Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: I have a small bud of skunk!

(Read 4821 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • I have a small bud of skunk!
     OP - October 26, 2008, 04:33 PM

Its driving me nuts, I have a small bud, its all nice and crumbly, I am in a situation of if I should smoke it or not, would have to be a single sheeter, and when its really late like 1am then smack and Indian movie on... Love doing that, either that or having sex but can't have sex since wifes out of country. I know I will get high but it will only last a few minutes I aint smoked in a while.  Maybe I might actually get some more bud, I only smoke it when am alone its very late, and if I want to watch an Indian movie or a documentary or I want to have sex. When am watching an Indian movie stoned, I end up being the main-actor I mean I can relate to the hero in the movie and its really fun you really imagine your doing all that stuff. Normally when I watch a movie I don't feel like this. 

I'll be on the munchies too, I eat like a dog when am high  Huh? its uncivilized!
  • Re: I have a small bud of skunk!
     Reply #1 - October 26, 2008, 06:34 PM

Your already on it now as you are typing this aren't you?

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #2 - October 26, 2008, 09:22 PM

How do you square this with your islamic beliefs of not taking drugs?

"At 8:47 I do a grenade jump off a ladder."
     Reply #3 - October 27, 2008, 12:36 AM

Islam is against drugs?

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #4 - October 27, 2008, 07:28 PM

Intoxication of any sort. Of course, it allowed drinking to start off with, but everyone kept turning up to prayers pissed out of their gourds so Muhammad banned getting ratarsed after he completed the second surah.

Reply #5 - October 27, 2008, 08:15 PM

Intoxication of any sort. Of course, it allowed drinking to start off with, but everyone kept turning up to prayers pissed out of their gourds so Muhammad banned getting ratarsed after he completed the second surah.

I am away from my toolkit, there is this One verse that goes:

"Wa la Takribu Al Salat Wa Antum..."
    "Do not approach prayer while you are.."

I just can not remember what was the adverb used in that verse? Was it intoxicated or drunk?

Reply #6 - October 27, 2008, 09:06 PM

Intoxicated: “SukaraHatta”.

Reply #7 - October 28, 2008, 05:29 AM

So islam is against being drunk but not against drugs. What verse or hadith is used against drugs? Yemenis were very big on chewing Qat, they were hanafis so they banned alcohol, prayed 3 times a day, performed ablution, banned burial of girls but called for stoning and called for the chopping of the hand of the thief, they had a fast during the haram month and performed haj exactly the way muslims are instructed to perform haj today. But they were stone heads and did Qat as well as smoking some of other stuff whenever available. Considering the islamic sharia is 90% borrowed from the Hanafi sharia i seriously doubt that islam turned against hanafi stone heads and banned drugs.

Reply #8 - October 28, 2008, 07:33 AM

Do you gys honestly think it's worth pointing out to Tut what is Islamic and what isn't?

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #9 - October 28, 2008, 09:59 AM

Do you gys honestly think it's worth pointing out to Tut what is Islamic and what isn't?

I am not sure which I hate it more, when he remains on the (Sorat Al mostakeem - Straight Path) or when he is not so straight.

Reply #10 - October 28, 2008, 01:05 PM

Who cares,

I wander down to the cellar and grab a couple -I'm wondering if I have another Chateau Latour can I type a reply??

There will be no white flag above our door
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »