Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Poll

• Question: Poster of the month!  (Voting closed: May 04, 2016, 11:11 AM)
  • Asbie - 2 (16.7%)
  • Absurdist - 3 (25%)
  • Yeezevee - 5 (41.7%)
  • Zeca - 2 (16.7%)
  • Total Voters: 12

Topic: Poster of the month!

(Read 336183 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 83 84 8586 87 ... 97 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2520 - October 06, 2014, 10:04 AM

Nah, it's happened quite a few times before Smiley

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2521 - October 06, 2014, 10:17 AM

So what colour is their nickname when writing in the shoutbox, yellow or purple? Tongue

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2522 - October 06, 2014, 11:10 AM

I think they have me as yellow for now. Grin
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2523 - October 06, 2014, 01:13 PM

Damn, you even got the lesser award on this site. Well done lua!  dance

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2524 - November 02, 2014, 12:21 PM

Nominations time again.    bunny

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2525 - November 02, 2014, 12:28 PM

Would love to see lilyesque nominated!
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2526 - November 02, 2014, 12:29 PM

Zaotar
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2527 - November 02, 2014, 12:44 PM

I'll nom her!  Wink

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2528 - November 02, 2014, 12:48 PM

I'll nom her!  Wink

What did I do? You flatterers!
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2529 - November 02, 2014, 12:49 PM

Zaotar

Agreed + Abu Ali!
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2530 - November 02, 2014, 12:49 PM

You're always here, being welcoming, keeping things moving, contributing and helping out. Even this last month, which was a pretty slow one!  yes
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2531 - November 02, 2014, 12:59 PM

Well deserved Lily. You have the quickest and sharpest responses of all of us. I sometimes don't understand how you can digest information so quickly, and then formulate your thoughts on that info, and type them at lightening speed.

Close call, but my nomination has to go to Zoatar also. I won't say why, because I am in one of my unusually reserved moods. Plus, I've creeped the poor guy out enough already, and I want him to hang around.

Hi
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2532 - November 02, 2014, 01:08 PM

Well deserved Lily. You have the quickest and sharpest responses of all of us. I sometimes don't understand how you can digest information so quickly, and then formulate your thoughts on that info, and type them at lightening speed.

Close call, but my nomination has to go to Zoatar also. I won't say why, because I am in one of my unusually reserved moods. Plus, I've creeped the poor guy out enough already, and I want him to hang around.

Too frikkin kind Mister Musivore!
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2533 - November 02, 2014, 04:35 PM

You're always here, being welcoming, keeping things moving, contributing and helping out. Even this last month, which was a pretty slow one!  yes

You are right. I'm changing my vote to Lily... Sweet Lily of the Valley  Smiley
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2534 - November 02, 2014, 06:36 PM

You are right. I'm changing my vote to Lily... Sweet Lily of the Valley  Smiley

thank you forum daddy! You deserve it too!
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2535 - November 04, 2014, 12:49 AM

Poll open.   parrot

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2536 - November 05, 2014, 09:51 AM

Well done Zaotar!
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2537 - November 05, 2014, 10:34 AM

Congrats, Zaotar!
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2538 - November 05, 2014, 04:54 PM

Bittersweet moment for me because I love both posters, and it seems my vote could have swung it either way :(

We may have to rename this thread 'History of Syriac Posters' to get Zaotar to notice he's won. And since we're not going to do that, I think I'm safe for once in letting my love for him loose, without being completely embarrassed afterwards, after I calm down from my orgasm of brotherly love...

I love this guy so much. I get more from reading his posts than I have from most books I have chosen to read in the past decade. I can read, re-read and marvel at his posts for days. I know this because I have done it. They are so well written that even a layman like me can learn from them. They are so well-researched that I know I can completely trust them. His judgement and assimilation of information is second-to-none, and I have no doubt that if I set myself on a course to learn more about early Islam and Christianity, and devoted every waking hour to the cause, even after several years of meticulous research I would learn less than I have in just a few weeks of reading what he has written on this forum. 

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with us Zaotar. As Jedi said recently, you do all the hard work, so we don't have to. And I'm grateful that you chanced upon us. Long may you live, and long may you hang around here.

Hi
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2539 - November 05, 2014, 05:01 PM

Shit, just realised that the poll is still open, and I said all of that  whistling2

Talk about premature ejaculation. That problem has haunted me since my teenage days  Roll Eyes

Hi
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2540 - November 05, 2014, 05:04 PM

It looks closed to me, musivore?

Cheesy I was totally thinking this morning that he might never even notice that he's won. He doesn't much tamper with the social aspects of the forum, and he doesn't seem to post every single month (?), so the month might go by without.

Zaotaaaar! Get in here! Acknowledge our love! Grin

Edit: Oh, he posts way more often than I've been seeing. How have I been missing these threads?
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2541 - November 05, 2014, 05:26 PM

For musivore - the collected posts of Zaotar: http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?action=profile;u=6872;sa=showPosts
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2542 - November 05, 2014, 05:28 PM

So it is lua. That's a relief.

He's one of the few people that would be little affected, even if he did know lua?

Hi
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2543 - November 05, 2014, 05:34 PM

Thanks Zeca, but I already have that bookmarked. I have read them all, chronologically backwards (as that is how they appear on that list).

I sometimes feel bad for not acknowledging the good work that you and others do here also. My love for Zaotar seems to take over, and my heart forces me to comment only on him.

Hi
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2544 - November 05, 2014, 05:35 PM

He's one of the few people that would be little affected, even if he did know lua?

Yeah, probably, but it never hurts to know you're appreciated, and Zaotar definitely is!
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2545 - November 05, 2014, 05:45 PM

Thanks Zeca, but I already have that bookmarked. I have read them all, chronologically backwards (as that is how they appear on that list).

I sometimes feel bad for not acknowledging the good work that you and others do here also. My love for Zaotar seems to take over, and my heart forces me to comment only on him.

You were that irrationally happy person in school weren't you musivore?  Cheesy

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2546 - November 05, 2014, 06:07 PM

I have that side also mate

Hi
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2547 - November 05, 2014, 09:13 PM

Shit I forgot to vote. lol
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2548 - November 05, 2014, 09:14 PM

been so busy lately...
  • Poster of the month!
     Reply #2549 - November 05, 2014, 09:14 PM

Voting is haram anyway

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • Previous page 1 ... 83 84 8586 87 ... 97 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »