Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The "dress up tut" thread

(Read 10293 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: The "dress up tut" thread
     Reply #30 - October 31, 2008, 03:02 PM

Then we can "drag" him around town.  Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #31 - October 31, 2008, 03:06 PM

Sounds fun. Though, as often as he says he is drunk or stoned, we would have to have a wagon to cart him around. Or perhaps a steel rod against his spine to prop him up.  whistling2

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I remain.
     Reply #32 - October 31, 2008, 03:07 PM

Sounds fun. Though, as often as he says he is drunk or stoned, we would have to have a wagon to cart him around. Or perhaps a steel rod against his spine to prop him up.  whistling2

Why against his spine?  I say impale him and use him as the parade flag.  bunny

Reply #33 - October 31, 2008, 03:11 PM

Why against his spine?  I say impale him and use him as the parade flag.  bunny

Why put him out of his misery?

People who act that way create their own hell. Let him suffer.  Roll Eyes

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I remain.
     Reply #34 - October 31, 2008, 03:12 PM

Damn good point, still swinging him around on a pole would have been fun.  bunny

Reply #35 - October 31, 2008, 03:19 PM

Damn good point, still swinging him around on a pole would have been fun.  bunny

And messy and dirty. Not in a good way either. You really want all those body fluids and waste dripping all over you?   vomit

grin12

Reply #36 - October 31, 2008, 03:20 PM

And messy and dirty. Not in a good way either. You really want all those body fluids and waste dripping all over you?   vomit

grin12

You sure you're not a sensor?  Tongue

Reply #37 - October 31, 2008, 03:23 PM

grin12

You sure you're not a sensor?  Tongue

Yup, although I have such things available if needed.

I have been in the medical field too long to ignore such things. It's kind of scary what some people have inside them.  Huh?

• Re: We joke around
     Reply #38 - October 31, 2008, 05:18 PM

The most bothersome thing in this thread wasn't a muslim and a catholic calling each others' religions disgusting, it was the suggestion that Tut should get a lime green perm. no

Well heck, if he is going to have a perm, lets put him in some heels as well. How about red, 6 inch, stillettos?  whistling2

Disgusting you would even think like that, Red Stilettos will look horrible with Green Lime hair.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #39 - October 31, 2008, 09:38 PM

And Baal has the pictures to prove it. Cheesy

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »