Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Poll

• Question: Poster of the month!  (Voting closed: May 04, 2016, 11:11 AM)
  • Asbie - 2 (16.7%)
  • Absurdist - 3 (25%)
  • Yeezevee - 5 (41.7%)
  • Zeca - 2 (16.7%)
  • Total Voters: 12

Topic: Poster of the month!

(Read 336837 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 97 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Poster of the month!
     Reply #60 - February 28, 2009, 08:20 AM

Thx awais, yet no Mods in that... parrot

Rashna and PeruvianSkies.  Afro

"I'm Agnostic about God."

Richard Dawkins
    ==
    "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."
     George Carlin == "...The so-called moderates are actually the public relations arm of Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Republic of Iran."  Maryam Namazie
     Reply #61 - February 28, 2009, 09:06 AM

Peruvian's been cool too. I think Rashna should've gotten it last month (did we do one last month? Isn't Islame from the month before?  wacko). Screw the no mods rule Tongue. You've been mod-erific  Afro.

I chose to get circumcised at 17, don't tell me I never believed.
     Reply #62 - February 28, 2009, 12:04 PM

I nominate Peruvian Skies too, I'm enjoying her excellent adventure.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #63 - February 28, 2009, 12:09 PM

True, I forgot about her and she has made me believe in the flying spaghetti monster!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #64 - February 28, 2009, 12:26 PM

True, I forgot about her and she has made me believe in the flying spaghetti monster!

Glad to hear he has touched you with his noodley appendage Tongue

Guess I'll vote for Rashna, if only all youngsters were as smart as her Smiley
     Reply #65 - February 28, 2009, 12:38 PM

Guess I'll vote for Rashna Smiley

Thx, & I'll vote for you, your adventures were like an online chick lit, & all the threads started by you were really pertinent. hugs

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #66 - February 28, 2009, 12:40 PM

We have enough nominations then, I'll start the poll. 

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #67 - February 28, 2009, 12:51 PM

Guess I'll vote for Rashna Smiley

Thx, & I'll vote for you, your adventures were like an online chick lit, & all the threads started by you were really pertinent. hugs

The funny thing is I normally hate chick lits and chick movies Tongue The only chick movie I like is Mean Girls, don't know how can anyone not like that one Tongue It is hilarious!
     Reply #68 - February 28, 2009, 01:18 PM

I voted PS coz she cool.

Dont know the others. lol
     Reply #69 - February 28, 2009, 02:26 PM

I voted for Rashna... after fighting the narcissistic urge to vote for myself.  Cheesy

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
     Reply #70 - February 28, 2009, 08:08 PM

I must admit Peruvian's adventure has been truly excellent, and Rashna's so smart she's sure to win the award some time, so I gave a vote for the underdog. parrot

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #71 - March 02, 2009, 10:22 AM

The funny thing is I normally hate chick lits and chick movies Tongue The only chick movie I like is Mean Girls, don't know how can anyone not like that one Tongue It is hilarious!

There's this very nice chick lit set in Saudi Arabia, its not as hard hitting as "Princess" Trilogy but its somewhat interesting, & written by a Saudi author. Anyone read it?
    www.amazon.com/Girls-Riyadh-Novel-Rajaa-Alsanea/dp/1594201218

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #72 - March 02, 2009, 10:31 AM

Caused hysteria in da KingDom  wacko

Read part of it, Raja'a is nice anyway.

Richard Dawkins
    ==
    "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."
     George Carlin == "...The so-called moderates are actually the public relations arm of Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Republic of Iran."  Maryam Namazie
     Reply #73 - March 03, 2009, 02:29 PM

There's this very nice chick lit set in Saudi Arabia, its not as hard hitting as "Princess" Trilogy but its somewhat interesting, & written by a Saudi author. Anyone read it?
    www.amazon.com/Girls-Riyadh-Novel-Rajaa-Alsanea/dp/1594201218

That looks quite interesting, will have to purchase it one day when I have some money.
     Reply #74 - March 03, 2009, 02:31 PM

Peruvian Skies gets my vote this month. Smiley
     Reply #75 - March 03, 2009, 03:44 PM

Sorry. Can't vote because I wasn't very active this month.

"Poor human nature, what horrible crimes have been committed in thy name!"
    - Emma Goldman
     Reply #76 - March 03, 2009, 09:11 PM

Seems like we have a winner here,

Congrats ~Rashna~

party!

party!

Richard Dawkins
    ==
     Reply #77 - March 03, 2009, 09:53 PM

Congrats Rashna!  I bequeath to you the COEM Golden Trophy king 

May its shimmer resonate in your mind and inspire your thoughts. 

Crystal Ball

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #78 - March 03, 2009, 09:55 PM

Congratulations, Rashna. 

Reply #79 - March 03, 2009, 09:57 PM

Well done Rashna! Smiley
     Reply #80 - March 04, 2009, 12:40 AM

I like the fireworks piccy. Fireworks are cool. parrot

Congrats to our latest PoTM.

Reply #81 - March 04, 2009, 05:36 AM

Thank you so much everyone!

Thanks to all those who voted for me, thank you my Scriptures Teacher for making me doubt the sanity of some religious folks, thank you mom & dad for having an inter faith marriage for making me qustion the logic of not allowing Muslim women marry non Muslim men, thank you Sam Harris, Ibn Warraq et al for enlightening me.

Thanks to all the new & interesting people I've come across this one month like AJ whose pics have made me roll with laughter, Li from Singapore who put a smile on my face, Peruvian Skies who's a very sweet girl & an apology to abdalwali whose feelings I might have hurt unintentionally.

And thanks to MSinghK who correctly noticed that I'm getting addicted to this forum, which I am and I am neglecting my studies, so I'll have to find a way to cure my addiction, & visit CEMB only in my free time.

Thanks!!!
     Thank you sign

Reply #82 - March 04, 2009, 07:26 AM

Congrats Rashna Cheesy  Afro
     Reply #83 - March 04, 2009, 09:35 AM

Well done Rashna, you more than deserve it. Now - back to the studies for a while, but you can skate over the religious stuff if you like.

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #84 - March 04, 2009, 10:34 AM

Congratulations Rashna.  Cheesy
    I know this will give you the pump, but remember our little discussion. The bigger picture.  Afro
     Reply #85 - March 04, 2009, 02:11 PM

I like the fireworks piccy. Fireworks are cool. parrot

Congrats to our latest PoTM.

So did I, I even considered using it as a replacement for my avatar (the one that Rashna robbed from me  finmad )

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #86 - March 04, 2009, 02:21 PM

Weird, I thought the hat went over the avatar, not became the avatar.  wacko Or in this case, trophy.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #87 - March 04, 2009, 02:28 PM

Thank you so much everyone!

Thanks to all those who voted for me, thank you my Scriptures Teacher for making me doubt the sanity of some religious folks, thank you mom & dad for having an inter faith marriage for making me qustion the logic of not allowing Muslim women marry non Muslim men, thank you Sam Harris, Ibn Warraq et al for enlightening me.

Thanks to all the new & interesting people I've come across this one month like AJ whose pics have made me roll with laughter, Li from Singapore who put a smile on my face, Peruvian Skies who's a very sweet girl & an apology to abdalwali whose feelings I might have hurt unintentionally.

And thanks to MSinghK who correctly noticed that I'm getting addicted to this forum, which I am and I am neglecting my studies, so I'll have to find a way to cure my addiction, & visit CEMB only in my free time.

Thanks!!!
     Thank you sign

We're all looking out for your best interests but dont be gone too much. lol
     Reply #88 - March 04, 2009, 10:45 PM

Weird, I thought the hat went over the avatar, not became the avatar.  wacko Or in this case, trophy.

So did I. Meh. Computers. Better take a look at it.

Reply #89 - March 30, 2009, 03:22 PM

Peruvian Skies & Zaephon for Poster of the Month. Actually Peruvian has consistently provided excellent posts & quality threads in the past few months. Finally Free has been good too.

• Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 97 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »