes, naturally both groups refused these unreasonable demands, Jews broke pacts with Muhammad for which he mercilessly slaughtered an entire tribe of Jews, while he was even worse towards the pagans, he marched into Mecca, smashed the idolaters' idols & forcibly converted them to Islam.

Jesus was crucified by the Jews', he kept urging even his followers not to retaliate. As for his Daddy not coming to his help, the Christians' believe that it was Daddy's plan to save humanity from sin, this sounds absurd to me, I am not a Christian but so far as we know of the Jesus story, he was never violent.

I know the history of Jews' in Christian lands, & I blame Christians' for that. However, Jesus hadn't ever taken up arms against Jews, so his followers weren't following his example. I also know that there were plenty of pogroms in Muslim lands against Jews, although Muslims were a bit better towards Jews, that doesn't mean that Jews were never discriminated against in Muslim lands. Pointing towards Christians' past treatment of Jews doesn't exonerate Muslim treatment towards other faiths-I know of Muslim history of violence against the Zoroastrians in Iran, Buddhists & other idolaters in the sub continent too. Islam has as bloody a history as Christianity, & unlike Christianity it hasn't reformed, don't have the lovely educational institutions that Christians' have( Muslims have madrassas, where they train youngsters for jihad)  Wink.

You can see the reply of the stingy disciples, whose souls were never willing. The point is that biblical Jesus, the man ordered them to buy swords. He wanted them to fight but the thousands of free food munchers were not interested to fight for him. The man was up to something but the Jews never gave him a chance.

Such speculations are completely useless without proof, so Jesus asked his disciples to buy swords but we never see either him or his followers(in his lifetime) using it against Jews(or anyone else, for that matter).In fact, when one of the disciples used a sword that night, a rebuke is recorded in three of the four gospels: Matthew 26:52 ('"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.'), Luke 22:51 ('But Jesus answered, "No more of this!" And he touched the man's ear and healed him.'), and John 18:11 ('Jesus commanded Peter, "Put your sword away! Shall I not drink the cup the Father has given me").

Thus far from providing any proof that Jesus was onto something, we see him uttering another anti use of sword statement, "For all those who draw the sword will die by the sword." There isn't even a single sentence of Jesus where he urged violence towards Jews, he isn't recorded anywhere to have said, "lets attack the Jews" unlike the multiple statements in the Quran urging Muslims to attack Jews & unbelievers'.

Did Jesus march into the Jewish synagogues, smashing it & threatening to kill Jews who came to protect it like Mo did? Did Jesus even tell his followers, "Hey, as soon as we can get an army, we'll smash the synagogues & convert all to my ideas?"  Roll Eyes

Many countries' have gun laws, people are allowed to buy guns & keep them in their homes, until & unless those guns' are utilized for someone's murder or there is concrete proof that those guns' were going to be utilized, we can't really prosecute for murder, can we? We can't look into everyone's head & find out the intention & in any case, intention to commit a crime is not a crime. Imagine if everyone was jailed for owning a knife or sword, just on speculations that they were onto something?  Tongue

Pretty lame argument BMZ. What next? We know that Jews had stonings for adultery & Jo or Jeebus spared a woman from stoning, forgave her & let her go in peace, now will you claim that Jesus actually wanted to enforce stonings & lashings like this http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=4867.0 but never got the opportunity to do so?  banana dance

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #291 - April 11, 2009, 08:20 AM

By the way, do you write at FFI? If you do, let me know and I will read your intelligent comments, if any.

I used to post there, but I've stopped doing that when all my favourite posters flocked here. Now while I enjoy watching your arguments collapse one by one in that debate of yours, I really look forward to debating the Holocaust with you. You were going to provide proof, remember?

Reply #292 - April 11, 2009, 09:39 AM

I used to post there, but I've stopped doing that when all my favourite posters flocked here. Now while I enjoy watching your arguments collapse one by one in that debate of yours, I really look forward to debating the Holocaust with you. You were going to provide proof, remember?

Sure! I will debate the alleged "Holocaust" with you some time in the future. No problem there.

Cheers
    BMZ
     Reply #293 - April 11, 2009, 09:58 AM

I thinks you need to take a field trip to Auschvitz and Yad VaShem. Tongue

I chose to get circumcised at 17, don't tell me I never believed.
     Reply #294 - April 11, 2009, 10:30 AM

@Rashna

I will address a few points which I consider worth replying:

Quote from: Rashna
    Jesus was crucified by the Jews', he kept urging even his followers not to retaliate. As for his Daddy not coming to his help, the Christians' believe that it was Daddy's plan to save humanity from sin, this sounds absurd to me, I am not a Christian but so far as we know of the Jesus story, he was never violent.

The biblical Jesus was not crucified by the Jews alone. It was a joint operation with the Romans. Both wanted him out. The alleged son himself never said that it was his alleged father's plan to save humanity from sin. Of course it is absurd. Thanks for agreeing on this absurdity.

He was a rude and a violent man. If you read the way he spoke to Pharisees, Sadducees and other Jews, you can see how violent, rude and hurtful was he in his speeches and addresses. The gospels you read have been tidied up and where necessary, stories have been added up to make him look nicer.

Did you not read that he went berserk in the Temple and threw money, chairs and tables belonging to others. The biblical Jesus could not control his anger, while Muhammad could and did.

Islam does not have a bad history like that of Christianity at all. Even the Jews appreciate and are grateful for their life under Islam. The pogroms and inquisition were only carried out in every Christian country.

The world and it's success you see today has had no contribution from Christianity at all. Only after the WWII, the modern educated people have made the world a better place.

Such speculations are completely useless without proof, so Jesus asked his disciples to buy swords but we never see either him or his followers(in his lifetime) using it against Jews(or anyone else, for that matter).In fact, when one of the disciples used a sword that night, a rebuke is recorded in three of the four gospels: Matthew 26:52 ('"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.'), Luke 22:51 ('But Jesus answered, "No more of this!" And he touched the man's ear and healed him.'), and John 18:11 ('Jesus commanded Peter, "Put your sword away! Shall I not drink the cup the Father has given me").

Thus far from providing any proof that Jesus was onto something, we see him uttering another anti use of sword statement, "For all those who draw the sword will die by the sword." There isn't even a single sentence of Jesus where he urged violence towards Jews, he isn't recorded anywhere to have said, "lets attack the Jews" unlike the multiple statements in the Quran urging Muslims to attack Jews & unbelievers'.

Did Jesus march into the Jewish synagogues, smashing it & threatening to kill Jews who came to protect it like Mo did? Did Jesus even tell his followers, "Hey, as soon as we can get an army, we'll smash the synagogues & convert all to my ideas?"  Roll Eyes

First you must understand that the biblical Jesus did not bring anything new. Zilsch! People were not pagans and idolators. The holy scriptures were there and the people were fiercely monotheistic which means they were believers in the One LORD Almighty God. The religious infrastructure was well-established. The man came as a reformer.

As a teacher, he started talking too much and ridiculed all the priests, high priest, the Chief Priest, etc. He did not even open his own mouth and say who he was or what was his message and why was he there? He gave no clue and his own disciples were dumb and clueless. You can see that when you read the gospels.

It is pretty sad that his followers never stood by him and never defended him. He wanted them to but after hearing the lame excuse, "Here are two swords, lord!", he knew they were useless and were not going to defend him. Actually he had no choice but to stop Peter, otherwise Peter would have been slaughtered there and then. By saying that, he saved Peter from certain death.

There is nothing in Qur'aan saying, "Come! Let us go and attack the Jews or Christians to kill them."

Anyway, the biblical Jesus was a failure and stories were spun to cover that great failure. I do not know what did he achieve?
    He left a silly legacy of unclear messages which led to the abomination known as trinity.

Pretty lame argument BMZ. What next? We know that Jews had stonings for adultery & Jo or Jeebus spared a woman from stoning, forgave her & let her go in peace, now will you claim that Jesus actually wanted to enforce stonings & lashings like this http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=4867.0 but never got the opportunity to do so?  banana dance

That, Jesus saved a woman from stoning, is a hoax. It is a fraud. I don't know when that forgery was added in John's gospel. In fact, looking at his comment "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her.", he should have cast the first stone according to his Dad's law. I don't know if you can understand what I mean?

Anyway, this should tell you about the forgery added into John's gospel.

[John 7:52-8:11 (New International Version)

52They replied, "Are you from Galilee, too? Look into it, and you will find that a prophet[a] does not come out of Galilee."

((The earliest and most reliable manuscripts and other ancient witnesses do not have John 7:53-8:11.))

53Then each went to his own home.
    John 8

1But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. 2At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. 3The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4and said to Jesus, "Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?" 6They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her." 8Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10Jesus straightened up and asked her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?"

11"No one, sir," she said. [/quote]

Cheers
    BMZ

Reply #295 - April 11, 2009, 12:25 PM

The biblical Jesus was not crucified by the Jews alone. It was a joint operation with the Romans. Both wanted him out. The alleged son himself never said that it was his alleged father's plan to save humanity from sin. Of course it is absurd. Thanks for agreeing on this absurdity.

Whether the crucifixtion was a joint operation or not doesn't add anything to the debate, so both Jews or Romans wanted him out. Duh. The alleged son died uttering..."Forgive them Daddy..." & his disciples might've claimed that he did all this to save the world from sin. Yep, I'll repeat that its absurd-everything absurd isn't evil or dangerous. I think that the religion of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is absurd, maybe more than Jesus' death to save the world, but I don't live in the fear that a few followers' of the Flying Spaghetti Monster cult will bomb London trains or fly planes into buildings. I find the Islamic idea of Muhammad being a Prophet absurd as well, & dangerous too unlike the idea of God crucified or Flying Spaghetti Monsters.

He was a rude and a violent man. If you read the way he spoke to Pharisees, Sadducees and other Jews, you can see how violent, rude and hurtful was he in his speeches and addresses. The gospels you read have been tidied up and where necessary, stories have been added up to make him look nicer.

Yep, so he was rude to loads of people in his speeches, just like Muhammad was rude to Meccans' who disbelieved his claims of Prophethood. Being rude isn't a crime at all, its called freedom of speech, which most Muslim countries sadly lack. One can criticise anything one dislikes, again as I'm not a Christian I don't need to defend Jesus rudeness, but I'll defend anyone's freedom of speech, your friend AhmedBahgat is rude to plenty of members of this site, & plenty of members are rude to Islam & Muslims. Is that dangerous? Absolutely not. But if an ex Muslim begin shooting burkha clad women on the streets, or if a Muslim begins murdering apostates, that'd certainly be violation of the law.Likewise, if a Muslim begins demanding that non Muslims pay special taxes called jizya, that'd be illegal in most countries' too. Jesus had different opinions from his society, he often rudely expressed his opinions, Muhammad had different opinions, he went ahead & smashed the idolaters' idols & killed an entire tribe of Jews when they refused to either accept him as their Messiah or pay jizya.

Did you not read that he went berserk in the Temple and threw money, chairs and tables belonging to others. The biblical Jesus could not control his anger, while Muhammad could and did.

Mo could & did control his temper?  rofl thats' one of the funniest things I ever heard. The man murdered an entire tribe of Jews, smashed all idols & forcibly converted idolaters-& I'm not even going into all the violent stuff he's recorded to have done in the hadiths, coz I know you're embarrassed by them.

Listen, I've never personally met either Jeebus or Mo, I don't know what they were like or if they even existed. There are no photographic evidences of them, no voice recordings-all we can know of them are from others words. Mo's words were written by his followers', Jesus words by his followers. Any follower might've made an addition or ommision, God didn't speak from the sky authenticating the accounts. All I know from the accounts was that Muhammad comes across as a forcible proselytizer, Jesus as a benign, sometimes rude man.
    Islam does not have a bad history like that of Christianity at all. Even the Jews appreciate and are grateful for their life under Islam. The pogroms and inquisition were only carried out in every Christian country.

Of course, Islam has as bad a history as Christianity, the Jews weren't the only people in the world to be discriminated against by Muslims & Christians' you know.  The Zoroastrians of Iran were grossly discriminated against, so were the Coptic Christians' of Egypt(just ask Baal), so were the Hindus & Buddhists of the sub continent, so were Sikhs etc. In Faith Freedom, don't you come across Christians, Jews, Hindus & Zoroastrians all disliking Islam? All these folks were discriminated against, often there were mass murders & pogroms.

Here's a history of Anti Semitism in the Arab world:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs_and_antisemitism

The world and it's success you see today has had no contribution from Christianity at all. Only after the WWII, the modern educated people have made the world a better place.

Right, absolutely agree with you there. Except that, these modern educated people also happen to be disproportionately Jews & Christians & a few others too, but not too many Muslims. Actually, the world was on the way to become a better place even before World War II. No civilization had so completely abolished slavery before the West did, Islamic countries were the very last to abolish slavery & that too at the urging of the West. Saudi, Islam's birthplace abolished slavery in 1962, a century after U.S.A., & at U.S.A.'s urging.Other people have often become modern & educated too, like Japan which is non Muslim. In fact, even when Muslims reside with other, "modern, educated people" they fare badly. In Malaysia, the richest are Chinese, followed by Indians, Muslims are poorer inspite of the Bumiputra policies benefitting them.Same in Thailand, where Buddists are richer than Muslims. Saudi has just 70+% literacy, it doesn't let women drive & imports drivers from Thailand & Phillipines, two countries which don't have oil, but have 90+% literacy. Muslims are often the last to get modern & educated, last to abolish slavery, last to give women right to vote or drive-& finally do all this at the urging of other modern, educated folks.

First you must understand that the biblical Jesus did not bring anything new. Zilsch! People were not pagans and idolators. The holy scriptures were there and the people were fiercely monotheistic which means they were believers in the One LORD Almighty God. The religious infrastructure was well-established. The man came as a reformer.

As a teacher, he started talking too much and ridiculed all the priests, high priest, the Chief Priest, etc. He did not even open his own mouth and say who he was or what was his message and why was he there? He gave no clue and his own disciples were dumb and clueless. You can see that when you read the gospels.

So whats' the very big deal of people being pagans' or idolaters or believing in the "abominable" doctrine of Trinity? Whats' the very great urgency of reforming those practices? Many people in the world believe in many gods, many in one god, many don't believe at all, they'll all have to be forced to believe in One God as Muhammad taught, or pay jizya.

Look at Japan, its so rich & successful, you won't hear of horrible stories like lashings & stonings from there, compare it to Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran or Saudi all fiercely monotheistic. The Japanese are polytheistic, Shinto-Buddhists, do they need to believe in Afghanistan's One God? The Thais worship before idols of the Buddha, the Afghans broke the idols of Buddha, does Thailand have to become like Taliban?Many Swiss & Dutch & most Frence are Catholics, believing in the abominable doctrine of Trinity, Muslims are fiercely monotheistic, why do Muslims from Turkey & other places want to settle in these Catholic coubtries?Because they have higher standards of living, they've managed to become "modern & educated," which Muslim monotheists haven't.

As for the Jews, sure they were fiercely monotheistic, but they never enforced their views on others, that is why they lived happily with Pre Islamic Arabs', & the Arabs liked them too. When Kaab ibn al Ashraf's father married his Jewish mom, their son was raised as a Jew. Islam wants others either to become monotheistic or pay jizya.

There is nothing in Qur'aan saying, "Come! Let us go and attack the Jews or Christians to kill them."

Anyway, the biblical Jesus was a failure and stories were spun to cover that great failure. I do not know what did he achieve?
    He left a silly legacy of unclear messages which led to the abomination known as trinity.

No passage in the Quran advocating murder?  idiot2
    What about this bit?
    Sura IX.5: "Then, when the sacred months have passed away, kill the idolaters wherever you find them ","and seize them, besiege them and lie in ambush everywhere for them." Ah, you might say, you have deliberately left out the words that come after those. Let us quote them then, "If they repent and take to prayer and render the alms levy, allow them to go their way. God is forgiving and merciful."

Thus this passage says that if the idolaters convert to Islam, they'll be allowed to go. I challenge you to find Jesus saying anywhere to kill idolaters(or others) wherever his followers find them & only leaving them if they convert to Christianity. While this passage refers to idolaters, it can well be applied to Christians who follow the abominable doctrine of Trinity.

As for the Trinity, how does it matter? If people want to worship One God, Three in One Gods, many Gods, No God-its all their choice. Many people find the idea of God itself abominable, does it mean that they can force others to give up God? One God worshippers, Trinitarians, polytheists, atheists & agnosts all have equal human rights, none should be forcefully converted or made to pay jizya. It isn't about what people worship, but how they act in life. The Jews' are fiercely monotheistic, but they don't impose monotheism on anyone, they're some of the richest, most educated & contribute most to the modern world, so do the polytheistic Japanese, so do many Trinitarian Catholics & so do many non religious Swedes & Norwegians-while a certain group of fiercely monotheistic folks called Muslims bomb, stone, stab & lash...

So Christians' worship the Trinity, which you find abominable. I & much of the world find Muslim stonings & lashings abominable, Trinity worship hurts no one, stonings & lashings do.

That, Jesus saved a woman from stoning, is a hoax. It is a fraud. I don't know when that forgery was added in John's gospel. In fact, looking at his comment "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her.", he should have cast the first stone according to his Dad's law. I don't know if you can understand what I mean?

Again what is hoax & what is not isn't important, Jesus might never have lived we can't prove or disprove anything because historical records are poor. I have to look at Jesus character as he's portrayed & assess what he brought the world, we can see that as he was alleged to stop a stoning, Christians haven't stoned for 2000 years, nor lashed. Because Muhammad was "fiercely monotheistic", he might've disliked Three Gods, but stonings & lashings occur amongst his followers to this day.

Is it any wonder that Muslims from "fiercely monotheistic" Muslim nations flee to the countries where the "Abominable Trinity" is worshipped-for peace, prosperity & better human rights?

Reply #296 - April 11, 2009, 12:43 PM

Perhaps you have not read the darkest history of Christianity over more than a thousand years, when the love he taught, turned his church and his followers into animals and they slaughtered the Jews. Read Jewish History.

hahahha
    You trust jewish and christian histories but conveniently ignore you own history.
    How about reading some islamic history to find out what sort of guy muhhamad was??
    You will know muhhamad was a perfect criminal. What an all round criminal!!

1) a Murderer
    2) Gay
    3)Thief
    4)Rapist
    5)Paedophile
    6) Terrorist
    7)Misogynist
     Reply #297 - April 11, 2009, 12:59 PM

How was Mohammed gay, and how would that label belong on a list with murderer, rapist, terrorist, etc?

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #298 - April 11, 2009, 01:00 PM

Quote from: Skynightblaze
    You will know muhhamad was a perfect criminal. What an all round criminal!!

1) a Murderer
    2) Gay
    3)Thief
    4)Rapist
    5)Paedophile
    6) Terrorist
    7)Misogynist

Am I misreading this, or did you just claim that homosexuality is a crime?

Reply #299 - April 11, 2009, 01:02 PM

O Jesus, don't start a debate on homophobia here because it really will make BMZ happy. We need some sort of unity when it comes to dealing with Muhammadens. That's what this forum lacks.

"I am ready to make my confession. I ask for no forgiveness father, for I have not sinned. I have only done what I needed to do to survive. I did not ask for the life that I was given, but it was given nonetheless-and with it, I did my best"
  • Previous page 1 ... 8 9 1011 12 ... 14 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »