Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Berfday Happines to Berbathon

(Read 31850 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Berfday Happines to Berbathon
     Reply #60 - October 13, 2008, 06:55 PM

Ive noticed you're starting to talk like me too.

You talk like Ali G?  wacko

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #61 - October 13, 2008, 06:57 PM

Its a bit shite when your birthday falls on a Monday anyway.  Myself and Dawn are both skint, nowhere to go either.  Only for she has drink left over from the christening we'd have nothing to do.  As it is we're gonna have a few drinks and then start painting my flat.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #62 - October 13, 2008, 06:58 PM

Grrr... I know the feeling! But you can be your own hairdresser... you can do yourself good, can´t you? Foamy with a special treatment... nice music... a glass of champers... some new ice body-scrub and lotion... stuff like that? Doesn´t cost that much... decorate the house, dance with your kiddies... wish I could help ya do it! Here´s another birthday-hug, anyway: Big hug

Thanks Dio, I do have a relaxing evening planned, bath, hot chocolate and an hour or two crying to some really sad music Cheesy  I will feel right as rain once that's done. Lmao

Reply #63 - October 13, 2008, 06:58 PM

Guys don't worry about it, every birthday is a shitty as the last one, that's what birthdays mean in the long run, another day of realising how truly alone you are.

I'm good, I'm well and truly used to it by now.  Afro

Life is what you make of it, and I'm still not where I need to be in order to change the pattern of things, but I'm getting there.  dance

Meh! You´re NEVER alone, Berbs... I know you don´t believe in God, but you´ve got yourself, you got your kids, you got us... that´s something (and I do believe, God´s with you, too... even if you don´t) - they love you lots, you know that... and you love them, which is even more important.
    And you are right - life to a point is, what we make of it.
    And hey - I spent my last birthday in my robe, hanging out with you lot, too! AND I was ... old... and single... with NO kids... yet invited to a wedding at the same night - now THERE`S reason for depression, lol
     Reply #64 - October 13, 2008, 06:59 PM

Ive noticed you're starting to talk like me too.

You talk like Ali G?  wacko

Yeah sort of, he talks blad language
     Reply #65 - October 13, 2008, 07:00 PM

Its a bit shite when your birthday falls on a Monday anyway.  Myself and Dawn are both skint, nowhere to go either.  Only for she has drink left over from the christening we'd have nothing to do.  As it is we're gonna have a few drinks and then start painting my flat.

Too true  finmad, I much prefer the friday the 13th birthdays I get, now at least you can do something on those days and not worry about an early wake up call.

have fun painting, I was contemplating starting on the bathroom painting but decided to skip it in favour of some more wallowing in self pity.  dance

Reply #66 - October 13, 2008, 07:01 PM

Id dont do fuck on my birthday either. My mates are like take us out and shit. I have to money but I dont feel like it. You know what I mean?
     Reply #67 - October 13, 2008, 07:02 PM

Some tenants who are bastards just moved out now Im gonna have to sort their bollocks out. A door with a hole in it. A removed door. Fucked up carpet and walls.
     Reply #68 - October 13, 2008, 07:03 PM

Can't you crack open a bottle of wine or something and do some drunk decorating?  You can always dip in and out of here, I might get the other birthday girl to join when she's had a few. 

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #69 - October 13, 2008, 07:04 PM

You know what. We should all stop complaining and be happy and grateful for what we have got. There are loads of people who have nothing compared to us. We all complain and stuff and get more depressed but I seen a guy who makes shit all off a farm and yuo cant upset the dude. Be grateful and be happy. It makes you healthy too.
     Reply #70 - October 13, 2008, 07:08 PM

You know what. We should all stop complaining and be happy and grateful for what we have got. There are loads of people who have nothing compared to us. We all complain and stuff and get more depressed but I seen a guy who makes shit all off a farm and yuo cant upset the dude. Be grateful and be happy. It makes you healthy too.

More words of wisdom from Mr. Singh!  Afro
     Reply #71 - October 13, 2008, 07:10 PM

More words of wisdom from Mr. Singh!  Afro

Retain them. They will do wonders for you.
     Reply #72 - October 13, 2008, 07:20 PM

I bet you're all crying.
     Reply #73 - October 13, 2008, 07:22 PM

I bet you're all crying.

Nope, am not. cool2
     Reply #74 - October 13, 2008, 07:24 PM

I bet you're all crying.

Nope, am not. cool2

You better not. Ill make your eyes stop working properly so you cant cry otherwise.
     Reply #75 - October 13, 2008, 07:31 PM

I bet you're all crying.

Nope, am not. cool2

You better not. Ill make your eyes stop working properly so you cant cry otherwise.

Cheesy ... I think we got a new contest started for funniest poster of the week. M is - as usual - in the lead!  whistling2
     Reply #76 - October 13, 2008, 07:33 PM

I bet you're all crying.

Nope, am not. cool2

Cheesy ... I think we got a new contest started for funniest poster of the week. M is - as usual - in the lead!  whistling2

Nah. Its only a week we're doing that for. I dont see no new thread. That wasnt meant to be funny. It was just to get your head up.
     Reply #77 - October 13, 2008, 07:37 PM

hey - where did birthday-girl go?  Huh?
     Reply #78 - October 13, 2008, 07:39 PM

Decided to take Cheetahs advice and crack open my bottle  Tongue, now I'm tipsy and paiting the bathroom, who knows what iot will turn out like  Cheesy

Reply #79 - October 13, 2008, 07:41 PM

Decided to take Cheetahs advice and crack open my bottle  Tongue, now I'm tipsy and paiting the bathroom, who knows what iot will turn out like  Cheesy

Stop doing DIY otherwise you'll fuck something up and be too tipsy to care or know what to do and the thing escalates
     Reply #80 - October 13, 2008, 07:48 PM

Stop doing DIY otherwise you'll fuck something up and be too tipsy to care or know what to do and the thing escalates

That's the whole point, M.  Good decision Berbs.  Me and Dawn have got as far as sellotaping the roller onto the feather duster so as we can reach the ceiling. 

I'm not sure if Tigger will still be the same colour in the morning.

Reply #81 - October 13, 2008, 07:51 PM

That's the whole point, M.  Good decision Berbs.  Me and Dawn have got as far as sellotaping the roller onto the feather duster so as we can reach the ceiling. 

I'm not sure if Tigger will still be the same colour in the morning.

What's the point. Create more problems? I reckon you should just get pissed and leave everything else.
     Reply #82 - October 13, 2008, 07:52 PM

No, it won't create more problems, we'll just stop when the drunkenness kicks in.  Meanwhile, its a painless way to start the decorating.

Reply #83 - October 13, 2008, 07:53 PM

No, it won't create more problems, we'll just stop when the drunkenness kicks in.  Meanwhile, its a painless way to start the decorating.

Your house your rules.
     Reply #84 - October 13, 2008, 07:55 PM

Personally wouldnt get drunk ever, specially not to do work. You guys are crazy and millitant in a fucked up way.
     Reply #85 - October 13, 2008, 07:56 PM

Your house your rules.

True, but there is a sound motive behind my rules too.

Reply #86 - October 13, 2008, 07:57 PM

Your house your rules.

True, but there is a sound motive behind my rules too.

Which is what?
     Reply #87 - October 13, 2008, 09:20 PM

That drinkin and painting is a laugh when there are two of you, and just sort of sad when theres one  Cheesy

Reply #88 - October 13, 2008, 09:23 PM

It'll be a laugh if they're pissed and have the roller Sellotaped to the feather duster. bunny

YouTube it. cool2

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #89 - October 13, 2008, 09:37 PM

its my bday 2 ...happy bday berbs.

btw i'm cheetah's friend
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »