Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Girls are useless...

(Read 14343 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Girls are useless...
     Reply #30 - September 27, 2014, 08:23 AM

Came across this organisation.  There is a book describing its history.  It was started by two doctors.  One of their first community health workers was a young illiterate untouchable.

It is an incredible story of what is possible and what is happening now.

http://www.jamkhed.org

In our experience, no other health program in the world has an equivalent record of long-term and innovative program design; improving health; promoting new methods and technology in other places which continues to be relevant as new community priorities emerge; empowers the community, women and marginalized groups; tackles the root causes of ill-health; collaborates with other individuals and organizations; and provides field training in practical aspects of program implementation for people from around the world.

Carl E. Taylor, MD, MPH Professor Emeritus, Johns Hopkins University and Senior Health Advisor, Future Generations
    Henry B. Perry, MD, PhD, MPH Professor and Technical Advisor, Future Generations

The Comprehensive Rural Health Project, Jamkhed (CRHP), has been working among the rural poor and marginalized for over 40 years. Founded in 1970 by Drs. Raj and Mabelle Arole to bring healthcare to the poorest of the poor, CRHP has become an organization that empowers people to eliminate injustices through integrated efforts in health and development. CRHP works by mobilizing and building the capacity of communities to achieve access to comprehensive development and freedom from stigma, poverty and disease. Pioneering a comprehensive approach to primary community-based healthcare (also known as the Jamkhed Model), CRHP has been a leader in public health and development in rural communities in India and around the world.

The work of CRHP has been recognized by the WHO and UNICEF, and has been introduced to 178 countries across the world. Annually, CRHP provides services that directly impact half a million people in the state of Maharashtra.  Since the opening of the Training Center in 1994, over 22,000 local and 2,700 international representatives from NGOs, governments and healthcare professionals have been trained in the CRHP approach. At the core of this comprehensive community-based approach is its embrace of equity for all, utilizing healthcare as a means to break the cycle of poverty.

BRAC, started in Bangladesh, is very similar.

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
  • Girls are useless...
     Reply #31 - September 27, 2014, 08:42 AM

Interesting.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Girls are useless...
     Reply #32 - September 27, 2014, 09:48 AM

( Girls are useless... )

What? who opened this thread? Girls are useless?  who said that?   whoever is the rascal that said this should talk to his mother...  But it is a fact of  stupid religions stupid cults that brain wash societies to make women as 2nd rated citizens of humanity..    On that today's news link says In 1964  Fifty years ago., THE POLITICAL PARTY OF BABOONS ‘ Voted No to female president’"
    KARACHI: Twenty-three Ulema belonging to the Jamiat Ulema-i-Pakistan yesterday pronounced a “decision” that a female could not hold an important office like that of President or Khalifa in an Islamic State. The decision, which was made known at a Press conference addressed by Maulana Abdul Hamid Badayuni, said that there had never been any two opinions on this fundamental issue amongst the Ulema.

The statement asked Mohtarama Miss Fatima Jinnah to reconsider her decision and not to take any step which would endanger the solidarity and stability of the country. The Ulema expressed surprise that Chaudhri Mohammad Ali, Convener of the Nizam-i-Islam Party, had supported the nomination of Miss Fatima Jinnah, though during his prime ministership it was decided that women should be debarred from becoming president of the country.
    The signatories to the statement included Maulana Abdul Hamid Badayuni, Maulana Syed Nasir Jalali, Maulana Ghulam Quader Kashmiri, Maulana Mohammad Mohsin, Maulana Mohammad Nawaz Khan, Maulana Syed Masood and Maulana Arif Shah Quaderi. Maulana Badayuni declared in Karachi yesterday that the nomination of Miss Fatima Jinnah was un-Islamic.

The government of that time should have  clean shaved   those scoundrels and stripped of their Maulana positions along with their Islam .. and and should have been  forced   to cook in their homes in burkha and never allow them on the roads of Karachi.  

Potbelly Pigs of Islam..

I say even today., The mosques and those who attend mosques to pray allah whatever ] MUST BAN  THE ISLAMIC PREACHERS WITH BEARDS AND BIG BELLES And..and   All Male Islamic preachers in mosques   must be clean shaved must have B. S. Degree in basic sciences and MUST BE LESS THAN 140 pounds weight..

That should be the new rule for any one who wants preach Islam in Public..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Girls are useless...
     Reply #33 - September 27, 2014, 12:43 PM

Quite curious to see what current members think of this. popcorn

OP describes why Desi culture is irrevocably fucked and worthless. Not really a new discovery at this point, at least for those of us on this forum.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Girls are useless...
     Reply #34 - September 27, 2014, 11:41 PM

Quite curious to see what current members think of this.

I think this is a depressing thread. What an awful situation the OP is in. When I'm feeling crap, sometimes people say to me, "Well, think about the people in much worse situations than you are."

OP is in a worse situation than I am, but that doesn't make me happier. What do people mean when they say that? Do people think I'm some sort of sadist that derives comfort from knowing there's people worse off than me?

I don't want me to suffer, I don't want others to suffer. I don't want ANYONE to suffer.

I hope the OP found an answer to her problem, probably not though...

The misspelling in my name is intentional, because I'm an idiot and I can't spell properly. But I'd probably also say that even if it was a mistake. Does that clear things up?
  • Girls are useless...
     Reply #35 - October 06, 2014, 01:03 AM

OP describes why Desi culture is irrevocably fucked and worthless. Not really a new discovery at this point, at least for those of us on this forum.

Yup.
  • Girls are useless...
     Reply #36 - October 06, 2014, 01:10 AM

Just been told by my parents, that since Im ill-mannered, my in-laws wont respect me.
    Lmao who wants to get married in the first place?
    I cant believe how sure they are about their plans.
  • Girls are useless...
     Reply #37 - October 06, 2014, 02:49 AM

Stupid dumb girls. Know your place! finmad

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Girls are useless...
     Reply #38 - October 06, 2014, 08:00 AM

Lol. As if the respect, like actual fucking respect and all it entails in the real world and not in a bizarre patriarchal nightmare, of the in-laws is that easily attained...

Don't ever get married.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Girls are useless...
     Reply #39 - October 06, 2014, 08:10 AM

Relevant to this thread - if anybody is going through forced marriage and honour based violence, this charity is for you.

http://www.karmanirvana.org.uk/
  • Girls are useless...
     Reply #40 - October 06, 2014, 08:12 AM

Just been told by my parents, that since Im ill-mannered, my in-laws wont respect me.
    Lmao who wants to get married in the first place?
    I cant believe how sure they are about their plans.

Ha, you're so sweet, inception. If you're half as nice in person as you are on here, then screw any hypothetical in-laws who wouldn't be happy with you. You don't want respect from people like that, anyway.

By the by, if you and I got married, my parents would love you. Grin
  • Girls are useless...
     Reply #41 - October 06, 2014, 11:56 AM

I laugh off their criticism.  But I wonder why they think I will do everything they say.  Tongue

We would make an amazing couple Lua!  Muslimah
    But I will be your husband.   040
  • Girls are useless...
     Reply #42 - October 06, 2014, 07:07 PM

For you, I could work with that. Grin
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »